FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single guys?

Single guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alkerio01 OP   Man  over a year ago

lichfield

How do you get on here…maybe it’s because I have no one for swaps of maybe it’s because I havent got my tail on display but ironically I find Fab the toughest Place to find a little fun… I’m no cocky swine but in real life I have no struggles, ive had some wonderful encounters in the veg isle in Morrison’s lol and have done alright on all of the other “dating apps”… am I just not a swinger.. do I not belong here?

If any ladies read this do you want to give me some profile tips?

Peace love and great sex to all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do you get on here…maybe it’s because I have no one for swaps of maybe it’s because I havent got my tail on display but ironically I find Fab the toughest Place to find a little fun… I’m no cocky swine but in real life I have no struggles, ive had some wonderful encounters in the veg isle in Morrison’s lol and have done alright on all of the other “dating apps”… am I just not a swinger.. do I not belong here?

Peace love and great sex to all "

Try feeding the ducks at Minster Pool.

What does here have to offer that real life doesn't?

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I for one am lewdly intrigued by the aforementioned veg aisle activities…..

Spill the beans please sir! (no pun intended)

"How do you get on here…maybe it’s because I have no one for swaps of maybe it’s because I havent got my tail on display but ironically I find Fab the toughest Place to find a little fun… I’m no cocky swine but in real life I have no struggles, ive had some wonderful encounters in the veg isle in Morrison’s lol and have done alright on all of the other “dating apps”… am I just not a swinger.. do I not belong here?

Peace love and great sex to all "

Stick to Morrison's if it's working.

Love your shadow animal pic. You have a face that women must want to sit on.

"maybe it’s because I have no one for swaps... "

I would possibly avoid the "partner as trading card" analogy... Just a thought

G

By *rooperRedMan  over a year ago

Littlehampton

Basically imagine a tumble. On the moon.

Fab is, as has been pointed out often before, not the place to go if you want to get laid. The ratio of men to women must be in the high hundreds.

You can have a long profile, a short profile, your face showing, not showing, knob out, no knob pics. It's just a crapshoot.

You're honestly better off walking around with a funny turnip in the veg aisle.

Hey OP

Firstly you are a handsome guy

Your profile however lacks anything that makes you stand out from the crowd.

We love to read about you and see what your interests are to see of we are a match.

Whenever I get a message the first thing I do is look at the guys profile, if their isn't much on there then I'm looking for content in a message which firstly shows that he has read our profile fully and secondly catches my eye.

Don't just message one liners - not saying you do , but just incase.

So main advice, work on your profile a little and let us know a little more about you

What I do in every situation is, just think wwjd? And that’s how I get through anything life throws at me.

Dick picks, loads. If that still doesn't work then contact support.

I lick all the bananas o my local, then wait to see who sends a little too long choosing a moist banana. Then pounce.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Just see fab as a social club.

"I lick all the bananas o my local, then wait to see who sends a little too long choosing a moist banana. Then pounce. "

I don't know if anyone else gets this, bit in my head that scenario is narrated by Sir David Attenborough...

"And here... we see... the lesser spotted Glowupdoll... in the process... of choosing... a mate..."

G

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

I do ok and I don't often have my cock on show and if anything that hampers my chances as I'm not hung.

I've been here for a while though and I'm pretty good at general conversation.

It's mostly a case of being lucky and getting yourself known I think but there's no simple solution to having luck, that's why it's called getting lucky.

"I lick all the bananas o my local, then wait to see who sends a little too long choosing a moist banana. Then pounce.

I don't know if anyone else gets this, bit in my head that scenario is narrated by Sir David Attenborough...

"And here... we see... the lesser spotted Glowupdoll... in the process... of choosing... a mate..."

G"

In the same David Attenborough voice over..

"..and here we see the lesser spotted Glowupdoll having a meltdown in ASDA..objecting to being lesser spotted..."

Expect nothing, be laid back but quietly confident. Don't be desperate. Oh and naked torso pics.

They will come.

"Expect nothing, be laid back but quietly confident. Don't be desperate. Oh and naked torso pics.

They will come. "

Lies

"Expect nothing, be laid back but quietly confident. Don't be desperate. Oh and naked torso pics.

They will come.

Lies "

I've told you already, different one every day. You'll be alright, hang in there.

By *ean counterMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Get a cute dog

They will come.

Lies

I've told you already, different one every day. You'll be alright, hang in there. "

But they keep calling me 'cute' . Then i got blocked 4 times for sending a face pic

It wasn't even my face ffs!!

They will come.

Lies

I've told you already, different one every day. You'll be alright, hang in there.

But they keep calling me 'cute' . Then i got blocked 4 times for sending a face pic

It wasn't even my face ffs!!"

Sssshhh cutey

They will come.

Lies

It wasn't even my face ffs!!

Sssshhh cutey "

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

I can’t help wondering... if the veg aisle and the dating apps have worked so well, what do you need from here?

(Serious question, because the veg aisle and dating apps don’t work for me any better than Fabs does )

"I lick all the bananas o my local, then wait to see who sends a little too long choosing a moist banana. Then pounce.

G

"..and here we see the lesser spotted Glowupdoll having a meltdown in ASDA..objecting to being lesser spotted..." "

Word to the wise x Try the veg aisle in Morrisons. I have it on good authority btgat all sorts goes on there.

