FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi lies

Bi lies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone think that the majority of men are lying about their sexuality on here?

No judgement just a thought x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Last time I checked statistics, it was still seen as acceptable to be a bi man than a bi woman in today's society, so I guess men are still reluctant to be open about bisexuality.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I cant answer for others , but I'm obvs open about it

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Whilst it's undeniable some do, to say the "majority" is a gross over estimation think.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Guess that depends who you ask, I’m straight, not FAB straight, just straight straight. What other people want is their concern, even if they can’t be truthful about what they want.

I know what I want and I know what I don’t want, an I have no issues in letting others know if the need arises.

"Does anyone think that the majority of men are lying about their sexuality on here?

No judgement just a thought x"

No idea, there's definitely a lot of liars on here though.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I think a lot more than admit to it would be "bi-playful" if the setting and people were right.

I also know that loads don't admit to being bi because they don't want to put off the women that won't meet bi guys.

Loads of straight guy profiles on here that are also on fabguys.

Tricksy fuckers.

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

Yes I think so. I'm 100% straight but put bi curious because all woman and couples seem to prefer this

New forest

"I think a lot more than admit to it would be "bi-playful" if the setting and people were right.

I also know that loads don't admit to being bi because they don't want to put off the women that won't meet bi guys.

Tricksy fuckers."

Wow a woman on fabguys whatever next lol

Not the majority, but a hell of a lot are

shits creek

"I think a lot more than admit to it would be "bi-playful" if the setting and people were right.

Tricksy fuckers.

Wow a woman on fabguys whatever next lol"

You've seen the size of my cock right?

Many people on here will write anything to get a shag.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I can't speak for others. I do receive messages from men that have straight on their profile which I always find amusing .

I'm 100% hetero and not bi curious even in the slightest.

You could also write a thesis as to why some do it - for some it's a deliberate move to deceive, for others it's simply a case of they don't fit any particular "box" and comes down to individual interpretations of what "bisexual" means, for others still it's based in shame or uncertainty.

And of course while there are still those who hold views that bisexuality is somehow "wrong" then it will always be the case that some feel the need to hide their sexuality.

It would be good though if people (on both sides) could just be honest - not necessarily with any labels on Fab profiles but at least when talking to others about meeting and through that honesty adult conversations had.

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

I would say that based on the number of messages we get from guys who list themselves as straight but want bi fun or even just to meet with Mr that there are a lot. I don’t think they are in the majority though.

New forest

Tricksy fuckers.

Wow a woman on fabguys whatever next lol

You've seen the size of my cock right?

"

Puts all of us to shame

We've had many emails from guys claiming to be straight that then tell us they're bi. We are always very sceptical, assuming they are saying just what we want to hear so they can get at me(kitten). We normally suggest a meet (pre covid) where the guys will play and I'll join in when I'm ready. That usually separates

the wheat from the chaff.

"Does anyone think that the majority of men are lying about their sexuality on here?

Yes very much so.

And if they lie about a simple thing such as sexuality what else would they lie about.

Personally I don’t think that there are many honest people on here.

T

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Yep! Pisses us off!

Tricksy fuckers."

It's the lying that puts me off - not that they're in touch with their sexuality.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"We've had many emails from guys claiming to be straight that then tell us they're bi. We are always very sceptical, assuming they are saying just what we want to hear so they can get at me(kitten). We normally suggest a meet (pre covid) where the guys will play and I'll join in when I'm ready. That usually separates

the wheat from the chaff. "

I say that to them to

"Whilst it's undeniable some do, to say the "majority" is a gross over estimation think."

I'm not sure anymore.

Try being genuine swiming agaisnt the flow of skeptisim because guys just want attention and claim t9 be bi... it gets v frustrating. Nothing better thsm some open hedonisitic fun for all involved

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Not the majority, especially as there is a double negative thing... listed as straight, agree to play bi, but then don't live up to their secret promises.

I don't reallly mind guys saying straight, it's such a poorly made site, I appreciate the need to game it to get ahead in various ways. I just want them to be who they say they are.

I'm not all that bi, but I don't want to be the cost of entry to my wife's undercrackers.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

A lot no doubt, I dabbled in group scenarios so my details said bicurious. Decided nope not part of my journey so it’s back to being straight

As someone else said, straight straight not Fab straight.

But everyone is always concentrating on picking fault with the guys not putting bicurious to improve their chances with women.

