FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do girls want on here

What do girls want on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust_Fun_Paisley35 OP   Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Been on here for 5 months now. And genuinely now curious what do girls actually want on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Read their profiles to find out.

By *heonix_flamesWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

Quite often people will write in their profiles what they are looking for, so that’s a good place to start. Everyone is different.

Snow…dam it

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

Every single one is different if your not sure ask

Paisley

I do but honestly I’m struggling to spot the fakes now. So many people end up ghosting you too.

"Been on here for 5 months now. And genuinely now curious what do girls actually want on here? "

A good looking guy

A tall guy

A guy with a big cock (the thicker the better)

Not pushy, and yea a fit body doesn't hurt either

"Snow…dam it "

I this the christmas list thread again. I want a kelly kettle Not from here though

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

To be featured in the next Sydney University study and/or cake and a decent cuppa

Chicken wings. Spicy ones.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Cheesecake

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

London & Europe

I thought it was biscuits

Paisley

Can’t beat some chicken wings to be fair.

To be treated as individuals and not a sweeping generalisation?

That and cake.

And cock.

"Snow…dam it

I this the christmas list thread again. I want a kelly kettle Not from here though"

I don’t want snow from here

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Been on here for 5 months now. And genuinely now curious what do girls actually want on here? "

We want to be called women and know the person, not the cock.

"Cheesecake "

Now you’re talking Hubby

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Plenty of helpful advice on other forum threads which possibly could answer remember not everyone is compatible in looks but might be in taste so figure out what you're looking for and hopefully find someone compatible

Good luck

"Snow…dam it

I this the christmas list thread again. I want a kelly kettle Not from here though

I don’t want snow from here "

It would be that wet splodgy snow that gums up the trains

Get a dictionary, open at a random page, choose a random word, someone will be looking for if not that exact thing, then at least something else. Try it. Works every time.

When in doubt, cake.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Been on here for 5 months now. And genuinely now curious what do girls actually want on here?

A good looking guy

A tall guy

Not pushy, and yea a fit body doesn't hurt either "

I disagree with number three on your list. Not the women that I’ve met on here. Not in the slightest bit interested in size.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Cheesecake

Now you’re talking Hubby "

I’m bringing you a raspberry one later wifey - please strip naked with a spoon at the ready….

And back doors smashed in

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Cake

"Cheesecake

Now you’re talking Hubby

I’m bringing you a raspberry one later wifey - please strip naked with a spoon at the ready…. "

I’m already stripped off

A question for the ladies please

Do you think signing up somewhere where the hetrosexual ratio is so much in your favour has lead to you having a different attitude towards your own standards? I imagine most if not all women on this site are in much higher demand than most of the men. It’s got to be flattering, empowering, and ego boosting?

Paisley

I’ll have to mind my cake for future.

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

They just wanna have fun.

And a finger now and then

Girls just want to have fun, O girls just want to have fun

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"A question for the ladies please

Do you think signing up somewhere where the hetrosexual ratio is so much in your favour has lead to you having a different attitude towards your own standards? I imagine most if not all women on this site are in much higher demand than most of the men. It’s got to be flattering, empowering, and ego boosting?"

Quality quantity.

There's nothing empowering about receiving 50+ messages a day ranging from 'hey how u wt u up 2' to 'wanna get slammed'

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

In general i find women on here want a laugh and some decent conversation aswell as being bent over the bonnet of my reliant robin and shown the ways of womanhood by a skilful mans hand!! There are exceptions but mostly they wear corduroy suits and comfortable footwear… happy to help clear that question up - thread closed - move on

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Cheese

Do you think signing up somewhere where the hetrosexual ratio is so much in your favour has lead to you having a different attitude towards your own standards? I imagine most if not all women on this site are in much higher demand than most of the men. It’s got to be flattering, empowering, and ego boosting?

Quality quantity.

There's nothing empowering about receiving 50+ messages a day ranging from 'hey how u wt u up 2' to 'wanna get slammed'"

Fair point. I wonder if anyone has ever actually succeeded with that line… I was trying to ask that since joining here and being exposed to much more choice than I assume people would of had in their ‘real life’ , does it lead to them raising their standards.

The same as some of the nastier threads posted on here. ‘Who wants to X me right now?’ I don’t think I’ve ever seen a lady reply positively.

