FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If you live alone

If you live alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

please give me some tips and tricks on how you cope with loneliness.

I have no family in the UK. No friends or pets either.

I just eat crap food out of boredom and depression and then I'm even more depressed for looking like a whalefant. Can't win.

So? What do you do when you're feeling lonely?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Whalefant is brilliant OP, you've made me snort with laughter.

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Music and movies is my biggest past time. I can watch / re-watch a movie and loose myself in it.

Same goes for music. After living a long time in a uneven relationship, I revel in being alone. Sorry to hear your bit coping well. X

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

PS4

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"please give me some tips and tricks on how you cope with loneliness.

I just eat crap food out of boredom and depression and then I'm even more depressed for looking like a whalefant. Can't win.

So? What do you do when you're feeling lonely? "

When I found myself alone. I threw myself into exercise and doing my masters. I was in a low place so needed something to motivate me and make me do something other than watch box sets all day.

Plenty of free courses out there.

(That and two dogs )

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

I'm a single parent, which can be like talking to four walks when they're on their devices.

I started during lockdown having virtual film nights. So agree on a film with a friend, gather drinks, snacks, get comfy, then press play at the same time, and chat on WhatsApp or whatever. It's a lovely way to spend an evening on your own but not be alone

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I'd recommend doing some volunteering . I know some charities were looking for befrienders earlier in lockdown, volunteering is more than working in charity shops. Check on line to see whats available.

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

*four walls, even!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Escapism. I get my arse out for a walk, read & colour a lot.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

But you have LVM don’t you? Doesn’t he keep you company?

Learn an instrument. The frustration of not being able to play even the simplest melodies works wonders for me, makes me forget all the other issues. Be aware tho, this method only works if you're crap at it

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Volunteer? Help the aged are always looking for befrienders. Can be done via the telephone also

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I do watch quite a lot of movies and am catching up on series that I've missed. I have also taken up adult painting by numbers. If you look up Masterpiece by numbers on Amazon, you will see they are nothing like the things we had as kids.

By *istyblue1967Man  over a year ago

manchester

exercise.

go for walks

dont buy crap or eat take outs

masturbate daily x

"But you have LVM don’t you? Doesn’t he keep you company?"

He's been out of the country for a few months now and I'm not coping well without him.

I usually finish work around 7pm after staring at the monitor for 10 hours to then move from my home office to the living room to then stare at the TV for a few more hours before going to sleep. I'm just sick of it.

By *nked_kittenWoman  over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

That’s a much better word than baby hippo which is what I tend to say.

And I’m not sure, I’ve been up and down with the whole alone situation myself. I did take up pottery during lock down. It was good for taking my mind off stuff

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

"Whalefant is brilliant OP, you've made me snort with laughter. "

Yeah that was good!!

Honestly op it's really tough right now, hard enough under normal conditions and i can't in good conscience suggest meeting people at this time even though we all need a hug now and then.

Probably your best bet is to strike up online friendships, cam/zoom and the like where possible to help with the social itch, certainly talking shit on here all day helps me to some small degree. Delve in to books or a game world too, it's not a fix and it's not a substitute but it can help to distract the mind a while. Write a blog or diary, it may not contain much or it may be ground hog day but it can help you focus and bring about a need to challenge yourself, further distracting you. Start a new hobby or learn a new language, anything you can throw yourself in to that requires concentration when you're at a low point.

The biggest thing though and this is the kicker, you should accept that you are going to have some bleak moments which you can do little more than ride out but these can be manageable the more you accept and understand.

With regard the depression have you seen a doctor? Perhaps medication if it's not manageable?

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

. I am with a few groups on meet up before Covid19 the organisers did simple things like a drink in a pub , meal at a restaurant , film night , live music in a pub.It maybe worth doing a google search see what’s in your area on meet up.If you are working perhaps arrange something with your work colleagues.In the mean time exercise , music and home made cooking can be a good way to forget the loneliness for a while.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I am lucky as have dogs to keep me amused and active. If they were not here i think i would still do alot of walking as love being outside. I quite like being alone if i am honest. I do not eat crap as never buy crap to eat. Have you ever considered doing voluntary work to fill your lonely hours?

By *beefMan  over a year ago

Long eaton

i live alone but luckily i have two dogs that have helped make me many friends to talk too. i have hobbies that help with boredom and if all that fails i just go see family its best just to get out and have a walk or see family.

Sorry for your predicament.

At least you have light at the end of the tunnel when your partner returns.

In the meantime why don't you try and make some friends in your area? I know it's easier said than done especially now, but there are still plenty of people needing friendship.

You need to distract your mind with something.

