FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Racism on fabswingers

Racism on fabswingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have talked and met some very nice and chilled out people on this adult social networking site. But what I wasn't prepared for was the level and the number of racists overtones especially from the ladies. This is supposed to be a site for people who are open minded who can leave the restrictive rules of the 'real' world behind and be free (within responsibility). However the level of backward old fashioned-ness has shown me that the net isn't always a medium for freedom but more restrictiveness. What do you think?

Seeyah

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not something I have noticed or experienced on FAB to be honest.

if anyone is racist on fab report their profile please, racism is not good and certainly not allowed on here xxxx have fun xx

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I see far more profiles where a black guy would be the only type of single male accepted than the ones that say "whites only".

And I've never seen one that says "single men - only if you're white"

tricky post!!! sometimes people can be racist without knowing it and without meaning to be offensive but others do it regardless. there is no easy answer to this post i must say but its a two sided coin i was called "white trash" by a guy on here. the people that are abusive regardless whether it be race or whatever just block them xx

I've only experienced racism twice on this site, and it was by, how can I put this without being rude .......

An Asian gentleman......

This took place in the chatrooms and he was banned immediately by my good self.

Racism is bang out of order no matter from which quarter it comes.

Any racist problems that occur on this site need to be reported, via the profile of the offender and the matter will be dealt with, be assured of that.

think there is more discrimination against single white males, most females love the black single male but single white ouch they not that lucky lol be u white, black, yellow, red with purple spots (as long as thats not on your willy) you should all have fun xx

Forum Mod

I agree that if you think any comments on profiles,chat or forums are racist then report the profiles xx

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I've seen a lot that say big black cock only wanted.

Is that rascist or does rascism work only when its not in your favour?

sometimes people looking for- only black- only white. can be seen as racist, ignoring thats its someone prefence nothing more.

Forum Mod

I too have seen loads of profiles that say they're looking for black guys only

have also seen profiles looking for white guys only.........I don't think thats racism its just preference surely

We're all on here for fun but that does'nt mean people don't have preferences

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

suppose the site is a slice of life, just like there are racists, homophobic,s, biggots and every other sort of crackpot in real life, they are also on this site i guess, sad but true

We look for white guys only..

.. and would just be the same if we looked for black guys only, its just a preference and nothing to do with racism at all.

Shaz n Tony

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the site is still going to be a slice of general society... so you are going to find some racists and bigots....

do I think that this site has any more than elsewhere... no....

just concentrate on those nice people (and there are loads of them here) rather than on the others.....

"I've seen a lot that say big black cock only wanted.

Is that rascist or does rascism work only when its not in your favour?"

I don't reply to messages that specifically state that they have contacted me because they are looking for a black woman.Simply because I personally find this de-humanising.It always makes me wonder whether the person is contacting me because they are attracted to me specifically or simply 'oooh always wanted to 'do' a black girl , she'll do'

My take on it is if you can't see me as simply a woman,I suggest you go to a sex shop and get yourself a black sexdoll!

To the OP -I agree with you,you'd think the fact that this site is an adult site with people that pursue a lifestyle based largely on open-mindedness would mean that half the rubbish you come across on here should not happen but that is so not true.It's just the same as being in a massive pub on a Friday night , you get the good people and you get the idiots that are frankly a waste of food lol !

i love that bit "waste of food" thanks my new insult for the wk!! yeah the "black woman" bit must be really fuckin annoyin your human not a collectors item!! quicker people realise we all bleed red the better!! x

I had a message form a black guy whose profile said he only met WHITE ladies...isn't that racism?

Personally I know what I like!

If you didn't fit my criteria, which is personal to me, then I wouldn't entertain meeting you.

Ive not seen it on this forum and i think if it did raise its ugly head then im also sure it would be stamped on pretty quick.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I don't reply to messages that specifically state that they have contacted me because they are looking for a black woman.Simply because I personally find this de-humanising.It always makes me wonder whether the person is contacting me because they are attracted to me specifically or simply 'oooh always wanted to 'do' a black girl , she'll do'

My take on it is if you can't see me as simply a woman,I suggest you go to a sex shop and get yourself a black sexdoll!

"

and as a black guy I have exactly the same feeling..... but you put it some much better than me...

buy ya a drink at the glasgow social!!!!!

sean xxx

If the guys gorgeous and a gentleman with manners to match....

Someone who has "that" wicked twinkle and can bring out the beast in me.

I dont care what his colour is.

Its skin deep...end of.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

We have the line.....

"we prefer white"

on our profile. Because that is MY personal preference.

Nowt to do with racism........... personal CHOICE!

Would you take offence at that? Because in my world, anyone who did take offence would be saying that I wasn't allowed one of my basic human rights....... the right to free will.

"

and as a black guy I have exactly the same feeling..... but you put it some much better than me...

sean xxx"

lol , that'll be a bottle of champagne then right ? lol !

"We have the line.....

"we prefer white"

on our profile. Because that is MY personal preference.

Nowt to do with racism........... personal CHOICE!

Would you take offence at that? Because in my world, anyone who did take offence would be saying that I wasn't allowed one of my basic human rights....... the right to free will."

That's what its all down to freedom of choice and not having to defend our personal choices

Just thought I'd help by posting the Oxford Dictionary's Definition of the subject we are discussing , for reasons of clarity , cause I'm helpful like that lol

racism

• noun 1 the belief that there are characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to each race. 2 discrimination against or antagonism towards other races.

— DERIVATIVES racist noun & adjective.

i prefer within my own species................ in an ideal world we wouldnt judge people by colour class creed whatever but its unfortunate it still happens!! me personally as long as they make me laugh and are a nice person it no odd what their skin colour is!!

"I have talked and met some very nice and chilled out people on this adult social networking site. But what I wasn't prepared for was the level and the number of racists overtones especially from the ladies. This is supposed to be a site for people who are open minded who can leave the restrictive rules of the 'real' world behind and be free (within responsibility). However the level of backward old fashioned-ness has shown me that the net isn't always a medium for freedom but more restrictiveness. What do you think?

Seeyah "

what do you call as racist tho? ive been accuased of be racist because my profile says in not attracted to asian men, i personally dont think thats racist its just a sexual prefference, im not bi but im not sexist

If someone turns you down sexually because your black its not racist, if they are abusive to you because your black that is

lmao...how very pc this forum has become - lol

thought maybe more adult and open minded would be a better term......always going to be some neathanderals who cant see that society has moved on....

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We aren't racist in any way shape or form but recently I was offended by a profile thats was for a lady who wasn't'white' but stated that she did look white - that to me was offensive because we don't discriminate but she felt the need to say she wasn't that dark - she sent us a message and i just couldn't deal with that level of hypoporopsy - ( can't spell but you know what i mean)

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I agree that saying you prefer (or not) either, black, white, asian etc then that ISN'T racist its choice/preference and personal attraction. Any kind of abuse or derogatory remark because you are black, white, asian etc IS racist, theres a big difference!

well done thats a great answer!! xx

Bolton

i struggle with this issue as i can't see people as being a particular colour - i see people - i either like them or i don't but it has never got anything to do with skin colour as i just don't see it!

"i struggle with this issue as i can't see people as being a particular colour - i see people - i either like them or i don't but it has never got anything to do with skin colour as i just don't see it!"

see that's why I don't get it either .

Now all we need to do is clone you and I lol

"I agree that saying you prefer (or not) either, black, white, asian etc then that ISN'T racist its choice/preference and personal attraction. Any kind of abuse or derogatory remark because you are black, white, asian etc IS racist, theres a big difference!

Totally agree. I ( Diane) am not racist its just personal choice as i dont fancy either coloured men or women. Everyone has personal choice be it race or age limits

"

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I think there are a certain element of people that see rascism everywhere, even where it doesn't exist.

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

"i struggle with this issue as i can't see people as being a particular colour - i see people - i either like them or i don't but it has never got anything to do with skin colour as i just don't see it!

Now all we need to do is clone you and I lol "

I don't think anyone is going to object to that, except we will want a little improvement in the distribution please!

IE nearer me! LOL

I'd put on my incredulous face but I really can't be bothered anymore , besides if my jaw falls to the floor one more time I'll be bottom-jawless for the rest of my life !

"i struggle with this issue as i can't see people as being a particular colour - i see people - i either like them or i don't but it has never got anything to do with skin colour as i just don't see it!

Now all we need to do is clone you and I lol

I don't think anyone is going to object to that, except we will want a little improvement in the distribution please!

IE nearer me! LOL

"

hahaha..I'll have a wee word with the bigyin up in the sky lol

ohhh dont do that!!! u would have a que of people tryin to take advantage of it lol!! xx

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

to me its not racism its the same as people (who do have it on there profile) want fat/thin ladies. want 18/30 age. want whites/blacks/Asian people only. want W.E men/ or breasted women.

I could never be racist to anyone having been bullied for been fat all my life so to call someone who looks difrent or has difrent thoughts and beliefs is just not right.

I'm not sure it would bother us what ever couples we play with. we didn't think we would go with older couples but the lovely couple we met the other week was amazing so you just don't no i guess.

sorry for going on

M&M

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

"I have talked and met some very nice and chilled out people on this adult social networking site. But what I wasn't prepared for was the level and the number of racists overtones especially from the ladies. This is supposed to be a site for people who are open minded who can leave the restrictive rules of the 'real' world behind and be free (within responsibility). However the level of backward old fashioned-ness has shown me that the net isn't always a medium for freedom but more restrictiveness. What do you think?

Seeyah "

its funny for a person to talk about racist overtones when they enphasise in there name ( blackmamber ) the fact they are black .......... perhaps the black mamber snake having conetations to your manhood

i agree with a number of people who replied on this thread that to have on your profile a preference for black or asian etc is simply a well recognised sexuall fetish , and has nothing to do with racism ............. it is generally accepted that racism is where derogatory remarks are made or preferencial treatment to one race over another etc etc

the colour of a persons skin is often mentioned but the facts are it has little to do with the underlying problem of two races being in harmony with eachother

it can easily be proved when one considers the south sea islanders

a group of people from one island can be identical in appearance to a group from another , and in fact there dna can be identical , but they hate eachothers guts , and if they catch any tresspasers on there patch they cut off there heads

that racism stems from the fact a few words in there language are different and a few items of clothing are not the same , in other words it is the difference in culture that sets them apart

its part and parcel of evolution that has been going on since ( lucy ) the mother of all mankind , walked out of ethiopia 100,000 years ago , and has been going on in the animal kingdom for a lot longer than that

it is very easy to critique a person for being a racist be they black or white , for the feelings they have are deep rooted into the very fabric of there being

if an elderly granny was in the market and the bottom fell out of her shopping bag and she said " gawd blimey what a day " and stood there looking dejected , i might say " cheer up luv ive got a plastic bag you can have here " and help reload her shopping

if it was a lady wearing a burka , talking in irdu i might well shy away and leave her to it

the reason being the difference in culture would make me feel wary , and for all i know she might be annoyed if i offered help as in her culture independance was important to her

the different way i would react to those two people would have been due to culture not racism

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I've never seen racism on this site. I too agree that people saying the only meet/or don't meet such and such is sexual preference.

