FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 5 stone heavier than you expected

5 stone heavier than you expected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You meet someone for a social.

If they were 5 stone heavier than you expected, would you mention it?

Would you notice? For example if it was a friend who was slim the last time you met a few years ago.

Would you say nothing and arrange a fuck meet anyway?

If you were the person who gained weight would you ask them if they noticed you are now a different shape?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ooo I'd never mention it but I'm pretty sure I'd notice.

I'd arrange a fuck if I fancied them

Forum Mod

East Sussex

If I'd changed shape I'd keep my mouth shut and ask if they'd like a blindfold...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't say anything no, I'd just leave it there. I have no interest in pursuing someone who deceives from the get go, no matter what size they are.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"If I'd changed shape I'd keep my mouth shut and ask if they'd like a blindfold..."
lol

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Hate to be that person but I imagine that the replies would be very different if a guy posted this!!

"Hate to be that person but I imagine that the replies would be very different if a guy posted this!!

"

What would you say if I had a cock?

Be honest from the beginning to avoid uncomfortable situations

"If I'd changed shape I'd keep my mouth shut and ask if they'd like a blindfold..."

Gonna take 2 bags. 1 for my body and 1 for their vomit.

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

To be fair they might not have realised they’ve put on some timber. There could be circumstances that have meant they’ve put on some weight. Being injured, medical reasons.

I wouldn’t be so quick to judge. And think more of them if they put their hands up at the start of the social just to say why. Not that it’s my business.

But in past exploits a good camera angle can work wonders!

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

No I don’t think I’d mention it. If I didn’t fancy them I just wouldn’t meet again.

If I’d put on weight between meeting someone again I’d definitely have told them before meeting.

Paradise, Herts

"To be fair they might not have realised they’ve put on some timber. There could be circumstances that have meant they’ve put on some weight. Being injured, medical reasons.

I wouldn’t be so quick to judge. And think more of them if they put their hands up at the start of the social just to say why. Not that it’s my business.

But in past exploits a good camera angle can work wonders! "

Not realise you’d put on 5 stone?!

By *winging freyrMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I wouldn’t say anything, have a drink but then make my excuses.

I have no issue if it’s a little timber because weight can change, I know mine goes up and down (after Xmas usually) so it happens, but 5 stone means the pics would be very old and it’s just deceitful.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

It really depends on the frame and size if the person.

Someone who is 6ft plus and chunky already 5 stone will be far less noticeable than a 5ft 5 person who was previously 11 stone.

If it was someone I hadn’t met before I might say, you look smaller in your photos.

If I knew them already I probably say, you’ve been on the chocolate cake a bit lately haven’t you.

As for having sex, I‘m a man, if there’s a pulse it’s all good, right?

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"To be fair they might not have realised they’ve put on some timber. There could be circumstances that have meant they’ve put on some weight. Being injured, medical reasons.

I think you'd notice 5 stone! That's a fair few dress/pants sizes difference!

If it was a mate I wouldn't say a thing.

If it was a meet I would probably be out of there

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Definitely wouldn’t notice nor would it bother me. Physical is only the start of the attraction it’s maintained by personality so their weight is no issue.

The mr

"It really depends on the frame and size if the person.

Someone who is 6ft plus and chunky already 5 stone will be far less noticeable than a 5ft 5 person who was previously 11 stone.

If it was someone I hadn’t met before I might say, you look smaller in your photos.

If I knew them already I probably say, you’ve been on the chocolate cake a bit lately haven’t you.

As for having sex, I‘m a man, if there’s a pulse it’s all good, right? "

Yeah I've still got a pulse!

I'm short. I look like I ate a barrel and then a barrel ate me.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Experience has taught me that telling someone they've lost weight is (usually) a compliment, telling them they've put weight on is an insult.

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

I will mention you look different

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

And let you fill the gap or not as a conversation. Personality or timing will depend on meet

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

"Experience has taught me that telling someone they've lost weight is (usually) a compliment, telling them they've put weight on is an insult. "

I slightly disagree with your last comment, telling someone they have put on weight, in and of itself, is not an insult but the manner in which you choose to say it may make it an insult.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I wouldn't say anything and as someone who has piled on weight I have noticed my change in shape.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I did meet someone who was at least 20 years older than his photos and possibly more than 5 stone heavier.

He was a nice chap and I wasn't in the mood for annoyance so I didn't say anything.

When I put 9 stone on very quickly a lot of people who hadn't seen me since I was skinny were shocked.

One brother in law said that I'd ballooned, and one young lady walked past me at a dance competition and prodded my fat belly.

I laughed at that.

I was always the skinny one.

