FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Connecting with Others.

Connecting with Others.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In this strange time and world of social distancing and non contact, would you consider chatting or connecting with other local people to help reduce their feeing of isolation and solitude?

Not a sexual meet or contact meet, but chat, conversation and meeting of the minds?

If so, would their sex, sexuality or situation affect your decision to contact or reply to their contact?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I am very chatty on here with a variety of people about non sexual topics, their status, looks etc makes no difference to me its whether we can have a fluid conversation, not a one sided or stalled one. Its knowing when to walk away

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On my old profile I would talk to anyone. Now I won't.

There are helplines if people feel lonely. Or text services if they don't feel up to speaking.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"In this strange time and world of social distancing and non contact, would you consider chatting or connecting with other local people to help reduce their feeing of isolation and solitude?

Not a sexual meet or contact meet, but chat, conversation and meeting of the minds?

If so, would their sex, sexuality or situation affect your decision to contact or reply to their contact?"

We are generally happy to chat to anyone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course. We're always happy to chat. And in a totally non sexual context makes a pleasant change from the normal shite we get on here.

J

By *unny0072Woman  over a year ago

RAK / Yorkshire

I’m happy to chat with all when ever I can just like the conversation to flow on both sides ......

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

A good question

In the present climate we find ourselves in and the subsequent devastating effect it is having on so many peoples mental well being, I think it would be a lovely gesture for more people to reach out in such a manner.

Yes, I certainly would.

» Add a new message to this topic