As a chat mod I have, however, seen a few black guys try to play the racism card when they have been knocked back by some of the single fems and couples.

"to me its not racism its the same as people (who do have it on there profile) want fat/thin ladies. want 18/30 age. want whites/blacks/Asian people only. want W.E men/ or breasted women.

I could never be racist to anyone having been bullied for been fat all my life so to call someone who looks difrent or has difrent thoughts and beliefs is just not right.

I'm not sure it would bother us what ever couples we play with. we didn't think we would go with older couples but the lovely couple we met the other week was amazing so you just don't no i guess.

sorry for going on

M&M"

Good comment _obblybits. Whats the difference between size/race/age/sexuality? A preference only.

I'm a single bloke so don't suffer like couples do with mountains of mail/winks/etc. Imagine the extra volume of this if you left preferences completely open (hence why people revise their profile I suspect!).

My preference is someone with all racial influences, who is slim and short on Mondays; curvy and tall on Wednesdays; slightly bi on every other full moon; an easy cummer who may or not smoke if they're drinking socially.

Abuse is another thing altogether. Let's be grown up about it please.

end of rant... Al x

Well I took a leaf outta my Labradors book. He is colour blind and shags anything works for me...

Bolton

"Well I took a leaf outta my Labradors book. He is colour blind and shags anything works for me... "

not such a bad philosophy

Seeyah "

I've read your post twice. It's as clear as mud. Can you give precise instances? I've never seen any racism in the forums... or anywhere on FAB .

"i struggle with this issue as i can't see people as being a particular colour - i see people - i either like them or i don't but it has never got anything to do with skin colour as i just don't see it!"

i do understand what you mean by that and to be honest as far as colour goes i dont care what colour someone is, but i do care about their attitude, and as i said in a earlier post my profile does say im not attracted to asian men, simple because i have met two and they both had shitty attitudes towards women, one actually called me white trash and then couldnt understand why i wouldnt play with him, now if i was racist i wouldnt have met them in the first place, but after meeting two asian men and both of them making me feel like.....well like dirt they had bough in off the street on their shoes.....i decided not to meet any more, and im sorry if that offends people, im sorry if people feel im being unfair to any decent asian men out there, but at the end of the day its my body and its my choice, and im simple not prepaired to meet any more in the hope of finding one that did see me as a person

simple as

What a total load of old bollox.

FFS what difference does the colour of someones skin make ? Or their religion or beleifs ?

"

sean xxx"

I agreed with the last poster too and that is how I feel when I get messages saying 'ive always wanted sex with an older woman.' ....... So .... No one can state a preference anymore ... Uhmmmmmm do we all wear balaclavas n turn the lights off And take whatever comes out way ??

"

sean xxx

I agreed with the last poster too and that is how I feel when I get messages saying 'ive always wanted sex with an older woman.' ....... So .... No one can state a preference anymore ... Uhmmmmmm do we all wear balaclavas n turn the lights off And take whatever comes out way ?? "

hey up here thats counted as foreplay lol xx

"What a total load of old bollox.

FFS what difference does the colour of someones skin make ? Or their religion or beleifs ?

"

Wellllll .....their religion or their beliefs can be the cause of their racism. It matters.

"

sean xxx

I agreed with the last poster too and that is how I feel when I get messages saying 'ive always wanted sex with an older woman.' ....... So .... No one can state a preference anymore ... Uhmmmmmm do we all wear balaclavas n turn the lights off And take whatever comes out way ??

hey up here thats counted as foreplay lol xx "

Nah ... ive seen Frankie Boyle .. it's so cold up there that opening one button on a womans duffle coat is gettin to second base !

I will say it again

If you cannot see ME,and are only capable of seeing me only in the context of the colour of my skin as far as I am concerned you have three choices, either

1-evolve

2-go get a sex doll

3-don't message me

Everyone has a right to sexual preference and everyone also has a right to refuse to be viewed as a box to be ticked off on a list .

Shimples

I don't think it's racist to say that you're only prepared to have sex with someone from a specific race. No amount of political correctness regarding racial issues is going to persuade a white woman to have sex with a black man just because he is black. It's all about what we as individuals prefer and what floats our boat - and for some, they are simply not attracted to members of another race. That isn't racism.

If what the OP is referring to are specific instances that he has been subjected to that make derogatory comments about his colour then that is a matter for Admin to deal with, I don't think the open forum is the place for it at all.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Seeyah "

Can the OP clarify what he judges to be racist overtones please ?

"

Seeyah Can the OP clarify what he judges to be racist overtones please ?"

thats what i wanted to know

A chap refused to continue to chat to me when he discovered I am oriental.

He is not from this site, and I came across him via other adult chatrooms.

I have not experienced anyone declining me for being oriental on FAB.

I personally do not see the point of saying I am oriental in my profile, as I do not see why my race has anything to do with having NSA fun!

I guess I am lucky in life in the sense that I have not had any unpleasant events due to my race or religious believes. I was never bullied at school or work etc...

However, I would like to believe that is due to my "mess with me and you'll be in trouble" attitude that I give out

If I like someone, I'll play and have fun with him, regardless of his race or religion. All I ask for is respect and tolerance for the others and positive mental attitude.

I have no time for bigots, egoists and racists, full stop!

Seeyah "

I agree... So many just asking for Black guys these days, the mere normal white man stands no chance pmsl...

Bigots... Ignore em eh

" the mere normal white man stands no chance pmsl"

Normal? And where do you fit into that catagory?

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

" the mere normal white man stands no chance pmsl

Normal? And where do you fit into that catagory? "

Define normal, what is a normal guy, white or black, is like saying you have an average cock

" the mere normal white man stands no chance pmsl

Normal? And where do you fit into that catagory? "

I never said I did... but, who is lol??

I'm Normal.

"I'm Normal. "

We're doomed

"I'm Normal. "

Well... thats explained alot then lol...

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

This isn't about bigotry or racism. It's about personal choice and it don't get much more personal than who you choose to have sex with.

We're not talking about sharing a seat on a bus or a table in a cafeteria - we're talking about exchanging bodily fluids and we're all entitled to pick and choose who we do that with.

"This isn't about bigotry or racism. It's about personal choice and it don't get much more personal than who you choose to have sex with.

We're not talking about sharing a seat on a bus or a table in a cafeteria - we're talking about exchanging bodily fluids and we're all entitled to pick and choose who we do that with."

Yep... Personal choices. We respect it when reading what someone wants... why can't everyone else... Seems simple really eh..

"This isn't about bigotry or racism. It's about personal choice and it don't get much more personal than who you choose to have sex with.

We're not talking about sharing a seat on a bus or a table in a cafeteria - we're talking about exchanging bodily fluids and we're all entitled to pick and choose who we do that with."

I agree Jim, people may enjoy the banter/conversation with you but just not physically fancy black guys enough to share intimacy with them.

Of course, some profiles say they only want to meet black guys..... Is that racist? pmsl.

Steve

You lot think that's bad? you should hear the stick we get for being welsh! Seriously though it is all about personal choice but we really have no time for racism in any form, although we have not encountered it ourselves xxx

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Dunno how to put this so rather than trying to do it politely, I'll just say it..

Is this post just a case of a black guy attempting to play the 'race card' as some from ethnic origins do, to gain sympathy/contacts? I have seen it many times in arguments where people of a non white background have lost an argument, so they start shouting to anyone that will listen that they have suffered racist abuse.

I find it odd how many of the 'ethnic background' guys on here perpetuate the porn movie image of 'black' in their profiles, ie well hung etc or in the case of the OP, BlackMamber, showing its connotations in their name. Then have the affront to say they have come across bigotry. For god sake with names and profiles like that, don't you understand you are perpetuating it yourselves??

By *notNinaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It'd be great if some people had the balls to admit what they are on here.

Look it's quite simple. If you decide that, for example, you are not going to play with black men, there must be a reason for that - and that's your personal choice, and right as a person.

BUT - if you have decided to not play with black men, then you are, by definition, being racist i.e. discriminating against a section of society based purely on the colour of the skin or race.

IF, however, you've decided not to play with black men simply because the two black men you've played with so far have had tiny cocks, then you shouldn't be making the sweeping judgement that ALL black men therefore have tiny cocks. That is also, by definition, racist.

To all the people who have said they won't play with a certain race. Have a step back. Think about WHY you've decided not to play with that race of people (e.g. the black guys you've played with all have tiny cocks). THAT'S who you shouldn't be playing with - guys with tiny cocks.

If you're not playing with a certain race, you're racist. End of - no argument - look up your definition. If that offends you, if you think "i'm not racist just cos i don't play with asian men", then get a grip, a set of balls, and at least OWN your racism if you're going to carry on with it.......It is your right, after all.

Just don't say "i won't play with this raceof people, but that doesn't make me racist" - that's simply untrue - it's the very DEFINITION of racism.

Just my tuppence worth.......

Very PC DnotNina, and the type that brings this country down and causes lack of true understanding regarding racism, I do see your point however, but don't agree.

people may choose not to play with a certain type simply because they don't find the colour/shade attractive, be that dark or light.

"Very PC DnotNina, and the type that brings this country down and causes lack of true understanding regarding racism, I do see your point however, but don't agree.

people may choose not to play with a certain type simply because they don't find the colour/shade attractive, be that dark or light."

Nail and head.

Because you don't find someone attractive based on the colour of their skin is not rascist. Its no different to people who do not find ginger haired people attractive, it doesn't make them gingerist

Interesting point bandk2000, Positive racism is still racism.

"I've seen a lot that say big black cock only wanted.

Is that rascist or does rascism work only when its not in your favour?

To the OP -I agree with you,you'd think the fact that this site is an adult site with people that pursue a lifestyle based largely on open-mindedness would mean that half the rubbish you come across on here should not happen but that is so not true.It's just the same as being in a massive pub on a Friday night , you get the good people and you get the idiots that are frankly a waste of food lol !"

people contact u coz of your big nipples simples oh yeah coz yer a brill ironer and knitter also lol

Welshism is alive and well

er...guess

".

Nail and head.

Because you don't find someone attractive based on the colour of their skin is not rascist. Its no different to people who do not find ginger haired people attractive, it doesn't make them gingerist "

That won't stop the ginger haired people amongst us bitching that they're being discriminated against.

It's kinda natural. Folks think "it can't be ME - it must be my hair, my height, my weight, my whatever"

er...guess

"Welshism is alive and well "

There's no need to be sheepish about it

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Seeyah "

I think... the only thing I'd expect someone to be open-minded about on a swinging site is sex (and there are plenty who struggle with that) so what on earth makes anyone think people on a swinging site would be open-minded about anything else

[Removed by poster at 15/11/09 12:05:21]

"Welshism is alive and well "

Your not kidding, there's some wierdo on here keeps calling us English arseholes, but in some strange language that no one else speaks

Yakki da

"Welshism is alive and well

Your not kidding, there's some wierdo on here keeps calling us English arseholes, but in some strange language that no one else speaks

Yakki da "

Racist

There's no need to be sheepish about it "

Up ya kilt hamish

We're not talking about sharing a seat on a bus or a table in a cafeteria - we're talking about exchanging bodily fluids and we're all entitled to pick and choose who we do that with.

It'd be great if some people had the balls to admit what they are on here.

