FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unexpected productivity

Unexpected productivity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just been having a clear out and, after dismantling a few old laptops, I realised I could use the hard drives with my PS4 to increase the storage so that I don't have to delete everything every time I want to change games. What ways have you been productive today? Was it unexpected?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

...& there was me thinking I was the only one in world with no chance of getting laid!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

...& there was me thinking I was the only one in world with no chance of getting laid!

"

You're right, what we write reflects who we are.

OP. I really sorry mate that was a bit mean of me. I just couldn’t help my myself. I was crying laughing when I wrote it.

If it helps I’m a geek too. I’m an engineer in the real world and for hobbies one of them is machining. Currently looking for a new main shaft for my old Boxford lathe. See just a geek too!

Good luck mate,

Andy

"OP. I really sorry mate that was a bit mean of me. I just couldn’t help my myself. I was crying laughing when I wrote it.

If it helps I’m a geek too. I’m an engineer in the real world and for hobbies one of them is machining. Currently looking for a new main shaft for my old Boxford lathe. See just a geek too!

Good luck mate,

Andy "

I live with an engineer and can so relate to this level of geek... BTW he is an awesome geek

NBVN x

Engineers are like scientists but they do real work and get off on actually getting the job done right! ??

...I feel a new thread bubbling! ??

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I got a memory expansion for my PS4; But bugger me if I haven’t filed that up to!

"OP. I really sorry mate that was a bit mean of me. I just couldn’t help my myself. I was crying laughing when I wrote it.

Good luck mate,

Andy

I live with an engineer and can so relate to this level of geek... BTW he is an awesome geek

NBVN x "

...super hot profile pics. Sorry I can’t fab them all. Don’t want to look like a stalker!

"Engineers are like scientists but they do real work and get off on actually getting the job done right! ??

...I feel a new thread bubbling! ?? "

I would make sure he spots the thread if you start one. He would be in engineering geek heaven... bless him.

NBVN x

Good luck mate,

Andy

NBVN x

...super hot profile pics. Sorry I can’t fab them all. Don’t want to look like a stalker! "

Haha thank you

NBVN x

» Add a new message to this topic