FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Am I to nice? Advice please

Am I to nice? Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iftyish OP   Man  over a year ago

South Coast

I've been on here a while and chatted to a few ladies. I kept the sex chat to an absolute minimum untill I felt I got to know them in my view being respectful. Surely saying what you would like to do to a certain lady is not the best way to introduce yourself.

Appreciate any advise

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well, I would certainly appreciate your approach. But we’re all different I guess.

South Coast

Glad someone does shame your in Bonnie Scotland x

Kinda same as approaching in a bar ? ( anyone remember those days?)

Bit of cheeky banter and nothing " below the belt".

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

Fella, end of the day you cannot control what other people do.

There’s no such thing as “being too nice”, you just do you and if they block, that’s on them, not you.

its nothing to do with too nice it everything to do with there too many men therefor alot are going to get nowhere simply because of numbers ... and it will only get worse more n more men joining not many women or couples joining on top of those leaving the scene too ...

if i was a man in todays scene the only way to get on the ladder is clubs get out and mix with those that swing chat have a laught and hopefully something clicks face to face because once on the ladder things become easier for men thats for sure...

"I've been on here a while and chatted to a few ladies. I kept the sex chat to an absolute minimum untill I felt I got to know them in my view being respectful. Surely saying what you would like to do to a certain lady is not the best way to introduce yourself.

Appreciate any advise"

That's where I'm going wrong! I'm always introducing myself to ladies by saying I'd love to jizz on their baps. Every days a school day!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"I've been on here a while and chatted to a few ladies. I kept the sex chat to an absolute minimum untill I felt I got to know them in my view being respectful. Surely saying what you would like to do to a certain lady is not the best way to introduce yourself.

Appreciate any advise"

Yes, this is definitely the approach we recommend and is the most likely to work with us.

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

Appreciate any advise

That's where I'm going wrong! I'm always introducing myself to ladies by saying I'd love to jizz on their baps. Every days a school day!"

that diserves a pmsl

Soft gentlemanly chat has to be the way to go. Your aproach is spot on, if not foolproof - woman ate as unpredictable as men.

I doubt there's ever been a man got any further after utilising the old "I'd love to shit in your mouth" opener!!!!

winchester

Appreciate any advise"

judging by your profile, it gives out the message that you are married, and that will put most off, i know it would us, you say need to be discreate and cant accom sets alarm bells ringing

By *ohn8210tCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

Spelling mistakes and grammar go a long way !

Sorry to say it puts some people off if not correct.

We all make mistakes, but do try to make an effort, that helps.

Good luck !

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Fella, end of the day you cannot control what other people do.

There’s no such thing as “being too nice”, you just do you and if they block, that’s on them, not you.

"

Solid advice in my opinion.

Everyone is different, so there is only one approach and that is just be who you naturally are.

Appreciate any advise"

Personally, I am not on here to get to know people. There’s a difference between an introduction and then also trying to “get to know” someone. But there will be someone who finds your approach interesting.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

If you’re a nice and polite guy be that. If you’re rude and obnoxious don’t be that. If you enjoy talking dirty with women who you don’t know on here, then give it a whirl. If you’re unsuccessful, go back to being the nice and polite guy.

Basically, be yourself

No such thing as being too nice, it's just a numbers game. Don't question your own personality on the back of what other people do. Just do you

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You can adjust your expectations to be more realistic, to prevent disappointment or thinking it's a specific thing, like being too nice, that's the issue.

It's incredibly hard to get meets for single men here. People have preferences for others and most people are not compatible with most other people.

Use the site tools to help you as much as possible and go to clubs.

By *esthetic21Man  over a year ago

Birmingham/Bristol

You can never be too nice. What you can be is nice to the wrong people

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"

Of course there is such a thing as being too nice.

People who don't have an opinion of their own but just agree with everyone else's.

Those who smother others in compliments just for the sake of it.

There's a long list involving putting people on pedestals and kissing posteriors.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

It should feel natural. Be yourself respectful, considerate and kind and the right person will appreciate all that. Good luck op

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"You can never be too nice. What you can be is nice to the wrong people "

Agree. Just recognise when you're barking up the wrong tree

Nothing to do with the way you approach it mate , for every 1 girl there is 10 guys , most of them will be like yourself ,polite and friendly and just being yourself. Half of the 10 will be

wasters, But she still has at least 4 or 5 of those similar messages to yours to click with more.

The clubs are a good shout , I'm in same boat tbh so that's what I'm going to do.

By *atentHeelsCouple  over a year ago

Salford

No such thing as too nice

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Of course there is such a thing as being too nice.

People who don't have an opinion of their own but just agree with everyone else's.

Those who smother others in compliments just for the sake of it.

There's a long list involving putting people on pedestals and kissing posteriors. "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Why would that mean you're too nice?

"Why would that mean you're too nice? "

I think he means he's being too polite by not mentioning anything a bit graphic.

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

Most of my conversations start off well when talking in general.

I never start any rude conversation. Maybe that’s why all my conversations die after a couple of days

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

"You can never be too nice. What you can be is nice to the wrong people

Agree. Just recognise when you're barking up the wrong tree "

Another vote for this

Nothing wrong with being nice. Don't change who you are for anyone.

But it doesn't really come down to being nice or not, if you aren't someone's type the you aren't their type. There is no guarantee of anything on here.

I don't understand why you've posted this? Are you too nice for what? To get meets? For the site? I am feeling a bit cynical and it just reads like virtue signalling.