Look it's quite simple. If you decide that, for example, you are not going to play with black men, there must be a reason for that - and that's your personal choice, and right as a person.

BUT - if you have decided to not play with black men, then you are, by definition, being racist i.e. discriminating against a section of society based purely on the colour of the skin or race.

IF, however, you've decided not to play with black men simply because the two black men you've played with so far have had tiny cocks, then you shouldn't be making the sweeping judgement that ALL black men therefore have tiny cocks. That is also, by definition, racist.

To all the people who have said they won't play with a certain race. Have a step back. Think about WHY you've decided not to play with that race of people (e.g. the black guys you've played with all have tiny cocks). THAT'S who you shouldn't be playing with - guys with tiny cocks.

If you're not playing with a certain race, you're racist. End of - no argument - look up your definition. If that offends you, if you think "i'm not racist just cos i don't play with asian men", then get a grip, a set of balls, and at least OWN your racism if you're going to carry on with it.......It is your right, after all.

Just don't say "i won't play with this raceof people, but that doesn't make me racist" - that's simply untrue - it's the very DEFINITION of racism.

Just my tuppence worth......."

Phew ! How very UN P.C.

How intelligent, insightful , logical, simple and transparent.

xx Gran xx

bankd2000-100%agree with the last portion of your post , THAT is the sort of thing that does not help in anyway shape or form !

Pussy&Patrick-shhhh don't tell people about that and your balaclava is in the post btw pmsl !!

Yakki da

Racist "

Diolch prydferth

Newcastle and Gateshead

It has been interesting watching this thread evolve as I think it has been a sensible conversation so far.. and in respect well done to everyone for that...

I have a huge problem with the issue in the respect there are a lot of Black guys who DO play up to it, and the perceived stereotypes, heck there is a "black for white" social being advertised where there are people going to these events that may not go to others

It personally makes me feel very uneasy, and I can fully understand people then saying that you can not have it both ways, which I absolutely agree with.....

me personally... I agree with Nina (not champers at the social.. you trying to bankrupt me!!! lol) in that I find it de-humanising..

I want people to want to play with me for me because of my personality, because I make them laugh and smile, because they see behind everything and fancy me, not because of the colour of my skin..... and if I get that feeling I do get out of those situations fairly sharpish

people know I am black, heck people can see the pics, I mention it once in the profile and thats it... after that I just want to be seen as me!!

like me or hate me... as long as its about me and not the colour of my skin.. then I really not care...

Yakki da

Racist

Diolch prydferth"

Croeso cariad lol

"It has been interesting watching this thread evolve as I think it has been a sensible conversation so far.. and in respect well done to everyone for that...

I have a huge problem with the issue in the respect there are a lot of Black guys who DO play up to it, and the perceived stereotypes, heck there is a "black for white" social being advertised where there are people going to these events that may not go to others

It personally makes me feel very uneasy, and I can fully understand people then saying that you can not have it both ways, which I absolutely agree with.....

me personally... I agree with Nina (not champers at the social.. you trying to bankrupt me!!! lol) in that I find it de-humanising..

I want people to want to play with me for me because of my personality, because I make them laugh and smile, because they see behind everything and fancy me, not because of the colour of my skin..... and if I get that feeling I do get out of those situations fairly sharpish

people know I am black, heck people can see the pics, I mention it once in the profile and thats it... after that I just want to be seen as me!!

like me or hate me... as long as its about me and not the colour of my skin.. then I really not care..."

Well put _abio x

I have often considered putting something on my profile to indicate I am not interested in meeting Asian guys… being from the area I am I do get lots of messages from Asian guys and thus I often consider putting something on my profile to save them wasting their time.

As for the reason I don’t want to meet Asian guys…

Is it because I think they are a lesser being? Nope.

Do I think they are inferior? Nope.

Do I think they all have a bad attitude? Nope.

Do I think they are incapable in some way? Nope.

Do I think they should be spat at, shouted at and have things thrown at them in the street? Most certainly not!

The short and tall of it is…. I’ve never seen any Asian guy who I have found sexually attractive. I can appreciate there are plenty of very attractive Asian guys… but I just don’t fancy them…. they are not my type.

If not fucking someone you don’t fancy makes you discriminatory/bigoted in some way then we are ALL guilty!

PS – I really don’t want to meet psychotics and manic depressives with drug management issues either… so I guess the DDA squad will be next to chirp-up!

Well put Fabio!

Same sentiments here - like me or hate me, because of me, not because I am oriental!

Or because I'm welsh ... sorry just trying to lighten things up a bit

"Or because I'm welsh ... sorry just trying to lighten things up a bit "

Welsh and lovely... you forgot that bit lol.. Wouldn't care less if you were purple lol....

"Or because I'm welsh ... sorry just trying to lighten things up a bit

Welsh and lovely... you forgot that bit lol.. Wouldn't care less if you were purple lol.... "

Like a tutti frutti?

pssssst, Notts, if they have gone purple maybe you have gotten their collar too tight?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The only time I have seen racism accused was in our inbox when we said no thanks to a man who happened to be black.

He came back with " you won't fuck me because you are racist and I am going to report you"

He obviously didn't realise his arrogant first mail was the reason why.

What was he hoping for after his accusation, that we would say yes instead?

I personally think there are a few people who use the race card too much , which just undermines the people who suffer real racial abuse.

As for someone saying that to say you don't want to play with black people you are racist..... are you saying that even if you don't fancy a person for the way they look everyone has to play with them anyway?

Sorry but people have preferences and they are allowed them without being accused of ageism, racism,fattism and whatever other ism you want to choose.

PS the man I was speaking about up there has left the site and the only reason why I mention it now.

ive had that many times, guys say they are going to report me because i have said no and they happen to be none white, i hate people who use the race card its just a form of bullying to me, i will not feel obligated to have sex with anyone because im scared to say no in fear of being called racist

"Well put Fabio!

Same sentiments here - like me or hate me, because of me, not because I am oriental! "

I like you cos your fabulous

Yakki da

Racist

Diolch prydferth

Croeso cariad lol"

Awwwwww, I knew you liked me really

"I have often considered putting something on my profile to indicate I am not interested in meeting Asian guys… being from the area I am I do get lots of messages from Asian guys and thus I often consider putting something on my profile to save them wasting their time.

Do I think they should be spat at, shouted at and have things thrown at them in the street? Most certainly not!

The short and tall of it is…. I’ve never seen any Asian guy who I have found sexually attractive. I can appreciate there are plenty of very attractive Asian guys… but I just don’t fancy them…. they are not my type.

If not fucking someone you don’t fancy makes you discriminatory/bigoted in some way then we are ALL guilty!

PS – I really don’t want to meet psychotics and manic depressives with drug management issues either… so I guess the DDA squad will be next to chirp-up!"

Which part of Asia do you mean?

i hate everyone

"I have often considered putting something on my profile to indicate I am not interested in meeting Asian guys… being from the area I am I do get lots of messages from Asian guys and thus I often consider putting something on my profile to save them wasting their time.

PS – I really don’t want to meet psychotics and manic depressives with drug management issues either… so I guess the DDA squad will be next to chirp-up!

"

Asian as in the generally used (UK) census definition of Asian as an ethnic group – rather than East Asian… though come to think of it I can’t ever recall fancying any East Asian guys either.

Or did you mean which part of Asia for the 'psychotics and manic depressives with drug management issues'? Because I meant those generally regardless of ethnicity

Asian as in the generally used (UK) census definition of Asian as an ethnic group – rather than East Asian… though come to think of it I can’t ever recall fancying any East Asian guys either.

Or did you mean which part of Asia for the 'psychotics and manic depressives with drug management issues'? Because I meant those generally regardless of ethnicity "

When I stop laughin' i'll come back .... im on a mission xxx

Or did you mean which part of Asia for the 'psychotics and manic depressives with drug management issues'? Because I meant those generally regardless of ethnicity

When I stop laughin' i'll come back .... im on a mission xxx "

Okies i know what you mean .... but I defy ANYONE to look at a pic of John Abrahams (Abrahms ? ) and tell me he is not fuckable .....

Got to be honest tho ... it is the more Westernised Asian look that i am attracted to .. so maybe it's a cultural thing with me ... If it speaks like me I usually can associate with it. Similarly I am not attracted to caucasians or any western male whose knuckles are scraping the ground as he grunts.

Oh yeah ........Imrah Khan .... ? The bloke from Eastender ? Uhmmmmm Bruce Lee ? I'll think of more .. may take xome time.

Yes John is a very attractive guy with a stunning smile - I cannot and would not deny that... but I just don't fancy him sexually. Don't ask why because I don't know (well I do but it would be an explanation about brain functionality).

He is close to borderline though – I do find some Eastern European and Middle East looks very appealing.

"

Okies i know what you mean .... but I defy ANYONE to look at a pic of John Abrahams (Abrahms ? ) and tell me he is not fuckable .....

"

I wouldn't fuck him ,

HTH

Racism is so much more than whom you choose to have sex with, some folks need to get real.

Next someone will be telling us that gay men and women are all bigots because they discriminate against heterosexuals by refusing to have sex with them….

How anyone can say that refusing to have sexual intercourse with any chosen race is discrimination is taking things a bit far.

Thought this was all about fun?

"Racism is so much more than whom you choose to have sex with, some folks need to get real.

Next someone will be telling us that gay men and women are all bigots because they discriminate against heterosexuals by refusing to have sex with them….

How anyone can say that refusing to have sexual intercourse with any chosen race is discrimination is taking things a bit far.

"

It is all about fun. People are just airing their views. I for one like reading varying views. That doesn't mean to say that if someone makes a racist remark it has to go unnoticed or the fun will stop. Also .. I do think that a 'gay' male or female will have sex with a str8. I think it's the str8's that object to same sex sex. An uhmmm refusing to do ANYTHING - mever mind sex - on the grounds of race IS RACIST. Not to be confused with not wanting sex cos somenone is unattractive or smells or has as teeeny todge or blah blah blah blah ........ I am real.

Serious Q ? Why do you feel those with a different opinion to you are not real ?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Im still waiting for the OP to clarify things..he seems to have posted and buggered off.......please come back and debate.....i need clarification, many thanks

having read through most of this post i thought i would add my 2pence worth had a message from a black guy the other day basically saying did i want to meet up with him ?? so i replied thankyou but will say no to meeting because your too far away from me xx

He in turn replied with " thats right i get the brush off cos im black" now is that me being racist or is it because he was too far away or do you guys think he may have had a big chip on his shoulder ?? ffs if he had taken 2 minutes to read my profile it says on there i would love to meet a black guy for my first time experience xxx

Granny, I just did a search for that John guy, showed Coll and she said no way, not her type, and didn't realise he was asian, so I found a lady that wouldn't.

anyway, you're just being pedantic if you're honest, like me now.

"Racism is so much more than whom you choose to have sex with, some folks need to get real.

"

Strangely there has been comments made that straight guys are bigots, liars, cock phobes etc etc, I agree that some people try too hard to be PC and forget about choice instead choosing to look deeper than what it is.

What I notice here is there is a lot of talk about racism towards black men, is this simply because the OP is a black male, or do people forget/not realise that racism comes in many forms, one doesn't have to be white to be racist.

