FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sleep fucking

Sleep fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s no secret on here that my kink is sleeping guys. If a guy is sleeping next to me I will and have done things to them, all of them. Every guy that’s ever stayed the night. Usually start with sucking their penis and ball bags, I especially like side sleepers cos by lifting one of their legs into the recovery position it allows full access to their arse hole. I like to spend some time there with my nostrils having a good inhale of the bum aroma, can pull the cheeks apart just slightly to give nice long licks before getting my tongue deep inside the arse hole. You know they’re nice and relaxed and comfy when they do little love puffs, just small wispy farts.

Sometimes I can make it all the way to rolling the guy onto his back, climbing on and inserting him before he wakes up, but they do all wake up.

I posted this reply on that dudes sleep thread but needed to add and clarify that of course consent was sought prior to any of this taking place.

I’ve always always said to the guy that I will do sexual things to them when they sleep.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What if he said no don't do that when he's asleep? Would you tell him not to sleep over?

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

You're a kinky fucker Annie Wilkes.

Slightly different but we (me and husband) have been known to have sleep sex. Its happened many times over the years. We wake up midway through shagging with neither of us having an knowledge of who instigated it and when or how it started!

Its always a bit confusing and disorientating. But a great surprise.

Turns out its a side effect of certain medications.

Frrrrrpppp

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

You want my arse then luv. After a good mutton curry x

By *azzuMan  over a year ago

belfast

You had me at bum aroma and love puffs! Jerry maguire eat your bum out

"What if he said no don't do that when he's asleep? Would you tell him not to sleep over?"

One guy did say he didn’t want anything up his bum including a tongue so I respected his wishes and supported his beliefs. I just climbed on his face and fucked his nose and chin instead and he was okay with that.

Couldn't you have just clarified it on the thread you posted it on?

"Couldn't you have just clarified it on the thread you posted it on? "

No. I wanted to start my own. Is that alright with you?

Bham

"What if he said no don't do that when he's asleep? Would you tell him not to sleep over?

One guy did say he didn’t want anything up his bum including a tongue so I respected his wishes and supported his beliefs. I just climbed on his face and fucked his nose and chin instead and he was okay with that. "

That sounds much more enjoyable.

By *untime5Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

I can’t imagine anyone complaining

I think in general more men would be okay with this than women.

I know I wouldn’t want to be woken up with a guy licking me out because I’d feel self conscious about my fanny smelling of sweat and festering spunk that would still be inside me. Also I know I do fluff in my sleep. My daughter has told me, my sister and my best friend. I don’t like farting in front of guys. When I have a man in my house I go out to my car and fart in the car. Drink a lot of protein shakes see.

Cornwall

Ha, such a catch. Attractive people can get away with so much more. However hard we try to get rid of discrimination those perceived as attractive will always have an advantage.

Make the most of it

I had a girl do this to me . Gave me a bj when I was asleep only thing was I thought I was 15 again having a wet dream . Was an unsettling experience but let her carry on doing it no way am I turning down any bj

By *anilla switchWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Jeez it’s hot in here!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

My ex-wife used to get annoyed with me because she would try to wake me up with oral but I would stay fast asleep. At least, that's what she used to tell me.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I prefer to stir them via stroking and gently nestling into them in order to gauge if they are receptive first thing in the morning.

If indeed I glean them to be so then I immediately hit the air horn that is hidden under my pillow and fuck them like a man possessed whilst gleefully and loudly singing the chorus from Beethoven’s, Ode To Joy

"It’s no secret on here that my kink is sleeping guys. If a guy is sleeping next to me I will and have done things to them, all of them. Every guy that’s ever stayed the night. Usually start with sucking their penis and ball bags, I especially like side sleepers cos by lifting one of their legs into the recovery position it allows full access to their arse hole. I like to spend some time there with my nostrils having a good inhale of the bum aroma, can pull the cheeks apart just slightly to give nice long licks before getting my tongue deep inside the arse hole. You know they’re nice and relaxed and comfy when they do little love puffs, just small wispy farts.

Sometimes I can make it all the way to rolling the guy onto his back, climbing on and inserting him before he wakes up, but they do all wake up.

I posted this reply on that dudes sleep thread but needed to add and clarify that of course consent was sought prior to any of this taking place.

I’ve always always said to the guy that I will do sexual things to them when they sleep. "

So when’s your next sleepover?

"Ha, such a catch. Attractive people can get away with so much more. However hard we try to get rid of discrimination those perceived as attractive will always have an advantage.

