FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hastings Eel Madness

Hastings Eel Madness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Hastings is a seaside town where King Harold once burnt his cakes. Now there is live footage of the high street flooded and a large eel, the size of a large snake, is happily swimming along without a care in the world. T is not sure if scientists have identified the species but the bugger could even be a snake. It's all over the news.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

I love the mad cocktail of historical wrongness in your first sentence. A work of art.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Hastings is a seaside town where King Harold once burnt his cakes. Now there is live footage of the high street flooded and a large eel, the size of a large snake, is happily swimming along without a care in the world. T is not sure if scientists have identified the species but the bugger could even be a snake. It's all over the news. "
If people are forming a line behind it its a conga probably

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

"Hastings is a seaside town where King Harold once burnt his cakes. Now there is live footage of the high street flooded and a large eel, the size of a large snake, is happily swimming along without a care in the world. T is not sure if scientists have identified the species but the bugger could even be a snake. It's all over the news. If people are forming a line behind it its a conga probably "

Oh, bravo!

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Saw lots of footage of the floods yesterday! The main that had burst! And further along Alexander Park flooded! There is a local lady in Hastings that does a daily live walk in Hastings and St Leonards x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hastings is a seaside town where King Harold once burnt his cakes. Now there is live footage of the high street flooded and a large eel, the size of a large snake, is happily swimming along without a care in the world. T is not sure if scientists have identified the species but the bugger could even be a snake. It's all over the news. "
. Did they have cakes back in those days

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"I love the mad cocktail of historical wrongness in your first sentence. A work of art."

Never mind the madness of them being the size of a large snake…so about 35 ft long like an anaconda then?

Tom the troll is on top form this week

Chelmsford

"I love the mad cocktail of historical wrongness in your first sentence. A work of art.

Never mind the madness of them being the size of a large snake…so about 35 ft long like an anaconda then?

Tom the troll is on top form this week "

Watch the video and judge Velvey

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"I love the mad cocktail of historical wrongness in your first sentence. A work of art.

Tom the troll is on top form this week "

Well on the plus side at least it wasn't blind or riding a bike..that really would have fired him up..

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

It's a shame there's no Cockneys left, they could of jellied it and eaten it.

"Hastings is a seaside town where King Harold once burnt his cakes. Now there is live footage of the high street flooded and a large eel, the size of a large snake, is happily swimming along without a care in the world. T is not sure if scientists have identified the species but the bugger could even be a snake. It's all over the news. If people are forming a line behind it its a conga probably "

Seals in Southend, Eels in Hastings...we're only a small step away from sharks in Folkstone Tom !

by the big field

Tom the troll is on top form this week

Watch the video and judge Velvey"

It’s an eel the size of an eel- no large snake action going on.

Does Tom fib about the length of everything he sees?

I heard it was last seen entering

the Hastings branch of Curry's - might be an electric eel.

by the big field

"I heard it was last seen entering

the Hastings branch of Curry's - might be an electric eel. "

That gag is shocking

I think Tom might be confused, as I'm sure it was King Alfred who burnt his cakes and it was in Somerset.

It was Harold who took one in the eye in Hastings, which is something we have in common

by the big field

"

It was Harold who took one in the eye in Hastings, which is something we have in common

"

That was while he was playing ten pin bowls against the Spanish Armada wasn’t it?

Chelmsford

These old myths and wives tales gel into one so no matter if it's Alfred, Harold or Napoleon.. they all would have burned cakes at some point but sure you would see an eel that large swimming down the hight street in Hastings in Roman times

"Hastings is a seaside town where King Harold once burnt his cakes. Now there is live footage of the high street flooded and a large eel, the size of a large snake, is happily swimming along without a care in the world. T is not sure if scientists have identified the species but the bugger could even be a snake. It's all over the news.

I think Tom might be confused, as I'm sure it was King Alfred who burnt his cakes and it was in Somerset.

"

Big Harold ?

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’ve prayed to the Lord for our salvation! Saint George is now on his way to slay this fearsome beast!

Chelmsford

"Hastings is a seaside town where King Harold once burnt his cakes. Now there is live footage of the high street flooded and a large eel, the size of a large snake, is happily swimming along without a care in the world. T is not sure if scientists have identified the species but the bugger could even be a snake. It's all over the news.

Big Harold ? "

A myth ....

By *osey WalesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

"I’ve prayed to the Lord for our salvation! Saint George is now on his way to slay this fearsome beast! "

It's St. Patrick you'll want for the snakes. St. George deals with the dragons

» Add a new message to this topic