FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do you have to do round here?

What do you have to do round here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m seriously questioning why I bother paying gold membership each month.

Some Ppl on here are full of it. I’m courteous, read their profiles and respect what they put I sometimes message ppl but get no reply which I think is a bit rude as the message I’ve put isn’t even some stupid one lined it it’s genuinely just making conversation

In their profile I literally meet all of their requirements but still I get no response to a well thought out I’ve breaker,what do they want? “Nice tits, I’d love to fuck you and then blank you”? But I don’t put that as I’m not a knob

It’s like what they put on their profile us full of crap. Here’s a tip, if ppl message you and are respectful then perhaps message back even if it’s a thanks but no thanks as it makes you look less pretentious

Here’s another little wake up call, you are no better than the person inboxing you, please remember that

Sorry for the vent

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/04/22 21:23:49]

Maybe time to take a break from the site OP? No point letting it get to you like this.

Standby for being called a whingebag buddy. I’ve seen a few of these posts and it mostly ends badly for the op. Just have to live with it fab is very much a woman's domain where they hold all the cards and can be as choosy as they like.

You might feel you meet all their requirements, but you may miss out on the most vital one. They may not fancy you.

"I’m seriously questioning why I bother paying gold membership each month.

Some Ppl on here are full of it. I’m courteous, read their profiles and respect what they put I sometimes message ppl but get no reply which I think is a bit rude as the message I’ve put isn’t even some stupid one lined it it’s genuinely just making conversation

In their profile I literally meet all of their requirements but still I get no response to a well thought out I’ve breaker,what do they want? “Nice tits, I’d love to fuck you and then blank you”? But I don’t put that as I’m not a knob

It’s like what they put on their profile us full of crap. Here’s a tip, if ppl message you and are respectful then perhaps message back even if it’s a thanks but no thanks as it makes you look less pretentious

Here’s another little wake up call, you are no better than the person inboxing you, please remember that

Sorry for the vent "

Did you want advice on your profile as you need to specifically ask.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We always try and reply but we don't receive that many messages. It is a person's perogetive whether to reply or not to though, and it is in the site rules to take no reply as a polite no reply.

At the end of the day this is just a website full of strangers that you are messaging so why let yourself be bothered about how strangers act? Life's too short.

I'm sorry, I'm usually really busy calling all the takeaways to explain that I really appreciate their menus but I don't want to order their food. It takes ages.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I get a new message every two minutes on average.

Reading the first line, and then ninja stalking a profile takes me roughly a minute. Then reading the message takes another minute. Pulling together a bespoke response, even a polite ‘thanks but no thanks’, another two minutes or so.

By this time, two new messages are in my inbox.

Do you see the issue here? Even if I spent every minute on fab answering every message that comes in, I wouldn’t have time to get back to everyone.

I don’t think I’m better than you, I just can’t bend the laws of time and space.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"You might feel you meet all their requirements, but you may miss out on the most vital one. They may not fancy you. "

It easy to decide we don't fancy someone we can't see.

Winston

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Sorry for the vent "

Read the rules. No reply is a no

I get that but without sounding arrogant On some that I’ve messaged I am a catch ??

I've stopped replying to the vast majority. It's not worth the effort. They either argue with me or they negotiate or they accept it and then send the same message a week later. Can't be arsed spending my time answering messages to men I have no interest in. No reply = no thanks.

God dam women and there standards.

Stop sleeping with guys you’re attracted to and fuck anybody who messages, you’re upsetting people.

By *MCMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

No one owes you anything.

People on here are inundated with messages, majority of the people being women.. for them to reply to everyone saying no thanks would just be ridiculous.

You get out what you put in on this site.. and being blunt your profile looks like it took 30 seconds to make, 1 dick picture and 2 lines on your bio..

Harsh reality..

"I get that but without sounding arrogant On some that I’ve messaged I am a catch ??"

If you thought that then why message them?

"I get that but without sounding arrogant On some that I’ve messaged I am a catch ??