Personally I play alot of video games and chat with people online alot as a distraction. Doesn't always work but it does help. I'm always available if you just want someone to chat to

As for the crap food thing try experimenting with cooking. I recently started calorie counting as I put on about 2 stone during lockdown so I looked at healthy meals and tried to keep my calorie intake down.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"But you have LVM don’t you? Doesn’t he keep you company?

He's been out of the country for a few months now and I'm not coping well without him.

I usually finish work around 7pm after staring at the monitor for 10 hours to then move from my home office to the living room to then stare at the TV for a few more hours before going to sleep. I'm just sick of it. "

Working from home has made it so easy to fall into this trap. The thing is, all the built up stress from work only gets carried with you and you don't get that release.

I would recommend going out for walks once you finish work and listening to music at the same time always helps me. I can also understand if you don't want to because you finish so late so perhaps a walk during your lunch break may help instead?

I wish you all the best though because lonliness isn't something to wish on anyone and it can be tough to break bad habits

Have you tried dancing in the kitchen to some dub reggae ?

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I usually finish work around 7pm after staring at the monitor for 10 hours to then move from my home office to the living room to then stare at the TV for a few more hours before going to sleep. I'm just sick of it. "

Oh crikey! Now I see why....

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Your words really match myself , exactly like you , i live alone , no family and crap food , friends i have and they know who they are because if i talk with them almost daily is because we care about each other's .

Loneliness is very dificult, come home 24 7 360 and found yourself lonely between empty walls .

I fight go work and when home , listen music or play guitar , watching movies sometimes read , driving somewhere , or sleep much as i can when is possible .

Also Fabs is fab because can really bring lovely people into our lifes.

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

Single parent, 4 walls was my life.

doing house chores in the afternoon for me as I could nip out after droping both children into school

night time boredom back ground sound was company rest of night used to enjoy the films I got or have a game on playstation or pc

had largish garden it did help as I was able to create an alotment in the garden and grow food in it

flowers s and I dont mix

always did enjoy the meets organised on the forums

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Writing. I can go anywhere and do anything with anyone.

Which is helpful, as it's been 212 days since I last had any meaningful human contact.

Have you tried farting in the bath and catching the bubbles between your legs and pretending you’re on the level, just an idea ?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

My tv is seldom on. I find the forums far more entertaining and i also read and do jigsaws. Can you buy a small pet like hamster or a kitten?.

"Have you tried farting in the bath and catching the bubbles between your legs and pretending you’re on the level, just an idea ? "

I don't have a bath

And thank you everyone for your lovely words and tips.

By *orkshireBeef26Man  over a year ago

Kirkella

Evening

Don't be Alone,

I'd chat with you anytime...

Andy xx

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

Get busy on a passionate project and at the same time relax.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Learn a new skill or improve at an existing one.

By *ightkitty4uWoman  over a year ago

Epsom

I think I am broken, have lived on my own for 7 years now and never get lonely... Love my own company

Baking cakes/cooking reading learning new skills are all great time wasters...

By *punkymonkey40Man  over a year ago

derby

I live alone even though in a house share, I don't speak to anyone there.. I do have family near by but see them very rarely 'work' 'crappy weather' I am only child and lost my father 2 years ago.. I never really had many friends but got enough to get by, I work and see people there.

As for being on my own, hobbies, Internet, keeping busy always helps..making friends online

For me I am getting more into gaming (via vr headset and retrogaming) hobbies are great especially if you can turn it into a profit

Oh sweetheart I can relate. I think volunteering is a great idea. It’ll be hard to get your arse moving at first but after a while it’ll become routine and you’ll just do it. Meet some new people- they don’t have to become life long friends- and get that sexy body moving.

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

Oh, I feel for you, I really do.

I was pretty much the same whilst shielding. My mental health took a right battering and by the end of September,I'd ballooned by 20lbs. I wasn't slim to begin with, so it became a vicious circle: depressed, eat chocolate and pizza, get more depressed and repeat.

I watched a lot of Netflix or read novels on the days I actually got outta bed. And went out for drives in my car. I'm back on track now, and have lost 4lbs, which has spurred me on.

Try chatting more on the forums, there's some lovely people on there, who'll be more than happy to make you laugh.

Hope he comes home soon to you xx

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

I feel for you, OP

I’m single, self employed, and I’ve worked from home (mostly) for the past eight years, so lockdown hasn’t affected me much.

It’s not much help to you, but I think I just cope with it. I’d love someone to share my life with, and yes that gets me feeling lonely from time to time, but I’m a boring git anyway

Sometimes it’s nice just doing what I want, when I want....