"In general i find women on here want a laugh and some decent conversation aswell as being bent over the bonnet of my reliant robin and shown the ways of womanhood by a skilful mans hand!! There are exceptions but mostly they wear corduroy suits and comfortable footwear… happy to help clear that question up - thread closed - move on "

And if you’ve really got a reliant Robin then mate, best. Show. Ever.

From what I've read on here, girls (women) don't even know what they want. What possible chance has anyone else got of cracking the code?

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Here and there

"Snow…dam it

I this the christmas list thread again. I want a kelly kettle Not from here though"

Kettle name my surname are you sure I have spare kettle

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

This person would like to be referred to as a woman

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

"In general i find women on here want a laugh and some decent conversation aswell as being bent over the bonnet of my reliant robin and shown the ways of womanhood by a skilful mans hand!! There are exceptions but mostly they wear corduroy suits and comfortable footwear… happy to help clear that question up - thread closed - move on

And if you’ve really got a reliant Robin then mate, best. Show. Ever."

By *aiseaneyebrowMan  over a year ago

fylde

You could always read their profiles. They do tend to say. And then if I’m doubt -ask.

A millionaire with an enormous cock to run off in to the sunset with!

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Do you think signing up somewhere where the hetrosexual ratio is so much in your favour has lead to you having a different attitude towards your own standards? I imagine most if not all women on this site are in much higher demand than most of the men. It’s got to be flattering, empowering, and ego boosting?"

No it's not an ego boost for me anyhow,flattering or empowering . I'm just a normal 48 year old woman.I learnt early to keep my filters tight so I don't get many messages. I can see through the fake compliments on here the people I've met are people who don't do that smoke blowing or at least haven't done it to me anyhow.

In answer to the ops question of what do I want off here well to find people I can get on with and have a bit of craic with and hopefully great sex. And I've been lucky in both respects so far on here.

[Removed by poster at 08/12/21 16:09:08]

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Lol it's like a bad movie..

The moon on a stick

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

One day I’ll want this and then tomorrow I might not want it anymore. Next week I might want it again though but I could change my mind, I definitely don’t want that but I I could be persuaded with the right person, although I might not. Today I don’t want anything but I may change my mind in half hour. I don’t like cock pics but if I’m in the mood I do. I think I want something now ….. but then again I’m not sure.

Hope that helps

[Removed by poster at 08/12/21 16:10:33]

It really isn’t. Being treated like a convenient wet hole is not flattering in the slightest

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

No idea what I want. I think I want one thing and then talk myself out of it. Just all too much bother really.

I’ve stopped looking for now.

I'd hazard a guess that many would prefer to be referred to as women, ladies as opposed to girls. As a starting point.

KJ

A dyson airwrap

A new kitchen?

Girls just wanna have fun!

Me? Id prefer a cuppa, a garibaldi and to be in charge of the telly zapper for once!

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

I thought girls just wanted a decent lunch?

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

I know it when I see it. Hope that helps

I am singing "what a wants, what a girls need" now

NBVN x

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Nope.

Don't need fellas blowing smoke up my arse to know I'm fucking awesome. I'm an alright kinda cunt.

What the masses of interest and messages etc has done over the years I've been here is show me that to a huge, and I mean HUGE amount of fellas, I'm a wet hole. That's it. A means to an end. Somewhere for them to blow their beans, or someone they want to boost their own ego. How do I know this? Because what I want doesn't matter to many.

Imagine how that feels. It ain't empowering in the slightest, it's disappointing and a wee bit soul crushing

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Would imagine all want different things best thing is to ask each individual u converse with x

Nope.

Don't need fellas blowing smoke up my arse to know I'm fucking awesome. I'm an alright kinda cunt.

What the masses of interest and messages etc has done over the years I've been here is show me that to a huge, and I mean HUGE amount of fellas, I'm a wet hole. That's it. A means to an end. Somewhere for them to blow their beans, or someone they want to boost their own ego. How do I know this? Because what I want doesn't matter to many.

Imagine how that feels. It ain't empowering in the slightest, it's disappointing and a wee bit soul crushing "

Yep. It’s quite depressing really

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

No. I wouldn’t play with anyone on here that I wouldn’t in the “real world” as such.

Hasn’t affected my standards at all however I would say it definitely has affected the standards of lots of men in my inbox.

I know for a fact men who have turned me down after dates and tinder beg me on here cos they wanna get laid. Xx

London

The attention I get is from men who ignore my profile and message me as if I were a disposable sex worker.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Nope.

Imagine how that feels. It ain't empowering in the slightest, it's disappointing and a wee bit soul crushing "

Well put

London

The attention I get is from men who ignore my profile and message me as if I were a disposable sex worker."