What about the women both single & in couples who have bi but in reality they just like the idea but don’t look for it or they just think it gives them something extra on the profile.

Plenty of women on here who will have bi on their profile but every forum post they make, every status update & almost every line about what they want on their profile is aimed at one category that being single men.

To me the only bi they are is biological but I don’t see too many saying anything about that?

S

"I think a lot more than admit to it would be "bi-playful" if the setting and people were right."

I'd be bi-playful but have straight on my profile. Sexuality is a spectrum not an either or and the labels don't really cover the complete reality of that.

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Many people on here will write anything to get a shag."

I like a little of everything

I'd be bi-playful but have straight on my profile. Sexuality is a spectrum not an either or and the labels don't really cover the complete reality of that."

Try saying ' sexuality is a spectrum ' with a cock in your mouth

"Not the majority, especially as there is a double negative thing... listed as straight, agree to play bi, but then don't live up to their secret promises.

I don't reallly mind guys saying straight, it's such a poorly made site, I appreciate the need to game it to get ahead in various ways. I just want them to be who they say they are.

I'm not all that bi, but I don't want to be the cost of entry to my wife's undercrackers."

Exactly.

Be who you say you are!

I'd be bi-playful but have straight on my profile. Sexuality is a spectrum not an either or and the labels don't really cover the complete reality of that.

Try saying ' sexuality is a spectrum ' with a cock in your mouth "

I will next time I have one in there

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"You could also write a thesis as to why some do it - for some it's a deliberate move to deceive, for others it's simply a case of they don't fit any particular "box" and comes down to individual interpretations of what "bisexual" means, for others still it's based in shame or uncertainty.

And of course while there are still those who hold views that bisexuality is somehow "wrong" then it will always be the case that some feel the need to hide their sexuality.

It would be good though if people (on both sides) could just be honest - not necessarily with any labels on Fab profiles but at least when talking to others about meeting and through that honesty adult conversations had."

Also wonder how some of the more "definitive" (aka febrile) men and women imagine mfm works. It rather limits the womans options if you scream rabidly "You just kissed him, Listerine those disgusting man germs now..NOW..."

Are there different levels of Bi ?

I won't go with a man alone but if his wife wants him to play with me or suck my cock that's OK.

I've been with a ts too.

Lol confused or not

Got to be honest Im curious but need to be led in slowly!!

"A lot no doubt, I dabbled in group scenarios so my details said bicurious. Decided nope not part of my journey so it’s back to being straight

As someone else said, straight straight not Fab straight.

But everyone is always concentrating on picking fault with the guys not putting bicurious to improve their chances with women.

What about the women both single & in couples who have bi but in reality they just like the idea but don’t look for it or they just think it gives them something extra on the profile.

Plenty of women on here who will have bi on their profile but every forum post they make, every status update & almost every line about what they want on their profile is aimed at one category that being single men.

To me the only bi they are is biological but I don’t see too many saying anything about that?

S"

If the majority means over 50%.... then yes.

If the majority means over 50%.... then yes."

I believe a majority starts at 51%.

Yours factually

Lying about their sexuality, I wouldn't think its as high as 50%, just lying about something or other and it's probably well over 50%

"Are there different levels of Bi ?

I won't go with a man alone but if his wife wants him to play with me or suck my cock that's OK.

I've been with a ts too.

Lol confused or not"

There is no single definition and that is part of the problem - everyone has their own interpretation of what bisexual means to them - for some it will mean being open to a relationship with either gender, for others it will be purely being sexual with either gender, for yet more still it may depend on the activity they are willing to undertake.

Trouble is Fab expects you to indicate one of four sexualities (straight, bi-curious, bisexual, gay) and gay aside they are all (including straight) open to a level of individual interpretation.

And I say "including straight" as some will interpret having ever had same sex sexual contact, even if it only happened once, as being bisexual for life.

Whilst the labels here are useful for searching and finding like minded people - they are also contentious to a degree.

Birmingham

I've been with a ts too.

Lol confused or not"

This just read really strange to me.

It still has to be his wife instructing him to do things? Sounds like you're just trying to get near a woman, and paying the price. I'd feel absolutely awful finding myself as the husband in this scenario.

Please don't ever do this.

shits creek

I've been with a ts too.

Lol confused or not

There is no single definition and that is part of the problem - everyone has their own interpretation of what bisexual means to them - for some it will mean being open to a relationship with either gender, for others it will be purely being sexual with either gender, for yet more still it may depend on the activity they are willing to undertake.