East London

"Experience has taught me that telling someone they've lost weight is (usually) a compliment, telling them they've put weight on is an insult. "

Do people think we don't know we've gone up 5 dress sizes?

I'd not mention it. Not my business.

If it were a fab social, I'd probably not arrange anything more. Part of that may be due to lack of attraction (hard to tell in a hypothetical) but laregly a trust thing. Why had I believed they were 5 stone lighter ... ?

If it was a friend I've not seen in a while I'd not be arranging a fuck date anyway. However i may be keeping an ear out for what has changed in their life.

Well it depends.

If it was someone that I'd met online and we had exchanged pictures etc then I'd feel uncomfortable about them not representing themselves in a true light. I wouldn't be able to trust them and although I'd be polite I'd never contact them again.

But if it's a friend I'd not seen in a while it wouldn't phase me. It's not something I'd mention unless it came up in conversation.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I would mention I was not the same person.

I would not not mention it. If it was sex related that is. Ordinarily I would not mention it.

King's Crustacean

If they'd put on weight and I still found them attractive there is no need to say anything.

If I no longer fancied them ( cos clothes change too if someone has piled the pounds on AND their mobility and gait ) I'd probably decline sex but not tell them why unless they asked. Even then I'd couch my response in terms of MY taste changing and not say ....ffs m8 your huge.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"You meet someone for a social.

Would you notice? For example if it was a friend who was slim the last time you met a few years ago.

If you were the person who gained weight would you ask them if they noticed you are now a different shape?

"

I saw someone at a club last weekend that hadn't seen me in a fair few years.

They didn't even realise it was me they were talking to after closing time.

Now worried I've put 5 stone on.....

A

By *illie fitMan  over a year ago

wonderland

I have actually been in this situation, i turned up at the lady’s house, she answered the door, just peeking around the door, as i entered she pounced on me

The girl was about 10 stone bigger than expected

I didn’t know what to do. I made up some bullshit and ran out

I felt like a shit for running out

By *oofy321Man  over a year ago

moon base zero

If we meet in a bar...

I'd order her a salad and escape through the toilet window and fuck off home. ..

Well thats what she did to me lol x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

What would Roald Dahl say?

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

"Hate to be that person but I imagine that the replies would be very different if a guy posted this!!

What would you say if I had a cock? "

"Oh my! Hasn't your cock got fat since I last saw you"

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

For me, this all comes down to attraction. If we’re meeting to check each other out in a social, it’s about whether we click and fancy each other. I’m no fat shamer - my weight and appearance fluctuates - but if it transpires I don’t fancy them I wouldn’t take things further. I wouldn’t say why, just cite a lack of attraction having now met. I’ve done that plenty of times for various reasons.

If it’s someone I’d already met frequently, it would depend on what it is about them that attracts me. If their body wasn’t a factor in that, I’d be happy to continue. If I felt I could discuss it with them without hurting their feelings, I would.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"For me, this all comes down to attraction. If we’re meeting to check each other out in a social, it’s about whether we click and fancy each other. I’m no fat shamer - my weight and appearance fluctuates - but if it transpires I don’t fancy them I wouldn’t take things further. I wouldn’t say why, just cite a lack of attraction having now met. I’ve done that plenty of times for various reasons.

If it’s someone I’d already met frequently, it would depend on what it is about them that attracts me. If their body wasn’t a factor in that, I’d be happy to continue. If I felt I could discuss it with them without hurting their feelings, I would.

"

Is it fat shaming to say a person looks different due to additional weight?

"For me, this all comes down to attraction. If we’re meeting to check each other out in a social, it’s about whether we click and fancy each other. I’m no fat shamer - my weight and appearance fluctuates - but if it transpires I don’t fancy them I wouldn’t take things further. I wouldn’t say why, just cite a lack of attraction having now met. I’ve done that plenty of times for various reasons.

"

This

Cloud 8

Is it fat shaming to say a person looks different due to additional weight? "

Not on the surface, no. That comment was more about how I come across here as I explain my thought process. But one could argue using that alone (and saying that to them) could be construed as far shaming ie “the only reason I don’t want you I’d because you’re overweight”.

Cloud 8

Ffs, forgive the typos! Autocarrot

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Well this was my point everyone seems so touchy around the subject of weight and I'm pretty sure if a guy had mentioned it then the seven fires of hell would have descended upon him in the form of wrath.

Personally I don't think it's shaming to point out that someone looks very different from their pictures.

Just because you point it out doesn't mean a criticism.

Just pointing out the blooming obvious.

