FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "I don't send good messages as no one replies anyway"

"I don't send good messages as no one replies anyway"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntrepid Explorers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

What an amazing jump of logic eh? I mean... I "get it" but ffs, what an absurd viewpoint to end up with. The number of people we write off for lazy messages... Make *more* effort! Try harder! Or if you really believe your own defeatist logic, don't send any messages at all!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awk90Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam

Yeah, I just take a break from fab when I start feeling like that. No point being here if I can't even be arsed to try properly!

I get the feeling, but definitely nicer for everyone to just take a break then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kind of see their point really. I mean if I was taking the time to really read someone’s profile, carefully checking that I truly believed I matched what they were looking for. Took even longer to compose a really thoughtful, witty message only to see it deleted then I’d be like hmm ok, that was a waste of time.

Let’s be honest, people really decide if they want to respond based on what the person looks like.

I rarely send more than one word messages, I simply say “Lush” and I get a response every time.

I’ve had messages off guys that have just said Hi, yet they are really good looking with good physiques with a decent cock and balls and they’ve also had a response from me.

I always like to make an effort when I message people. Most people are usually the same back. But I know what you mean by some of the people who can't string a sentence together

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

[Removed by poster at 20/10/20 20:24:44]

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

It’s annoying putting the hard work in. If it were purely down to %of meets per message. This is the least successful platform that I use. Fortunately the forums make up or it

I write a sonnet to every person I contact.

Worthing

I just write a few sentences introducing myself. Waste of time (certainly for us gents) to do more than that.

Worthing

"I write a sonnet to every person I contact.

"

I tried writing a story containing every sexual scenario I could think of involving the recipient of my message and myself but that did not work.

I tried writing a story containing every sexual scenario I could think of involving the recipient of my message and myself but that did not work. "

No. No. Absolutely. No. Never ever ever write those massive descriptions describing a sexual scenario between you and the person.

Most of the time they don’t even make sense if you actually read them, like I’ll bend you over and slap your arse as I’m choking you with my dick.

It’s like woah mate am I fucking contortionist or what like, you’ve got me folded in half like a cowing envelope and I’m supposed to be sucking your dick whilst you’re behind me.

Nope! Just all kinds of nope.

Birmingham

"I write a sonnet to every person I contact."

We've had some guys write stupid long stories, based on daft questions we've asked them, brilliant stuff and STILL they fade away seemingly too scared to meet or something!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"

Let’s be honest, people really decide if they want to respond based on what the person looks like.

"

It may be true of some or even many. We always reply to any polite message that has slightly more imagination put into it than "Hi" or "Wanna meet?".

We have had good conversations with people we are not likely to meet. We have never had a good conversation with somebody who starts off with "Hi" as their entire opening message. We've tried it on multiple occasions. They have never had anything even vaguely interesting to say which I think is why their opening message is so devoid of content. Now we just delete that sort of message and say on our profile that we'll do that.

It's easy to get a reply from us. Just write something interesting. It doesn't have to be long or poetic. It just needs to show the sender thinks of us as people, not just shag fodder.

Birmingham

"Kind of see their point really. I mean if I was taking the time to really read someone’s profile, carefully checking that I truly believed I matched what they were looking for. Took even longer to compose a really thoughtful, witty message only to see it deleted then I’d be like hmm ok, that was a waste of time.

I rarely send more than one word messages, I simply say “Lush” and I get a response every time.

I’ve had messages off guys that have just said Hi, yet they are really good looking with good physiques with a decent cock and balls and they’ve also had a response from me. "

Obviously woman, or rather any that at least appear to be decent looking would get a reply from puking on them on fab, let alone a one word message. For single guys though, it just confirms the shitty stereotypes that get perpetuated about them.

Birmingham

"

It may be true of some or even many. We always reply to any polite message that has slightly more imagination put into it than "Hi" or "Wanna meet?".