Make the most of it "

But if you’re in bed with someone and already had sex the mutual attraction is already established and it could be any two people.

Ruislip

"I think in general more men would be okay with this than women.

I know I wouldn’t want to be woken up with a guy licking me out because I’d feel self conscious about my fanny smelling of sweat and festering spunk that would still be inside me. Also I know I do fluff in my sleep. My daughter has told me, my sister and my best friend. I don’t like farting in front of guys. When I have a man in my house I go out to my car and fart in the car. Drink a lot of protein shakes see. "

You have a way with words, Annie. Have you ever thought about becoming a writer of greetings cards? Your Valentine cards would be something special!

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I prefer to stir them via stroking and gently nestling into them in order to gauge if they are receptive first thing in the morning.

If indeed I glean them to be so then I immediately hit the air horn that is hidden under my pillow and fuck them like a man possessed whilst gleefully and loudly singing the chorus from Beethoven’s, Ode To Joy "

I know I wouldn’t want to be woken up with a guy licking me out because I’d feel self conscious about my fanny smelling of sweat and festering spunk that would still be inside me. Also I know I do fluff in my sleep. My daughter has told me, my sister and my best friend. I don’t like farting in front of guys. When I have a man in my house I go out to my car and fart in the car. Drink a lot of protein shakes see.

You have a way with words, Annie. Have you ever thought about becoming a writer of greetings cards? Your Valentine cards would be something special! "

I’m doing my book aren’t I. Loads of obstacles that keep coming up and when I think it’s finished I add more and then get rid of stuff. I will eventually get it out to the public though.

By *ormorantMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Can I have a sleepover please..

Ruislip

"It’s no secret on here that my kink is sleeping guys. If a guy is sleeping next to me I will and have done things to them, all of them. Every guy that’s ever stayed the night. Usually start with sucking their penis and ball bags, I especially like side sleepers cos by lifting one of their legs into the recovery position it allows full access to their arse hole. I like to spend some time there with my nostrils having a good inhale of the bum aroma, can pull the cheeks apart just slightly to give nice long licks before getting my tongue deep inside the arse hole. You know they’re nice and relaxed and comfy when they do little love puffs, just small wispy farts.

I’ve always always said to the guy that I will do sexual things to them when they sleep. "

I can only imagine what would happen if you worked at a hotel and somebody booked an alarm call.

True story. I actually did work in a welcome break hotel in 2004. I was a housekeeper but I worked on reception as well and when I did the 11pm till 7am shift I would get a room there. They only charged us £15 or even free if it wasn’t busy. Anyway can you imagine 21 year old little me working on reception in a hotel, all business men and tradesmen staying there for work. My bf at the time would stay when I worked nights or even the 3pm till 11pm shift and he’d request all kinds of shit, ringing down and asking me to check the shower I’m his room and all kinds of scenarios.

Also the men staying there for work would make inappropriate suggestions although one guy nice guy sat and talked to me for the nights he was there and he taught me how to do a Rubix cube.

"What if he said no don't do that when he's asleep? Would you tell him not to sleep over?

One guy did say he didn’t want anything up his bum including a tongue so I respected his wishes and supported his beliefs. I just climbed on his face and fucked his nose and chin instead and he was okay with that. "

I love a happy ending.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

You have a way with words, Annie. Have you ever thought about becoming a writer of greetings cards? Your Valentine cards would be something special! "

Mr

Cornwall

"Ha, such a catch. Attractive people can get away with so much more. However hard we try to get rid of discrimination those perceived as attractive will always have an advantage.

Make the most of it

But if you’re in bed with someone and already had sex the mutual attraction is already established and it could be any two people.

"

Good point, although maybe the mutual attraction was just the night before. I’ve definitely questioned how much I’m attracted to someone the next morning on the odd occasion

Make the most of it

Good point, although maybe the mutual attraction was just the night before. I’ve definitely questioned how much I’m attracted to someone the next morning on the odd occasion "

Ahh normally when it gets to the point where the guy is sleeping over we would’ve been chatting and seen each other in the flesh many times before that happens.

Most of my sleepovers are guys not from fab.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I think I need to find religion just reading that

But seriously, I don't think I'd want it doing to me. It sounds sexy in theory, but I'd be too self-conscious about hygiene while I'm asleep.