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

What would you say if I had a cock? "

I'd say 'nice cock on you pal'.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I think it would depend how well they looked on it, and it depends where the weight sits, and how I felt about them in general.

I put 3 stone on in less than a year thanks to medication, I got different reactions from different people, some men friends really appreciated it, I was extra curvy - bums/boobs. I've female friend patted my tummy and made a joke, I didn't thank her for that! And an uncle I hadn't seen in years said I looked chunky. That hurt.

I now disclose to people I've met in the past that I'm not the tiny size 6/8 they used to know.

So I probably wouldn't say anything to the other person... But might pass if they wanted to get physicial.

By *inx.x3Woman  over a year ago

Bath

I wouldn’t mentioned anything but I’d notice… how can you not notice a 5 stone weight gain…

East London

Well this was my point everyone seems so touchy around the subject of weight and I'm pretty sure if a guy had mentioned it then the seven fires of hell would have descended upon him in the form of wrath.

Personally I don't think it's shaming to point out that someone looks very different from their pictures.

Just pointing out the blooming obvious."

Quite a few of the men I've known for years seem happy when my boobs and bum get bigger.

One of them is a GP and said my bum would be perfect if I put on half a stone.

East London

"I wouldn’t mentioned anything but I’d notice… how can you not notice a 5 stone weight gain…"

You'd be surprised.

I gained 3 stone after my mum died, then another stone after having my gallbladder removed.

One day I went to put on a pair of jeans I'd not worn for ages and was shocked to find they didn't even go over my hips.

It creeps up slowly, and if you're not someone who weighs themselves or measures their waist frequently it's easy to suddenly realise you got fatter.

I’d role her in flour to find the damp spot and have a lot of fun. Why should size make much difference. Personally and chemistry.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not on the surface, no. That comment was more about how I come across here as I explain my thought process. But one could argue using that alone (and saying that to them) could be construed as far shaming ie “the only reason I don’t want you I’d because you’re overweight”. "

I am frequently told the only reason men don't want to meet us is because I am not a bbw. I don't take it as shaming me.

I get what you're saying though

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Just pointing out the blooming obvious."

Quite a sensitive subject though

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Bring back the guy from yesterday who wouldn’t bang fat chicks!

Cloud 8

Not on the surface, no. That comment was more about how I come across here as I explain my thought process. But one could argue using that alone (and saying that to them) could be construed as far shaming ie “the only reason I don’t want you I’d because you’re overweight”.

I am frequently told the only reason men don't want to meet us is because I am not a bbw. I don't take it as shaming me.

I get what you're saying though "

Oh I see. Well for what it’s worth, I agree and wouldn’t regard that as a shaming mentality. I know they are basically saying they don’t want you, but it feels more like stating a preference as opposed to calling out what they see as a negativity.

But I guess it could be seen from either side of the coin

By *ucks Couple UKCouple  over a year ago

Bucks

If it was a friend I would absolutely say something. 5 stone is quite an increase and I would be worried about them.

If it was a meet I would most definitely say something as there would have been some catfishing going on!!

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I wouldnt mind it and yes. I would later arrange a sex meet with them, variety is spice of life

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I get what you're saying though

Oh I see. Well for what it’s worth, I agree and wouldn’t regard that as a shaming mentality. I know they are basically saying they don’t want you, but it feels more like stating a preference as opposed to calling out what they see as a negativity.

But I guess it could be seen from either side of the coin "

In my opinion respectfully mentioning size as a reason for not meeting someone isn't shaming but is unnecessary. However if mentioning size is to be seen as shaming or an insult then it should be an insult whatever size or gender you are

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Omg i only weigh 5 stone you'd be getting two for the price of one

Probably wouldn't say anything but wouldn't arrange another meet.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

No, it’s telling the truth.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

If it was a friend I’d tell them, or just look at them and say what happened ? Out of genuine concern.

If it was someone I didn’t know we’ll I wouldn’t mention it, if I like them it wouldn’t matter.

If it was me , I’d wait to see if they said anything and probably pretend to be offended and deny it for a while for fun. If they said nothing I might tell them about my new diet and would they like me to WhatsApp it to them as they look a bit sluggish

By *cotCouple666Couple  over a year ago

Central Belt

I don't think I'd mention it on the meet. Just wouldn't arrange a second.

For myself, I'm honest from the beginning. My photos are from flattering angles, but I don't think they're misleading in any way. I also have my dress size and "mum-bod" on my profile. Mr and I reconnected by messaging after 9 years apart and my body had changed quite a bit since we last saw each other. I told him straight away that I didn't have that slim figure anymore, and he was more than happy with that.

Beth x

By *ld StrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Telford

There's multiple questions being asked here.