Trouble is Fab expects you to indicate one of four sexualities (straight, bi-curious, bisexual, gay) and gay aside they are all (including straight) open to a level of individual interpretation.

And I say "including straight" as some will interpret having ever had same sex sexual contact, even if it only happened once, as being bisexual for life.

Whilst the labels here are useful for searching and finding like minded people - they are also contentious to a degree."

Agreed.

Same with the interest section.

I could be called a liar because I've not got watersports listed as an interest, yet I did it with my ex. I only gave it a go because he loved it. I wasn't a fan but he was so I did it a few times.

Would I do it again? It's really not on my radar, BUT, like with him, IF the person was really into it I may venture back there again.

"You could also write a thesis as to why some do it - for some it's a deliberate move to deceive, for others it's simply a case of they don't fit any particular "box" and comes down to individual interpretations of what "bisexual" means, for others still it's based in shame or uncertainty.

It would be good though if people (on both sides) could just be honest - not necessarily with any labels on Fab profiles but at least when talking to others about meeting and through that honesty adult conversations had.

Also wonder how some of the more "definitive" (aka febrile) men and women imagine mfm works. It rather limits the womans options if you scream rabidly "You just kissed him, Listerine those disgusting man germs now..NOW..." "

Exactly - I think that to be interested in group play you have to be at least a tiny bit bi curious.

I'm not asking for everyone's sexuality to be put neatly in a box - I'm just sick of the outright lies.

Those naughty secretive bi boys!!!

I’m bi and bloody love it

Yours factually "

Well that changes everything. I need to recalculate.

I've been with a ts too.

Lol confused or not

Whilst the labels here are useful for searching and finding like minded people - they are also contentious to a degree."

This is brilliant and I agree 100%! Anyone that knows me, knows I hate labels. Yes, they serve a purpose on here to a degree but they can also cause problems. Can't people just be people?

By *ary Mary not so hairyWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

God I would say 90% of people lie about something on here so what does it matter. I have seen it before that straight people can become bi or gay its reasonable to expect people can become straight again.

shits creek

"God I would say 90% of people lie about something on here so what does it matter. I have seen it before that straight people can become bi or gay its reasonable to expect people can become straight again."

It does matter when people are lying because some women won't meet bi guys and they don't want to miss out on those women. That's intended deception, and that's a cunts trick.

Ours is true

We’re a couple but also enjoy sex with females

Birmingham

"God I would say 90% of people lie about something on here so what does it matter. I have seen it before that straight people can become bi or gay its reasonable to expect people can become straight again.

It does matter when people are lying because some women won't meet bi guys and they don't want to miss out on those women. That's intended deception, and that's a cunts trick."

Obviously the main retort in that scenario would be why would you want to mean someone who's bigoted in the first place?

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I'm not, I'm as gay as a Christmas tree Xx

shits creek

"God I would say 90% of people lie about something on here so what does it matter. I have seen it before that straight people can become bi or gay its reasonable to expect people can become straight again.

It does matter when people are lying because some women won't meet bi guys and they don't want to miss out on those women. That's intended deception, and that's a cunts trick.

Obviously the main retort in that scenario would be why would you want to mean someone who's bigoted in the first place?"

You'd wonder why wouldn't you?

Fact of the matter is the liars don't care about the person they're tricking or their views. They just care about getting a wet winky.

"Ours is true

We’re a couple but also enjoy sex with females "

You look like a really fun couple.

(Don't worry I'm not trying to chat you up x)

New forest

"I'm not, I'm as gay as a Christmas tree Xx "

Did you just out the Christmas tree?

By *RSTCouple  over a year ago

S. Northants

I used to until I came out to my wife, and a few very close friends, and admitted I was bi.

Discovered it makes no difference to who I am, just means I enjoy a variety.

Unfortunately for me, Covid came along just as I was about to start exploring that side of me more.

West Wales

I see my experience as a “Lightweight dabble” no full sex etc. Both with a tv & Male of the couple in group play.

But while it wasn’t terrible or even bad it is something I don’t wish to Persue as for me unlike others it didn’t “Add” anything To me I was, maybe still am on a hedonistic journey so “Try anything once” right?

I’m not going down that path again ergo my profile says straight because I don’t want people making contact for that type of meet.