The hygiene thing is the same reason I wouldn’t want it done to me. BUT with a guy I actually like smells, I love the smell of an arse hole, sweaty penis, I like crevices like groins, armpits backs of the knees. I honestly cross my heart don’t care about smells on a guy.

I used to 'get amorous' in my sleep and my ex used to crack up because she thought she was getting some and after a few minutes of fondling I'd roll over and back into deep sleep.

By *oungukbull97Man  over a year ago

Derry

"The hygiene thing is the same reason I wouldn’t want it done to me. BUT with a guy I actually like smells, I love the smell of an arse hole, sweaty penis, I like crevices like groins, armpits backs of the knees. I honestly cross my heart don’t care about smells on a guy. "

So uhhh, want to sleep over?

Bham

I’ve always always said to the guy that I will do sexual things to them when they sleep.

But seriously, I don't think I'd want it doing to me. It sounds sexy in theory, but I'd be too self-conscious about hygiene while I'm asleep."

Would you go down on a woman in the morning? I love a woman's morning smell.

They might feel the same about your scent during the night. It's all pheromones and what not.

Paradise, Herts

"I used to 'get amorous' in my sleep and my ex used to crack up because she thought she was getting some and after a few minutes of fondling I'd roll over and back into deep sleep. "

Oh that would really piss me off . I’d be waking you up again!

By *exyguy321Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Ide love the idea of being played with while asleep even if in bed with a couple mmmm

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

But seriously, I don't think I'd want it doing to me. It sounds sexy in theory, but I'd be too self-conscious about hygiene while I'm asleep.

Would you go down on a woman in the morning? I love a woman's morning smell.

They might feel the same about your scent during the night. It's all pheromones and what not. "

Never had morning sex so wouldn't really know.

"The hygiene thing is the same reason I wouldn’t want it done to me. BUT with a guy I actually like smells, I love the smell of an arse hole, sweaty penis, I like crevices like groins, armpits backs of the knees. I honestly cross my heart don’t care about smells on a guy. "

I don’t know if most guys are the same! Or I’m just in the weird camp but I effing love the smells of a woman’s arse hole, pussy, arm pits, feet! It’s just the aroma that is such a turn on especially if the smells are natural!

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Very inviting

By *p-007Man  over a year ago

Aldershot

I'd like a sleepover Annie haha

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

South East

Ok if you could stop being so fucking incredible for even one minute please I’d appreciate it

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"The hygiene thing is the same reason I wouldn’t want it done to me. BUT with a guy I actually like smells, I love the smell of an arse hole, sweaty penis, I like crevices like groins, armpits backs of the knees. I honestly cross my heart don’t care about smells on a guy.

I don’t know if most guys are the same! Or I’m just in the weird camp but I effing love the smells of a woman’s arse hole, pussy, arm pits, feet! It’s just the aroma that is such a turn on especially if the smells are natural! "

That's the problem with bedrooms that are too hot and people wearing antiperspirants all of the time. Give me a naturally smelling man any night.

I like fun during the night, whoever is awake. Though I can also imagine that there's a wrong time in the night to wake me up

"I had a girl do this to me . "

Some guys just have all the luck in the world. Never had it done to me...

I prefer my fucking sleep

By *rcool67Man  over a year ago

London

My Ex use to love the smell my balls, I use to think she wasn't right it the time, but I always use to let her whenever she wants. Got to keep the lady happy

By *ugRollersCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

My hubs and I went through a spell of having what I call “sleep sex” we would remember shagging in the night and wake up the next day saying … who started that?

It was incredibly sexy…

However what you are describing hurts my eyes and there is no way I’d be sticking my tongue up his ass through the night as I know he goes to the loo before bed… you can make it sound sexy all you want but nah… not for me haha

Ruislip

There you go again with your romantic poetry, Annie. It's like reading Keates!

By *ristobaltMan  over a year ago

penryn

I fell asleep at a party and got woke up getting a blow job under the cover by a guys missus as he lay in the bed sleeping with my hands down her pants already

Good disclaimer

I'm also into somnophilia.

Hoping for more experiences at some point.

By *illerpinsMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Good disclaimer

Hoping for more experiences at some point."

What I is somnophilia

Good disclaimer

Hoping for more experiences at some point.

What I is somnophilia"

As wrote by the OP

OR you could look it up....

Good for you op.

