FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Paradise ruined

Paradise ruined

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yron69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Having bought some rounded pebbles for the back yard I remembered a remote bay in Sardinia with masses of beautiful marbled cobbles along the beach and into the ocean. Place was absolutely covered in washed up plastic though.

What beautiful places have you found that were spoiled by pollution?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My beautiful mind is polluted by deviant filth

But seriously.....even seeing roadside verges littered with fast food packaging etc disgusts me. Why cant people leave it in their car and empty it into a bin when they get home.....or every few months like I do

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Jaywick.

Lovely sea views but when you turn around to behold the place itself….

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

"Jaywick.

Lovely sea views but when you turn around to behold the place itself….

"

Lovely sands there. Friendly locals (not)

Fabswingers

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

No lie. I saw a couple of r

Tesco carrier bags in the water around Glacier Bay

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

On the beach near us people are pretty good about taking their rubbish home or at least putting it on or by the bin. There's ban army of volunteer beach cleaners too for the poor people who can't lift their lager cans and sandwich wrappers into their car to take home

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

"On the beach near us people are pretty good about taking their rubbish home or at least putting it on or by the bin. There's ban army of volunteer beach cleaners too for the poor people who can't lift their lager cans and sandwich wrappers into their car to take home"

We get lots of plastic up here in North Northumberland too. I'm one of the army of people clearing it up, but we're fighting a losing battle

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"On the beach near us people are pretty good about taking their rubbish home or at least putting it on or by the bin. There's ban army of volunteer beach cleaners too for the poor people who can't lift their lager cans and sandwich wrappers into their car to take home

We get lots of plastic up here in North Northumberland too. I'm one of the army of people clearing it up, but we're fighting a losing battle "

It can be bad on our beach. It doesn't help there arnt enough bins and they aren't collected enough during the day and the seagulls just rip apart any that are left next to the bins, but that's only when some asshole isn't feeding them...notnreally relevant but just adding it's great fun digging big holes in the sand, just wish people wojld have the commen sense to remember to fill them in again before they leave

» Add a new message to this topic