FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Strange sensation

Strange sensation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *siancouplehants OP   Couple  over a year ago

K-PAX

Afternoon all swingers

I most of the time not all the time get a craving to suck cock after finishing my cup of tea,after gulping down my last mouthfull I get a urge to feel cock in my mouth,this happens 9 times out of ten and was just wondering if it is just me....Thank you.....Naz

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

How do you take your tea?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Afternoon all swingers

I most of the time not all the time get a craving to suck cock after finishing my cup of tea,after gulping down my last mouthfull I get a urge to feel cock in my mouth,this happens 9 times out of ten and was just wondering if it is just me....Thank you.....Naz"

I cant say its something I struggle with but next time your having a cup of tea I will be sure to be with you just in time for you to finish it off lol

K-PAX

"Afternoon all swingers

I most of the time not all the time get a craving to suck cock after finishing my cup of tea,after gulping down my last mouthfull I get a urge to feel cock in my mouth,this happens 9 times out of ten and was just wondering if it is just me....Thank you.....Naz I cant say its something I struggle with but next time your having a cup of tea I will be sure to be with you just in time for you to finish it off lol "

Ha ha and thank you but I always have hubby close by

How many cups of tea do you drink?

Does it happen with coffee or any other hot beverage?

"Afternoon all swingers

I most of the time not all the time get a craving to suck cock after finishing my cup of tea,after gulping down my last mouthfull I get a urge to feel cock in my mouth,this happens 9 times out of ten and was just wondering if it is just me....Thank you.....Naz I cant say its something I struggle with but next time your having a cup of tea I will be sure to be with you just in time for you to finish it off lol

Ha ha and thank you but I always have hubby close by"

I'd be making you tea all day if I was your hubby lol

"Afternoon all swingers

I most of the time not all the time get a craving to suck cock after finishing my cup of tea,after gulping down my last mouthfull I get a urge to feel cock in my mouth,this happens 9 times out of ten and was just wondering if it is just me....Thank you.....Naz"

What tea do you drink, Oolong ?

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Nah, I make do with a chocolate finger

Or a Bourbon

"Nah, I make do with a chocolate finger

Or a Bourbon "

You really cant beat a bourbon

K-PAX

"How many cups of tea do you drink?

Does it happen with coffee or any other hot beverage?"

no only tea and I drink about 5 cups a day lol

K-PAX

"Afternoon all swingers

I most of the time not all the time get a craving to suck cock after finishing my cup of tea,after gulping down my last mouthfull I get a urge to feel cock in my mouth,this happens 9 times out of ten and was just wondering if it is just me....Thank you.....Naz

What tea do you drink, Oolong ?"

I drink loose tea ,yorkshire tea

I see a new PG Tips commercial in the making...!

K-PAX

"Afternoon all swingers

I most of the time not all the time get a craving to suck cock after finishing my cup of tea,after gulping down my last mouthfull I get a urge to feel cock in my mouth,this happens 9 times out of ten and was just wondering if it is just me....Thank you.....Naz I cant say its something I struggle with but next time your having a cup of tea I will be sure to be with you just in time for you to finish it off lol

Ha ha and thank you but I always have hubby close by I'd be making you tea all day if I was your hubby lol "

can you make a good cup of tea though?

K-PAX

"I see a new PG Tips commercial in the making...! "

wont be rated pg I expect

"Afternoon all swingers

Ha ha and thank you but I always have hubby close by I'd be making you tea all day if I was your hubby lol can you make a good cup of tea though?"

I'm am expert lol

Hob nob?

"Afternoon all swingers

What tea do you drink, Oolong ?

I drink loose tea ,yorkshire tea"

It was a play on words, in reference to your question, never mind, no one else got it either.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Afternoon all swingers

What tea do you drink, Oolong ?"

No, Lapsang Soochong

K-PAX

[Removed by poster at 20/10/20 13:42:19]

"Afternoon all swingers

Ahh yes, I have heard of this, a phenomenon know as ‘Tea Bagging’ ... I would advice you to use loose leaf tea but this tends to lead to issues with the law after ingesting, a phenomenon know as ‘Tea Leafing’. I think maybe coffee is you only solution going forward!

K-PAX

"Afternoon all swingers

Ahh yes, I have heard of this, a phenomenon know as ‘Tea Bagging’ ... I would advice you to use loose leaf tea but this tends to lead to issues with the law after ingesting, a phenomenon know as ‘Tea Leafing’. I think maybe coffee is you only solution going forward!"

» Add a new message to this topic