Getting woke up with everything but the bum stuff sounds wonderfully erotic. I just feel I would need plenty of notice if anyone was going any wear near my rear.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Wispy farts

No

He will be told to leave

No farting near me xx

"Wispy farts

No

He will be told to leave

No farting near me xx

"

He's Gone with the Wind x

Apparently I’m awful for sleep humping when I’ve been without for a while so that would work out well for me

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Wispy farts

No

He will be told to leave

No farting near me xx

He's Gone with the Wind x"

Fabulous

By *uicytits78Woman  over a year ago

gloucester

An ex of mine would do sleep sex.. I'd wake up with him climbing on me.. I'm always horny so I enjoyed the ride...

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

all I can say is they are lucky guys who get to stay the night with you x

By *otwifeKazWoman  over a year ago

Stafford

I saw a thread the other week about a man doing the same (ish) to women, there was uproar! Does consent not apply to women doing it to men? Before anyone says anything I know the thread included that a discussion would normally occur pre sleep, but it's surely still the same discussion.

"I saw a thread the other week about a man doing the same (ish) to women, there was uproar! Does consent not apply to women doing it to men? Before anyone says anything I know the thread included that a discussion would normally occur pre sleep, but it's surely still the same discussion."

Yes, of course it is.

Stafford

And yet everyone thinks it's ok for a woman to do it to a man

"I saw a thread the other week about a man doing the same (ish) to women, there was uproar! Does consent not apply to women doing it to men? Before anyone says anything I know the thread included that a discussion would normally occur pre sleep, but it's surely still the same discussion.

Yes, of course it is. "

It’s because it’s me and I’m beautiful and obviously any man that goes to bed with me would be happy that I’m sucking him off whilst he’s asleep.

The best way to wake up is with a womam taking your morning wood in her mouth and sucking it gently. Love it

"It’s because it’s me and I’m beautiful and obviously any man that goes to bed with me would be happy that I’m sucking him off whilst he’s asleep. "

She’s right you know

"And yet everyone thinks it's ok for a woman to do it to a man

"

They don't, they're just not brave enough to say so on some threads.

Stafford

"It’s because it’s me and I’m beautiful and obviously any man that goes to bed with me would be happy that I’m sucking him off whilst he’s asleep.

She’s right you know "

Obviously

I saw a thread the other week about a man doing the same (ish) to women, there was uproar! Does consent not apply to women doing it to men? Before anyone says anything I know the thread included that a discussion would normally occur pre sleep, but it's surely still the same discussion.

Yes, of course it is. "

It really isn’t. Consent works both ways.

Nobody should be doing anything to someone who’s sleeping, without prior consent.

"It’s because it’s me and I’m beautiful and obviously any man that goes to bed with me would be happy that I’m sucking him off whilst he’s asleep. "

I'm pretty sure no man would have an issue with this

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Yes, of course it is.

Nobody should be doing anything to someone who’s sleeping, without prior consent. "

I'm agreeing with you !

Consent to any sexual activity must be at the time and ongoing, and an un conscious person cannot give such consent. Several legal cases have established that prior consent is irrelevant in law.

Stafford

They don't, they're just not brave enough to say so on some threads."

Because?

Makes me want to just go asleep with you

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I saw a thread the other week about a man doing the same (ish) to women, there was uproar! Does consent not apply to women doing it to men? Before anyone says anything I know the thread included that a discussion would normally occur pre sleep, but it's surely still the same discussion."

The O.P. states CLEARLY that this goes ahead with prior consent very early on on the tale.

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

Sounds a bit weird to me and a lot of things to unpack. I’m sure the general consensus on this thread wouldn’t be the same if the roles were reversed and rightly so IMO

Yes, of course it is.

Nobody should be doing anything to someone who’s sleeping, without prior consent.

I'm agreeing with you !

Consent to any sexual activity must be at the time and ongoing, and an un conscious person cannot give such consent. Several legal cases have established that prior consent is irrelevant in law."

Ha, I know you are. I’m agreeing with you too. I worded mine to the quote that Hotwife kaz said, right at the top, where she said

“ And yet everyone thinks it's ok for a woman to do it to a man”

So, agreeing with both of you

They don't, they're just not brave enough to say so on some threads.

Because?"

You'd have to ask them that.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

QUOTE FROM THE O.P. in the very first post .........

needed to add and clarify that of course consent was sought prior to any of this taking place.

END OF QUOTE.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Exactly the same. I think the thread is wrong. I just get bored of saying negative things here some days. But the lack of consent makes me very uneasy. It’s not ok.