We have had good conversations with people we are not likely to meet. We have never had a good conversation with somebody who starts off with "Hi" as their entire opening message. We've tried it on multiple occasions. They have never had anything even vaguely interesting to say which I think is why their opening message is so devoid of content. Now we just delete that sort of message and say on our profile that we'll do that.

It's easy to get a reply from us. Just write something interesting. It doesn't have to be long or poetic. It just needs to show the sender thinks of us as people, not just shag fodder. "

I'm very tempted to send you a zero effort message for teh lolz, but I'll just say I'd reply to you if you sent us one!

Birmingham

"I just write a few sentences introducing myself. Waste of time (certainly for us gents) to do more than that."

If you *write* them, then you might as well make one of them something vaguely related to the profile. If the profile is worth talking to of course. If however it's just a copy and paste... nah.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I wouldnt entertain anyone who doesnt send a decent message

"I wouldnt entertain anyone who doesnt send a decent message"

Me either x

Birmingham

What about people who can't spell Prairie?

I only send poor messages, that way if I don’t get a reply I know it’s nothing to do with me.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I wouldnt entertain anyone who doesnt send a decent message

What about people who can't spell Prairie?"

Thought the thread was about messages not spelling

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

‘Great tits on you luv!’ always works for me.....

(this message may be facetious)

"‘Great tits on you luv!’ always works for me.....

(this message may be facetious) "

Sent out in bulk

To be honest OP I kind of agree with whoever said that because when I read through long novel profiles and look for the code words then send them a long well written message relating to the woman, 9 times out of 10 it just gets deleted.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Sent out in bulk "

I calculate that for every hundred messages I send with the said intro, I will receive a 95% block rate with a further 4% telling me to piss off.

The remaining 1% will show immediate and keen interest but will turn out to be a chap posing as a woman under a fake profile

It’s definitely lazy.

It’s like deciding to go to a job interview looking like a tramp and not caring because you’ve been rejected from a ton of jobs before.

Only those who aren’t serious, and who think this site is some sort of instashag with no effort tend to do the above.

"It’s definitely lazy.

It’s like deciding to go to a job interview looking like a tramp and not caring because you’ve been rejected from a ton of jobs before.

Only those who aren’t serious, and who think this site is some sort of instashag with no effort tend to do the above. "

Trolling again

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Kind of see their point really. I mean if I was taking the time to really read someone’s profile, carefully checking that I truly believed I matched what they were looking for. Took even longer to compose a really thoughtful, witty message only to see it deleted then I’d be like hmm ok, that was a waste of time.

I’ve had messages off guys that have just said Hi, yet they are really good looking with good physiques with a decent cock and balls and they’ve also had a response from me. "

That’s because you have a lovely tight bum you could probably bounce 10p’s off

"It’s definitely lazy.

Only those who aren’t serious, and who think this site is some sort of instashag with no effort tend to do the above.

Trolling again "

You’re trolling? Why’s that?

Same.

You can tell those who make effort and those who can’t.

There’s been many times where I’ve had guys message me and it’s a copy and paste which they’ve sent three times before, I let them know and block.

"It’s definitely lazy.

Trolling again

You’re trolling? Why’s that? "

Seems like you are dude

"It’s definitely lazy.

Trolling again

Seems like you are dude "

What’s “trolling” about what I said?

Those who don’t make an effort on here tend to be the least serious, treat this site like instashag and also tend not to have much respect.

That’s my experience, how is that trolling?

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

The way to catch our attention is a picture of them wearing sandals and socks. The message should also be in the form of a limerick.

By *bt96Man  over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

You have hit the nail on the head.

At the end of the day someone replies based on looks.. so surely lads should just send "think im hot?" If they say yeah then put the time in to get to know them properly... at least then like you say lads won't have put alot of effort into messaging 10 women to not even get a response

I’ve had messages off guys that have just said Hi, yet they are really good looking with good physiques with a decent cock and balls and they’ve also had a response from me.

At the end of the day someone replies based on looks.. so surely lads should just send "think im hot?" If they say yeah then put the time in to get to know them properly... at least then like you say lads won't have put alot of effort into messaging 10 women to not even get a response

"

Has that worked for you then?

