FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thursday is Rant Day

Thursday is Rant Day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkSwing OP   Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Oh come all ye rantful

It's that time again chaps, chapesses and people of any other gender.

As we cartwheel downhill to the weekend, get those rants off your chests quicker than Gerry Gerbil feeding his clan of gerbils.

Remember, having to go to work and people not replying to your messages are not rant worthy.

Have at it fabbers!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My gym partner ghosted me.

Livid.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"My gym partner ghosted me.

Livid."

You have other friends surely?

Livid.

You have other friends surely?"

You’d be surprised.

Aylesbury

Livid.

You have other friends surely?

You’d be surprised."

Gutting, I feel your pain!

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

It's a lovely day today so I'm a rant free zone today

"It's a lovely day today so I'm a rant free zone today "

sHaRiF does like it^

Aylesbury

"It's a lovely day today so I'm a rant free zone today

sHaRiF does like it^"

Rock the fabbar, rock the fabbar!

Can I get an exemption on the going to work front, as I'm on my way and I'll be there for 3 weeks!!!! I've got the hottest weekend ever imaginable when I come home so it will be the 3 longest weeks of my life!!!!

Preston

Livid."

Do some angry reps to get it out of your system

Approved

Preston

"It's a lovely day today so I'm a rant free zone today "

Other threads are available

Denied

Preston

"Can I get an exemption on the going to work front, as I'm on my way and I'll be there for 3 weeks!!!! I've got the hottest weekend ever imaginable when I come home so it will be the 3 longest weeks of my life!!!!"

Nope, you have a job - be grateful for the opportunities it affords you

Denied

By *ake-Me-FeelWoman  over a year ago

Sussex

Can I rant about being let down yesterday for a meet so I gave him one more chance for this morning and seems I was just being messed about. Grrrr. rant done

I’ve got covid and my darling wife wouldn’t make my tea last night

Preston

"Can I rant about being let down yesterday for a meet so I gave him one more chance for this morning and seems I was just being messed about. Grrrr. rant done

"

That is always allowed. He's a bellwhacker

Approved

Preston

"I’ve got covid and my darling wife wouldn’t make my tea last night "

My experience of people with covid suggests they can make their own.

Apologise to her for attempting this rant or you may be restricted to wanking for the foreseeable

Denied

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

Can I retire and live a life of debauchery as I am fed up putting up with utter shite at work from a so called manager.

He continually creates meaningless shite for us to fill out in order to justify his job, purely because he is fuckin unemployable anywhere else.

And he is a creepy git as well.

"I’ve got covid and my darling wife wouldn’t make my tea last night

Apologise to her for attempting this rant or you may be restricted to wanking for the foreseeable

Denied "

I had to make hers as well. Surely that’s not fair.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Walking out of a shop yesterday and the woman in front of me coughed and then turned round and carried on coughing, right in my face

Cover your mouth!!!

By *dnmartinMan  over a year ago

Hounslow

Have to go to a high church funeral today for a distant member of my family and I am not close to any member of my brood.

Have a streaming cold, first in 2 years and been testing every day praying for the 2 bars.

Not so much a positive Covid test as a 'Get out of the funeral free ' card

No such frigging luck.

Preston

"Can I retire and live a life of debauchery as I am fed up putting up with utter shite at work from a so called manager.

He continually creates meaningless shite for us to fill out in order to justify his job, purely because he is fuckin unemployable anywhere else.

"

The Great Realisation is happening. Your skills could be needed elsewhere.

Arsehole managers are not appreciated though

Approved

Preston

Denied

I had to make hers as well. Surely that’s not fair."

Entirely fair for putting up with your man flu

Preston

"Walking out of a shop yesterday and the woman in front of me coughed and then turned round and carried on coughing, right in my face

Cover your mouth!!!"

That's pretty disgusting. Hope you've not acquired any lurgy as a result.

Approved

Preston

"Have to go to a high church funeral today for a distant member of my family and I am not close to any member of my brood.

Have a streaming cold, first in 2 years and been testing every day praying for the 2 bars.

No such frigging luck."

