FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Orgasmic Leg Movements…

Orgasmic Leg Movements…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Good folks, visualise the scene if you will: You’re laying back in bed as your partner is performing wonderful oral sex upon you….it feels amazing does it not?

But what’s with the seemingly demonically possessed, convulsive legs movements at the point of orgasm eh? That’s some weird phenomena right there! Like an impromptu, horizontal Riverdance performance or something!

Also, afterwards, why do your legs feel like you’ve just done a particularly intensive squat workout?!

Discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

With my latest FWB he makes my whole body tremble from head to toe...god job I'm mostly laying down as I wobble more than a jelly x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My legs shake but I don’t get convulsive movements

Are you sure it’s an orgasm and not a seizure

Somewhere In The Ether…

"My legs shake but I don’t get convulsive movements

Are you sure it’s an orgasm and not a seizure "

It’s like I’m land swimming….

Somewhere In The Ether…

"With my latest FWB he makes my whole body tremble from head to toe...god job I'm mostly laying down as I wobble more than a jelly x"

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Hmm, I may have bloodied Ms nose by accident. I have no control over my own body when I cum

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I love making the Mr's legs shake

Mrs

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Hmm, I may have bloodied Ms nose by accident. I have no control over my own body when I cum "

I’ve not done that but have almost fell on a partner on more than one occasion after she has made me cum via oral sex whilst I’m standing up. My legs just go to jelly

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"Hmm, I may have bloodied Ms nose by accident. I have no control over my own body when I cum

I’ve not done that but have almost fell on a partner on more than one occasion after she has made me cum via oral sex whilst I’m standing up. My legs just go to jelly "

I accidentally bucked upwards whilst his head was between my legs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"But what’s with the seemingly demonically possessed, convulsive legs movements at the point of orgasm eh? That’s some weird phenomena right there! Like an impromptu, horizontal Riverdance performance or something!

Discuss "

I assumed that the convulsive movement was going to be one that took your partner out - massive jerk of the leg, knee flies up, and it's a knockout.

Only had one partner who's knees went to jelly when having sex standing up, luckily she did not convulse or I may not have been walking.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I may have almost squashed his head between my thighs like a watermelon on the odd occasion. It's a completely involuntary reaction

» Add a new message to this topic