Yet according to some on here I should be bicurious at a minimum on our profile for life? What a nonsense! Why is it any different to a woman having a BBC once & then being labelled for life on here as a BBC lover? That would be equally stupid imo.

S

I really don't know. I think I have myself down as curious. Really, the better description is hetero-romantic bi. What aggravates me more than people lying is people being blatantly bi-phobic.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’m straight.

No, really I am.

Gawd, now you’ve got me questioning myself

West Wales

Obviously the main retort in that scenario would be why would you want to mean someone who's bigoted in the first place?

Fact of the matter is the liars don't care about the person they're tricking or their views. They just care about getting a wet winky."

Hmm, I know your past etc but do liers all have to have winkies? I’m sure there’s plenty with a vagine on here too

S

"I'm not, I'm as gay as a Christmas tree Xx

Did you just out the Christmas tree?"

"Majority" is past over the top, why does it concern you anyways

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Yours factually

Well that changes everything. I need to recalculate. "

Actually with 28,000 odd online and assuming at least half of them are men, a majority of just those would start at somewhere about 50.007%

Are we talking "fab" straight here?. Yes lots of (usually men) lie on here, profile says straight, but they message you saying they are bi? No idea why they do this, as if they already lied on profile, then it's a massive NO from us. X

By *illieGTV/TS  over a year ago

High Heels

Nope - just edging their bets perhaps

"Yes I think so. I'm 100% straight but put bi curious because all woman and couples seem to prefer this "

So your misleading people on purpose? Lol

shits creek

Fact of the matter is the liars don't care about the person they're tricking or their views. They just care about getting a wet winky.

Hmm, I know your past etc but do liers all have to have winkies? I’m sure there’s plenty with a vagine on here too

S"

I know they do, corrupt fuckspangles. *insert rage face*

I have only recently come out as having bi urges, not really done anything about it. I was on here previously as a straight single guy, now being open about myself which is more to do with being with an amazing lady who accepts every part of me and I now feel that I don't have yo hide any part of who I am.

But that's just me

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"Many people on here will write anything to get a shag."

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

"Yes I think so. I'm 100% straight but put bi curious because all woman and couples seem to prefer this

So your misleading people on purpose? Lol"

Aye, we thought that. If any person were to turn up under such false pretences they would be out the door.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

If it gets them sex men will say they are a martian.

ps I come in peace. (see what I did there)

By *k82Man  over a year ago

Walthamstow

99% YES

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

"I'm not, I'm as gay as a Christmas tree Xx

Did you just out the Christmas tree?"

Oops, sorry, it had to happen ! The fairy ,the pretty bucket was a giveaway and enough said about the twinkly lights ?????

Birmingham

"Yes I think so. I'm 100% straight but put bi curious because all woman and couples seem to prefer this

So your misleading people on purpose? Lol

Aye, we thought that. If any person were to turn up under such false pretences they would be out the door."

So they need to kneel on the door mat and blow hubby before being allowed in?

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Some are, but the site reflects life in that sexuality is very much a personal thing and unfortunately being other than straight is still seen as being shameful by some.

You'd hope people on a swingers site wouldn't care .

Maybe guys just don’t know what the hell they're really into?

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

Princess Risborough

Im bi and happy to admit it. I love sharing a cock suck with the lady. But if the couple want straight im happy not to play with the other guy. Im not ashamed of being bi

Some don't consider themselves to be bi if the man they're with is dressed as a woman.

This may have already mentioned, but it's amazing how many guys on here who are 'straight' but I've seen with profiles on fabguys....

People should just be honest. It’s not that bloody hard!

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

I’m sure there’s guys who struggle with their sexuality on fab, exactly the same as real life.

Me, Chris, I’m definitely straight, BUT one of the most eye opening things since we started swinging is that I’ve found myself very relaxed around the club environment, engaging socialising with people of all sexualities. Which as someone who has led quite a sheltered life and hadn’t even been to a club three years ago has been a fantastic experience.

"I’m sure there’s guys who struggle with their sexuality on fab, exactly the same as real life. "

I accept this completely but I do think a lot of these guys are playing a numbers game.

They are bi but they want sex so much that they'll say they're straight on here as they know that the majority of women and couples on here aren't into bi guys.

Then they'll contact bi guys like me (and bi mf couples) any way with the 'yeah my profile says straight but actually...'

Winds me up to be honest, in that I'm honest enough to front up about my sexuality knowing full well that I'm pretty much ruining the odds of me meeting people (never tell me the odds).