The answer is simple, and since you asked, then refusing to have sex with anyone is not discrimination, so why would it then be seen as such by some if the people involved are a different race.

Discrimination happens to everyone on a daily basis, nothing is said about it unless it involves mixed races? Either way, who someone chooses to have sex with is certainly not discrimination and never will be.

As for gay men and women having sex with heterosexuals, I mean with the opposite sex, sorry my bad!

"Granny, I just did a search for that John guy, showed Coll and she said no way, not her type, and didn't realise he was asian, so I found a lady that wouldn't.

anyway, you're just being pedantic if you're honest, like me now. "

What does pedantic mean ? When you've told me ..... show me where I am pedantic. Also .... tell Coll that the labrador is okay and she can have her white stick back soon

"The answer is simple, and since you asked, then refusing to have sex with anyone is not discrimination, so why would it then be seen as such by some if the people involved are a different race.

Discrimination happens to everyone on a daily basis, nothing is said about it unless it involves mixed races? Either way, who someone chooses to have sex with is certainly not discrimination and never will be.

As for gay men and women having sex with heterosexuals, I mean with the opposite sex, sorry my bad!

"

Flip Neck!! No one said refusing to have sex with someone ( regardless of race ) is racism.

Saying you would never have sex with a Black Person ISSSSSSSSS racism.

Shit.... im not fucking EVERY black person on the planet to prove im not racist.

I would however shag John Abrahams. He's a very nice man

"Granny, I just did a search for that John guy, showed Coll and she said no way, not her type, and didn't realise he was asian, so I found a lady that wouldn't.

anyway, you're just being pedantic if you're honest, like me now.

What does pedantic mean ? When you've told me ..... show me where I am pedantic. Also .... tell Coll that the labrador is okay and she can have her white stick back soon "

you know where you are being pedantic, and I'm sure you are wise enough to understand

Coll says he looks like a wet fish, she likes her men to look like men, not young soft looking boys, lol, not sure I look like any so I must have slipped through the 'net'.

"having read through most of this post i thought i would add my 2pence worth had a message from a black guy the other day basically saying did i want to meet up with him ?? so i replied thankyou but will say no to meeting because your too far away from me xx

He in turn replied with " thats right i get the brush off cos im black" now is that me being racist or is it because he was too far away or do you guys think he may have had a big chip on his shoulder ?? ffs if he had taken 2 minutes to read my profile it says on there i would love to meet a black guy for my first time experience xxx"

ummm..here's the thing.Surprise ,surprise,there are stupid people in this world .Their stupidity is not intrinsic to their race , they are just plain stupid. Stupidville is a very multicultural,multiracial town!!

"having read through most of this post i thought i would add my 2pence worth had a message from a black guy the other day basically saying did i want to meet up with him ?? so i replied thankyou but will say no to meeting because your too far away from me xx

He in turn replied with " thats right i get the brush off cos im black" now is that me being racist or is it because he was too far away or do you guys think he may have had a big chip on his shoulder ?? ffs if he had taken 2 minutes to read my profile it says on there i would love to meet a black guy for my first time experience xxx

ummm..here's the thing.Surprise ,surprise,there are stupid people in this world .Their stupidity is not intrinsic to their race , they are just plain stupid. Stupidville is a very multicultural,multiracial town!!"

Yup, colour does not make the person, there are good and bad, clever and stupid, takers and givers regardless of colour, sexuality or whatever.

Glasgow

PC? Don't think so - the only part of PC that applies to what I've said is the "correct" part.... I think you'll probably find that my post is the most "un-pc" on this thread......

The thing that causes a lack of "true understanding" regarding racism is the "PC Brigade" card that is played so often. The card that's played whenever someone is accused of being racist "I'm not racist - i've got black friends!" "That can't possibly be a racist comment - you're being too PC!". The "PC Brigade" card is a convenient one to hide behind. I'll qualify that by saying that, yes, "PC" does go too far sometimes - ffs, bah bah black sheep is NOT racist!!!!! And the thing you write with chalk on IS a blackboard!!

There's a huuuuuuuuge difference between racism and racist abuse. Most of the posters on here are talking about racist abuse I think. And I think everyone is agreed that there's very little, if any, of that on Fabs.

People can choose to play with whoever they want - no-one is saying that's wrong! You don't wanna play with black guys/girls - then don't! Your choice! No-one's forcing you, and no-one is saying that's wrong of you.... it is an intensely personal thing after all...

But equally, there is a name for discriminating against people based on their race - that's right people, 10 points to you - it's racism. If you're not comfortable with the label, then tough - go get the oxford dictionary to re-define it. Good luck with that...

What people need to realise is the effect that their words can have on others - people need to have respect others, even if they don't want to play with them.

And I think it might possibly be taken as a "given" that no-one will play with someone they're not attracted to. Unless we're all going to start putting "will not play with two-headed, three-legged pirates from Romania" on our profiles, then why do we feel the need to put "will not play with black/asian men" on?

I could go on, but I won't - some people just don't get it - which is fair enough. I just wish people would respect that there are some things they do not, and cannot understand, and be a little more respectful to others.

Oh, and the point about "positive racism" being just as bad - yes - yes it is - and it's much more common on here, and arguably just as offensive....

p.s. I like Romanians. In fact, i've always wanted to shag one.

Very well said DnotNina...Bravo

Very true...

Absolutely!!

I see both, 'NO WHITE MEN' and 'NO BLACK MEN' and 'NO ASIANS' etc... etc...for me personal preference is up to the individual but what I see here some times in bold capitals are warnings as if it were apartheid South Africa or 1950's American South. Any racists overtone against any one is for me unacceptable. a simple 'My personal preference is x,y z - sorry' will do.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Guys, its Sunday, we should be chilling out, and enjoying this site as a fun filled meeting place for all open minded hedonists.

There is a fine line that should be drawn between prejudice and preference.

As far as sexuality is concerned, preferring a black man/woman/couple to a white/asian one does not amount to racism. Its one's sexual preference.

The same way one would find a curvy body a turn on as compared to a slim body, it is not prejudice, it is what turns one on.

Someone mentioned gay people, would they accuse straight people of bigotry if the latter did not want to have sex with them?

Lets be adult, the fact that a woman or man prefers to meet whites does not mean they are racist, its a preference, the same way a black person may opt to meet fellow blacks.

I for one would not see it as a negative if a white person found me or my race attractive, call me perverted, but it is a turn on knowing that I can be a source of sexual pleasure, after all that is why we are all on here.

"I for one would not see it as a negative if a white person found me or my race attractive, call me perverted, but it is a turn on knowing that I can be a source of sexual pleasure, after all that is why we are all on here.

"

And you have a lovely pert botty dying to be spanked or bitten!!!

I totally disagree that if one chooses to not play with a certain colour type makes them racist, it's simply preference, nobody has to consider someone of a certain shade to be lesser of themselves or another to not fancy that shade of skin, I don't like fake boobs, lips, orange skin, bleached hair etc etc and wouldn't want to play with such, doesn't mean I see them as lesser than I, just does nothing for me, however I have to admit that I may come across one that could change my mind on that.

My comment on the PC was the fact you state all the "it's this it's that, END of" crap, it's not the end of anything at all, it is in fact your opinion. a white lady/couple seeking only black males, does that make them racist or sexist?, no, just choosy.

Those stating No whites, Blacks or Asians are as discriminating as those stating no males, only straight or only bi, etc etc, it's simply preference, discrimination but not exactly racist, not all, that would depend on the reason to state no 'particular colour'.

My opinion, END OF!!

"I see both, 'NO WHITE MEN' and 'NO BLACK MEN' and 'NO ASIANS' etc... etc...for me personal preference is up to the individual but what I see here some times in bold capitals are warnings as if it were apartheid South Africa or 1950's American South. Any racists overtone against any one is for me unacceptable. a simple 'My personal preference is x,y z - sorry' will do."

My profile is long enough already... if I wrote every type I do like it would be a fucking massive list! Sometimes it's easier to write the one thing you don't.

As for the CAPITALS - there are no other ways to make wording stand out (personally I don't like seeing CAPS) BUT (yeah I used caps because it's a big but)... sometimes it's because people just don't bother reading and it's a desperate hope it will be seen if it's in CAPS.

If you want to see something ... look hard enough and you will soon convince yourself it's there!

Maybe if we put the word "racism" to one side and use the word "prejudice" instead, people will see the point that Nina makes so well.

Any assumption or decision (positive or negative) about someone based ONLY on their age, height, gender, race, religion, health, job, car, hair colour etc is prejudice.

Accept your weaknesses, and if you don't like them try to change them. If you don't see anything wrong, don't change. But stop saying that you have no prejudices if you do.

I choose not to meet guys under 40. This means I am prejudiced against them as I rule them out regardless of anything else. I don't think that makes me a bad person but I am being ageist.

Geddit?

Sexual attraction is not the same as social interaction.

I am friends with body types and looks I do not find attractive in a sexual way.

In this case I'd say colour is being regarded as a body type NOT a race.

Stating a preference merely saves wasting peoples time.

"Maybe if we put the word "racism" to one side and use the word "prejudice" instead, people will see the point that Nina makes so well.

Any assumption or decision (positive or negative) about someone based ONLY on their age, height, gender, race, religion, health, job, car, hair colour etc is prejudice.

"

Sorry but that’s bollox... ermmmmm I mean that's not true.

You cannot say ‘any assumption or decision’ is prejudice - An informed decision is not prejudice.

Essex

"I choose not to meet guys under 40. This means I am prejudiced against them as I rule them out regardless of anything else. I don't think that makes me a bad person but I am being ageist.

Geddit?

"

In this context, (sexual) you are not ageist, as this is something you have no control over, its natural selection in a way as you do not find young people

sexually attractive.

But I do agree with you on the prejudice point.

"pssssst, Notts, if they have gone purple maybe you have gotten their collar too tight? "

Shut it purple plums

"

I choose not to meet guys under 40. This means I am prejudiced against them as I rule them out regardless of anything else. I don't think that makes me a bad person but I am being ageist.

Geddit?

"

Do you choose not to meet guys over 40 because you have decided you just won’t...

...or...

Do you choose not to because something uncontrollable within you, something you couldn’t change with any logical thought, just tells you ewww they won’t get my crotch wet?

"pssssst, Notts, if they have gone purple maybe you have gotten their collar too tight?

Shut it purple plums "

"

Sorry but that’s bollox... ermmmmm I mean that's not true.

"

Glad you corrected yourself because by saying bollox makes you sexist.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Maybe if we put the word "racism" to one side and use the word "prejudice" instead, people will see the point that Nina makes so well.

Accept your weaknesses, and if you don't like them try to change them. If you don't see anything wrong, don't change. But stop saying that you have no prejudices if you do.

Geddit?

"

No to be honest, I put that down to preferences.

I don't want to meet anyone near my own kids ages.

To be prejudice is to have unreasonable feelings towards one group of people.

I find it unreasonable for anyone to think I have to fuck kids my own age because they think it is prejudice rather then preferences.

"Guys, its Sunday, we should be chilling out, and enjoying this site as a fun filled meeting place for all open minded hedonists.