First it's a social meet so frankly a situation where you are getting g to know the person see I'd there's a connection. If you feel the weight deception is an issue drink up shake hands move on. Is there a need to point it out just say lack of connection. Who k ows you may find that the personality outweighs the person and away you go on your adventure.

If it was a friend you hadn't seen in a few years why would you bring it up. Do you honestly think that this person doesn't know they have gained weight and if they was in a form of denial why is it your business to point out how their body looks.

I'd have thought it was simple.. have a social and walk away there's no need to give a review of the persons to body or see past it to the person who sparked your interest in the first place

By *hiversMan  over a year ago

Dinas Powys

"

For a social? No, but I wouldn't meet them again if it was obviously deliberate deception.

I saw someone at a club last weekend that hadn't seen me in a fair few years.

They didn't even realise it was me they were talking to after closing time.

Now worried I've put 5 stone on.....

A"

Did you get a different toupée?

What would you say if I had a cock?

I'd say 'nice cock on you pal'.

"

Thank you

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'd notice yes. Of course I would.

Would I mention it? Unlikely. If they were a friend they'd have probably said something already. We talk quite openly about stuff.

I meet people because I want to meet them. I don't go into it viewing it as a potential fuck it's more... I like this person, I'd like to know more. See how we get on in real life. I don't really like dishonesty though; if they were using photos from some time ago, including any more intimate ones I might be a tad unamused. Not because they gained weight but because they felt they had to hide who they really are in order for me to like them. I'd try and move past that though and see them as they are in that moment.

On a personal level, I know when I've put weight on. Don't hide away from the fact I'm fat but working on it. I'd never use very out of date photos (although I'm considering using one of me at my biggest so people are wow Meli, you look different to expected).

The only time I've been hurt by someone commenting on my weight from Fab was when someone publicly said in front of friends at a social - "Oh Meli, hi. You're a lot bigger than I thought you'd be in my head, thought you'd be a size 12." I've never proclaimed to be slim, frequently post about plus size lingerie and never shy away from being fat. Maybe I just give off SWE.

I wouldn't want to put someone through that humiliation. So I'd approach it with kindness or accept someone as they are.

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

Maybe I'm just daft, but to me it's the personality that matters, not the size or shape.

"Bring back the guy from yesterday who wouldn’t bang fat chicks! "

He won't shag me!

"

There's multiple questions being asked here.

First it's a social meet so frankly a situation where you are getting g to know the person see I'd there's a connection. If you feel the weight deception is an issue drink up shake hands move on. Is there a need to point it out just say lack of connection. Who k ows you may find that the personality outweighs the person and away you go on your adventure.

If it was a friend you hadn't seen in a few years why would you bring it up. Do you honestly think that this person doesn't know they have gained weight and if they was in a form of denial why is it your business to point out how their body looks.

I'd have thought it was simple.. have a social and walk away there's no need to give a review of the persons to body or see past it to the person who sparked your interest in the first place "

"I'd notice yes. Of course I would.

Would I mention it? Unlikely. If they were a friend they'd have probably said something already. We talk quite openly about stuff.

I meet people because I want to meet them. I don't go into it viewing it as a potential fuck it's more... I like this person, I'd like to know more. See how we get on in real life. I don't really like dishonesty though; if they were using photos from some time ago, including any more intimate ones I might be a tad unamused. Not because they gained weight but because they felt they had to hide who they really are in order for me to like them. I'd try and move past that though and see them as they are in that moment.

On a personal level, I know when I've put weight on. Don't hide away from the fact I'm fat but working on it. I'd never use very out of date photos (although I'm considering using one of me at my biggest so people are wow Meli, you look different to expected).

The only time I've been hurt by someone commenting on my weight from Fab was when someone publicly said in front of friends at a social - "Oh Meli, hi. You're a lot bigger than I thought you'd be in my head, thought you'd be a size 12." I've never proclaimed to be slim, frequently post about plus size lingerie and never shy away from being fat. Maybe I just give off SWE.

I wouldn't want to put someone through that humiliation. So I'd approach it with kindness or accept someone as they are."

What is SWE?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

^^

Slim woman energy I think

By *idnight RamblerMan  over a year ago

Pershore

Perhaps they'd had a big lunch?

"^^

Slim woman energy I think "

Yep yep. I was messing about a bit and decided to use it. I don't think size dictates confidence in the written word. Or your ability to waffle on with absolute crap.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"^^

Yep yep. I was messing about a bit and decided to use it. I don't think size dictates confidence in the written word. Or your ability to waffle on with absolute crap."

In my opinion size only dictates the label on the back of your cardigan really.