Funerals are often attended by the elderly. You would be socially responsible not spreading germs to those vulnerable people.

Sack it off or take some paracetamol and get on with it.

Denied as you have choices

Denied

I had to make hers as well. Surely that’s not fair.

Entirely fair for putting up with your man flu "

The old fab double standard

By *G999Man  over a year ago

Everywhere & Nowhere

Would well resesrched and factually correct coverage of the conflict in Ukraine be too much to ask for?

Once again we are being influenced into forming opinions based on conveniently missing information which is there, it's just not being reported because it might be seen as devisive

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"Can I retire and live a life of debauchery as I am fed up putting up with utter shite at work from a so called manager.

The Great Realisation is happening. Your skills could be needed elsewhere.

Arsehole managers are not appreciated though

Approved "

Thank you OP. You have given me another reason for pink being my favourite colour.

Preston

"Would well resesrched and factually correct coverage of the conflict in Ukraine be too much to ask for?

Once again we are being influenced into forming opinions based on conveniently missing information which is there, it's just not being reported because it might be seen as devisive "

Care to enlighten the group?

I think I'll keep my rant to myself,it never goes well

Preston

"I think I'll keep my rant to myself,it never goes well "

Your choice, but without any detail

Denied

By *dnmartinMan  over a year ago

Hounslow

"Would well resesrched and factually correct coverage of the conflict in Ukraine be too much to ask for?

Once again we are being influenced into forming opinions based on conveniently missing information which is there, it's just not being reported because it might be seen as devisive "

Kinda agree.

Just because you want hear the Russian side of things does not make you pro Russian.

Everywhere & Nowhere

Once again we are being influenced into forming opinions based on conveniently missing information which is there, it's just not being reported because it might be seen as devisive

Care to enlighten the group?"

Try researching a bit on Donbas/Eastern Ukraine since 2013/2014, the Azov and Aidar battalions, the Pandora Papers, rife right wing extremism in which Zolensky and his colleagues are purported to be right in the middle of.

Hate crimes against the LGBT community, state looting, Zolensky involvement in the US presidents impeachment..... the list goes on and on.

Much of this was being investigated and reported prior to the conflict yet is now seemingly not relevant to western media.

Orwell himself couldn't script this

"I think I'll keep my rant to myself,it never goes well "

I’m with belle

Everywhere & Nowhere

"

Kinda agree.

Just because you want hear the Russian side of things does not make you pro Russian.

"

100%

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

"Have to go to a high church funeral today for a distant member of my family and I am not close to any member of my brood.

No such frigging luck."

Felt pen perhaps?

Preston

Try researching a bit on Donbas/Eastern Ukraine since 2013/2014, the Azov and Aidar battalions, the Pandora Papers, rife right wing extremism in which Zolensky and his colleagues are purported to be right in the middle of.

Hate crimes against the LGBT community, state looting, Zolensky involvement in the US presidents impeachment..... the list goes on and on.

Much of this was being investigated and reported prior to the conflict yet is now seemingly not relevant to western media.

Orwell himself couldn't script this "

All of which justifies an invasion?

No country is without its scandals and politicians are, generally, arseholes but how do you balance bombing a maternity hospital with helping impeach the orange turd? I don't have an answer to that

Everywhere & Nowhere

No country is without its scandals and politicians are, generally, arseholes but how do you balance bombing a maternity hospital with helping impeach the orange turd? I don't have an answer to that "

From all that research you did in 9 minutes you choose impeachment as a balance justification?

With the greatest respect, I don't think you did your reading.

As the other gentleman said so well, seeing and understanding the other other side does not make you pro Russian, and I would thank you for not twisting my words to make me appear to justify or support the actions they have taken against unarmed civilians.

Preston

No country is without its scandals and politicians are, generally, arseholes but how do you balance bombing a maternity hospital with helping impeach the orange turd? I don't have an answer to that

From all that research you did in 9 minutes you choose impeachment as a balance justification?

As the other gentleman said so well, seeing and understanding the other other side does not make you pro Russian, and I would thank you for not twisting my words to make me appear to justify or support the actions they have taken against unarmed civilians."