"I saw a thread the other week about a man doing the same (ish) to women, there was uproar! Does consent not apply to women doing it to men? Before anyone says anything I know the thread included that a discussion would normally occur pre sleep, but it's surely still the same discussion.

The O.P. states CLEARLY that this goes ahead with prior consent very early on on the tale. "

Prior consent has been ruled irrelevant in legal cases involving sex with a sleeping person. Of course couples who have consented are not going to make criminal allegations but people should be aware of the facts if they are thinking about these scenarios with people they hardly know.

Yes, of course it is.

I'm agreeing with you !

Consent to any sexual activity must be at the time and ongoing, and an un conscious person cannot give such consent. Several legal cases have established that prior consent is irrelevant in law.

Ha, I know you are. I’m agreeing with you too. I worded mine to the quote that Hotwife kaz said, right at the top, where she said

So, agreeing with both of you "

Stafford

The O.P. states CLEARLY that this goes ahead with prior consent very early on on the tale. "

CLEARLY! However the fact remains more people (men mainly, obvs) on this thread think it is ok. Does that mean they think it's ok for them to do it to women? According to the other thread, no they don't. So what is the difference now? It's still a consent issue when the recipient is asleep i.e not able to consent at the time.

Stafford

Yes, of course it is.

I'm agreeing with you !

So, agreeing with both of you

"

Haha seriously ffs ???

I’ll give the girl props she knows how to get people talking !!!

But yeah she definitely has serious issues !!!

Saying that I’m still willing for a sleep over if that’s ever on the cards

Stafford

"Haha seriously ffs ???

Saying that I’m still willing for a sleep over if that’s ever on the cards "

The O.P. states CLEARLY that this goes ahead with prior consent very early on on the tale.

CLEARLY! However the fact remains more people (men mainly, obvs) on this thread think it is ok. Does that mean they think it's ok for them to do it to women? According to the other thread, no they don't. So what is the difference now? It's still a consent issue when the recipient is asleep i.e not able to consent at the time."

Without Consent No!

With consent, Yes

Stafford

"Sounds a bit weird to me and a lot of things to unpack. I’m sure the general consensus on this thread wouldn’t be the same if the roles were reversed and rightly so IMO"

Assuming you agree consent should be gained for both instances?

I’ve been sucked off in my sleep and had the lady spit out over me and I’ve fingered a girl in her sleep before licking her. Fully Consenting of course

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I'm sure a grown man could say don't do that if he woke up to something he wasn't in the mood for, even after consenting before falling asleep.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Prior consent is everything when it comes to stuff like this.

There are times when if it happened to me I'd be stupidly happy for it to happen and others where it would piss me off so consent on the day or leaving a sign its OK to happen would need to be decided upon before sleep fuckery took place and this is coming from someone who enjoys this kind of thing and have done it both ways (giving and receiving) in the past.

By *heekyminx101Couple  over a year ago

basingstoke

I sat on my man last night whilst he was asleep. He woke up a bit confused but happy lol. He never minds

.... just when you think you can't be surprised on here anymore

Stafford

"I'm sure a grown man could say don't do that if he woke up to something he wasn't in the mood for, even after consenting before falling asleep.

"

As could a woman in that case, noone said that on the other thread

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"I'm sure a grown man could say don't do that if he woke up to something he wasn't in the mood for, even after consenting before falling asleep.

As could a woman in that case, noone said that on the other thread "

I haven't seen the other thread.

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

"Sounds a bit weird to me and a lot of things to unpack. I’m sure the general consensus on this thread wouldn’t be the same if the roles were reversed and rightly so IMO

Assuming you agree consent should be gained for both instances? "

Yes. In my simple brain ‘do you mind/are you ok/do you consent’ and ‘I’m going to’ is not the same thing

If you have been knocking boots all night it’s safe to assume your allowed to mess about in there sleep !!!

Prior consent has been ruled irrelevant in legal cases involving sex with a sleeping person. Of course couples who have consented are not going to make criminal allegations but people should be aware of the facts if they are thinking about these scenarios with people they hardly know."

Who says I hardly know them . Not like I’m creeping into men’s bedrooms at night like some mythical cock sucking fairy.

The only time a guy has ever said no was the guy who didn’t want anything up his bum and I respected that, I did say what about fucking your nose or sucking you off or climbing on and inserting you and he said all that was okay. Just nothing up his bum. He woke up when I was having a grind on his chin and we fucked anyway whilst he was fully conscious.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok consent is made before they sleep over, lets not turn this thread into something else

"Ok consent is made before they sleep over, lets not turn this thread into something else"

Thank you

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"If you have been knocking boots all night it’s safe to assume your allowed to mess about in there sleep !!!