...and free.

By *it-chrissyTV/TS  over a year ago

sw. london

Nope.

- looks for heart emoji -

I just want some mac n cheese.

Delivered on a tray, by a handsome man, wearing nothing but a tiny apron

"Been on here for 5 months now. And genuinely now curious what do girls actually want on here?

We want to be called women and know the person, not the cock."

THIS

Depends at what point you ask them...

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Read their profiles to find out. "

Simple answer and bang on.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Dick and/or pussy.

LvM

Chocolate, crisps and cuddles

Cake & ChopperCopters

Less dick pics so it seems…

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Sex. You're welcome .

Im all seriousness we don't all want the same thing. The answer will be different depending on the woman.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Do you mean girls or women as both are very different things??

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

https://youtu.be/6FOUqQt3Kg0

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"Cake "

Mmmm cake ...^^cake yep for us all please

Nope.

Imagine how that feels. It ain't empowering in the slightest, it's disappointing and a wee bit soul crushing

- looks for heart emoji -"

Someone who isn't a complete dickhead would be nice

To be called a woman

^^^ what they said

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Nope. To be honest with you, I could probably find casual sex with someone who actually acknowledges I'm a person easier on dating sites than on here. I don't really meet anyone through this website alone that much as a result. I use it more to keep up with my friends and people I've met at clubs.

To be called a slut/tart/etc and a new ironing board cover

That or to be listened to and treated like an individual rather than sweeping statements…

Also I’d imagine, given the nature of this site, some form of sexual contact…

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

It would be glorious to be treated as a person rather than a sentient wank sock, but I guess I can't ask for miracles.

By *esthetic21Man  over a year ago

Birmingham/Bristol

To be left well alone

Birmingham/Bristol

BBC

Birmingham/Bristol

Not itv or channel 4

"Not itv or channel 4"

Sometimes My5 has it's place

"It would be glorious to be treated as a person rather than a sentient wank sock, but I guess I can't ask for miracles."

By *iaisonseekerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

A tongue like an electric eel and a cock the size of a Sky TV remote.

Cake and plenty of it

"A tongue like an electric eel and a cock the size of a Sky TV remote.*"

*large cans of Linx deodorant are also acceptable

A glockenspiel and a fancy scarf

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

It tells you all you need to know on my profile, that’s what it’s there for

Amen

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

You have had 5 meets in a few months according to your verifications. You seem to be connecting to women well enough ?

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"To be treated as individuals and not a sweeping generalisation?

That and cake.

And cock. "

See above

"To be left well alone "

"A glockenspiel and a fancy scarf "

Have you been looking at my Xmas list? Lol

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I want coffee and cake and a shag is that too much to ask

We wanna be fucked and sucked and spanked

Simples innit

"I want coffee and cake and a shag is that too much to ask "

Yes. I’m not very good at making coffee, more of a tea drinker, sorry.

By *iaisonseekerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"We wanna be fucked and sucked and spanked

Simples innit "

And they say men are from Mars and Women from Venus...

[Removed by poster at 08/12/21 22:00:26]

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Cake, simple

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I want coffee and cake and a shag is that too much to ask

Yes. I’m not very good at making coffee, more of a tea drinker, sorry."

I havw no idea what I want

Just tell me i'm not totally minging and flirt with me abit, it keeps me happy. Or offer to keep my hubby happy and you're on to a winner

Stratford

Making a note of all the lovers for future reference

A clone so I can sleep for a couple of days. Failing that, cake and IV coffee.

"Making a note of all the lovers for future reference "

You would have to ask every woman on the site because we are all different and we all want different things.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

They want a sophisticated Sex-Robot sent through time to change the future for one lucky lady.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

A good looking guy

A tall guy

Not pushy, and yea a fit body doesn't hurt either "

I notice you left out A man who loves giving oral.

Stratford

"Making a note of all the lovers for future reference

"

I’ll just pretend you never piped up

"I havw no idea what I want

Just tell me i'm not totally minging and flirt with me abit, it keeps me happy. Or offer to keep my hubby happy and you're on to a winner "

Errr, you’re not totally minging…

Actually you’re far from it, but ya know just following instructions

I’ll just pretend you never piped up "

Yes, don’t think about that delicious lemon drizzle cake

Stratford

Yes, don’t think about that delicious lemon drizzle cake "

I’m signing off now because of you

A good looking guy

A tall guy

Not pushy, and yea a fit body doesn't hurt either

I disagree with number three on your list. Not the women that I’ve met on here. Not in the slightest bit interested in size. "

Correct. In fact, quite the opposite. I avoid huge cocks. I’d prefer an average one please.

