FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What makes a profile appealing

What makes a profile appealing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For all you sexy women, what makes a profile more appealing for you to look at and catch your interest from the million others x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A good profile pic and name will undoubtedly draw me in. If you're a frequent forum user then how your contributions come across might also make me intrigued. But as we're not meeting guys I usually just like to have a nosey.

Sexy naked torsos

By *ryingitout19Man  over a year ago

Wales

Taking notes

A set of tape measure markings on your penis……apparently

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Socks and sandals. Ladies love 'em

"Socks and sandals. Ladies love 'em "

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

A cock that travels. Like a photo taken of their cock but in different locations, a sexual postcard if you will.

It covers two of my favourite subjects. Cocks and travel.

"Socks and sandals. Ladies love 'em "

Apparently people don't like Crocs on ladies though.

I quite like a man in a pink shirt as it happens.

Bold statement that you’re on here without permission. Always a winner.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I quite like a man in a pink shirt as it happens. "

I have a white one which I inadvertently put in the wash with some reds…

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I quite like a man in a pink shirt as it happens. "

That’s a funny coincidence

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Socks and sandals. Ladies love 'em

Apparently people don't like Crocs on ladies though. "

Disgraceful! Don't listen to what anyone says. You follow your heart and upload a picture of your crocs

There’s a man on here with a chest pic on his profile. I want to jump him every time I see it So a good, tasteful profile pic would reel me in. As would humour and decent spelling & grammar.

"I quite like a man in a pink shirt as it happens.

I have a white one which I inadvertently put in the wash with some reds… "

Accidental pink is all good too

"For all you sexy women, what makes a profile more appealing for you to look at and catch your interest from the million others x"

If they tell us that then we’ll all change our profiles to suit and end up with the same profiles which will lead to the things that they said were appealing and that caught their interest becoming the norm and therefore less appealing and interest catching. Then new profiles will appear that are different from the new norm and some of them will be appealing and catch their interest in a new and different way.

I don’t think you thought this through before asking did you?

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"For all you sexy women, what makes a profile more appealing for you to look at and catch your interest from the million others x"

Nice face and a nice cock!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

For me pics that leave something to the imagination/teasing and some decent profile text.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I'm taking notes from this

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Verifications and decent pics for us x

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Taking notes"

Your thighs are delectable

Think I need some advice on this topic ??

A non-knobby name … anything that starts hung, daddy or bull and I’d just go ew and not look any further

Pics other than just 25 different angles of his dick … dick is ok on a pic - obbbviously - if it’s done sexily as someone has already said - teasing, provocative … there’s some belters on here

Hi viz / hard hat combo always make me double take personally

x

[Removed by poster at 30/12/21 01:05:20]

"A non-knobby name … anything that starts hung, daddy or bull and I’d just go ew and not look any further

Pics other than just 25 different angles of his dick … dick is ok on a pic - obbbviously - if it’s done sexily as someone has already said - teasing, provocative … there’s some belters on here

x

none knobby name that made me chuckle ?? "

By *UCKiliketofuckMan  over a year ago

kettering

I’ve been here for a few years and I can’t seem to interest any women. I have tried to change my profile so many times. Men approach me like 4 out of 7 days and it’s not for me. I’m here honest clean and level headed fun to be around but just not what what men want. It’s depressing that I write to women and I’m read but ignored. Dont really know how to change this cycle of being ignored.

kettering

Not what women want “”” typo

"I’ve been here for a few years and I can’t seem to interest any women. I have tried to change my profile so many times. Men approach me like 4 out of 7 days and it’s not for me. I’m here honest clean and level headed fun to be around but just not what what men want. It’s depressing that I write to women and I’m read but ignored. Dont really know how to change this cycle of being ignored. "
I feel your pain mate. Its a bit disheartening when you right a nice message to a female you like the look of. And it just gets deleted without a thanks for the nice message but your not my type or not wot I'm looking for. But you have to respect there wishes and move on.

"I’ve been here for a few years and I can’t seem to interest any women. I have tried to change my profile so many times. Men approach me like 4 out of 7 days and it’s not for me. I’m here honest clean and level headed fun to be around but just not what what men want. It’s depressing that I write to women and I’m read but ignored. Dont really know how to change this cycle of being ignored. "

How do men approach you when you have single guys blocked from messaging you? I couldn’t message you if I wanted to.

kettering

I liked my name it made me chuckle when I wrote it originally my name is buck lol

"A non-knobby name … anything that starts hung, daddy or bull and I’d just go ew and not look any further

x

none knobby name that made me chuckle ?? "

typos are funny you should have left it on xxx

kettering

I get messages from men all the time so that’s bull

"I get messages from men all the time so that’s bull"

Anyone can look at your profile and see that it says ‘not looking for single guys’ which blocks any single man from messaging you so the only men who can message you are ones who are part of a couples profile

According to Amazon UK the best selling accessory for women are Cosy Companions Elastic Hair bands.