As far as sexuality is concerned, preferring a black man/woman/couple to a white/asian one does not amount to racism. Its one's sexual preference.

The same way one would find a curvy body a turn on as compared to a slim body, it is not prejudice, it is what turns one on.

Someone mentioned gay people, would they accuse straight people of bigotry if the latter did not want to have sex with them?

Lets be adult, the fact that a woman or man prefers to meet whites does not mean they are racist, its a preference, the same way a black person may opt to meet fellow blacks.

I for one would not see it as a negative if a white person found me or my race attractive, call me perverted, but it is a turn on knowing that I can be a source of sexual pleasure, after all that is why we are all on here.

"

Who said posters are not chilled. Do YOU have to be aggressive to put your point? The fact that there over 130 posts here is testament that people wanted to speak. Noted that after giving advice you didn't take it and commented.

Essex

"Guys, its Sunday, we should be chilling out, and enjoying this site as a fun filled meeting place for all open minded hedonists.

Who said posters are not chilled. Do YOU have to be aggressive to put your point? The fact that there over 130 posts here is testament that people wanted to speak. Noted that after giving advice you didn't take it and commented. "

Chilling does not mean being mute or silent. Used in this context, it was meant to ask posters/members to put on their perspective huts, and see preference as a matter of choice not racism.

I actually took my advice, I am chilled, aren't you?

Essex

Who said posters are not chilled. Do YOU have to be aggressive to put your point? The fact that there over 130 posts here is testament that people wanted to speak. Noted that after giving advice you didn't take it and commented.

Chilling does not mean being mute or silent. Used in this context, it was meant to ask posters/members to put on their perspective huts, and see preference as a matter of choice not racism.

I actually took my advice, I am chilled, aren't you? "

before I am corrected, typo, I meant hats not huts, blame it on being too chilled out!

One of many definitions of the word "prejudice" is "any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favourable or unfavourable."

That is the meaning of the word that I was referring to in my post.

It does not imply hurt or abuse or insult.

what excatly was the racist stuff the OP recived?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"..This is supposed to be a site for people who are open minded who can leave the restrictive rules of the 'real' world behind and be free (within responsibility)."

And, unfortunately, there you have the problem. Despite what we would all like to believe, many people are, in fact, racist, but have to hide it in the real world where they know that "society" would rightly shun them for voicing their opinions.

On here, with anonimity comes a certain feeling that you can say things, admittedly diguised in some way or form, that in the "outside" world would be considered unpalatable.

Its a sad fact of life, but luckily, there are still lots of nice people out there.

One word of caution, (playing devils advocate here), remember that just because someone turns you down, doesnt mean they are racist.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

been here a few years and never seen any yet. i don't know the circumstances the first poster was on about, so this is a general observation not a specific one - some people see racism everywhere where it doesn't actually exist. the result is everyone bends over backwards to be politically correct, which causes REAL resentment.

brecon

I find the same.... I know it may sound stupid, or maybe very "PC", but I just dont see people's colour.

I actually took my advice, I am chilled, aren't you? "

Back pedalling always noted. x

"

And I think it might possibly be taken as a "given" that no-one will play with someone they're not attracted to."

Nina,

This is where your "racist" theory falls down and in fact where you actually agree with what most rational posters have been saying, you cannot have it both ways

I have never subscribed to the "I see no colour" bollox that seems to have permeated this thread. We all see colour and to say otherwise simply makes you look foolish, however we have to deny the existence of skin colour or tone or be pilloried for it.

I see black, I see white and I see every other variation on that theme but I choose to treat all folk as I would hope they treat me irrespective of what my eyes are telling me with regards to ethnicity.

But the point that some are missing here is this is simply not a racism issue, it's a matter of choice and choice is the one thing that all of us have a right to, and a right to go unchallenged for making said choice.

It is sufficient that we ALL treat our fellow man/women with full and total equality, anything less is reprehensible, but to the best of my knowledge there is nothing written in any book or manual I have ever seen that states that same equality should extend to our sexual partners. You yourself have stated it in it's most simplistic way, we have sex with folk we fancy.

To deny that for some the selection process will be made without an undercurrent of racism would be foolish but to state that everyone who has made a balanced choice as to who they wish to have sex with is a racist for not choosing folk of a certain skin colour is equally as foolish.

As this post progesses I have come to the conclusion that nobody really reads other posters posts.

"As this post progesses I have come to the conclusion that nobody really reads other posters posts.

"

And you are surprised

"As this post progesses I have come to the conclusion that nobody really reads other posters posts.

"

sighhhh ..I second that.I give up. Right now. I quit.I Despair .

I would now like to join the vegetable species , such is my dissapointment pmsl !!

I read every single word of every single post, and pay close attention to the direction the thread has gone in, so I'd like to put my opinion as clearly and concisely as I can.

I dont fancy marmite ice cream

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

the world and his brother always goes into meltdown mode at the mention of racism, personally i'm a live and let live kind of guy as long as no one's trying to shove their opinion/belief's down my throat.

how the hell can colour or creed ever find it's way into sexual enjoyment is beyond me, the pleasure's of the flesh is the same no matter, i'd dare anyone to ware a blindfold and determine then race or colour of the person they are enjoying.

Glasgow

"

Nina,

This is where your "racist" theory falls down and in fact where you actually agree with what most rational posters have been saying, you cannot have it both ways

I have never subscribed to the "I see no colour" bollox that seems to have permeated this thread. We all see colour and to say otherwise simply makes you look foolish, however we have to deny the existence of skin colour or tone or be pilloried for it.

I see black, I see white and I see every other variation on that theme but I choose to treat all folk as I would hope they treat me irrespective of what my eyes are telling me with regards to ethnicity.

But the point that some are missing here is this is simply not a racism issue, it's a matter of choice and choice is the one thing that all of us have a right to, and a right to go unchallenged for making said choice.

It is sufficient that we ALL treat our fellow man/women with full and total equality, anything less is reprehensible, but to the best of my knowledge there is nothing written in any book or manual I have ever seen that states that same equality should extend to our sexual partners. You yourself have stated it in it's most simplistic way, we have sex with folk we fancy.

To deny that for some the selection process will be made without an undercurrent of racism would be foolish but to state that everyone who has made a balanced choice as to who they wish to have sex with is a racist for not choosing folk of a certain skin colour is equally as foolish.

"

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus..... did you actually 'read' my post?

Let's make one thing clear - I agree with the posters on here that it is their right to shag who they want, and I've said that from the outset.

1. Have sex with who you want - don't have sex with who you don't want. That's up to you - that's up to each and every one of us!

2. IF you decide that you are NOT going to have sex with an entire race of people, or indeed that you are going to ONLY have sex with an entire race of people to the exclusion of all others, ummmm, that's racist. Think about it. Your choice is based SOLELY on race, and it is, therefore, racist. That's fine - do what you want, shag who you want - but it's still racist. Capiche?

3. Of COURSE we all see colour - of COURSE we all see ethnicity. When people are saying they "don't see colour", i think it's being a little naive to think that they literally can't see if someone is black or white. What they are saying is that they will not judge, segment, treat differently or make assumptions about that person based SOLELY on their race or colour. That's what "not seeing colour" means. You either think everyone's being naive, or you're being a wee bitty patronising....

No-one on here is saying that choosing not to have sex with someone based on the colour of their skin is unacceptable, or not your right. It is though, by it's very definition, racist.

It is telling though, the lengths to which some people are going to in order to explain their behaviour.....

Now - still no romanians out there up for a shag?

brecon

"...I have never subscribed to the "I see no colour" bollox that seems to have permeated this thread. We all see colour and to say otherwise simply makes you look foolish, however we have to deny the existence of skin colour or tone or be pilloried for it."

I dont feel the need to deny anything to "conform". I stated something as a fact, to be called "foolish" or for you to say I am talking "bollox" just shows how narrow-minded and "institutionalised" you are.

I will not deny that I might describe someone as "asian", or "coloured", when describing them, but that doesnt mean that that part of the description defines who they are, or that that is how I see them.

Dont assume that, because you have issues, that gives you the right to tell me how I percieve people.

By *yber pimpMan  over a year ago

durham area

I have talked and met some very nice and chilled out people on this adult social networking site. But what I wasn't prepared for was the level and the number of racists overtones especially from the ladies. This is supposed to be a site for people who are open minded who can leave the restrictive rules of the 'real' world behind and be free (within responsibility). However the level of backward old fashioned-ness has shown me that the net isn't always a medium for freedom but more restrictiveness. What do you think?

following on the theme of this does that mean that anyone that does not have 18 to 99 is being agist or is that just a preference for particular age groups

without some kind of indication as to what you found to be racist I cannot see how anyone can comment ?

Those that think it is racist to seek sex with only black people or only white people should understand that this is a sex thing, many people for instance have a number of black friends but dont want to have sex with black people and vice versa many people seek black males for sex but have many white friends it not racist its a sexual preference the same as not wanting slim guys/women or not wanting large guys/women or wanting young or wanting old

""...I have never subscribed to the "I see no colour" bollox that seems to have permeated this thread. We all see colour and to say otherwise simply makes you look foolish, however we have to deny the existence of skin colour or tone or be pilloried for it."

I dont feel the need to deny anything to "conform". I stated something as a fact, to be called "foolish" or for you to say I am talking "bollox" just shows how narrow-minded and "institutionalised" you are.

I will not deny that I might describe someone as "asian", or "coloured", when describing them, but that doesnt mean that that part of the description defines who they are, or that that is how I see them.

Dont assume that, because you have issues, that gives you the right to tell me how I percieve people."

If a black person stands before you you cannot see they are black, why ever not

I do my level best to take everyone I meet at face value but black, white or sky blue pink with yellow dots on I see a persons colour and have no fear of saying so.

Skin colour makes no difference to how I go on to deal with that person but to deny a persons colour is, in my opinion quite disrespectful, if not a little foolish.

No issues here fella

No-one on here is saying that choosing not to have sex with someone based on "colour of their skin is unacceptable, or not your right. It is though, by it's very definition, racist".

Actually I find it amusing when a man tells me why I choose or reject sexual partners.

WTF would you know about how a womans sexual attractions function

"bankd2000-100%agree with the last portion of your post , THAT is the sort of thing that does not help in anyway shape or form !

Pussy&Patrick-shhhh don't tell people about that and your balaclava is in the post btw pmsl !! "

oh feck i didnt realise i looked that bad that you had to knit me a balaclava

I am also utterly bemused by the logic that you can treat an entire race of people with the utmost respect but that if you are not sexually attracted to their skin tone you are now a racist, it's just barking

Glasgow

"No-one on here is saying that choosing not to have sex with someone based on "colour of their skin is unacceptable, or not your right. It is though, by it's very definition, racist".

Actually I find it amusing when a man tells me why I choose or reject sexual partners.

WTF would you know about how a womans sexual attractions function "

Um - either you're just trying to change the subject, or you're just not using your brain to interpret what your eyes are reading.....

Did I, at any point, refer to men or women as the sole 'purveyors of racism'? Guys shag guys as well y'know.......I like cock just as much as you probably do.....

I know nothing about how a womans (or anyone elses apart from my own) sexual attractions function - and at no point did I suggest that I did, in the same way that you know nothing about how a mans, or anyone elses apart from your own, sexual attractions function......