"It’s definitely lazy.

Trolling again

Seems like you are dude

Those who don’t make an effort on here tend to be the least serious, treat this site like instashag and also tend not to have much respect.

That’s my experience, how is that trolling? "

Are you implying me

By *ent in BlackMan  over a year ago

Silsden

Sent out in bulk

I calculate that for every hundred messages I send with the said intro, I will receive a 95% block rate with a further 4% telling me to piss off.

The remaining 1% will show immediate and keen interest but will turn out to be a chap posing as a woman under a fake profile "

I find this quite accurate too.

GAINSBOROUGH

Has that worked for you then?"

No I put the effort in tbh.. just saying for some lads it could be very annoying

People will change there approach alot and it might not be the problem it might just be a case of the women they have messaged so far havent found them attractive

I have to completely agree with AnnieWilkes there...

Its fairly rude if someone made an actual effort and not even get a simple "sorry youre not my type". Tbh ive kept to messaging ppl to like 1 per week, sometimes not even that much as its just a waste of time sifting through profiles, reading the bios etc. and see the message get deleted, not even with a courteous response considering youve made that effort to read their profile which many tend to demand.

I understand many women here are bombarded with messages on a daily basis, but if you want guys to make an effort then you should also make an effort out of respect to those who do. And lets be honest.. it takes literally 30 seconds to reply and tell a guy hes not your type so you cant exactly use the "dont have the time" excuse

[Removed by poster at 20/10/20 21:24:47]

Too many wimmin to write to individually, can I do it here instead?

Send nudes

"It’s definitely lazy.

Trolling again

Seems like you are dude

Are you implying me"

Where did I mention you?

And can you tell me how anything I’ve said on this thread is trolling?

If the shoe fits by all means wear it.

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

I get all sides of the argument.

You could put all the effort into a message, read their profile, be polite and never get a reply, on their part you might not tick the boxes or not their cup of tea, couples and singles women must get 100s a day ranging from all sorts, so they don't have to reply to all. Just take it on the chin.

If you get to the stage of one word lazy messages then your drasticly reducing your changes even with the best profile in the world.

For women writing messages a simple emoji is all it could take to a guy, even someone looking at your profile is a mini victory .

You just have to roll with the punches and carry on. If your here for quick hook ups, it's probably not the right place for you.

It is a good place to make contacts and have fun though. Especially while this pandemic is stopping most people meeting.

Sorry for the waffling on.

"It’s definitely lazy.

Trolling again

Seems like you are dude

Are you implying me

Where did I mention you?

If the shoe fits by all means wear it. "

I thought you were on another thread

Birmingham

"It’s definitely lazy.

Trolling again

Seems like you are dude

Are you implying me

Where did I mention you?

If the shoe fits by all means wear it. "

FYI, I'm as confused as you! And also in Birmingham.... Ahem....

"It’s definitely lazy.

Trolling again

Seems like you are dude

Are you implying me

Where did I mention you?

FYI, I'm as confused as you! And also in Birmingham.... Ahem.... "

I'm confused about shoes

[Removed by poster at 20/10/20 21:43:49]

I reply to all my messages.

Even if I get 3 or maybe 4 in a month. I take the time, I'm good like that.

"The thing is women get so many messages that I don't think they could reply to all of them. I once signed in with female gender to see what it was like and I had around 30 messages before I could even finish writing my profile"

No i get that however of those 10, 20, 30+ messages, how many guys have made the time to actually put in a little effort and read their profile? Sometimes using those buzz words that the recipient asks for in their bio as the message title. Surely most women here can spare at least 10 minutes once a day to reply to those that have made an effort, out of respect, alongside spending the usual time to reply to their regulars and new matches they just like the look of.