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

"I think I am broken, have lived on my own for 7 years now and never get lonely... Love my own company

Baking cakes/cooking reading learning new skills are all great time wasters..."

But you are busy, curious, learning and discovering things as a substitute.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Maybe do some decorating, or bake a pie.

Gym or get some kettle bells n train at home......or do what I do n just wank more

I'm that used to it now it doesn't bother me I'm either listening to music watching movies or YouTube vids or sometimes Xbox but I do have 2 cats as well

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Online courses, there's loads from diplomas to gym workouts

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Music - Spotify is good as you can spend ages browsing all sorts of playlists. Bits of reading, watching feel good films, all sorts of self improvement stuff online like Yoga, Meditation or just browsing Social Media to see what Madonna’s up to. Just to take the edge of the bleh feeling.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

Maybe take up writing or something? Turn off all devices and just sit with pen and paper, maybe some candles, and just let your mind flow onto the paper

Sorry to hear you’re having a tough time.

Going to the gym has helped me in the past a d the classes.

I’m not a massive gym fan but I found it helped get me out of my head and the people have generally been really nice there x

I find it kind of easy, but then again I am pretty asocial anyway

I enjoy being on my own

Holidaying and daytripping alone is great too

I am far from being a hermit - I love people - I just love my own space a bit too much

I don’t live alone so can’t advise but I wanted to post on your thread anyways so you’d know I am doing my best to help with your lonely.

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

I live on my own and can empathise with feeling like you do.

I think there's only one thing for it....you need to get a kitten and call it Lorenzo! I'd actually be really lonely without my 2 big boys

In all seriousness though you know where I am if you need someone to chat to. We can talk wedding cake xx

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

Gym walks and set your self a time table I know it sounds silly but keeping to some form of rhythm helps outs. Silly things like a day for washing ironing shopping that sort of thing

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

I’m confused my lovely. I thought you and your chap lived together?

If not - could you? Easy way to stamp out loneliness. Failing that - and if you have time for one - have you thought of getting a pet! My pup is a great companion - though totally barmy and very demanding. Bloody adore him though. Xx

Prestonish

Sorry - I now see you answered my question.

Sending hugs xx

Prestonish

Have you considered looking at ‘who’s local’ and striking up conversations with local women of a similar age and mindset? A few female friends could be exactly what you need?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I love living on my own couldnt live with anyone again but when my son left home i got two kittens they kept me occupied

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

One word.. dogs. These buggers give me a reason to get up and keep me going in shit times.

I empathise OP. I’m impossible though. I’m not very sociable at the best of times. But now this ridiculous situation has hit I’m in a bubble with my high risk parents so won’t socialise with anyone for fear of passing anything to them.

The longer this goes on the fatter and more miserable I become. Which makes me less motivated to leave the house at all. Which makes me fatter... random chatting doesn’t work for me, it drains me so I’m a shit communicator. I’m just keeping to myself and preserving energy for when the clouds pass.

Working from home is pants.

Hope you’re feeling brighter soon. Just do what you can when you feel like it. Walking is ace for the soul. I’ll practise what I preach soon x

Mushrooms

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Exercise, colouring books for adults, reading, yoga, taking pics for OH... I'm lucky I've got the pets and kids to keep me busy. You've nearly done it sweetie and you've totally got this!

By *lipy123TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

I read fiction novel take you to a different world for a couple of hours

I am an emotional eater and so to compensate and distract myself from doing too much eating I exercise... I am a keen runner, I also enjoy walking, paddleboarding and my life long love of dancing... which can be done at home.

When I lived alone and my son would be at his dad's for the weekend I started my party for one nights... music, disco lights on YouTube via the television, a bottle of lager and lots of dancing. I absolutely loved it and it kick started me into losing weight and exercising more.

Her x

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

Met Opera with their daily streams has made a big difference to those days when I could not go anywhere and could not see anyone. Even now, when things are changed it is still a source of comfort.

Taking walks while listening to audiobooks. This was in warmer weather of course and one needs to have a park close by. "Oral" has definitely become my thing afterwards - I would be glad to have books read aloud to me!

Dance workout videos. Exercise has to be fun, at least that's how I feel.

Regular contact with friends in whatever form it takes.

Regular orgasms in whatever form it takes.

Fun tip - one of the therapists I know is a big advocate of singing to lift your spirits.

For me personally, games

Walking the dog does also help as being outside really helps keep the mental state in a positive position.