"

You couldn't be more wrong, that's like saying you slept with someone 10 years ago so they're no longer allowed to say no to you.

By *adgetgeek69Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Sounds hot . Definitely a good way to wake up

"If you have been knocking boots all night it’s safe to assume your allowed to mess about in there sleep !!!

You couldn't be more wrong, that's like saying you slept with someone 10 years ago so they're no longer allowed to say no to you."

Hang on what ???

Ok sorry I’m not the brightest bulb can you explain this to me in more detail I’m confused?

To me that makes no fucking sense

"Haha seriously ffs ???

Saying that I’m still willing for a sleep over if that’s ever on the cards "

you’d never leave though!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ok consent is made before they sleep over, lets not turn this thread into something else"

Back to the OP please

If it was a long term relationship then I'm all for this. Both ways.

Either wake me up in the best possible way or I'll do the same.

Probably *definitely* wouldn't do this on a fab meet

Funny men wanting to stay the night with a woman who has a profile named after a woman who binds and tOrtures a man in a bed.

"Funny men wanting to stay the night with a woman who has a profile named after a woman who binds and tOrtures a man in a bed.

"

That hammer scene

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok a reminder, if a mod asks you to not send a thread a different way, please don't keep ignoring them or you could end up with a ban

If you want to discuss something else then please start a different thread

Back to the OP

"Funny men wanting to stay the night with a woman who has a profile named after a woman who binds and tOrtures a man in a bed.

That hammer scene "

Yeah that shit wouldn’t end well for OP !!!

Wouldn’t put it past her tho

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ok a reminder, if a mod asks you to not send a thread a different way, please don't keep ignoring them or you could end up with a ban

If you want to discuss something else then please start a different thread

Back to the OP"

Ps don't mail mods if you get a ban, mail Admin if you want to dispute it and they will look into it for you

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Yes alright

That hammer scene

Wouldn’t put it past her tho "

I’m your number one fan

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

For.one so young Annie you've certainly been through a lot of shit.

That hammer scene

I’m your number one fan

"

Not sure you realize how devoted the rest are ??

But your definitely committed I’ll give you that

But if you back up the tattoo with my face on your back your undoubtedly number 1

".... just when you think you can't be surprised on here anymore "

Don't you just love it!

I've learnt loads off the forums in the past....

..I actually don't like sharing a bed.

In fact, i don't really like beds themselves, even..

50% of the time I'll sleep on the floor, roll my hair up, use that as a pillow and throw a blanket on. (I've had a back issue for years & find I have less pain when I sleep on the floor.)

Yes, I'm weird.

That hammer scene

I’m your number one fan

"

By *rcool67Man  over a year ago

London

That's the one alarm I can't get mad at if I've been woken up.

Bro, you are so extra

By *moothshaftMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Annie, you're straight to the top of my hot list! Xx

A girl I spent the night with sucked my morning wood before I'd woken up...and I woke up in a panick thinking I was peeing myself

"A girl I spent the night with sucked my morning wood before I'd woken up...and I woke up in a panick thinking I was peeing myself "

That would be a bonus, love a nice pint of piss.

Paradise, Herts

"A girl I spent the night with sucked my morning wood before I'd woken up...and I woke up in a panick thinking I was peeing myself "

Did you like it though?

"Did you like it though?"

Maybe I would have after realising what was actually happening...only trouble is,in my panicked state I jumped to get out of bed and nearly speared the girl down the throat,so kinda killed any mood she had

Paradise, Herts

"Did you like it though?

Maybe I would have after realising what was actually happening...only trouble is,in my panicked state I jumped to get out of bed and nearly speared the girl down the throat,so kinda killed any mood she had "

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Dam girl, you have my consent

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

For me it normally gets left in,in case one feels the urge and we have agreed to this before going to sleep.

I mean there were times in the morning I’d wake my ex boyfriends up with a blowie under the duvet but they were already semi hard to begin with so … I only obliged their main brain

They of course enjoyed that x

And I mean they eventually woke up

"I mean there were times in the morning I’d wake my ex boyfriends up with a blowie under the duvet but they were already semi hard to begin with so … I only obliged their main brain

They of course enjoyed that x

And I mean they eventually woke up "

If they didn’t I’d be disappointed?

» Add a new message to this topic