But there you go, to be fair I've met some nice couples on here so far (no single women, think that's just took much to hope for)

Birmingham

"I’m sure there’s guys who struggle with their sexuality on fab, exactly the same as real life.

Me, Chris, I’m definitely straight, BUT one of the most eye opening things since we started swinging is that I’ve found myself very relaxed around the club environment, engaging socialising with people of all sexualities. Which as someone who has led quite a sheltered life and hadn’t even been to a club three years ago has been a fantastic experience."

Yeah, I'll go for that. I was slightly amazed to find just how happy I am walking around a club naked. Or at least would be if I was allowed to! I'm shy and nerdy and all that but that wouldn't phase me. I suppose it's similar to the fact I've always been somehow happy to dance on an empty dance floor.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I have absolutely no desire to suck cock, be inserted or have any form of sexual contact with a man.

In the Fab world I think this makes me straight curious

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Fascinating how so much of this discussion is about men being bi. Are women not bi as well? So why the disparity? Is that because most men on here don't care (or even enjoy) if a woman also likes women. Those same folks will then really hate it in men. Preference is fair but the bile is not.

Ps. When there is no binary measure applied the Majority is not 50%+, it is simply the biggest group in a sample. Think political parties.

By *oris618Man  over a year ago

Worksop

I get more winks and messages from straight men than any other group on here. Unless it's one on one mf I can't see why any straight men would want to meet couples.

By *ostonJoeMan  over a year ago

Boston

Bi bi baby, bye bye.

Str8 guys don't mind getting their dick sucked by a guy, it ain't gay if they don't do the suckin'.

Str8 girls don't mind getting their Minnie's munched by a gal, it ain't gay if they don't do the cunnilingus.

Simples.

It dont effect me so im not so fussy what other men lie about until it does

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Guess that depends who you ask, I’m straight, not FAB straight, just straight straight. What other people want is their concern, even if they can’t be truthful about what they want.

I know what I want and I know what I don’t want, an I have no issues in letting others know if the need arises. "

Pretty much hits the nail on the head for me

T

If a guy is listed as bi, why would that put me off, what he does when not with me is up to him.

Perhaps the question to be asked is why they feel they have to hide it, (those that do) I'm just not sure how him being bi is going to impact my experience with him that's all.

I'm a bi guy, definitely have more of a preference for women and don't think I'd ever date a guy.

There's definitely a lot of hetero-flexible guys on here - I get a few messages a day from straight lads (not looking for men) asking if they can suck my cock.

But I agree that there's still a lot of stigma attached to bi guys - especially around sexual health!

Bi/Gay guys are getting tested a lot more than any of the straight guys on here and are generally better educated about sexual health...

I'm definitely curious about why some couples/women won't meet bi guys?

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

We wont meet guys who say straight on profile (usual excuse women wont meet etc)we want openly bi ,our choice as most who say that dont tick our boxes

By *as4121Man  over a year ago

dartford

Happy to put that I'm bi on here!

I'm bi and say it on here.

When I've been on dates and said many women have said they don't mind bi guy but they would never date one.

So still a way to go!

I’m 100% straight but on fab that means nothing to some.

Popcorn at the ready

I've been with a ts too.

Lol confused or not

Whilst the labels here are useful for searching and finding like minded people - they are also contentious to a degree.

This is brilliant and I agree 100%! Anyone that knows me, knows I hate labels. Yes, they serve a purpose on here to a degree but they can also cause problems. Can't people just be people? "

As long as we know what we all like and we admit it there shouldn't be a problem xx

I've been with a ts too.

Lol confused or not

This just read really strange to me.

It still has to be his wife instructing him to do things? Sounds like you're just trying to get near a woman, and paying the price. I'd feel absolutely awful finding myself as the husband in this scenario.

Please don't ever do this."

Lol well luckily we aren't meeting.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Bi bi baby, bye bye.

Str8 guys don't mind getting their dick sucked by a guy, it ain't gay if they don't do the suckin'.

Str8 girls don't mind getting their Minnie's munched by a gal, it ain't gay if they don't do the cunnilingus.

Simples. "

Think you may be speaking for yourself and generalising and projecting your mental reality.

May be from the Feldhofet caves, however will never pretend to be something I’m not.

I’m not interested in men, love women though..,, a lot.

» Add a new message to this topic