I didn't tell anyone why they choose or reject sexual partners - in fact, my whole point is based on that information being offered already (i.e. choose or reject solely on race or skin colour)...

Your point?

Glasgow

"I am also utterly bemused by the logic that you can treat an entire race of people with the utmost respect but that if you are not sexually attracted to their skin tone you are now a racist, it's just barking "

bemused? Why? By your logic, or lack thereof, you think that you can say "I am not attracted to an entire race of people", and that not be defined as racist?

By all means, say it if you want - go for it - that's your choice. But for gods sake, what's so difficult here about accepting that discriminating against a certain race of people (i.e. not liking a certain race in a sexual way) is, by its very definition, racist?

If accepting that one of your preferences is racist stops you feeling warm and fuzzy inside, then that's your problem - the word is not difficult, and as an earlier poster said, the world "blows up" at the mere mention of racism ("not me! i'm not racist! just cos i don't like black people in a sexual way?!"). It's racist, Accept it, own it, and move on..... preferably as faaaarrrrrrrr away as possible........

Glasgow

still no Romanians in then?

"still no Romanians in then? "

I think Touvak is Romulan if thats an use???

i dont understand how sumone can call another person just coz they r a darker skin to them iv met a few people whos not my colour n they have always treated me with respect so they get it back n we have become great friends

Cyprus

"

1. Have sex with who you want - don't have sex with who you don't want. That's up to you - that's up to each and every one of us!"

So glad we all have your permission to have sex with who WE choose.

"

2. IF you decide that you are NOT going to have sex with an entire race of people, or indeed that you are going to ONLY have sex with an entire race of people to the exclusion of all others, ummmm, that's racist. "

Absolute bollox......... it's personal choice and free will, based on whether or not you fancy them.

"Think about it. "

I have thought about it. You are still talking twaddle.

"Your choice is based SOLELY on race, and it is, therefore, racist. "

No it's not. It's based soley on who I find attractive and who I don't. If the inability to fancy someone enough to shag them is racist........ then I give up, because I shag those I fancy..... not every Tom, Twit and Harry. I have standards you know.

"That's fine - do what you want, shag who you want - but it's still racist. Capiche?"

I will do what I want....... and it's none of anyone else's business but it's not racist..... that's just your politically correct, hippy dippy opinion of people who don't conform to your exacting mentality and warped standards.

"

3. Of COURSE we all see colour - of COURSE we all see ethnicity. When people are saying they "don't see colour", i think it's being a little naive to think that they literally can't see if someone is black or white. What they are saying is that they will not judge, segment, treat differently or make assumptions about that person based SOLELY on their race or colour. "

And those that don't want to shag anything but white? Do they segment, judge or make assumptions because of colour........ bollox do they. They just don't FECKING fancy them!! Preference......... not racism!

"That's what "not seeing colour" means. You either think everyone's being naive, or you're being a wee bitty patronising...."

The only person I see here being patronising is YOU.

There are those of us who run by OUR own rules, not by yours and trying to shove your "you should love all men, regardless" mentality down our throats is, quite frankly, fricking annoying.

"No-one on here is saying that choosing not to have sex with someone based on the colour of their skin is unacceptable, or not your right."

Actually, by reading your posts, thats exactly what you are saying.

" It is though, by it's very definition, racist."

Right........ I am obviously a racist then. Which means I lose my job and get ostricised by people like you........(only bothered about my job)

I'll tattoo my forehead to say....

"I won't shag anything thats not white but I'm a swinger so it's not PC..... therefore, I'm a racist..... "

Would that make someone like you, happy?

Or do you not get the definitions of PREFERENCE and CHOICE

by the way...... the only black man I have EVER fancied is Will Smith..... but as i have no chance of shagging him.... I'm still going with white's only!

Capice???

"

If accepting that one of your preferences is racist stops you feeling warm and fuzzy inside, then that's your problem - the word is not difficult, and as an earlier poster said, the world "blows up" at the mere mention of racism ("not me! i'm not racist! just cos i don't like black people in a sexual way?!"). It's racist, Accept it, own it, and move on..... preferably as faaaarrrrrrrr away as possible........ "

Intolerance of another's views is a blinkered and bigoted trait....... and a fairly nasty one at that.

let me just tell you this as you seem to fail to grasp even the simplest of gender differences

Liking cock does not make you female.

Not being attracted to certain skin colour for a woman is no more racist than a dislike for beards.

You keep telling people to read your post again.

Perhaps you dont make as much sense as you think you do

I have read it . I think its rubbish.

Although there maybe a career for you on the Gaurdian

G'night

omfg !!.. what is soooooooooo difficult to understand ?????????????? what ??????

look up the meaning of the term 'Racism' if you don't understand what it means!!!

I posted a definition so people would read ( lol , joke that !) and perhaps understand what it means.It obviously has not worked.

Glasgow

"let me just tell you this as you seem to fail to grasp even the simplest of gender differences

Liking cock does not make you female.

Not being attracted to certain skin colour for a woman is no more racist than a dislike for beards.

You keep telling people to read your post again.

Perhaps you dont make as much sense as you think you do

I have read it . I think its rubbish.

Although there maybe a career for you on the Gaurdian

G'night"

Susie - stop trying to twist this into a gender issue - I don't understand women - you don't understand men. I never pretended to. This is not gender-specific.

And surely, god surely, I don't need to explain that a dislike of beards isn't racist. Beards aren't a race. They're a facial feature....

"Not being attracted to certain skin colour for a woman is no more racist than a dislike for beards."

So you speak for all women now? Nice to know i'm speaking to the queen of the female race....

"I have read it . I think its rubbish."

As is everything you've written this evening....

"Although there maybe a career for you on the Gaurdian"

Sorry - i'll write my next post in the style of the Daily Star for you....

d

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I am also utterly bemused by the logic that you can treat an entire race of people with the utmost respect but that if you are not sexually attracted to their skin tone you are now a racist, it's just barking

bemused? Why? By your logic, or lack thereof, you think that you can say "I am not attracted to an entire race of people", and that not be defined as racist?

By all means, say it if you want - go for it - that's your choice. But for gods sake, what's so difficult here about accepting that discriminating against a certain race of people (i.e. not liking a certain race in a sexual way) is, by its very definition, racist?

If accepting that one of your preferences is racist stops you feeling warm and fuzzy inside, then that's your problem - the word is not difficult, and as an earlier poster said, the world "blows up" at the mere mention of racism ("not me! i'm not racist! just cos i don't like black people in a sexual way?!"). It's racist, Accept it, own it, and move on..... preferably as faaaarrrrrrrr away as possible........ "

I don't accept it and I certainly don't own it as for Mrs Bonks and I it's not applicable. We have and do select our playmates based on personality, not colour or creed, but I guess my use of the word hypothetical in an earlier post passed you by

Racism in all the definitions I have found so far talks about the generics of superiority which is a hell of a distance from a simple sexual preference

Glasgow

_adchick - i'll spare everyone the monitor space of re- quoting your pretty indepth post

You're slating me on here for basically making sure that everyone understands that in making my point I am in no way whatsoever trying to tell people what they should or shouldn't do, or who they should or shouldn't shag. Just to be sure, as many people might, as you seem to have, take some of the content of my posts in that way.

You're right in the part you call "absolute bollox", i.e. that it's everyones free right to choose who they have sex with. It's not 'bollox' though. It's the very definition of racist. That's the very point i'm making - people don't really get what the word means.

"politically correct, hippy dippy opinion of people who don't conform to your exacting mentality and warped standards."

Can you explain? My only standards are finding someone attractive. I won't pre-judge an entire race of people, as you so obviously do.

Hippy dippy exacting mentality? Sorry, but my mentality is not "affected", or hippy dippy - it's honest, free from racism, and open to speaking to people, looking at people and engaging with people, regardless of race. How the hell can that be a bad thing all of a sudden???????? Please explain.... Or is it "my pc kind of attitude that is ruining this great country"..........

You won't lose your job for being racist - only if you let that racist belief influence your work, or the decisions you make at work. If all racists lost their job, unemployment would be a tad sight higher........

"Intolerance of another's views is a blinkered and bigoted trait....... and a fairly nasty one at that."

Not if the views in themselves are blinkered and bigoted....

*deep breath*

In answer to the OP - Yes, there are racist overtones from some people on this site, and some outright racism from others. As part of a mixed couple, I know this as a fact - we've experienced it, as recently as this evening as a matter of fact (not on this thread, btw, but elsewhere). It's sometimes very easy to dismiss something as "overly pc" if you've never been on the other end of it.

There are loads of great people on this site though, on this thread even - don't let the "wastes of food" put you off!

To everyone else - please don't dismiss something that is as hurtful, enraging and unacceptable as overt racism as "overly pc" or "hippy dippy". My opinions are my own, and just because you don't agree with them or can't understand what i'm talking about, doesn't make them "hippy dippy" or "rubbish"...

d

xxxxxxxxx

Glasgow

two2bonkwith (great name btw!) - sorry if my post was unclear - my "you's" weren't aimed at you personally - I got the hypothetical bit

Forum Mod

O o O oo

There is some bollocks written on this thread.

If having preferences of who I (mrs )fancies playing with is being racist, then so be it.

"There is some bollocks written on this thread.

If having preferences of who I (mrs )fancies playing with is being racist, then so be it.

"

X2

Glasgow

totally.

x3

Glasgow

"still no Romanians in then?

I think Touvak is Romulan if thats an use??? "

eeeeeeexcellent - never had a Romulan before...............

I prefer Chinese food to Indian food. Does this make me a racist ?

"There is some bollocks written on this thread.

"

Your not, trust me and neither are the vast majority of folk on here

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

I think this thread is in a loop!

It keeps going round in circles!

I have been following as best I can but it's going nowhere now. Lets move on.

[Removed by poster at 16/11/09 00:34:11]

"I think this thread is in a loop!

"

I totally agree, it's spiralling out of control especially with the personal attacks.I wish it would all stop.... -Agree to disagree

-Treat people with respect no matter what you think of their race.

Surely not too much to ask ??

I totally agree, it's spiralling out of control especially with the personal attacks.I wish it would all stop.... -Agree to disagree

"

Not treating folk with respect irrespective of race.............at the risk of sounding off key here was that ever the point in this thread

"bankd2000-100%agree with the last portion of your post , THAT is the sort of thing that does not help in anyway shape or form !

Pussy&Patrick-shhhh don't tell people about that and your balaclava is in the post btw pmsl !!

oh feck i didnt realise i looked that bad that you had to knit me a balaclava "

Oi dinnae be daft ! it's to keep you warm when you come up here , you should feel the gales off the North Sea .. brrrr lol xxxx

"

Totally agree, its getting boring now.

[thread closed by deputy dawg]

Not treating folk with respect irrespective of race.............at the risk of sounding off key here was that ever the point in this thread "

I really had no intention of going into the specific points raised throughout the thread.I was simply suggesting that we agree to disagree on certain points and move on,in the hope that this would stop this thread escalating into something nastier.

It was a suggestion.