Im on fabguys as a Ts, i dont use it much as im in dude mode more often, however i see what its like for women as i get bombarded by guys on there too. But its really no trouble for me to simply reply to those who've made some effort which is fairly obvious given what theyve written... those unimaginative or standard "hi sexy" or whatever.. they do get deleted as theres no effort at all.. most of which from profiles with no face pic and only pics of their cock

When ive been poite replied out of respect to those who've made the effort, i dont get any abuse either, just a sinple "ok thx take care" or something and thats that

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"It’s definitely lazy.

Only those who aren’t serious, and who think this site is some sort of instashag with no effort tend to do the above. "

I disagree, Your profile is your cv, your first message should just need to be a covering letter. Your CV will get you an interview or it won’t, no matter what you put in the covering letter.

The vast majority of people on here will for most profiles they look at never get further than the pics, We are no different, pics first, as a nice pic is a nice pic, then the looking for, then where they are.

If we like & fit or very close to fit the wants we may send a message, but it’ll be short & sweet.

S

Sent out in bulk

The remaining 1% will show immediate and keen interest but will turn out to be a chap posing as a woman under a fake profile "

...Hoping a flash of moob may distract from my beard...

No I put the effort in tbh.. just saying for some lads it could be very annoying

People will change there approach alot and it might not be the problem it might just be a case of the women they have messaged so far havent found them attractive "

The last bit of what you said is spot on.

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter what anyone says in a message, if someone isn’t attracted to them, they’re unlikely to reply.

Although there are times when I’ve received a lovely message, or something funny from guys I’m not attracted to but I’ve replied as they’ve made me laugh/intrigued.

"It’s definitely lazy.

Trolling again

Seems like you are dude

Are you implying me

Where did I mention you?

I thought you were on another thread "

What are you on about?

"It’s definitely lazy.

Trolling again

Seems like you are dude

Are you implying me

Where did I mention you?

FYI, I'm as confused as you! And also in Birmingham.... Ahem.... "

Hi!!!

"It’s definitely lazy.

Trolling again

Seems like you are dude

Are you implying me

Where did I mention you?

I thought you were on another thread

What are you on about?"

Exactly what I said

GAINSBOROUGH

People will change there approach alot and it might not be the problem it might just be a case of the women they have messaged so far havent found them attractive

The last bit of what you said is spot on.

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter what anyone says in a message, if someone isn’t attracted to them, they’re unlikely to reply.

Although there are times when I’ve received a lovely message, or something funny from guys I’m not attracted to but I’ve replied as they’ve made me laugh/intrigued. "

Exactly.. the first message shouldn't have to be something funny or really based on something they said in there bio! It should just have to put across that your interested and if they are aswell then start trying to impress her

Imagine a lad actually coming up to you in a bar or something and he comes up to you and starts rambling shit for 5mins aha

Why bother wasting time. Most women and couples ignore or delete. Easier and more fun to just have a wank.

"

Exactly what I said "

Are you attempting to bring an issue from another thread about you admitting to sending an abusive message, to this thread?

Have I got that right?

Birmingham

"Imagine a lad actually coming up to you in a bar or something and he comes up to you and starts rambling shit for 5mins aha "

Imagine a lad actually coming up yo you in a bar or something and come up to you and says "wanna fuk?" aha

"

Exactly what I said

Are you attempting to bring an issue from another thread about you admitting to sending an abusive message, to this thread?

Have I got that right? "

No and I didn't admit to doing that, you got nothing right about me. I was being sarcastic with you before because you came across like a troll trying to make me look bad and I assumed you were trolling in here aswell.

"Imagine a lad actually coming up to you in a bar or something and he comes up to you and starts rambling shit for 5mins aha

Imagine a lad actually coming up yo you in a bar or something and come up to you and says "wanna fuk?" aha"

Not like reality is it. Hello I'm John nice to meet you! *out flops cock* like?

By *cotty MancMan  over a year ago

warrington

Weird outlook but I understand. It can be frustrating typing a long, thought out message time after time. I only message people who I believe I fit the criteria with and never try to punch above my weight. I still don’t get many responses, not even a ‘no thanks’

However if at first you don’t succeed, try agin. Not with the same person obviously. You get nowhere unless you try xx xx

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I dont want to try harder...