South Coast

Many thanks x

"Glad someone does shame your in Bonnie Scotland x"

Its not a shame, its a blessing

"You can never be too nice. What you can be is nice to the wrong people "

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"No such thing as being too nice, it's just a numbers game. Don't question your own personality on the back of what other people do. Just do you "

One of life's besterest mantras

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Keep being polite! I hate those long graphic paragraphs about what someone thinks they're going to do to me... Instant delete.

King's Crustacean

"Keep being polite! I hate those long graphic paragraphs about what someone thinks they're going to do to me... Instant delete."

It really does make your stomach churn and give you a snarly face..... don't know why 'strangers' think it's a turn on . Especially when they get to the sex acts that you've never performed and never would.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Keep being polite! I hate those long graphic paragraphs about what someone thinks they're going to do to me... Instant delete.

It really does make your stomach churn and give you a snarly face..... don't know why 'strangers' think it's a turn on . Especially when they get to the sex acts that you've never performed and never would. "

‘I walk into your room as you lay naked on the bed in lewd anticipation at the sight of me brandishing a baguette, a bottle of lube and wearing a Donald Trump mask…..’

"Keep being polite! I hate those long graphic paragraphs about what someone thinks they're going to do to me... Instant delete.

It really does make your stomach churn and give you a snarly face..... don't know why 'strangers' think it's a turn on . Especially when they get to the sex acts that you've never performed and never would.

‘I walk into your room as you lay naked on the bed in lewd anticipation at the sight of me brandishing a baguette, a bottle of lube and wearing a Donald Trump mask…..’ "

King's Crustacean

‘I walk into your room as you lay naked on the bed in lewd anticipation at the sight of me brandishing a baguette, a bottle of lube and wearing a Donald Trump mask…..’ "

I flip you over , lube you up and shove that baguette right where the sun don't shine.

Just keep the mask on and i'm yours.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

‘I walk into your room as you lay naked on the bed in lewd anticipation at the sight of me brandishing a baguette, a bottle of lube and wearing a Donald Trump mask…..’

I flip you over , lube you up and shove that baguette right where the sun don't shine.

Just keep the mask on and i'm yours."

Hmmm….the thought of you inserting a baguette into my virginal bagel is rendering me…..curiously aroused… (and additionally really yearning to eat at subway)

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

U can only b urself ... Iv spoken 2 lots of women couples on this site .everybody is different some ladies who are part of a couple who iv got 2 know really well ad some v naughty texts with but also some v personnel texts with that same person but we've never met ..x

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

I’m far more responsive when I feel like people take the time to get to know me, I think some see this as a free pass to just dismiss a person and see body parts, effort and good conversation go a long way xx

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

OP - if you're as nice as me then YES, you're probably too nice, but I'd rather be seen as being too nice than being known as a complete twat.

King's Crustacean

"OP - if you're as nice as me then YES, you're probably too nice, but I'd rather be seen as being too nice than being known as a complete twat. "

Aren't they one and the same thing?

Maldon and Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 22/12/21 15:20:31]

Maldon and Peterborough

"OP - if you're as nice as me then YES, you're probably too nice, but I'd rather be seen as being too nice than being known as a complete twat.

Aren't they one and the same thing?"

Noooo. 'Nice guys' are just a bit of a twat.

winchester

Just keep the mask on and i'm yours."

wouldnt a baguette go soft with lube tho, maybe try something firmer like a bg salami sausage

Imo there's a balance between being a decent human being and a bit of cheekiness to keep a bit of sexual energy in the chat.

But tbh, I run the risk of mansplaining or whatever it is called if I try and deconstruct too much.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Being a single man, much time and patience is needed. Join in with forum/cam chat and good luck!

South Coast

Thanks x

South Coast

Many thanks. Always rely on a Pompey girl to give good advise. Thanks x

Can I borrow that?

Appreciate any advise"

Like attracts like. If her profile pic is her pussy dripping with cum she may be more receptive to some sex chat but it's not a dead cert.

Pretty much it depends on her mood and sense of humour.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I can sometimes feel like that. I have a terrible guage on when it's ok to do flirty banter so if I avoid it altogether, it can come across as me not being interested by only keeping the conversation light. It's also tough to know when to include it as one of my biggest fears in here is coming across as pushy or crass.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"I don't understand why you've posted this? Are you too nice for what? To get meets? For the site? I am feeling a bit cynical and it just reads like virtue signalling. "

Virtue signalling is always going to be the basis of many posts from men simply because of the fierce competition.

Unless a guy can get away with the 'Cheeky Chappie' approach or successfully portray himself as the irresistible suave ladies' man, there is going to be a trend to disassociate oneself from the coarse and crude masses who women are believed to eschew..

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Appreciate any advise"

A) no such thing as being too nice…. You just concentrate on being the best “you”!

B) difference strokes for different folks… I could ask the question at what pace people should go to loads of different people and you would get back loads of different answers!

C) beauty of this place is if someone goes at a different speed to you…. Move on!

"I don't understand why you've posted this? Are you too nice for what? To get meets? For the site? I am feeling a bit cynical and it just reads like virtue signalling.

Virtue signalling is always going to be the basis of many posts from men simply because of the fierce competition.

Unless a guy can get away with the 'Cheeky Chappie' approach or successfully portray himself as the irresistible suave ladies' man, there is going to be a trend to disassociate oneself from the coarse and crude masses who women are believed to eschew.."

Ah well, fair play. If it works for some...

» Add a new message to this topic