Also just chatting to people, whether that be new or friends. If you are ever bored or lonely and do feel reaching out for a chat, just let me know

Stay safe

I live alone and have found the lockdown and the restrictions difficult at times. I have always tried to remain positive and to use all my extra alone time for things that during normal times I just never seemed to find the time for. Apart from taking very long walks and more fresh air than you can shake a stick at I have also lost myself in reading and rediscovering the music I loved and havent listened to in years. I also speak as regularly, especially at low times, as possible with friends over the phone or by other forms. It all helps but their are still times when you do feel very alone and it is then you must try and rise above it by thinking about all the good things in life and how it will be once we all get back to normal. Be strong.

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I always find slipping in between the pages of a novel or into a podcast a great way of feeling like I’ve surrounded myself with others. I’ve never really been a fan of sticking myself in front of the TV like a toddler. The pen pal idea may just be a good one though. I absolutely love getting a handwritten letter through the post and the process of replying is good therapy as you find yourself telling your correspondent all sorts! Therapeutic in that sense.

I hope it gets easier for you OP! Lockdown is particularly brutal when you’re isolated.

"I live on my own and can empathise with feeling like you do.

I think there's only one thing for it....you need to get a kitten and call it Lorenzo! I'd actually be really lonely without my 2 big boys

In all seriousness though you know where I am if you need someone to chat to. We can talk wedding cake xx"

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Have you lived alone for long?

When I first moved out I used it as an opportunity to learn to cook properly (as in from scratch) and used the extra floor space to exercise. I spend a bit of time reading too, I find a topic that piques my interest and get a book about it.

Do you work from home too? If so it's no wonder you find your confines a bit oppressive. Need to break your day up a bit, go for a walk or cycle maybe?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm sorry you're struggling . If you ever want to video call or something you know where I am .

By *nked_kittenWoman  over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

"Have you tried dancing in the kitchen to some dub reggae ?"

Not quite that... but during lockdown I was shocked how some music and a bit of dancing helped lift my mood

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Hope some of the advice has helped?

"

I cry.

Mostly is listen to music.

Often I cry.

I live alone and don't have many close friends, and so this is a problem for me a lot of the time too.

I find going to the gym - and I can't stand going - does help my mental well being and so I try and force myself out there most mornings. I also find that a pint of water every morning helps my brain to function. I like old movies, so that's also a help.

I think it's important that you try not to ever have a day that you feel has been wasted. Set yourself tasks, even if it's just tidying up your place or cooking something nice for yourself. You're in Lincoln, which isn't a village - turn up to things going on in your community.

Remember there's a lot of nice people on here with a lot in common with you. Use us. x

By the way, anyone who'd come up with the word whalefant might be a natural writer.

By *oldenskyWoman  over a year ago

london

I talk to my budgie sausage

Pointing my house if you get bored.

Free to help me??

"Pointing my house if you get bored.

Free to help me?? "

If I wasn’t supposed to be resting I’d offer.

By *offee27Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Take up walking or hiking.

I live alone and spent most my summer on some nice walks.

Music ..music..music..if there is an instrument that you have always wished that you could play ..go learn it ..if you live alone you have plenty of time and space to do so ..age is not an issue when it comes to learning a musical instrument...yes it's easier if younger but not an issue when older ..you will be amazed how much fun and enjoyment you'll get out of it .and the time will fly ..best wishes to you .

"I find it kind of easy, but then again I am pretty asocial anyway

I enjoy being on my own

Holidaying and daytripping alone is great too

I am far from being a hermit - I love people - I just love my own space a bit too much "

I'm the same - I like my own company.

I enjoy walking and cycling and cooking.

It's really important to get out of your 4 walls.

Put headphones on and get some fresh air after work you'll feel better for it x

Sad that there's been two forums on depression on here in just a few days.

By *heExcommMan  over a year ago

Llantrisant

I'm alone most of the day so I know the feeling. I personally advice picking up a craft hobby. Something that takes your mind off things and your hands busy. For an affordable one, I'd say crochet is a good start. A lot of craft hobbies can get expensive but that one is pretty affordable

By *ugofirstMan  over a year ago

livingston

You need to escape the house to break up the four walls situation. Even if it is for a walk. As someone who has regularly lived on their own I have been lucky enough to own dogs which engages your brain just through interacting with them.

You need to find an interest to get your mind in a different place. Good luck and stay strong

Radio4 and the World Service

I’m finding that going for long walks helps me. Audiobooks too help keep my mind occupied and give another voice when the place is quiet.

It’s hard to be alone, especially when you’re used to being with someone all the time. But Lorenzo will be home soon for you sweetie! And in the mean time you’re being a strong badass every day that passes. xx

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Op I try to meditate at least once a day but often twice, only 10 minutes each, it's a great reset and there's loads of apps to work with. I also found exercise is crucial, so try and do 10 to 15 minutes Pilates every morning. The last thing is try journalling or at least write three gratitudes at the end of each day so you go to sleep on a positive, however small it may have been.

