FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ask your Auntie Wendi

Ask your Auntie Wendi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok boys and girls and all those in-between. It's time again for your favourite Agony Aunt, so anything you need help with ask away.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Dear Auntie Wendi,

Do you have any tips that might substantially elevate my chances of becoming the next PM?

I’ll give you a position in my cabinet if you help me to achieve my dream of world dominati- I mean, leader of the UK

"Dear Auntie Wendi,

Do you have any tips that might substantially elevate my chances of becoming the next PM?

I’ll give you a position in my cabinet if you help me to achieve my dream of world dominati- I mean, leader of the UK "

Politics and religion are two things I never discuss and as for world domination.

Get in line and take a seat mister.

Love Auntie Wendi x

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Dear Auntie Wendi,

I’ll give you a position in my cabinet if you help me to achieve my dream of world dominati- I mean, leader of the UK

Politics and religion are two things I never discuss and as for world domination.

Love Auntie Wendi x "

Thank you Auntie; I’ll have to put my nefarious plans on hold Oh well, maybe for the best though as that pesky agent 007 was getting a bit troublesome if I’m honest (even blew up my beloved Smart car yesterday!)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/07/22 14:52:45]

Dear Auntie Wendie

I will be heading to a club for only my third ever visit, and as a single bloke. Each time I go, I'm attempting something new. Have gone off to a dark room with someone, got my kit off and had a mooch round the play areas. What "one new thing" would you suggest I put on my agenda this time round?

Thanks

Dear Auntie,

After you've had a shag and the person was absolute rubbish but still giving themselves a pat on the back ...seemingly oblivious to your thoughts on the encounter what do you do ? Do you flat out say and deflate their bubble or just ignore and leave them for some unsuspecting horny person to be equally unfulfilled.

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

No help required just used it as an excuse to perve auntie

Dear auntie Wendy.

Yesterday I noticed Larry the cat would not enter 10 Downing street even when the door was opened for him, he was sat on the doorstep for hours.

What advice would you give Larry?

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Dear Auntie Wendi how can a person gain enough confidence to attempt Anal for his first time. Asking for a friend.

"Dear Auntie Wendi how can a person gain enough confidence to attempt Anal for his first time. Asking for a friend. "

First of always use a silicone based lube this is the best lube for anal(in my opinion)

Buy buttplugs you can get these in various sizes, train yourself and build yourself up in size.

Then try toys, and build yourself up to the real thing.

Pop pers helps too.

Always go at your own pace and time with a partner, they'll understand.

Love Auntie Wendi x

"No help required just used it as an excuse to perve auntie "

Perve away young man.

Love Auntie Wendi x

"Dear auntie Wendy.

Yesterday I noticed Larry the cat would not enter 10 Downing street even when the door was opened for him, he was sat on the doorstep for hours.

What advice would you give Larry?"

Larry knows what's going on.

Animals have a sixth sense when something is going to happen.

Love Auntie Wendi x

"Dear Auntie Wendi,

Love Auntie Wendi x

Thank you Auntie; I’ll have to put my nefarious plans on hold Oh well, maybe for the best though as that pesky agent 007 was getting a bit troublesome if I’m honest (even blew up my beloved Smart car yesterday!) "

Smart car says it all, he's good taste

Love Auntie Wendi x

"Dear Auntie Wendie

I will be heading to a club for only my third ever visit, and as a single bloke. Each time I go, I'm attempting something new. Have gone off to a dark room with someone, got my kit off and had a mooch round the play areas. What "one new thing" would you suggest I put on my agenda this time round?

Thanks"

I've never been to a club so I'd not know what to suggest.

From what you're saying you're enjoying it and pushing your boundaries more and more.

You'll see something you'd like to do and try it, you'll never know if you like it if you don't try it.

Love Auntie Wendi x

"Dear Auntie,

After you've had a shag and the person was absolute rubbish but still giving themselves a pat on the back ...seemingly oblivious to your thoughts on the encounter what do you do ? Do you flat out say and deflate their bubble or just ignore and leave them for some unsuspecting horny person to be equally unfulfilled. "

If this is someone you'd like to meet again try it, sometimes first meets can be a disaster as nerves and being a new sexual partner they don't know what gets you going.

Maybe they were doing what another partner liked.

Remember the more you do it you get to know your partners body.

If this is to much hassle, then say you're wasting your hair.

That's what I do and send a picture of my wig in a dish.

Love Auntie Wendi x

Due to rsi my doctor has told me not to wank with my right hand

What do I do now when I suffer the enevitable stiffy?

"Due to rsi my doctor has told me not to wank with my right hand

What do I do now when I suffer the enevitable stiffy? "

Sit on your left let it go numb then use it, you'll think it's someone else.

Use toys.

Love Auntie Wendi x

By *eviant KnightMan  over a year ago

Norton

Dear aunty wendi

What should I have to eat for dinner tonight? X

Dear Auntie Wendi

I resigned from my job this morning, and will have to move out of my tied house. We will be moving into my much younger blonde wifes' old flat, with two toddlers and a dog. Can you recommend anyone who will pay £200k to redecorate it for us, and an attractive young nanny to take the load off the missus, and a few loads from me?

Love,

ABdeFJ.

"Dear aunty wendi

What should I have to eat for dinner tonight? X"

It all depends what you've in and how much time you've got to make something you like.

Takeaway is another option.

Love Auntie Wendi x

"Dear Auntie Wendi

I resigned from my job this morning, and will have to move out of my tied house. We will be moving into my much younger blonde wifes' old flat, with two toddlers and a dog. Can you recommend anyone who will pay £200k to redecorate it for us, and an attractive young nanny to take the load off the missus, and a few loads from me?

Love,

ABdeFJ."

How young are the kids, do I get my own room?

Love Auntie Wendi x

"Dear Auntie Wendi how can a person gain enough confidence to attempt Anal for his first time. Asking for a friend.

First of always use a silicone based lube this is the best lube for anal(in my opinion)

Buy buttplugs you can get these in various sizes, train yourself and build yourself up in size.

Pop pers helps too.

Love Auntie Wendi x "

Great answer

"Dear Auntie Wendi how can a person gain enough confidence to attempt Anal for his first time. Asking for a friend.

Pop pers helps too.

Love Auntie Wendi x

Great answer "

It's the best way to do it love Auntie Wendi x

"Dear Auntie Wendi

Love,

ABdeFJ.

How young are the kids, do I get my own room?

Love Auntie Wendi x "

I can't remember how young they, or how many I have in total, and you can sleep in my room when Carrie is visiting her mother.

» Add a new message to this topic