I just don't send first messages

By *tudiousPipWoman  over a year ago

W Yorks

I rarely set my profile to public. I get inundated with chat requests! The ones I don't instantly delete are the ones with face pics in the message or their profile. They are a person to me and deserve respect. Even if it's a respectful no. But I don't have the time to reject every cock shot only politely...

By *tudiousPipWoman  over a year ago

W Yorks

"I only send poor messages, that way if I don’t get a reply I know it’s nothing to do with me. "

That's the kind of smart I appreciate

If we weren't both private right now I reckon we'd get on really well!

No need to try if your doing it right

"

Exactly what I said

Have I got that right?

No and I didn't admit to doing that, you got nothing right about me. I was being sarcastic with you before because you came across like a troll trying to make me look bad and I assumed you were trolling in here aswell. "

Sounds like a a bit of paranoia to me.

Strange of you to pick at my comment all because I had an opinion on something you said in another thread.

Sounds exactly like the type of person who may send abusive messages tbh.

By *ent in BlackMan  over a year ago

Silsden

No one has to reply, can I just make a point to those who say it’s polite to reply, yes it is.

What I’d just like to say to that though is that my wife has a single profile on fab. When she logs in she’ll have a full inbox (no pun intended) within 10-15 minutes of coming on line she will also receive in excess of 50 winks, messages and friend requests.

It can’t be easy to devote an evening to replying to all those messages.

She has a select few people she talks to and looks for a certain kind of guy.

Whilst I’m not male bashing just think on you’re not the only one sending a message.

If my messages are ignored that’s it. They are ignored.

Worthing

I tried writing a story containing every sexual scenario I could think of involving the recipient of my message and myself but that did not work.

No. No. Absolutely. No. Never ever ever write those massive descriptions describing a sexual scenario between you and the person.

Most of the time they don’t even make sense if you actually read them, like I’ll bend you over and slap your arse as I’m choking you with my dick.

It’s like woah mate am I fucking contortionist or what like, you’ve got me folded in half like a cowing envelope and I’m supposed to be sucking your dick whilst you’re behind me.

Nope! Just all kinds of nope. "

lol never done that...it was a joke!

I dont send messages cos i dont wanna

By *abriellajackCouple  over a year ago

Newport

We don't expect massive effort and aren't looking for war and peace. Just a couple of lines saying why you think we are compatible. Just reference the part of our profile that matches up to your interests.

It shows us you've actually spent 30 seconds reading it and also have a common interest. If you aren't physically our type you will get. A very polite reply telling you that so you don't waste any more time. If you may be out type it opens up a converstion.

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

If the person you’re messaging finds you hot, a bad first message will torpedo your chances.

If the person you’re messaging doesn’t find you hot, the most beautifully composed message in the world won’t help your case.

Women and couples get hammered with so many messages there is a pretty good chance they won’t even read that carefully constructed missive you spent an hour on.

Comparing profiles and messages to CVs and covering letters is an interesting idea. There are certainly parallels there – if an employer gets too many applications to read, it doesn’t matter how good yours is. However, how you feel about the comparison will also hinge on whether or not you subscribe to the idea that job applications select for anything other than being good at job applications.

At the moment, I generally don’t bother messaging anybody, because a) the chances of success are vanishingly small, and b) nobody’s meeting at the moment anyway.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"If the person you’re messaging finds you hot, a bad first message will torpedo your chances.

If the person you’re messaging doesn’t find you hot, the most beautifully composed message in the world won’t help your case.

Women and couples get hammered with so many messages there is a pretty good chance they won’t even read that carefully constructed missive you spent an hour on.

Comparing profiles and messages to CVs and covering letters is an interesting idea. There are certainly parallels there – if an employer gets too many applications to read, it doesn’t matter how good yours is. However, how you feel about the comparison will also hinge on whether or not you subscribe to the idea that job applications select for anything other than being good at job applications.

