FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Census check

Census check

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincess peach OP   Woman  over a year ago

shits creek

Anyone else had a note through the door to say they're doing a follow up check to make sure everyone is accounted for?

Are they gonna snoop through my house?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

No as official census staff should never ask to enter the property. They can ask their questions from the doorstep

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Without a judge’s signature nobody can force their way in ur house unless u invite them in

shits creek

"No as official census staff should never ask to enter the property. They can ask their questions from the doorstep "

So just doorstep questions?

I got chuff all to hide but it seems a bit pointless to me. If anyone did have stuff to hide doorstep questions aint gonna do diddly squit

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

They’ll be inspecting our toilets next! (I’ll be sure to leave them a mightily unpleasant, skiddy surprise if they ever do!)

On a mooch

"No as official census staff should never ask to enter the property. They can ask their questions from the doorstep

I got chuff all to hide but it seems a bit pointless to me. If anyone did have stuff to hide doorstep questions aint gonna do diddly squit "

Yep doorstep questions only and it’s more clarifying/spot checking answers than looking for anything hidden.

"No as official census staff should never ask to enter the property. They can ask their questions from the doorstep

I got chuff all to hide but it seems a bit pointless to me. If anyone did have stuff to hide doorstep questions aint gonna do diddly squit "

They do random checks so it's not because they think you've lied it's just you happen to be selected.

shits creek

I got chuff all to hide but it seems a bit pointless to me. If anyone did have stuff to hide doorstep questions aint gonna do diddly squit

They do random checks so it's not because they think you've lied it's just you happen to be selected. "

I'm worried about popping to get milk in case I miss them. Gave no time, no day, just said "within the next few days"

On a mooch

They do random checks so it's not because they think you've lied it's just you happen to be selected.

I'm worried about popping to get milk in case I miss them. Gave no time, no day, just said "within the next few days"

"

Just go about your day as normal. If you aren’t in they will leave a card to say called or try another time.

It’s absolutely nothing to worry about princess.

Just a few questions on your doorstep.

Just brush your teeth and wear your best knickers

"

I wouldn't worry, if you are not in you won't get into trouble.

Iv never had the doorstep visit but after the census 10 years ago I got a follow-up phone call and they just asked me a selection of the questions I'd already answered.

You don't have legal responsibility to answer all questions.

shits creek

Thanks all.

They could at least bring me a box of Daz if they're gonna do a doorstep challenge

"Thanks all.

They could at least bring me a box of Daz if they're gonna do a doorstep challenge "

Agreed. Leave that on the feedback form.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

"Without a judge’s signature nobody can force their way in ur house unless u invite them in "

Beg to differ on that one. A burglar with a weapon can force their way into house, generally the weapon and threat of violence tends to work.

What

Even when you've filled out the stupid bloody nosey form?

I hate unexpected people knocking on my door - the whole thing is an invasion of privacy

They can fuck of!

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

They knocked on my door asking about next door, who lives there and how many people, I said it’s nothing to do with me and closed the door, they’re getting cheekier

"They knocked on my door asking about next door, who lives there and how many people, I said it’s nothing to do with me and closed the door, they’re getting cheekier "

The cheek of it!

First the threatening of fines and now knocking on doors - it makes me so cross

It's their problem if they knock and you'r not in, as it has been said they will try again if they want answers. Nothing to worry about !

"They knocked on my door asking about next door, who lives there and how many people, I said it’s nothing to do with me and closed the door, they’re getting cheekier "

I'm inclined not to believe that

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

"They knocked on my door asking about next door, who lives there and how many people, I said it’s nothing to do with me and closed the door, they’re getting cheekier

The cheek of it!

"

The threat of the fine made me cross too, it should be voluntary, I’m almost sure it used to be

"They knocked on my door asking about next door, who lives there and how many people, I said it’s nothing to do with me and closed the door, they’re getting cheekier

The cheek of it!

The threat of the fine made me cross too, it should be voluntary, I’m almost sure it used to be"

Its never been voluntary.

» Add a new message to this topic