It doesn't mean you'll always be on top, for me this morning being a good example, but you will more often than not!

X

"I talk to my budgie sausage "

You've definitely been alone too long if you're making yourself budgie sausages to talk to

i read books.

i also stream games on twitch and have a chat session so people can talk about anything they wish to share and get help with.

i also offer 1-1 chats which some have found give them a different view or way to improve a situation i.e. work stress, bullying, debt etc.

i have a cat. the cat rules and is very popular on my streams, more than me. people want to see the cat!

the forums here are interesting, i do not actively look to meet these days but that does not mean i wont if the right people come along.

the thing you should do is organise your life. write down everything you day to day and put it in order.

add up the free time you have.

first thing is when you get up make your bed, this is the way to go forward. be tidy and direct. do not sleep in or lay there doing nothing.

at one point i had 3 jobs on the go. 1 full time 2 part time and i still managed 4 -5 hours sleep a day. this kept me busy and stopped my mind overthinking bad things.

how much money do you have? do you save or are you in debt? work to remove debt. its the only way.

life is broken up into little pieces, you need to examine each part and assemble it correctly to achieve things. being single is an chance for you to do things, embrace it.

i recently learnt to fly, i couldnt have done this if married or with someone. it was one of the best things ive done. now when im up there in the clouds my life feels clear and free.

find something you are interested in. even if its plane spotting or train spoting. do it. no holding back. get up and do it.

and one more thing.

get off facebook, twitter and other social media.

seeing what others are up to will bring you down. and any negative comment will hurt you so get off them completely.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

Music.

Be kind to yourself

Candlelight if you can’t light a fire (which warms the soul), light some candles flick the lights off and enjoy the glow

Reward yourself - a good bottle of wine, a nice bar of chocolate, an over indulgent wank (what?!)

Come off of social media. It’s a quick fix, like a sugar rush, but you will crash (fab not included obviously!)

Read more, hobby more.

Write letters, you don’t have to send them, but the sheer joy of dancing ink across a page and filling a space with your thoughts is a release. Set the words free from your head.

Train yourself to be positive. You can do this. You will do this.

Understand that life is a series of chapters, only you can start the next one, but to start it, you have to process and finish the one you are on.

And finally, you are never truly alone, subconsciously you Have made that choice, do not look without to break down the barriers you have built, look within.

Good luck OP

I find it soo nice to see soo many lovely messages of support!

What a nice bunch you all are!

Hope you manage to take on board some of the tips OB!

I would genuinely look into all the options, something I find great for meeting people is fitness, find a good boot camp to go to as you'll be surprised as how many different types of people go, and generally in that environment you make friends. Im quite a big girl but if you find the right gym/boot camp it can be great! Xx

OP not OB lol

A half decent drink, some good old music and a wank - works for me

By *abuma65Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Lived on my own for nearly 10 yrs though dont spend loads of time at home. I go to a gym and workout with a class of people with a variety of abilities. I run loads outdoors with friends I have met in gyms over the years. Also occasionally go to Yoga where you can meet other people . Got several other hobbies such as Photography, playing guitar and drinking beer with friends. I don't really get bored and wish I could work less to have more time. I guess its finding stuff to fill your life that you enjoy and preferably some of it with other peeps x

Music - Spotify was a lifeline for me

How about joining a gym? Or a fitness club.... Or the other thing i did in the early days of lockdown was fb free Yoga

Projects are good too - learn a new skill, or a new craft?

Ooo and audio books were a revelation !

I live alone, and it’s been hard since my son moved out .......

But I bought a bike, and that’s been great, especially during the lighter nights and weekends.

Music also......... listening to alsorts of genres, and stuff from when I was growing up...... it’s kept me going x

Since moved to UK have lived alone most of my life

Was fine before as had good friends that saw quite regularly but used to be difficult at weekends when they were often out and I was in alone

Noticed getting bit harder recently to keep finding things to do - like watching tv etc but often not really in mood for it and end up watching crap

been spending more time on here which has been good and bad as some chats have been fun but also think of the fun could be having

We all have good and bad days lass deep breath count to ten you must have hobbies something you like to do reading a book listening to music lasses used to knit there’s always plenty of things to do it’s how you as a person deal with it talking to people helps to

I crochet and that keeps my mind occupied and my hands busy so that I can't boredom and comfort eat.

I also have a self care bag with things in like an oil burner, notebook and pen, fluffy blanket, luxury shower gel, nail varnishes and things for some pampering.

Of course there's always Fab where you can make friends and chat in the forums and PMs.

xx

» Add a new message to this topic