Healthy debate should never be shied away from

And just to add another dimension

"http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/uk/11675"

Racism or a bunch or mature, sensible and like minded folk acting in an adult and proper manner

nooooo bonks thats not racist have u not got it yet....

if u dont wanna fuck someone u are not attracted its cos ya racist

if u do wanna fuck someone ur not...

if a profile says big black boys only ur not a racist ur a lover

if ur profile says white guys only ur part of the KKK

"nooooo bonks thats not racist have u not got it yet....

if ur profile says white guys only ur part of the KKK"

we both have a complete Peladophobia, does that make us racist?

we both have a complete Peladophobia, does that make us racist?"

You have a fear of small leg powered boats?

You have a fear of small leg powered boats?"

lol that and baldies xx

You have a fear of small leg powered boats?

lol that and baldies xx"

You must have nightmares about being in the middle of a Patrick Stewart Fan Club convention

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

There's a simple and clear difference between preference and politeness.

Saying "I prefer or only play with white/black/asian/bi/old (take your pick) guys" is Preference, not racism/discrimination.

Saying "You black/white/asian/bi/old" twat is discriminatory.

Someone once suggested I was homophobic because I wouldn't play with HIM (a bi guy) so I said "Right, so in order to convince you I'm not homophobic I have to play with you? Does that not sound selfish and manipulative and ultimately evil to you?"

I'm a pro-preference play, I feel everyone should be - anyone that can't handle the fact there are preferences really shouldn't be playing this game called swinging.

Cyprus

"There's a simple and clear difference between preference and politeness.

Saying "I prefer or only play with white/black/asian/bi/old (take your pick) guys" is Preference, not racism/discrimination.

Someone once suggested I was homophobic because I wouldn't play with HIM (a bi guy) so I said "Right, so in order to convince you I'm not homophobic I have to play with you? Does that not sound selfish and manipulative and ultimately evil to you?"

I'm a pro-preference play, I feel everyone should be - anyone that can't handle the fact there are preferences really shouldn't be playing this game called swinging."

Well said that man!!!

**Ahabs........ I'm gonna drag you back from London to the party....... cus you'll be the only sensible one there!!**

I don't count the Posse cus they ALL mad!

we both have a complete Peladophobia, does that make us racist?"

ur racists agenst kittens u had ur on ur profile WE DONT FUCK KITTYS till i emailed ya lol

a bit late on, but DnotNina, it is NOT racist to find a skin tone, be it light or dark or any other variation unattractive and therefore not want to have sex with someone of that particular skin tone, if refusing to have sex with someone of a particular skin tone because of issues with that race or colour then it is racist, but to not find attractive a particular skin tone is NOT racist, again, that is why I said very PC to your initial post because the racist finger is pointed straight away.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I'm a pro-preference play, I feel everyone should be - anyone that can't handle the fact there are preferences really shouldn't be playing this game called swinging."

Couldn't have put it better myself, thanks to that man I can save my fingers.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Madchick is absolutely right!

And for those people who see racism everywhere - get a life and stop whining!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I have re read the thread and found no personal attacks.

Of course I could have missed some so maybe you could let me know which ones you mean.

Oh no not the race card showing itself again is nowhere safe i dont see white blokes having a go when it says black cocks only strange that isnt it or is it just me.

Glasgow

Morning folks,

It's actually been enlightening following this debate - nothing quite like a healthy heated exchange of views to get you hooked!

I'd just like to make one last comment on the subject. Promise! (well...maybe... )

To me, this site, and indeed lifestyle, has to be based on respect for others and acceptance of other peoples views and preferences, whether you agree with them or not.

I get messages, as I'm sure you all do, from people I just don't find attractive, for many reasons.

If someone who is overweight, for example, messages me asking to meet up, I will politely decline, as in general I know that I wouldn't find them attractive. Yup - I'm weightist. Weightist and proud.

My response would be to say "Sorry, it's a no from me - keep having fun!", or similar. Keeping my weightism to myself, as it is after all a personal preference that has nothing to do with anyone else.

My response would NOT say "Sorry - you're fat. I don't play with fat people", as that would just offend, and I'm not in the business of making people feel bad about themselves.

My entire point is that many people here seem to think that it would be ok to respond with a "Sorry - you're black. I don't play with black girls", or to have a big message saying "NO BLACK GIRLS" on their profile. To me, the only thing that does is to cause offence, and there's no need for it.

No-one is saying that you should play with, or even consider playing with them, if you don't find them attractive. Just be mindful that a statement like that, no matter what you think, CAN offend the subject of your preference, and is, by its very definition, racist.

That's all.

And also - believe it or not, it IS possible to be in between racist and PC - not everything that's non-racist is "PC Brigade"....

Have a good day everyone

Forum Mod

O o O oo

We wouldn't dream of being so blunt in saying no thanks, just like you.....but if we did then it would be us not being very tactful not racist , fattist or ageist etc.

Some people do ask for a reason when they get declined and even then we wouldn't dream of saying it was because you looked like the Hunchback of notre Damn.

Having no tact is totally different than being racist.

"Morning folks,

It's actually been enlightening following this debate - nothing quite like a healthy heated exchange of views to get you hooked!

I'd just like to make one last comment on the subject. Promise! (well...maybe... )

To me, this site, and indeed lifestyle, has to be based on respect for others and acceptance of other peoples views and preferences, whether you agree with them or not.

I get messages, as I'm sure you all do, from people I just don't find attractive, for many reasons.

If someone who is overweight, for example, messages me asking to meet up, I will politely decline, as in general I know that I wouldn't find them attractive. Yup - I'm weightist. Weightist and proud.

My response would be to say "Sorry, it's a no from me - keep having fun!", or similar. Keeping my weightism to myself, as it is after all a personal preference that has nothing to do with anyone else.

My response would NOT say "Sorry - you're fat. I don't play with fat people", as that would just offend, and I'm not in the business of making people feel bad about themselves.

My entire point is that many people here seem to think that it would be ok to respond with a "Sorry - you're black. I don't play with black girls", or to have a big message saying "NO BLACK GIRLS" on their profile. To me, the only thing that does is to cause offence, and there's no need for it.

No-one is saying that you should play with, or even consider playing with them, if you don't find them attractive. Just be mindful that a statement like that, no matter what you think, CAN offend the subject of your preference, and is, by its very definition, racist.

That's all.

And also - believe it or not, it IS possible to be in between racist and PC - not everything that's non-racist is "PC Brigade"....

Have a good day everyone "

what I have noticed in your posts are that you appear to only believe people can be racist towards darker skinned people, as it's black this and black that from you, that in itself has a racist undertone yet you don't see the irony in that, like you said yourself (convinced it was you) someone stating they have black friends (may I add, any skin tone, not just black) doesn't make them non racist, having sex with someone of another colour also doesn't make you non racist, I knew of a guy, a nazi skin that used to pay working girls (always chose the darker ones) for sex, he got off on the fact they performed for him, may I add he was not a friend of mine, in any shape or form.

racism is NOT as black and white as you appear to believe, and racism comes in many forms, don't have to be white to be racist, don't have to be black to be discriminated against because of race/colour/creed or whatever.

"We wouldn't dream of being so blunt in saying no thanks, just like you.....but if we did then it would be us not being very tactful not racist , fattist or ageist etc.

Some people do ask for a reason when they get declined and even then we wouldn't dream of saying it was because you looked like the Hunchback of notre Damn.

Having no tact is totally different than being racist."

exactly!!

Even though i'm making an effort to not join in on the forums anymore i thought this particular thread was worth leaving a comment.

To begin with i understand in principle what certain people are saying in that stating on a profile that your only looking to meet with black/white/asian people could well fall within the broad definition of 'racism'. However, stating that your looking to meet with only white/black/asian people realistically is a choice and can only be racist if someone is purposely looking to make it a racist issue. Being a white single guy i see so many single womens profiles that state 'black guys only' and all i do is click back on the search option and carry on. It does annoy me but I do not go overboard and accuse those women of being racist, even though in the dictionary definition of 'racism' they could well be classed as such. It comes down to common sense and personal choice really. I have also seen alot of black/asian guys state their only looking for white women which is their choice too. If we adhere to the dictionary definition of what racism is (which is a definition created by one, or a small group of people - therefore it is their own view of what racism is and not necessarily right) then each and every one of us have probably been racist during their life! Just look at any dating site; each one has a search menu with options that allow someone to search for the types of people they are interested in and range from age, sex, height, weight, area you live in and......race! Is every single person who does not tick the 'any' box in the race category racist? No their not, it's a choice they make dependant upon their own personal tastes. It may well fall under someones umbrella dictionary definition of what racism is but at the end of the day, if were all sensible and use common sense we can all see it really isn't...it's just personal tastes and choice.

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

Its just the preferences of members...just like, must be slim, large cock, able to acc. etc etc...

I have seen ads on here which state..black guys only. Is that racist against whites?

Out and out racism should be reported and not condoned in any way.

What an absolutely brill reply... Well was for me!

Well said that man...

Glasgow

"what I have noticed in your posts are that you appear to only believe people can be racist towards darker skinned people, as it's black this and black that from you, that in itself has a racist undertone yet you don't see the irony in that, "

It's called context - the OP was black. There are racists of every colour and race of the rainbow. You could replace every mention of "black" in my posts with "white" or "asian" or "north american indian" and they'd be just as valid. There's no irony there, and there's certainly no 'racist undertones' in my posts - although how you've managed to see both racist undertones and "uber-PC-ness" from the same posts baffles me...

"like you said yourself (convinced it was you) someone stating they have black friends (may I add, any skin tone, not just black) doesn't make them non racist, having sex with someone of another colour also doesn't make you non racist"

100% agree - thanks for helping me make my point

"racism comes in many forms, don't have to be white to be racist, don't have to be black to be discriminated against because of race/colour/creed or whatever."

again, totally agree - i've heard some of the most amazing racism from people who aren't white. Again, I focussed on racism against black people a) because of the OP and b) because it forms the majority of my experience on the subject.

Yet STILL no Romanians?

By *ingmasterMan  over a year ago

nottingham

This whole debate would,nt exist if people understood and accepted that they can be declined for any reason whatsoever . Who wants to have sex with someone that doesnt fancy them in the first place ? As long as the refusal is polite ,people should just shut up and move on . there are so many people to choose from , who cares if one person/couple says no thanks, whether its racial or not . how desperate are these Guys ffs ?

er...guess

"This whole debate would,nt exist if people understood and accepted that they can be declined for any reason whatsoever . Who wants to have sex with someone that doesnt fancy them in the first place ? As long as the refusal is polite ,people should just shut up and move on . there are so many people to choose from , who cares if one person/couple says no thanks, whether its racial or not . how desperate are these Guys ffs ?"

Very desperate. They refuse to believe the problem lies with them - they are, of course, perfect.

The problem must therefore lie elsewhere.

By *ay112Man  over a year ago

northwest

"I see far more profiles where a black guy would be the only type of single male accepted than the ones that say "whites only".