If you thought that then why message them?"

Because he’s a guy.

Paying for membership for things guarantees nuthin

Back in the day out on the pull paying £3 to get into a nightclub didnt guarantee a shag it just gave you more opportunity to get one

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Sorry for the vent "

Site FaQ's.

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

Winston

Sorry for the vent "

Can I vent about how as a single woman on here I'd reply back saying no thank you politely and then get a torrent of questions about what was wrong with them and why I didn't want them.... Which is a negative thing to tell someone why they didn't appeal to you.

Or can I vent about the abusive messages I got back?

Women don't reply because..

They dont have to.

It's stated in the fab FAQ's the no response should be taken as not interested.

They don't have the time to... Have you seen how many hundred messages women get? It's time consuming.

They get abuse or accused of being pretensious, stuck up, etc.

Or they get asked why not.

It's far easier not to reply on so many levels.

Just because you send a message doesn't mean you're owed a rely. It was your choice to message.

PW

"I get that but without sounding arrogant On some that I’ve messaged I am a catch ??"

"Maybe time to take a break from the site OP? No point letting it get to you like this. "

I'm just going to follow you round the forum's agreeing with you as I've agreed with everything you've posted today.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

On some you’ve messaged you’re a catch? So you’re implying you think you’re better than some you’ve messaged and they should be appreciative?

No one owes anyone a reply. Women get lots of messages and if there’s no attraction, even a ‘no thanks’ reply invites ‘why not?’ Or abuse.

I spend my time on here as I wish, not sifting through my inbox

A sense of entitlement can be offputting.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

Mate ...go out in Plymouth and chat to the ladies , go dancing , the walrus etc ...and you will meet loads of ladies ...if you want to get on , on fab, go to an organised social or a good club... you'll meet loads of folk...

Possibly, I even just try and have conversation as unlike most guys sex isn’t on my agenda first and foremost. I’m a social person so just enjoy chatting but even posts where I compliment someone at if there a bit down I try to give them a compliment it’s just ignored after being read.

By *onkeynutWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

No profile pic.

One public pic which is your cock.

Short profile.

3 reasons within 20 seconds of looking at your profile that could be why you don’t get a high response rate.

I don’t even read messages from those without profile pics.

so do you think the fact your lowering what you think are your standards just to get laid comes across appealing?

london

The walrus is a lively pub in Plymouth ...if folk wondered

"I get that but without sounding arrogant On some that I’ve messaged I am a catch ??

Because he’s a guy.

"

Ahh so he was the one lowering his standards then?? I get it now

"I get a new message every two minutes on average.

Reading the first line, and then ninja stalking a profile takes me roughly a minute. Then reading the message takes another minute. Pulling together a bespoke response, even a polite ‘thanks but no thanks’, another two minutes or so.

Do you see the issue here? Even if I spent every minute on fab answering every message that comes in, I wouldn’t have time to get back to everyone.

I don’t think I’m better than you, I just can’t bend the laws of time and space. "

This is easily the best possible reply to a thread like this I’ve ever read. And no this isn’t me trying to flirt with a pretty lady many miles away from me, it’s just facts.

I won’t lie and pretend I’ve not been hurt when someone I really like doesn’t reply but on reflection and reading this maybes I’ll feel better from now on.

To OP just accept you aren’t for everyone in the same way everyone isn’t for you. Plus your idea of meeting someone’s requirements may not be theirs…

In what way are you a catch?

Genuine question. Not sarcasm.

PW

By *anny4funCoolMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Ok my profile is not great, but I'm not looking to meet. If I were I would have a picture of myself. Maybe not a full face for public privacy but definitely not a cock pic only.

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

"I'm sorry, I'm usually really busy calling all the takeaways to explain that I really appreciate their menus but I don't want to order their food. It takes ages. "

You win today’s prize for most awesomeness reply!

