FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Exercise....

Exercise....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why does it make me so horny ?

Now my physio is nearing completion, and I'm starting back at the gym, I'm expecting my libido to shoot through the roof

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its the endorphins that are realised while you exercise Its been proven that they make you feel, happy, horny and in some cases can block out pain

Serotonin is the chemical responsible for happiness which can also raise you sexual levels

So all you guys on here moaning your not getting any at home, join your Mrs up at your local gum

By *hobos46Man  over a year ago

Royston

"Its the endorphins that are realised while you exercise Its been proven that they make you feel, happy, horny and in some cases can block out pain

Serotonin is the chemical responsible for happiness which can also raise you sexual levels

So all you guys on here moaning your not getting any at home, join your Mrs up at your local gum "

Exercise also increases testosterone, which affect male libido.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Its the endorphins that are realised while you exercise Its been proven that they make you feel, happy, horny and in some cases can block out pain

So all you guys on here moaning your not getting any at home, join your Mrs up at your local gum

Exercise also increases testosterone, which affect male libido.

"

ah you see the guy at the gym failed to mention that one to me

So all you guys on here moaning your not getting any at home, join your Mrs up at your local gum "

One reason I'm looking forward to the gym is all of the gum bunnies in lycra, and working up a sweat

Just finished my physio for this morning, and the testosterone is flowing ...

Time to have a shower and contemplate on the Fab Forum lovelies

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

Get tested while you get the horn lol

» Add a new message to this topic