At the moment, I generally don’t bother messaging anybody, because a) the chances of success are vanishingly small, and b) nobody’s meeting at the moment anyway."

Very true, one of the last people we messaged was at the time a very big forum user, we did fit the profile, liked a lot of what they said on the forum.

Their profile said the usual, "No cock pics, No bland messages, make your message a good one etc.

Really thought long & hard about what we wanted to send, not too long, too short, info, likes leaving them with an "in" to continue the conversation.

We got back "Hi" that was it.......

H was like "Oh ffs, Well you can just fuck off!"

Don't be asking for the world if all your prepared to give is an apple.

S

By *uxley7777Man  over a year ago

wrexham

To be honest what is wrong with a simple Hi, lets face it you will look at the profile and judge or if you want more info will ask, you wouldnt walk into a pub and try some cheesy chatup line and copy and paste again and again, a simple Hi IMHO is an ice breaker, decide from there if you are interested, to delete on that premise is a tad shallow

Birmingham

"To be honest what is wrong with a simple Hi, lets face it you will look at the profile and judge or if you want more info will ask, you wouldnt walk into a pub and try some cheesy chatup line and copy and paste again and again, a simple Hi IMHO is an ice breaker, decide from there if you are interested, to delete on that premise is a tad shallow"

Ice breaker? That's really really not an ice breaker. It's just rubbish. Might as well just wink.

"If the person you’re messaging finds you hot, a bad first message will torpedo your chances.

At the moment, I generally don’t bother messaging anybody, because a) the chances of success are vanishingly small, and b) nobody’s meeting at the moment anyway.

Very true, one of the last people we messaged was at the time a very big forum user, we did fit the profile, liked a lot of what they said on the forum.

Their profile said the usual, "No cock pics, No bland messages, make your message a good one etc.

Really thought long & hard about what we wanted to send, not too long, too short, info, likes leaving them with an "in" to continue the conversation.

S"

!!

Birmingham

S"

Yeah that's a really good position. If you expect quality, you need to give people something to work from in the first place. One can moan about these profiles here, but people say "just ignore them and move on" or whatever, but this is a site with a finite number of users, people should, ALL ROUND, make more effort, be their best selves etc. There are so many couples and singles here we'd probably get on really well with, but the profiles just leave you thinking there's no point trying. Now often that's a good clue in itself, but it needn't be.

"To be honest what is wrong with a simple Hi, lets face it you will look at the profile and judge or if you want more info will ask, you wouldnt walk into a pub and try some cheesy chatup line and copy and paste again and again, a simple Hi IMHO is an ice breaker, decide from there if you are interested, to delete on that premise is a tad shallow"

Has a simple “Hi” worked for you then?

If someone sent me a “Hi” I’d delete, I’d assume they’re lazy and not actually interested. I’d also assume they likely send a ton of messages as “Hi” to see who will reply back and go from there rather than personally message those they’re actually into.

If that makes me shallow, then I’m shallow and proud. I’d rather reply to a personal message that references they’ve read my profile or something and tells me a bit about them, instead of a lazy “Hi”.

"

Exactly what I said

Have I got that right?

No and I didn't admit to doing that, you got nothing right about me. I was being sarcastic with you before because you came across like a troll trying to make me look bad and I assumed you were trolling in here aswell.

Sounds like a a bit of paranoia to me.

Strange of you to pick at my comment all because I had an opinion on something you said in another thread.

Sounds exactly like the type of person who may send abusive messages tbh."

There you go again

By *uxley7777Man  over a year ago

wrexham

"To be honest what is wrong with a simple Hi, lets face it you will look at the profile and judge or if you want more info will ask, you wouldnt walk into a pub and try some cheesy chatup line and copy and paste again and again, a simple Hi IMHO is an ice breaker, decide from there if you are interested, to delete on that premise is a tad shallow

If someone sent me a “Hi” I’d delete, I’d assume they’re lazy and not actually interested. I’d also assume they likely send a ton of messages as “Hi” to see who will reply back and go from there rather than personally message those they’re actually into.