"

"

You're no better than the person you're messaging...

london

"I've stopped replying to the vast majority. It's not worth the effort. They either argue with me or they negotiate or they accept it and then send the same message a week later. Can't be arsed spending my time answering messages to men I have no interest in. No reply = no thanks. "

You replied to me . No idea what was said

I don’t think I’m better than you, I just can’t bend the laws of time and space. "

That's a great reply

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

You do know that the current Dr Who is a woman, just saying…

"No profile pic.

Short profile.

3 reasons within 20 seconds of looking at your profile that could be why you don’t get a high response rate.

I don’t even read messages from those without profile pics."

Gen a dick pic ?

Amazing

Because he’s a guy.

Ahh so he was the one lowering his standards then?? I get it now "

Oh I just meant because we’re shit.

"I'm sorry, I'm usually really busy calling all the takeaways to explain that I really appreciate their menus but I don't want to order their food. It takes ages. "

Love this response!

"I've stopped replying to the vast majority. It's not worth the effort. They either argue with me or they negotiate or they accept it and then send the same message a week later. Can't be arsed spending my time answering messages to men I have no interest in. No reply = no thanks.

You replied to me . No idea what was said "

You're too far away, I imagine

london

"Ok my profile is not great, but I'm not looking to meet. If I were I would have a picture of myself. Maybe not a full face for public privacy but definitely not a cock pic only. "

You are banished ...leave forthwith ...go to pub

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

You just need to try a bit harder. Are you sure you’re not wasting time on unnecessary things like caring for children or having a life ? Maybe rather than typing long replies , just have sex with them , it might be quicker

london

"I've stopped replying to the vast majority. It's not worth the effort. They either argue with me or they negotiate or they accept it and then send the same message a week later. Can't be arsed spending my time answering messages to men I have no interest in. No reply = no thanks.

You're too far away, I imagine "

I was cycling up in Yorkshire last summer ...?

Ah well you missed another catch ..

It’s all in the FAQs about not getting a reply nobody owes you one. It helps to have that in mind…

No response to a message means no. No one is obliged to send you a message saying so.

Sooner you accept that the better your FAB experience will be.

london

Ah well you missed another catch .."

That was me being sarcastic ...

Ah well you missed another catch .."

My loss, as the saying goes

That was me being sarcastic ... "

No worries

london

My loss, as the saying goes "

No ...mine I think

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I get that but without sounding arrogant On some that I’ve messaged I am a catch ??so do you think the fact your lowering what you think are your standards just to get laid comes across appealing?"

OP... You are not coming across well.

It all starts with the profile...

I would suggest a clean slate.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Nobody is owed a reply op,many of us will look at a profile before deciding to reply or not.

If you're unhappy paying for the gold fee,don't.you can still use the site for free ,it's just the cams /message trails you won't get.

I always try and answer a good message or profile though,even of it's a no thanks .

london

"I get that but without sounding arrogant On some that I’ve messaged I am a catch ??so do you think the fact your lowering what you think are your standards just to get laid comes across appealing?

OP... You are not coming across well.

It all starts with the profile...

I would suggest a clean slate."

He has been banished , he will be reborn as a worm

Also you’re looking for no strings, whilst travelling and can’t accommodate.

At first glance I’d guess you were married.

That’ll put a lot of people of alone.

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman  over a year ago

Markfield

Without sounding arrogant? Do you mean “I’m about to make myself sound like a complete and utter twat”?

How on earth are you a catch “in comparison” to what?

Give your head a wobble. To answer your original question, what you have to do around here is have a great profile, fabulous timing and a charming personality. IMO

Most here will look at the profile attached before opening the message, most of the time the decision is already made before opening said message.

Does your profile stand out? Do you think it's enough to catch the eye, have someone already interested in opening up the message?

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

No-one is better than anyone on here.

It sounds like you may need a new approach OP...I can't give profile advice as you haven't asked for it so all I will say as others have done....in the FAQ section...no reply means not interested. Try not to take it to heart.

There is someone for everyone on here x

Leeds

I don’t think I’m better than you, I just can’t bend the laws of time and space.

