FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Describe how an orgasm feels

Describe how an orgasm feels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

to the opposite sex.

They have no idea what it feels like for you so describe it in as much detail as possible.

Witty answers welcomed too.

Probably best to have an orgasm immediately before answering this thread just for research purposes.

The subject and nuance of this thread may not be reproduced, transmitted or copied (other than for the purposes of fair dealing, as defined in the Copyright Act 1968) without the express written permission of PetiteWoman & Sidney University. Contravention is an infringement of the Copyright Act and its amendments and may be subject to legal action. All rights reserved.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Probably best to have an orgasm immediately before answering this thread just for research purposes.

"

Looks like I picked the wrong week to take a vow of chastity.

"to the opposite sex.

They have no idea what it feels like for you so describe it in as much detail as possible.

Witty answers welcomed too.

The subject and nuance of this thread may not be reproduced, transmitted or copied (other than for the purposes of fair dealing, as defined in the Copyright Act 1968) without the express written permission of PetiteWoman & Sidney University. Contravention is an infringement of the Copyright Act and its amendments and may be subject to legal action. All rights reserved.

"

Sorry not had sex for two years and I’m afraid I’m not wanker lol next lady is going to look like marshmallow man from ghostbusters so can’t comment

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Tbh it's a tricky question as I've had some that are simply nice , and I've had some , especially recently that have felt like wave after wave of intense speechless pleasure, almost as if (dare I say it ) I've been administered a strong d*ug for 2 minutes and it's impossible to speak , think , or function for a while.

Thats my answer anyway

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Can’t remember sorry

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Can’t remember sorry "

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

It’s a bit like feeling a massive sneeze coming on....centred around the loins....and then an exquisite, heavenly release

You know when you’ve got a fizzy bottle of cola and you slowly untighten the lid, then let all the gas out and then finally click the seal on the bottle top and there’s a release of sorts, almost like a tension has been lifted, well it’s nothing like that.

"Tbh it's a tricky question as I've had some that are simply nice , and I've had some , especially recently that have felt like wave after wave of intense speechless pleasure, almost as if (dare I say it ) I've been administered a strong d*ug for 2 minutes and it's impossible to speak , think , or function for a while.

Thats my answer anyway "

Unable to think, speak or function. There's something for me to aspire to.

An endorphin rush of relief and release, an intense focus on that moment that you try to extend for as long as possible. A wave of satisfaction and pleasure, often followed by one of anti climax.

Like when you’re in the back seat of your mates Citroen Saxo vts and he doesn’t slow down enough for that hump backed bridge.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yano when you need to sneeze and you're on the verge of it for ages but can't sneeze and then finally do and it's super satisfying. That but the sneeze lasts about 30 seconds.

"Yano when you need to sneeze and you're on the verge of it for ages but can't sneeze and then finally do and it's super satisfying. That but the sneeze lasts about 30 seconds. "

Can I offer you some snuff?

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

You know when you go round a family members house for Christmas and you take some super expensive crackers, with like miniature picture frames and screwdriver kits........Then when they call you to the table and say, “Philippa and Noah made the crackers at school” and you get presented with a badly wrapped toilet roll that when you pull it, falls apart and a little note saying “BANG!!!” falls to the floor?........

.....like that

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"You know when you go round a family members house for Christmas and you take some super expensive crackers, with like miniature picture frames and screwdriver kits........Then when they call you to the table and say, “Philippa and Noah made the crackers at school” and you get presented with a badly wrapped toilet roll that when you pull it, falls apart and a little note saying “BANG!!!” falls to the floor?........

.....like that "

Lmao!!!

the hoover bag inflates to a great noise.

then slowly goes flat when its over

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Pleasure rises to a point where it can't be held back anymore. Something slips over an edge. My pelvic floor muscles convulse and/or push. An intense wash of pleasure which rushes out from my genital area into the rest of my body, rendering me temporarily insensible.

Usually several happen in quick succession.

» Add a new message to this topic