And I've never seen one that says "single men - only if you're white""

I have seen a few but not naming name, its a preference at the end of the day

"what I have noticed in your posts are that you appear to only believe people can be racist towards darker skinned people, as it's black this and black that from you, that in itself has a racist undertone yet you don't see the irony in that,

It's called context - the OP was black. There are racists of every colour and race of the rainbow. You could replace every mention of "black" in my posts with "white" or "asian" or "north american indian" and they'd be just as valid. There's no irony there, and there's certainly no 'racist undertones' in my posts - although how you've managed to see both racist undertones and "uber-PC-ness" from the same posts baffles me...

like you said yourself (convinced it was you) someone stating they have black friends (may I add, any skin tone, not just black) doesn't make them non racist, having sex with someone of another colour also doesn't make you non racist

100% agree - thanks for helping me make my point

racism comes in many forms, don't have to be white to be racist, don't have to be black to be discriminated against because of race/colour/creed or whatever.

again, totally agree - i've heard some of the most amazing racism from people who aren't white. Again, I focussed on racism against black people a) because of the OP and b) because it forms the majority of my experience on the subject.

Yet STILL no Romanians? "

My mention of PC was not on the context of what PC is supposed to be about, but what it has become, in that people cannot be racist towards white people seems to be the opinion of most PC people, not those that have an idea of what is right and wrong but those that have to read from a book of PC.

this thread may have been started by a black man, but racism is an issue throughout and should be treated the same.

I cannot help but feel you seem just too over protective and cannot see the wood for the trees.

iv tried not to jump into this post but sorry it been too much for me!!!

there is an ism for everything...fattism ie no fat chicks

baldism no bald guys

ageism beat it grandad/grandma or away n get someone else to burst your plooks o young one...

class system oh sorry you dont own a jaguar im not shagging u.... oh u live in the uk equivelent of bosnia at the height of the war im not willing to play with you...

sexism your not bi im not interested..

anyone see the reoccuring theme yet......IT ALL PERSONAL CHOICE!!!!!!!!!

racism is a scourge in our society especially open racism as in BNP, white supremecy etc. hidden racism is dangerous too as in black women being thought of as lesser citizens by police and so forth there is always goin to be racism as there is always going to be bigotry (no sure if i spelt it right). you can run ten million awareness campaigns it is always going to happen as it has done right through history. i understand its bound to be annoying and upsettting for people and we should be more civilised but its always going to be there. i have no easy answer for this post i dont have the magic wand but had to say what i thought!!

now shall wait the abuse!!

ps i treat as i am treated im aware of colour etc but doesnt mean im goin to shag anyone regardless!! xx

There is no doubt that the use of the word racist is contextually inappropriate for this subject and the "Wood for the tree's" analogy quite accurately describes the very blinkered approach on show here.

One only has to do a little lateral thinking to come to that conclusion.

If you were to conduct a straw poll or even do some web browsing you will come up with a whole bunch of definitives to describe racism. The list would include superiority, oppression, abuse, lack of understanding, hatred, intolerance etc etc.

These are all the classic descriptors used to identify a racist and racist behavior. It simply has to be as clear as day to anyone with the capacity for broader thought that none of the above fit the bill when talking about selection of sexual partners.

In the vast majority of cases there is absolutely no malice with the personal choices being made. There are no feelings of superiority or intolerance or bigotry or hatred at all, it;s just a simple statement of preference.

Ahabs summed it up brilliantly earlier on and laid it out in it's most simplest terms. Ahabs is a black guy, we know he's a black guy because we met him at Newport, very briefly and only a polite hi.

I hate using assumption as it generally comes back to bite and stereotyping is also bad trait. I don't know Ahabs, I have no idea of his background or his formative years but if anyone was going to have a good handle on racist attitudes, behavior etc then logic would dictate it is going to be a black person so his views are of particular value in this debate and really do sum up the only logical position

Thumbs up for lateral thought, it really is that simple

I have a question for those who feel choosing not to have sex with an individual based on their race/ethnicity is indeed being racist.

Putting aside the Oxford English dictionary’s definition of racism… “racism is a belief or ideology that all members of each racial group possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially to distinguish it as being either superior or inferior to another racial group or racial groups”… as no one seems to be saying they don’t want to have sex with a particular ethnic group because they believe they will be inferior shaggers or that they stick to their own ethnic groups because of a belief they are superior humpers… let’s just assume for one moment that refusing (for whatever reason) to have sex with an entire ethnic group is a racist act. Bare with me.

Now lets assume that the 2001 Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (which explicitly banned racism along with many other forms of social discrimination) and UK Anti-Discrimination Law did mean to include Swinging and sexual activity…. thus making it illegal under the EU Charter and UK Law to allow the aforementioned (albeit assumed) racist act to be permitted…

What would you suggest people need to do to ensure they are only exhibiting acceptable non-racist behaviour?

this is the longest and most boring peice of shit i have read.

"this is the longest and most boring peice of shit i have read."

well we had to change our bloody profile because of someones slanderous comments on it ffs

hahaha i just seen what u put on there lmao xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I have a question for those who feel choosing not to have sex with an individual based on their race/ethnicity is indeed being racist.

Putting aside the Oxford English dictionary’s definition of racism… “racism is a belief or ideology that all members of each racial group possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially to distinguish it as being either superior or inferior to another racial group or racial groups”… as no one seems to be saying they don’t want to have sex with a particular ethnic group because they believe they will be inferior shaggers or that they stick to their own ethnic groups because of a belief they are superior humpers… let’s just assume for one moment that refusing (for whatever reason) to have sex with an entire ethnic group is a racist act. Bare with me.

Now lets assume that the 2001 Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (which explicitly banned racism along with many other forms of social discrimination) and UK Anti-Discrimination Law did mean to include Swinging and sexual activity…. thus making it illegal under the EU Charter and UK Law to allow the aforementioned (albeit assumed) racist act to be permitted…

What would you suggest people need to do to ensure they are only exhibiting acceptable non-racist behaviour?

"

Lateral thinking, your logic may well be too powerful for one or two I feel

"I have a question for those who feel choosing not to have sex with an individual based on their race/ethnicity is indeed being racist.

Lateral thinking, your logic may well be too powerful for one or two I feel "

You mean, you have no answer to that?.

Nope, it in it's self is the perfect answer to some of the nonsense being spouted on here

Hmmmmmm, so, if I say I dont wanna meet someone, I'm forced to have sex with them to stop being called a racist???

I like that idea!!!!

I really really dont want to meet any hot women with big boobs,

OK when does my punishment start????

"Nope, it in it's self is the perfect answer to some of the nonsense being spouted on here "

IO certainly agree with that, in fact I agree with most (would say all, but can't remember everything you said here) of what you have posted here.

I sometimes think people try way too hard to get it right, instead of just accepting there are all types of people in every aspect of humans.

good and bad in every type, we just need to filter who is who.

"Hmmmmmm, so, if I say I dont wanna meet someone, I'm forced to have sex with them to stop being called a racist???

I like that idea!!!!

I really really dont want to meet any hot women with big boobs,

OK when does my punishment start????

"

If you don't blow me then you're a racist.

Live long and prosper

Whoops, Vulcans don't smile.

"Live long and prosper

Whoops, Vulcans don't smile."

\\ // ( thats as close as I could get to the hand gesture )

"Live long and prosper

Whoops, Vulcans don't smile.

\\ // ( thats as close as I could get to the hand gesture ) "

I was going to put a "V" but then wondered about the thumb

Well thats there loss!....whether you are brown black blue or Goddamed orange...let me tell you

just be u!!! Be sexy n sensual...tell us about how giving u can be..what turns u on?

Cos some of us...embrace skin..in all its colours and textures....elevate yourself to our level,..and here on FAB you will find it!! be true 2 yourself ..be real and turn ur nose up to the rest....pleasure is a feeling..don't you know..!

brecon

"...Skin colour makes no difference to how I go on to deal with that person but to deny a persons colour is, in my opinion quite disrespectful, if not a little foolish."

I still dont get it. So now I have to "respect" someone because they are a different colour?

I'll say it again, I dont see colour, I see people.... if I speak to a black guy, my mind doesnt go "its a black guy" it goes, "its a person"..... surely treating someone as a person rather than a colour has to be the ultimate in "respect"?

I treat all people equally regardless - I hate everybody, problem solved

"I treat all people equally regardless - I hate everybody, problem solved "

Yeah like Mazza Manson says.....

there's no time to discriminate, hate every mother fooker that's in your way.

Agreed:

Besides beauty is after all only skin deep - granted many are inside out, but I hate them anyway

oh well as a manic depressive who is taking anti psychotic medication and who is more interested in someones personality than the size or colour of their appendage I have no chance lol, does the fact that i am a BBW help???? some peeps wont meet if you are over a size 16 now that is sizeist lmao

"oh well as a manic depressive who is taking anti psychotic medication and who is more interested in someones personality than the size or colour of their appendage I have no chance lol, does the fact that i am a BBW help???? some peeps wont meet if you are over a size 16 now that is sizeist lmao"

Nah .... it's fattist

could everyone who feels discriminated against please stand up!! those who dont just sneer and shake your head!!!

is this post ever goin to end?? will we ever find the solution??.......answers on a postcard please!!

I think everyone should fuck everyone else until we're all the same fucking colour. It'll only take about 500 years but there will be no racism - it will get replaced by something else, like, probably, fat noses, or slitty eyes, or curly hair, whatever, the point I'm trying to make is that we as a race have always found ways to discriminate one set of people from another and I don't see that human trait ever changing.

As an aside, have you ever seen any of the films where the President of the USA is portrayed by a black man?

And it seems quite normal.

And now America does indeed have a black man as it's President.

Racism is being curbed, albeit at a snail's pace, but reverse racism isn't being tackled at all.

[Removed by poster at 19/11/09 19:24:49]

wishyNsiren said
"I think everyone should fuck everyone else until we're all the same fucking colour. It'll only take about 500 years but there will be no racism - it will get replaced by something else, like, probably, fat noses, or slitty eyes, or curly hair, whatever, the point I'm trying to make is that we as a race have always found ways to discriminate one set of people from another and I don't see that human trait ever changing.

As an aside, have you ever seen any of the films where the President of the USA is portrayed by a black man?

And it seems quite normal.

And now America does indeed have a black man as it's President.

Racism is being curbed, albeit at a snail's pace, but reverse racism isn't being tackled at all."

HA HA now there's a true sex lover...fantastic x

I have always struggled with this myself...I grew up in a very multicultural neighbourhood in a suburb of montreal so never really understood racism, we are all people, and on this site sexy, sexy people, no matter what colour, size, nationality...not everyone is going to appeal to everyone. I like men...lol...I like white men, black men,asian men...but not every man that sends me a message is going to float my boat...lol...

Essex

"oh well as a manic depressive who is taking anti psychotic medication and who is more interested in someones personality than the size or colour of their appendage I have no chance lol, does the fact that i am a BBW help???? some peeps wont meet if you are over a size 16 now that is sizeist lmao

Nah .... it's fattist "

I will meet you

This thread is massive...may be time to start it again lol.

Interesting read though

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is getting a bit too big to load, and probably run its cause, but if you want to start another go for it, but I will shut this one to help our posters on phones.

Oh it isnt up to me to start it, I have just been reading it lol.

I will let those who have beem avid followers and posters decide if it is worht continuing....does take an age to load though lol

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I've just discovered, I DO have a preference - women who meet/play.

Sadly, a lot of the time all I get are women who want to chat or see my pics.