Get yourself some of those, put up a status saying 'Hey bitches, I've got some Cosy Companion Elastic Hair bands going for free'.

Whilst you may be out of pocket slightly you'll be inundated with messages.

I prefer the older lady so a job lot of Cliff Richard calendars works if that's your thing too

"I get messages from men all the time so that’s bull"

Well done for changing your profile....proves you were talking shit and you knew it.

kettering

I changed that recently I forgot lol lol lol

"I changed that recently I forgot lol lol lol "

Why have you changed your profile just now to allow men to message you when you said earlier that you don’t want men to message you? You should change it back again so then you won’t get any unwanted messages from men.

x

none knobby name that made me chuckle ??

typos are funny you should have left it on xxx"

but it didn't make sense lol

kettering

I did I went in and checked my settings you got a problem buddy I have tried everything to get a lady to connect with me it’s a struggle as it is. You acting like a jerkoff I don’t need or interested in I’m being honest mate

kettering

It’s a sex site and I have never had sex it’s like what ever I do don’t happen I don’t think hair bands are the way forward hahahahaha

"I did I went in and checked my settings you got a problem buddy I have tried everything to get a lady to connect with me it’s a struggle as it is. You acting like a jerkoff I don’t need or interested in I’m being honest mate "

No, I don’t have a problem, just wanted to clear that up. I can tell from your profile how much of an effort you’ve made and I wish you good luck.

kettering

It’s under construction big boy was hopping to get some tips here

"I did I went in and checked my settings you got a problem buddy I have tried everything to get a lady to connect with me it’s a struggle as it is. You acting like a jerkoff I don’t need or interested in I’m being honest mate "
cmon guys play nice

"It’s a sex site and I have never had sex it’s like what ever I do don’t happen I don’t think hair bands are the way forward hahahahaha "

That's gold dust advice right there. No wonder you ain't get your cock wet.

Belfast

"I did I went in and checked my settings you got a problem buddy I have tried everything to get a lady to connect with me it’s a struggle as it is. You acting like a jerkoff I don’t need or interested in I’m being honest mate

No, I don’t have a problem, just wanted to clear that up. I can tell from your profile how much of an effort you’ve made and I wish you good luck. "

Those knickers look really good on you. Just wanted to tell you that

kettering

Pmsl I will put that on in directly bro

OP go with the advice that you have been given on the other threads you have started about your profile.

Good appearance, intellect and ability to perform...

kettering

On””” directly typo big thumbs

"I did I went in and checked my settings you got a problem buddy I have tried everything to get a lady to connect with me it’s a struggle as it is. You acting like a jerkoff I don’t need or interested in I’m being honest mate

No, I don’t have a problem, just wanted to clear that up. I can tell from your profile how much of an effort you’ve made and I wish you good luck.

Those knickers look really good on you. Just wanted to tell you that "

Thanks, I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not as I don’t get people complimenting me usually but I’m going to take it as a compliment until you tell me otherwise...

kettering

Is that a better pic ???

By *limfitladMan  over a year ago

Dublin & Galway

So much advice.

Where to start?

By *olden PoleMan  over a year ago

Thal

I like to read what the profile says, it’s the best way to see if there’s a common interest and worth messaging rather than just whacking out messages and hoping to get lucky.

Belfast

Thanks, I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not as I don’t get people complimenting me usually but I’m going to take it as a compliment until you tell me otherwise..."

Its absolutely a compliment

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Tasteful photos, a well written profile that doesn’t contain text speak, something witty usually helps and what you’re looking for.

A well written personalised first message usually catches my attention more than a short text speak message.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Boobs and cock.

Oh and thick thighs

Thanks, I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not as I don’t get people complimenting me usually but I’m going to take it as a compliment until you tell me otherwise...

Its absolutely a compliment "

Nice one, thanks, I’m glad you like them. You look amazing in your pictures as well. Feel free to message me if you want to discuss my knickers further....

Belfast

"

Nice one, thanks, I’m glad you like them. You look amazing in your pictures as well. Feel free to message me if you want to discuss my knickers further...."

Thank you I've got you on my hotlist

"

Nice one, thanks, I’m glad you like them. You look amazing in your pictures as well. Feel free to message me if you want to discuss my knickers further....

Thank you I've got you on my hotlist"

Oh really, I didn’t think I was on anyone’s hotlist, I’m very flattered. Is there a picture of anything you’d particularly like me to add to my profile? I don’t show my face but I’m happy to take any other picture and add it especially for you.

» Add a new message to this topic