I disagree with number three too. Wider isn't always better, average is perfectly acceptable x

"You would have to ask every woman on the site because we are all different and we all want different things. "

Yes, we don't all like the same cake ... just make sure you know which cake you're getting us, don't assume

There are women here?

Stratford

"You would have to ask every woman on the site because we are all different and we all want different things.

Yes, we don't all like the same cake ... just make sure you know which cake you're getting us, don't assume "

Can you clarify what is and isn’t acceptable by your standards

Yes, don’t think about that delicious lemon drizzle cake

I’m signing off now because of you "

Mwah

Just tell me i'm not totally minging and flirt with me abit, it keeps me happy. Or offer to keep my hubby happy and you're on to a winner "

Don’t you want your hubby?

Just tell me i'm not totally minging and flirt with me abit, it keeps me happy. Or offer to keep my hubby happy and you're on to a winner

Don’t you want your hubby?"

Ofcourse but he would enjoy someone else more.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"There are women here? "

Nope

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

Not wanting to bag another 24 hour ban I can't comment, and it would just be laced with sarcasm, and based purely on my experiences and of no use to you. I did come across a similar post the other day and I was aghast at one guy who had the brass neck to suggest it was a bullshit question, and that the guy had simply come across the forum way after joining and realised by posting something he would get responses and interaction....something he wasn't achieving from messaging from his profile. An assumption based on

no evidence other than believing no human being would subject themselves to months of rejection they would just find another platform that works for them. In his defence he did say he would apologise if that OP was subjecting themselves to rejection as some sort of sadomasochism type kink but unlikely that was the case.

With all these responses which range from really useful to sneaky self-congratulatory ones, the next 5 months it be like shooting fish in a barrel.

By *umbiyaMan  over a year ago

Halifax

God knows what women want. Like, I’m short, scrawny, bald, and got a small wiener. Yet all the women ignore me. It makes no sense!

I swear, It’s almost as if they want the total opposite to what I described…

Tall.. is all I ask for haha. Ok, good personality and high sex drive.. but be tall yea? K? Lol

[Removed by poster at 09/12/21 02:40:27]

Gin, Big Cock and a copious amount of Cum. But thats just me!

"Gin, Big Cock and a copious amount of Cum. But thats just me! "

My 8ich big bananan shape cock ready for your service Captain

"Tall.. is all I ask for haha. Ok, good personality and high sex drive.. but be tall yea? K? Lol"

184cms !

Men that can read a profile as I have made it quite clear what I am looking for on my profile and in my pictures.

I can but dream xx

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Men that can read a profile as I have made it quite clear what I am looking for on my profile and in my pictures.

I can but dream xx"

To dream the impossible dream!

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

My standards wouldn't change if there's a million men on here or a thousand, why would I want to have sex with someone I wasn't honestly attracted to? I would rather go without.

They want lots of dick pics!

My standards wouldn't change if there's a million men on here or a thousand, why would I want to have sex with someone I wasn't honestly attracted to? I would rather go without."

A honest salute for you..

I love that attitude

Penis, penis and more penis

As has already been said, girls just wanna have fun

By *heonix_flamesWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

"It would be glorious to be treated as a person rather than a sentient wank sock, but I guess I can't ask for miracles."

Absolutely spot on!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Look ...... I've got imagination but I can't stretch it to 'girl' .... not for me.

What do I want ?

World Peace.

"Look ...... I've got imagination but I can't stretch it to 'girl' .... not for me.

What do I want ?

World Peace. "

When do you want it?

S.E.X..... Please

No messing around, no dates, no emotional crap, just a good bonk

Claire

By *iceguyforfunMan  over a year ago

PRESTON

Well you do have a very spankable bottom

"You would have to ask every woman on the site because we are all different and we all want different things.

Yes, we don't all like the same cake ... just make sure you know which cake you're getting us, don't assume

Can you clarify what is and isn’t acceptable by your standards "

Deep thick ...frosting ...top and middle

...others might just go for drizzle

Stratford

...others might just go for drizzle "

So anything thick, creamy and moist

...others might just go for drizzle "

Especially lemon mwah haha

Stratford

...others might just go for drizzle

Especially lemon mwah haha"

» Add a new message to this topic