FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexual tension.

Sexual tension.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Isn’t it just the most lush thing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Isn’t it just the most lush thing "

Oh definitely!

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Yes it certainly gets the heart racing

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To the point. Then it just aches.

"To the point. Then it just aches. "

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

It’s delectable

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

It depends on the situation and context!

If it’s in the office, no. If it’s in a situation where it can lead to something or it’s the lead up to a meet, absolutely!

That’s what it was like last night with that dude. Was just laying on the sofa watching a film and was thinking just slip a finger in, but I was like nope, self control

"To the point. Then it just aches.

That’s what it was like last night with that dude. Was just laying on the sofa watching a film and was thinking just slip a finger in, but I was like nope, self control "

I congratulate you on your willpower

Sexual tendon in heightened attraction is

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

That’s what it was like last night with that dude. Was just laying on the sofa watching a film and was thinking just slip a finger in, but I was like nope, self control "

Do you think it’s mutual?..

That’s what it was like last night with that dude. Was just laying on the sofa watching a film and was thinking just slip a finger in, but I was like nope, self control

I congratulate you on your willpower "

I'm at the brink of losing a bet with myself. Survival tips?

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Ah! Sexual tension in the right context is an amazing prelude. Recently enjoyed this over dinner and then had to abandon the date early and rush him back to the hotel as it got completely unbearable.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Sometimes it can go on too long and then it's just uncertainty rather than anything enjoyable.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Isn’t it just the most lush thing "

Anticipation for most things you enjoy is fun.

I personally would rate the anticipation before a session higher than just sexual tension, as we both know she will be giving me a lot more than just a fumble in the sheets!

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

This

I'm at the brink of losing a bet with myself. Survival tips? "

Do you still have to honor the deal if its a bet with your self, should of made a bet with a friend or a foirmite it makes things much more tangible

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Just have a wank and have done with it

Do you still have to honor the deal if its a bet with your self, should of made a bet with a friend or a foirmite it makes things much more tangible "

It's called pride..

It’s a fucker when the tension turns to frustration though

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Providing you get to release it now and then!

Yes. Love it. I am a big fan of being teased too

Do you think it’s mutual?.."

Yeah both wearing jogging bottoms so thin material, spooning on sofa, his hands all over me (clothed) trying to go for the target areas boobs arse and fanny but I just kept holding his hand instead. Whenever I let go they’d wander but politely, like c’mon you know when someone wants to get your clothes off. He either had a cucumber in his pants or a massive hard on!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I'm at the brink of losing a bet with myself. Survival tips? "

It’s like enjoying being hungry when your dieting , you just know it’s great to be in control and want that feeling all the time

It is, if it can go somewhere. If it can't then it is just irritating

Yeah both wearing jogging bottoms so thin material, spooning on sofa, his hands all over me (clothed) trying to go for the target areas boobs arse and fanny but I just kept holding his hand instead. Whenever I let go they’d wander but politely, like c’mon you know when someone wants to get your clothes off. He either had a cucumber in his pants or a massive hard on! "

How kind of him to bring ingredients for the dinner, shame you didn't adleast have starters! Can I ask how you met him? Is this a friend from off fab?

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

Yeah both wearing jogging bottoms so thin material, spooning on sofa, his hands all over me (clothed) trying to go for the target areas boobs arse and fanny but I just kept holding his hand instead. Whenever I let go they’d wander but politely, like c’mon you know when someone wants to get your clothes off. He either had a cucumber in his pants or a massive hard on! "

Sounds like fun with potential for even more soon…. Lucky guy…

It’s like enjoying being hungry when your dieting , you just know it’s great to be in control and want that feeling all the time "

This actually helps. I can relate to that feeling. But how do I know when it becomes too much of a self sacrifice and unhealthy push?

Anyone up for some sexual tension ? Lol

The very best

Yeah both wearing jogging bottoms so thin material, spooning on sofa, his hands all over me (clothed) trying to go for the target areas boobs arse and fanny but I just kept holding his hand instead. Whenever I let go they’d wander but politely, like c’mon you know when someone wants to get your clothes off. He either had a cucumber in his pants or a massive hard on!

How kind of him to bring ingredients for the dinner, shame you didn't adleast have starters! Can I ask how you met him? Is this a friend from off fab?"

Oh god, it’s my tattooist. Been going to him just over a year. Like he’s had me in a thong in front of him for 6 hours doing my arse before now! Was there last week getting an existing tatt of his coloured in and he asked me to go for food with him which I did then saw him again last night.

Is this the same guy from the thread a few days ago who came for a cuppa and u were wondering if he was just seeing u as a friend ?

Sounds like things are moving forward if that’s the guy

Love that feeling u described

Do you still have to honor the deal if its a bet with your self, should of made a bet with a friend or a foirmite it makes things much more tangible

It's called pride.. "

That’s what was keeping me from doing the business. Could very very very easily have fucked him, I really wanted to in the moment which is good cos now I know I could do it. But was just thinking if I do this then I’ve just fucked a guy who’s taken me on one date out for food and then seen me a second time. So I was like no I won’t do it.

How kind of him to bring ingredients for the dinner, shame you didn't adleast have starters! Can I ask how you met him? Is this a friend from off fab?