This is easily the best possible reply to a thread like this I’ve ever read. And no this isn’t me trying to flirt with a pretty lady many miles away from me, it’s just facts.

I won’t lie and pretend I’ve not been hurt when someone I really like doesn’t reply but on reflection and reading this maybes I’ll feel better from now on.

To OP just accept you aren’t for everyone in the same way everyone isn’t for you. Plus your idea of meeting someone’s requirements may not be theirs…"

Not even a little bit of flirting? *looks crestfallen*

Seriously, I feel awful when I think about the genuinely lovely guys who actually may be brilliant to chat and meet up with that I just miss in my inbox. To think of any of them being hurt when I don’t go back makes me feel terrible. It’s never, ever, ever a judgement on someone’s worth and only ever a time constraint thing for most people, honestly.

You really do have to have such a thick hide and unshakeable self-confidence to thrive in this place.

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Could pay for silver membership, its a bit cheaper. It won't make you any more or less attractive to those you contact..

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman  over a year ago

Markfield

"just have sex with them , it might be quicker "

I hadn’t considered that! Excellent suggestion

"No-one is better than anyone on here.

It sounds like you may need a new approach OP...I can't give profile advice as you haven't asked for it so all I will say as others have done....in the FAQ section...no reply means not interested. Try not to take it to heart.

There is someone for everyone on here x"

i beg to differ

london

To OP just accept you aren’t for everyone in the same way everyone isn’t for you. Plus your idea of meeting someone’s requirements may not be theirs…

Not even a little bit of flirting? *looks crestfallen*

Seriously, I feel awful when I think about the genuinely lovely guys who actually may be brilliant to chat and meet up with that I just miss in my inbox. To think of any of them being hurt when I don’t go back makes me feel terrible. It’s never, ever, ever a judgement on someone’s worth and only ever a time constraint thing for most people, honestly.

You really do have to have such a thick hide and unshakeable self-confidence to thrive in this place. "

You are a sweetie ...xx

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

There is someone for everyone on here xi beg to differ "

Shah....it sounded good

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"No profile pic.

Short profile.

I don’t even read messages from those without profile pics."

This!

There is someone for everyone on here xi beg to differ

Shah....it sounded good "

its only the first line you got wrong tho

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Some people allow everyone to message them, and can get a few messages a minute.

That's too many for them to say no thank you to, so they ignore or delete and block.

Look at it as you aren't compatible.

Or do what I do which is generally …nothing.

So far it’s working

As soon as i read the OP post o thought ouch!

We all knew what was coming

Yeah I was convinced they where all bots I was messaging but I just stay here for the chat and looking a sexy couples, I don't get replies either just take it on the chin and keep browsing

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Could pay for silver membership, its a bit cheaper. It won't make you any more or less attractive to those you contact.. "

I’ve been considering this, if nothing else the TV can then go back on standby

Because he’s a guy.

Ahh so he was the one lowering his standards then?? I get it now

Oh I just meant because we’re shit.

"

Oh not at all, only those entitled ones

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

There is someone for everyone on here x"

...... goody x

OP if you are questioning your place on fab, paying for gold membership etc then please consider taking a break.

What you can’t do is blame other people.

A vast majority of people don’t message back that’s their choice.

Some people send crap messages. Again their choice.

You need to look at yourself and work out why you aren’t attracting the people that you want.

Is it your photos, bio, mindset, personality, the way you are presenting yourself in fab, do you need to do more ground work, get too organised group socials?

Only you have the answers to your questions, the same that we all do

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

You have no public pictures, you've just created a whole problem for yourself

I had a look at my profile and it was from when I was in a vastly different to where I am now. I’ve adjusted it accordingly so ppl can see what I’m about now rather than twelve months ago

Appreciate the feedback though, cheers chap

By *ogisticalBigManMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

This is why I don't pay for membership. It does me no extra favours that I can't do for free.

I'm selective at who I message, I don't care who has looked at my profile, and for what it's worth I have more fun lurking the forums anyways

If I really want a gold medal I'll get the one I won recently in Belgium and wear it.