"^^

Yep yep. I was messing about a bit and decided to use it. I don't think size dictates confidence in the written word. Or your ability to waffle on with absolute crap."

Aha!

Yeah I waffle utter crap whatever size I am.

"^^

Yep yep. I was messing about a bit and decided to use it. I don't think size dictates confidence in the written word. Or your ability to waffle on with absolute crap.

In my opinion size only dictates the label on the back of your cardigan really.

"

Yes, I agree. I don't think being slim makes you devoid of personality. I don't think being fat means you're incapable of doing anything but being jolly.

I do think people naturally can have preferences for body shape. And that's fine. More than. It doesn't harm me if I'm not someone's cup of tea. But hurtful comments when you've constructed an image of someone in your head can. I don't agree with the #behind mantra, it's bollocks. Give me honesty. But don't weaponise it and be a dick.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"

Oh they so would. See only women are allowed to have a choice.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Most who put on weight are in denial. You see it all the time specially in the body positive movement.

By *ottodot123Couple  over a year ago

Gillingham

See, now this is something I worry about.

I'm listed as BBW.

Our pictures reflect me but they are taken at relatively flattering angles.

When we get all the young whipper snappers I'm like you do understand it's not just tits and arse. I've got big thighs and a big tummy to go with this too.

We do send another pic privately as well.

But still I worry someone could complain my body isn't what they expected.

But in answer to the ops question.

It's just a social. You can just politely decline another meet.

"

Give me your honest opinion.

Would you ask me what the fuck I'd been eating the last 3 years? Or say nothing and arrange a fuck meet?

Gapping Fanny

"But don't weaponise it and be a dick. "

Two of my favourite words!

Gapping Fanny

Would you ask me what the fuck I'd been eating the last 3 years? Or say nothing and arrange a fuck meet? "

Depends how long its been since I had my dick sucked tbh!

"But don't weaponise it and be a dick.

Two of my favourite words! "

One of mine there.

Snap.

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

5 stone is alot of difference. If I’m attracted to someone then I’m attracted to them. I am fussy about who I sleep with so hard to say

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

I answered from a woman meeting a man point of view

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm someone who has put on a lot of weight in a short time. Since my partner died I've been comfort eating so I don't look the same as I did six months ago. I don't meet so its not a problem but my real life friends and family don't comment as they know what I'm going through

Gapping Fanny

"Bring back the guy from yesterday who wouldn’t bang fat chicks!

He won't shag me! "

You know what they say….

He who doth protest the loudest usually changes their mind when they get no clunge after a few weeks!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm someone who has put on a lot of weight in a short time. Since my partner died I've been comfort eating so I don't look the same as I did six months ago. I don't meet so its not a problem but my real life friends and family don't comment as they know what I'm going through"

I don't think people consider reasons behind weight loss or gain. That said they're far more likely to express genuine concern over unhealthy weight loss.

Gapping Fanny

"But don't weaponise it and be a dick.

Two of my favourite words!

One of mine there.

Snap. "

Everyone likes But!

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’d certainly not make any mention of it personally.

Would you ask me what the fuck I'd been eating the last 3 years? Or say nothing and arrange a fuck meet?

Depends how long its been since I had my dick sucked tbh! "

3 years. You in?

"I'm someone who has put on a lot of weight in a short time. Since my partner died I've been comfort eating so I don't look the same as I did six months ago. I don't meet so its not a problem but my real life friends and family don't comment as they know what I'm going through"

It’s fab! I usually add five stone on to the profile pictures, especially if they’re close up’s. Never been disappointed

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"It’s fab! I usually add five stone on to the profile pictures, especially if they’re close up’s. Never been disappointed "

Aha Nora is right, you are a returner.

Paradise, Herts

"It’s fab! I usually add five stone on to the profile pictures, especially if they’re close up’s. Never been disappointed

Aha Nora is right, you are a returner. "

Nora’s always right

"It’s fab! I usually add five stone on to the profile pictures, especially if they’re close up’s. Never been disappointed

Aha Nora is right, you are a returner. "

Nora can’t even remember my name, she knows nothing!

King's Crustacean

"What would Roald Dahl say? "

He would say , But, his old flame had grown into a beautiful barage , that shielded everyone from the sunlight that would have otherwise brightened their passage.

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Nora can’t even remember my name, she knows nothing! "

Is it Darren?

Paradise, Herts

Nora can’t even remember my name, she knows nothing! "

I know who you are though. It’ll come to me

Nora can’t even remember my name, she knows nothing!

I know who you are though. It’ll come to me "

Pervert!

» Add a new message to this topic