I would kindly request you take this to the politics forum.

Have a good day

Everywhere & Nowhere

As the other gentleman said so well, seeing and understanding the other other side does not make you pro Russian, and I would thank you for not twisting my words to make me appear to justify or support the actions they have taken against unarmed civilians.

Have a good day "

It's a rant thread, you invited input without restrictions on topic, then asked me to amplify and share with the group.

Now I'm being asked to leave the thread?

As you wish.

Preston

Have a good day

It's a rant thread, you invited input without restrictions on topic, then asked me to amplify and share with the group.

As you wish. "

Cheers m'dear

Stuck in my hot and sweaty plant on such a gorgeous day

Preston

"Stuck in my hot and sweaty plant on such a gorgeous day "

A triffid has got you

Just imagine a nice cold drink when you get out

Approved

"Stuck in my hot and sweaty plant on such a gorgeous day

A triffid has got you

Approved "

I’m imagining a nice glass of wine as soon as I get into a relaxing bath after work

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

That the price of chocolate raisins has risen by 15p......Overnight

Preston

"Stuck in my hot and sweaty plant on such a gorgeous day

A triffid has got you

Approved

I’m imagining a nice glass of wine as soon as I get into a relaxing bath after work "

Equally as good

Preston

"That the price of chocolate raisins has risen by 15p......Overnight "

That is a travesty. What is the world coming too

Approved

I have had 3 x females cancel on me at last min and 2 x MF couples as well - I was all excited at the prospect of a great week sex wise lol

J xx

opps...........

sorry that was a dream lol

Preston

"opps...........

sorry that was a dream lol "

That's a fucked up dream

Denied

Everywhere & Nowhere

Have a good day

As you wish.

Cheers m'dear "

The irony of this conversation is palpable

Preston

Have a good day

As you wish.

Cheers m'dear

The irony of this conversation is palpable "

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

By *arkcrystalMan  over a year ago

Bristol

My friend of over a year called me to say that me not answering her messages straight away is causing her anxiety and she doesn't want to chat to me for a while.

Have a good day

As you wish.

Cheers m'dear

The irony of this conversation is palpable

Don't let the door hit you on the way out "

Oooh another last word thread.

Boop.

Preston

"My friend of over a year called me to say that me not answering her messages straight away is causing her anxiety and she doesn't want to chat to me for a while."

That's a bit bizarre. Are we talking waiting for days or is it more that you answer when you aren't busy?

"

Boop."

Are you bored Jonny?

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

this thread has cheared me up no end, i was convinced it was wednesday for some reason, so now i know its one day closer to the weekend

"

Boop.

Are you bored Jonny? "

Maybe.

Bristol

"My friend of over a year called me to say that me not answering her messages straight away is causing her anxiety and she doesn't want to chat to me for a while.

That's a bit bizarre. Are we talking waiting for days or is it more that you answer when you aren't busy?"

Yeah just when I'm busy I can't. Very bizarre tbh

Preston

"My friend of over a year called me to say that me not answering her messages straight away is causing her anxiety and she doesn't want to chat to me for a while.

That's a bit bizarre. Are we talking waiting for days or is it more that you answer when you aren't busy?

Yeah just when I'm busy I can't. Very bizarre tbh"

I'm sensing something else may be there but in terms of the rant, Approved

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

"this thread has cheared me up no end, i was convinced it was wednesday for some reason, so now i know its one day closer to the weekend "

My rant is that some Roman decided 7 days for a week....lol

If we didn't have Thursdays it would be Friday by now . And Friday is party day

Preston

"this thread has cheared me up no end, i was convinced it was wednesday for some reason, so now i know its one day closer to the weekend

My rant is that some Roman decided 7 days for a week....lol

If we didn't have Thursdays it would be Friday by now . And Friday is party day "

True but Monday would appear sooner

Denied

Bristol

Yeah just when I'm busy I can't. Very bizarre tbh

I'm sensing something else may be there but in terms of the rant, Approved "

Well she did just lose her job so maybe its something related. Didn't think I'd done anything wrong though

» Add a new message to this topic