Oh god, it’s my tattooist. Been going to him just over a year. Like he’s had me in a thong in front of him for 6 hours doing my arse before now! Was there last week getting an existing tatt of his coloured in and he asked me to go for food with him which I did then saw him again last night. "

Ah I see great job on the willpower front he clearly defiantly wants to undress you. He probley already has in his mind, I wouldn't of been able to keep a steady hand if I was him watching your arse wobble whilst it's been tattooed rubbing off the access ink with a little extra force as to open up the cheeks but not enough to alarm you and get a better view oh boy. I'm breaking a sweat thinking about it

Oh god, it’s my tattooist. Been going to him just over a year. Like he’s had me in a thong in front of him for 6 hours doing my arse before now! Was there last week getting an existing tatt of his coloured in and he asked me to go for food with him which I did then saw him again last night.

Ah I see great job on the willpower front he clearly defiantly wants to undress you. He probley already has in his mind, I wouldn't of been able to keep a steady hand if I was him watching your arse wobble whilst it's been tattooed rubbing off the access ink with a little extra force as to open up the cheeks but not enough to alarm you and get a better view oh boy. I'm breaking a sweat thinking about it "

Yeah think I did have more rub downs that day

Ah I see great job on the willpower front he clearly defiantly wants to undress you. He probley already has in his mind, I wouldn't of been able to keep a steady hand if I was him watching your arse wobble whilst it's been tattooed rubbing off the access ink with a little extra force as to open up the cheeks but not enough to alarm you and get a better view oh boy. I'm breaking a sweat thinking about it

Yeah think I did have more rub downs that day "

Ah 100IQ play on his behalf cheeky chappy ey haha

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

I would like to experience some right now, but my latest chance has just petered out.

Such are the vagaries of Fab, built up one minute, dashed the next!

Question is when is the right time to go all the way?

"Question is when is the right time to go all the way? "

When you feel a droplet roll down your leg

"Question is when is the right time to go all the way? "

As soon as you’re comfortable or the tension becomes too much, but then it also depends on what film you’re watching… might be inappropriate if you’re watching Schindler’s list

I know when my body is ready, I was good to go last night tbh just didn’t want to be put into the easy category or just a bang category.

When’s the right amount of time for a guy to think yeah she’s not just a bang.

"I know when my body is ready, I was good to go last night tbh just didn’t want to be put into the easy category or just a bang category.

When’s the right amount of time for a guy to think yeah she’s not just a bang. "

fourth time lucky I'd say to really get him sweating

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

"I know when my body is ready, I was good to go last night tbh just didn’t want to be put into the easy category or just a bang category.

When’s the right amount of time for a guy to think yeah she’s not just a bang. "

It really depends on the situation and how you’ve come across, and ultimately what you want.

I think bring forward and just saying what you want first can really help. There’s no amount of dates that stops you being just a fucj, but a conversation on the matter will clear things up.

Although it’s way more exciting to just go with the flow and see what naturally develops

fourth time lucky I'd say to really get him sweating "

P.s what's your race? Cause when I first saw you on top fabbed pics I thought Israel? Props 100s miles off but it's what I thought lol

P.s what's your race? Cause when I first saw you on top fabbed pics I thought Israel? Props 100s miles off but it's what I thought lol"

(Race/heritage)

You can’t really answer that lol it’s not a set time and every guy is different, every situation is different

P.s what's your race? Cause when I first saw you on top fabbed pics I thought Israel? Props 100s miles off but it's what I thought lol"

Welsh Although my father and grandparents that side are Sicilian, also have a Spanish great grandmother on my mums side so a bit of a mashup!

P.s what's your race? Cause when I first saw you on top fabbed pics I thought Israel? Props 100s miles off but it's what I thought lol

Welsh Although my father and grandparents that side are Sicilian, also have a Spanish great grandmother on my mums side so a bit of a mashup! "

Not quite israelian though lol. Israelian girls are incredible! Hey I just had a crazy idea.

Send me a friend request? I'd definitely enjoy a perv

Welsh Although my father and grandparents that side are Sicilian, also have a Spanish great grandmother on my mums side so a bit of a mashup!

Not quite israelian though lol. Israelian girls are incredible! Hey I just had a crazy idea.

Send me a friend request? I'd definitely enjoy a perv "

If I clear one out I may. I like to keep my friends under 20!

It's called pride..

That’s what was keeping me from doing the business. Could very very very easily have fucked him, I really wanted to in the moment which is good cos now I know I could do it. But was just thinking if I do this then I’ve just fucked a guy who’s taken me on one date out for food and then seen me a second time. So I was like no I won’t do it. "

That's great. It feels good sticking to your values. And the anticipation will make it worth.

If I clear one out I may. I like to keep my friends under 20!"

Oh well then I'm 6 years to late!

If I clear one out I may. I like to keep my friends under 20!

Oh well then I'm 6 years to late! "

Haha the amount not the age!

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

I went on a first date, got d*unk, bring him to home and slept on the first night. He proposed me after 6 months. When he is the one, he is the one…no games or restrictions can change that. That’s what I believe Good luck with your new excitement OP x

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Only if you know you're going to be getting it eventually

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Only if you know you're going to be getting it eventually "

. I really don’t see the point otherwise.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Wait 3 months.

"Only if you know you're going to be getting it eventually

. I really don’t see the point otherwise. "

I remember years ago working night shifts with another team, there was a bloke that seemed to enjoy a flirt.

If we were both single it would have been more but a colleague of mine said he could feel the sexual tension between us...... i thought it was just me.

I miss that feeling

» Add a new message to this topic