Married

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igBick48 OP   Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

Do some on hear prefair meeting married women/men? And if so why

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s a swinging site, I see lots of people meeting couples

I like the idea of being part of a thrilling time for a couple or fulfilling a fantasy if theirs and mine. It sounds fun.

Why? Because I think she’s hot, probably and also more people =more fun. Surely?!

By *exyredheadtattooCouple  over a year ago

Beaumont

"Do some on hear prefair meeting married women/men? And if so why "

We do because we are a married couple and seek other couples for friendship and fun.

By *olden PoleMan  over a year ago

Thal

I have a particular fondness for married women. Why? I think it’s the having another man’s wife and knowing she’s going home to him after….that simple for me.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Are you married then and can you go for hours? Guess when you're married you can go for hours be gone all day even, i prefer a nice cuppa myself.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I think in terms of married people who are doing this behind their spouse's back other married people also cheating is a preferable. Mainly because both party's have a real need of mutual discretion and maybe both have a shared understanding of the practicalities and reasons why they are cheating. Probably an experience of less guilt and judgement too. It's surprising how many "couples" there on the club scene who are both also married to a unsuspecting spouse back home.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

No we won’t meet a cheating spouse. We’re all about honesty from all parties. After all it is meant to be fun. I don’t want someone’s husband knocking on my door. A fuck ain’t worth drama.

The mr

When I used to meet I preferred married men and woman (as long as they were playing with the consent of their partners) because I liked the fact that we could both go back to our lives after meeting, with little or no contact between meets. No asking to meet up randomly, no texting or wanting to take things further, or staying overnight.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

In a club we don't worry about it but we wouldn't knowingly meet a cheating man outside that.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Some do & some don't.It's not for me unless their wife knows and is happy about it .

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'm lying in bed with a married woman right now.

Go me!!

A

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

"When I used to meet I preferred married men and woman (as long as they were playing with the consent of their partners) because I liked the fact that we could both go back to our lives after meeting, with little or no contact between meets. No asking to meet up randomly, no texting or wanting to take things further, or staying overnight."

Exactly, my wife doesn't have a problem with it. I'm particularly interested in seeking out couples to play with as I don't want 'another woman' in our lives. Ideally I'll become friends with both of them, have a little adult fun and then go back home to the marital bed and she'll know where I've been. In my perfect world all four of us would meet socially but maybe that's pushing things a bit far at the moment!

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Asking for a friend yeah?

"I'm lying in bed with a married woman right now.

Go me!!

A"

Badass mofo.

By *hyme2020Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

No. As a single woman I will make a point of not meeting anyone who is attached. If I was in a swinging couple then I would maybe consider meeting someone to bring in as a third, but as it stands at the moment, I don’t want to meet anyone who is going home to their wife/partner. Few reasons. I used to be a wife and would have hated to think women would have done that to me and also because I like to get to know men, chatting on the phone etc and texting off here when I’m meeting them, and I wouldn’t be as free to do that if they had someone at home. Even if they say it’s with permission, I only have their word for it. I know everyone is different though, and that’s what makes us all unique

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I'm lying in bed with a married woman right now.

Go me!!

A

Badass mofo. "

Hey. Bagging yourself a married woman is easy!

Of course the wedding costs a fair bit, as does the honeymoon, the rings and the tax breaks aren't anywhere near as good as they were years ago.......

A

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

I have met several couples only one who was in to swinging the others were just ordinary couples and two single ladies. Only twice has the meeting been with both partners, usually the discussion is with the husband but he’s not there when the meeting takes place. And as previous messages have said the ladies just wanted sex and satisfaction that they weren’t getting from their husbands and when the meeting is over there’s no embarrassing texts and requests from ladies wanting to make meetings more regular or permanent Fun with no strings

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Married is fine, as long as the partner knows.

I'm not here to help anyone cheat, regardless of the reasons they say to "legitimise" said cheating.

"Do some on hear prefair meeting married women/men? And if so why Are you married then and can you go for hours? Guess when you're married you can go for hours be gone all day even, i prefer a nice cuppa myself. "

You should try the Tea Drinkers forum. I heard it’s brewing nicely

By *eregrinosCouple  over a year ago

chorley

There should be a distinction between married and cheating...

If the partner knows then that's fine. If they don't then we're not interested. Honesty takes courage. Lies are the way of the coward .. just our humble opinion

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Only just read the replies and people seem to be focusing on cheating. I was going to reply sex wise.

From the couples and singles I've met there's largely no difference, some couples are uninhibited, some seem a bit more routine. The same can be said for singles, some don't get involved that much or are not that experienced, others are very active. It just depends who you're meeting

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Do some on hear prefair meeting married women/men? And if so why Are you married then and can you go for hours? Guess when you're married you can go for hours be gone all day even, i prefer a nice cuppa myself.

You should try the Tea Drinkers forum. I heard it’s brewing nicely "

I can't stand tea unfortunately all them leaves

By *ttentiveRabbitMan  over a year ago

Lymington

I know I should be flamed on a stake but I’m married with an unknowing wife.

The relationship is great and support each other on many ways with two beautiful children who I couldn’t bear not being with or see daily.

My wife is fantastic and beautiful, but sex got further and further infrequent and despite the many talks and express of concerns, it hasn’t ever come back.

So I prefer married or coupled people as I don’t want a relationship, I want a kinky friendship that understands how sex really mentally helps, especially when you run a business and need escape like myself.

*turns to the firing squad

"I know I should be flamed on a stake but I’m married with an unknowing wife.

The relationship is great and support each other on many ways with two beautiful children who I couldn’t bear not being with or see daily.

My wife is fantastic and beautiful, but sex got further and further infrequent and despite the many talks and express of concerns, it hasn’t ever come back.

So I prefer married or coupled people as I don’t want a relationship, I want a kinky friendship that understands how sex really mentally helps, especially when you run a business and need escape like myself.

*turns to the firing squad

"

I will probably end up alongside you in front of the firing squad as I completely understand your position. It really is one of the most awful experiences to be in a marriage or a relationship when the spark has long gone and there is no physical interaction whatsoever.

For some people I suppose they just adapt to the situation and find a new hobby etc however when you just absolutely crave that sexual connection and release, it’s horrendous and the consequences can be both damaging mentally and physically. To feel unloved or desired is extremely difficult to deal with even though it may not be intentional.

So no, I’m very much of the opinion that each to their own and whatever works to achieve happiness and ultimately, instead of breaking up a marriage, it can help save it and that has to be the main priority.

Obviously discretion is an absolute must otherwise things have the potential to go pear shaped extremely quickly indeed and that’s the last thing anyone wants.

So good luck and I wish you all the best

Married women. Means no drama he he

By *lirty_dirtyCouple  over a year ago

Lingfield

We have found married guys easier to meet, there's no faffing about. The reasons they are are doing it are none of our business.

We tend to look for married couples rather than fuck buddies, the relationship is usually more to our liking, but it can vary.

By *endydick.CumbersnatchMan  over a year ago

No, but I have heard in Nottingham postfair after the Goose fair has visited, the cities shouting out about shagging married couples.

» Add a new message to this topic