FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Your memories of visiting cottages

Your memories of visiting cottages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any particular guys stick in your mind or occasions that you have never forgotten.

Share with us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I lost my virginity in a cottage at the age of 18. I stood there having a pee and noticed there was a hole in the wall. Out of curiosity and looked through there was this huge erect cock with huge drip of pre-cum, I was shocked and my heart started pounding in my chest, I looked away fast, thinking FUCK. After a few moments, it slid through the wall. and a deep voice, quality said, suck it. I said nothing trembling with excitement. It felt like time had slowed down He pulled his cock back through the hole. And I heard the door unlock and footsteps leave the cubicle.

A few minutes had passed. And everything went quiet and suddenly there was a tap on the door. I said hello He said let me in So I opened the door and he walked in. He was a 5'11" grubby dusty builder with sweaty pit stains, hairy chest. He looked at me and said there's nothing to worry about standing me up from the toilet seat, He knelt down and started to suck my cock. I whimpered, he stopped and said be quiet and continued sucking.

Then he turned me around and bent me over and started to rim my arse, I thought fuck this feels great never had this done before he stopped and slid his finger inside wiggling it about a bit and then stood up. He spat into his hand and rubbed it over my ass hole, He teased my hole with his pre-cum covered cock head and slowly pushed in. My mind was going Overdrive the sensation of having my first cock was painful as it was great. After a while, his breathing became faster and heavier and there was a sudden warm gush inside, He stood there for a moment, not pulling out. I felt him trembling and his cock pulsating After a moment he pulled out pulled his trousers up, unlock the door and walked away. I had my first dick, my first load there was no going back now I still think back fondly on that experience and wish it would happen again.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Oh….this thread was not quite relating to what I was about to chip in with….

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

"Oh….this thread was not quite relating to what I was about to chip in with…."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Were you about to talk about log fires and nice long walks?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cottaging perhaps

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

all over

Nor me! I like them with a hottub

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

Same here! I was getting ready to recall the wonderful low ceilings and character of a Cornish, never mind

» Add a new message to this topic