By *anilla-sinCouple  over a year ago

lancs

So. Just had a little read of your profile and I’m trying to work out why you have essentially said you have a small knob… because that’s how I have read your bio.. I mean I’m all for honesty and such but fck me… Sell yourself a bit better than that….you probably have loads going for you, but I get, big guy, small knob off your profile

Not trying to be mean but it was the first observation that I made.

Mrs x

By *ean counterMan  over a year ago

Kettering

G

"..and here we see the lesser spotted Glowupdoll having a meltdown in ASDA..objecting to being lesser spotted..."

Word to the wise x Try the veg aisle in Morrisons. I have it on good authority btgat all sorts goes on there. "

Is it just Morrisons or does this technique work in other supermarkets?

G

Word to the wise x Try the veg aisle in Morrisons. I have it on good authority btgat all sorts goes on there.

Is it just Morrisons or does this technique work in other supermarkets? "

Gotta adapt your pulling technique per supermarket. In Tesco hit the chilled aisle. I spread yoghurt on my face then walk round to veg with sigh and say oh god thought I'd done you all.

lichfield

"I can’t help wondering... if the veg aisle and the dating apps have worked so well, what do you need from here?

(Serious question, because the veg aisle and dating apps don’t work for me any better than Fabs does )"

. To experiment with my more explorative side, to meet emotionally intelligent women who know what they want and are willing to Openly indulge in their desires… the veg isle princess and majority of the ladies I’ve had the pleasure online are looking for something that I can not offer… I’m drawn to the social side of swinging aswel as the hedonistic..

lichfield

To shave the chest of not.. ??

Thanks ??

lichfield

"Hey OP

Firstly you are a handsome guy

Your profile however lacks anything that makes you stand out from the crowd.

We love to read about you and see what your interests are to see of we are a match.

Whenever I get a message the first thing I do is look at the guys profile, if their isn't much on there then I'm looking for content in a message which firstly shows that he has read our profile fully and secondly catches my eye.

Don't just message one liners - not saying you do , but just incase.

So main advice, work on your profile a little and let us know a little more about you "

. Sincerely appreciate.. I’ll be getting straight to work.. I’ll get a bit more ME into it.. take a revisit soon and remark my second attempt ?? thanks.. absolute angel ??

lichfield

"I for one am lewdly intrigued by the aforementioned veg aisle activities…..

Spill the beans please sir! (no pun intended) "

haha… I wasn’t carrying out any fantasies ha I was eluding to the fact I have no troubles approaching someone I find attractive in the super market and on a handful of occasions this has worked in my favour! I do have a strong Desire to carry out my carnal desires in IKEA… if I finaly do I’ll document in the forum ??

By *UCKiliketofuckMan  over a year ago

kettering

Your not on your own there big lad. I have never struggled so much to interact with people than I have on this site….

I have changed my profile Iv had a dace pic Iv had no face pic cock pick body pic. Big long paragraphs about what I want short paragraphs no paragraphs I have put jokes I have put honest things lies wants and dreams it don’t work….. to be single guy on here

I have never had sex or a meet on here and I have been here for a few years never meeting any one few messages back and forth like 2 or three then nothing….

Read and Blanked, blocked and ignored….

I’m fun and out going attractive as women on the out side tell me…..

But some one will be interested it’s the law of averages just keep having fun use forums keep fabbing

lichfield

"So. Just had a little read of your profile and I’m trying to work out why you have essentially said you have a small knob… because that’s how I have read your bio.. I mean I’m all for honesty and such but fck me… Sell yourself a bit better than that….you probably have loads going for you, but I get, big guy, small knob off your profile

Not trying to be mean but it was the first observation that I made.

Mrs x"

I’m certainly greatfull to the lord for blessing me with confidence, charm, charisma and relatively fair looks, I truly am… and the domineering height and natural physique.. but sadly he must of been running low on flesh when finaly detailing my tail, I mean it’s not that small, I’m not hung like a king prawn but sadly my giggle stick is slightly out of proportion with the rest of me…. Im just to damn big for my own cock!

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I do alright, but I have to get my wang out.

When I say “have to” what I mean to say is “like too” and when I say “I do alright” what I mean to say is “I haven’t met anyone since COVID appeared”

OP my advice, don’t listen to me

lichfield

"I do alright, but I have to get my wang out.

When I say “have to” what I mean to say is “like too” and when I say “I do alright” what I mean to say is “I haven’t met anyone since COVID appeared”

OP my advice, don’t listen to me "

haha thanks mate I’ll take the latter advice ??

By *agicM53XMan  over a year ago

Orpington

I don't have my tail on display...I don't have my face on display...I also rarely message first...yet I do alright on this site...the less you care about having sex, the better it gets ( at least that's how I see it)

lichfield

"Your not on your own there big lad. I have never struggled so much to interact with people than I have on this site….

I have changed my profile Iv had a dace pic Iv had no face pic cock pick body pic. Big long paragraphs about what I want short paragraphs no paragraphs I have put jokes I have put honest things lies wants and dreams it don’t work….. to be single guy on here

I have never had sex or a meet on here and I have been here for a few years never meeting any one few messages back and forth like 2 or three then nothing….

Read and Blanked, blocked and ignored….

I’m fun and out going attractive as women on the out side tell me…..

But some one will be interested it’s the law of averages just keep having fun use forums keep fabbing "

hey mate sorry to hear that. Can totally relate to everything youve said.. maybe it is just the ratio that’s fucking us guys.. it’s so hard to express yourselves in text… perhaps we need to get to some socials! Good luck moving forward buddy ????

» Add a new message to this topic