If that makes me shallow, then I’m shallow and proud. I’d rather reply to a personal message that references they’ve read my profile or something and tells me a bit about them, instead of a lazy “Hi”. "

Well this can go two ways, yes of course Hi is an is an ice breaker, if I have sent a Hi it means I have taken the time to read their profile and hence the message, if its not in your interest to read the profile where it has come from also and make a decsision on that or care to dig a little deeper and see if there is a connection more power to you.. what I am saying is do you really want to hear a life story or a romantic poem, when in actual fact the first thing you will do is look at the profile and even then you are making assumptions, until you actually speak to someone Hi is non offensive, do you want to see my cock in your ass as a first message is a delete

I may be wrong..its an opinion

"To be honest what is wrong with a simple Hi, lets face it you will look at the profile and judge or if you want more info will ask, you wouldnt walk into a pub and try some cheesy chatup line and copy and paste again and again, a simple Hi IMHO is an ice breaker, decide from there if you are interested, to delete on that premise is a tad shallow

If that makes me shallow, then I’m shallow and proud. I’d rather reply to a personal message that references they’ve read my profile or something and tells me a bit about them, instead of a lazy “Hi”.

Well this can go two ways, yes of course Hi is an is an ice breaker, if I have sent a Hi it means I have taken the time to read their profile and hence the message, if its not in your interest to read the profile where it has come from also and make a decsision on that or care to dig a little deeper and see if there is a connection more power to you.. what I am saying is do you really want to hear a life story or a romantic poem, when in actual fact the first thing you will do is look at the profile and even then you are making assumptions, until you actually speak to someone Hi is non offensive, do you want to see my cock in your ass as a first message is a delete

I may be wrong..its an opinion"

Has sending “Hi” worked for you! I don’t think you answered.

I can’t see where anyone has asked for a life story, feel free to point me to where that was said.

I’d much rather someone say “Hi, I’m x nice to meet you.

I read your fantastic profile and noticed that you’re into X, this is something I’m into also along with X & X which I see is on your likes list. Your pictures are stunning and really caught my attention, I’d love to hear more about you and your likes.

Enjoy your day.

Bob”

Hardly a “life story” or “romantic poem” what it shows is the person has took time to read my profile and mention things that I’ve written I like. It took me less than a minute to write that with minimal effort.

Sending “Hi” alone is lazy, and I’m sure many women would agree that they would be more likely to reply to the above example message than a “Hi”.

Birmingham

I may be wrong..its an opinion

Has sending “Hi” worked for you! I don’t think you answered.

I can’t see where anyone has asked for a life story, feel free to point me to where that was said.

I’d much rather someone say “Hi, I’m x nice to meet you.

I read your fantastic profile and noticed that you’re into X, this is something I’m into also along with X & X which I see is on your likes list. Your pictures are stunning and really caught my attention, I’d love to hear more about you and your likes.

Enjoy your day.

Bob”

Hardly a “life story” or “romantic poem” what it shows is the person has took time to read my profile and mention things that I’ve written I like. It took me less than a minute to write that with minimal effort.

Sending “Hi” alone is lazy, and I’m sure many women would agree that they would be more likely to reply to the above example message than a “Hi”. "

I guess if someone is happy with their 0.8% success rate then... Good luck to them..?

By *parkle13Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

(this message may be facetious) "

You don't even need to message check the pecs hubba hubba

"

I guess if someone is happy with their 0.8% success rate then... Good luck to them..? "

You are right!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I may be wrong..its an opinion"

Most people who've sent hi haven't read my profile.

I want to know why me and not any other wet hole. Because the hi messages really do come across as "send to every female profile in 50 mile radius"

I have a vagina. That's not enough

Birmingham

"Most people who've sent hi haven't read my profile.

I want to know why me and not any other wet hole. Because the hi messages really do come across as "send to every female profile in 50 mile radius"

I have a vagina. That's not enough"

Oh man, I could go into to so much detail on why you! Sadly not even in our 50 mile radius though.

» Add a new message to this topic