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

Popped into thread.

Read 2 sentences of opening post.

Walking back out...

Tonight I just can't be of any use. sigh.

By *ersiantugMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

OP, why expect a response if nothing is going to happen?

Profiles with women in them can be inundated on here. It's crazy to demand that much admin!

Keep hold of the Gold I'd say, only so many on here (can) purchase it.

Leeds

"Popped into thread.

Walking back out...

Tonight I just can't be of any use. sigh."

Ha! This made me chuckle.

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

A bit of perspective…a woman has a full inbox of unread messages in her inbox, yours will just be another silhouette message amongst them. There’s nothing standing out in your profile and no profile pic or public pics. The site FAQ’s state a no reply = no thanks.

"Standby for being called a whingebag buddy. I’ve seen a few of these posts and it mostly ends badly for the op. Just have to live with it fab is very much a woman's domain where they hold all the cards and can be as choosy as they like. "

Yep

"Standby for being called a whingebag buddy. I’ve seen a few of these posts and it mostly ends badly for the op. Just have to live with it fab is very much a woman's domain where they hold all the cards and can be as choosy as they like.

Yep"

I am woman! Hear me ROAR!

Sorry your being a, cockwomble op

The end x

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

"Popped into thread.

Walking back out...

Tonight I just can't be of any use. sigh.

Ha! This made me chuckle. "

Merci hugs..

the amount of messages we get that start with i tick all your boxes lets meet ..... but they forget the most important thing ... sexual attraction ...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I always find shouting “GIZZASHAGYASLUT!!” works wonders.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Sorry for the vent "

You 'think' you meet all their requirements.

Evidently you don't, else they'd likely have replied.

Paying for gold/silver membership guarantees sod all. Many use the site for free very successfully.

It's not rude to not reply - it even tells you that in the site FAQ's.

A

london

"Standby for being called a whingebag buddy. I’ve seen a few of these posts and it mostly ends badly for the op. Just have to live with it fab is very much a woman's domain where they hold all the cards and can be as choosy as they like.

Yep

I am woman! Hear me ROAR! "

Your still here ?

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

If you don't need to see more profiles videos or post loads of photos, then why bother.

Go to a club instead.

or...spend the money on some spikey gloves and take them to a club.

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

I get the frustration but to be fair, put yourself in their shoes. They probably get hundreds of messages so unless your message has neon lights that shines like Las Vegas.. the chances of it being Seen to stand out is pretty low and hoping for a reply is almost impossible in some cases. As someone has suggested, take a break from the site and relook your approach. Jazz up your profile, probably look into visiting clubs or socials to get a network of friends going, who knows bud

"I always find shouting “GIZZASHAGYASLUT!!” works wonders. "

I will try this tomorrow in Nottingham I will either be arrested or get lucky

Yep

I am woman! Hear me ROAR!

Your still here ?"

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Sorry for the vent "

Firstly, no profile pic, and secondly nothing else on your profile. I’d give it a good ignoring.

"I always find shouting “GIZZASHAGYASLUT!!” works wonders. "

Works for me

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

I can only repeat what others have said- no profile pic, scant bio, generally nothing special to make me want to know more.

And even if a lady does consider opening a conversation, let's hope she doesn't see your comments about you being 'the catch'

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

Sorry for the vent "

Could you not see how well this was going to go before you posted it?

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

People who make an effort and use the site features do well on here.

The site gives you a little shop window to sell yourself, with good pics and a good write up about yourself.

It gives you opportunities to seek like minded people by sending well crafted well thought out messages.

It allows you to interact with people through the forums - getting your personality across.

It allows you to view threads offering socials, view loads of different clubs and what’s on. You can even view some of the people who’ll be going and interact with them.

You can view cams and interact that way.

What it doesn’t do is guarantee anything. Bit like life really.

Use the site to your full advantage and you’ll do well. Don’t and you’ll be creating posts moaning about how shit the site is…

K

» Add a new message to this topic