FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > double standards

double standards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouvak OP   Man  over a year ago

clacton on sea

ok a question open to both male and female here, and theres no right or wrong answer so it's not a trick queston.

friendships ?

a woman may have men as friends and see nothing wrong in it.

but if a male has women as friends then suddenly sex is part of the equation.

because most women say a man can't be a friend with a female if sex isn't involved.

how do you see it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

minge and cock

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Load of rubbish, both men and women can be friends with the oppisite sex without having to sleep with them

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"Load of rubbish, both men and women can be friends with the oppisite sex without having to sleep with them"

or sleep with both of them...its still equal that way too

seriously tho...what diamond says above me

xx

clacton on sea

"Load of rubbish, both men and women can be friends with the oppisite sex without having to sleep with them"

ok but why then do 75% of most females think that if a guy is friendly with a woman that theres more to it than just friendship the other 15% get the hump because he wont share her lol

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"ok a question open to both male and female here, and theres no right or wrong answer so it's not a trick queston.

friendships ?

because most women say a man can't be a friend with a female if sex isn't involved.

how do you see it ?"

You've been meeting the wrong women!

cock and minge

"cock and minge"

Sounds like a good name for a pub lol

clacton on sea

"ok a question open to both male and female here, and theres no right or wrong answer so it's not a trick queston.

friendships ?

how do you see it ?

You've been meeting the wrong women!"

well for the the last 6 years i've been a singleton, prior to that i spent 27 years married, and every time i made a female friend i went through hell because of it ( so ok i'm basing it on a single instance but i know of dozen of men who have expirenced the same problem)

friendships ?

how do you see it ?

well for the the last 6 years i've been a singleton, prior to that i spent 27 years married, and every time i made a female friend i went through hell because of it ( so ok i'm basing it on a single instance but i know of dozen of men who have expirenced the same problem) "

so its not actually 75% then just one experience

clacton on sea

friendships ?

how do you see it ?

well for the the last 6 years i've been a singleton, prior to that i spent 27 years married, and every time i made a female friend i went through hell because of it ( so ok i'm basing it on a single instance but i know of dozen of men who have expirenced the same problem)

so its not actually 75% then just one experience"

i belong to a large group of bikers( 150 + members of whom 95% are married and all suffer from the no female friends syndrom sometime in the relationship) so it's not a generalisation it's based on some facts

gained from talking to both men and women in the group, i know why i think it happens but then that just my opinion, trust is important in any relationship and when someone fails to show that trust, then insecurity sets in

i got loads male friends even sleep in

same bed an nothing happens as

we are gd friends

It's all about trust for us .... 100% both ways. We both have friends, mainly workwise who are the opposite sex and it isn't an issue. Being happily married to my childhood sweetheart, I don't look at other guys in everyday life, swinging is different as it's a naughty fun thing with no emotion attached just enjoyment.

friendships ?

how do you see it ?

so its not actually 75% then just one experience

i belong to a large group of bikers( 150 + members of whom 95% are married and all suffer from the no female friends syndrom sometime in the relationship) so it's not a generalisation it's based on some facts

gained from talking to both men and women in the group, i know why i think it happens but then that just my opinion, trust is important in any relationship and when someone fails to show that trust, then insecurity sets in "

So its up to 95% now is it

clacton on sea

stop twisting numbers lol all i asked is why does it seem that it's fine for women to have male friends yet not for men to have female friends ?

because we are all on here for sex, and meeting new people etc, we are all gonna say of course u can have the opposite sex as a friend .

But them that aint on sex sites, will disagree, i dont think i know any man ( who is in a relationship) has female friends. Sad i know , but its a fact of life that there is so many people in this world who are insecure, jealous and untrusting...

They all need to join fabs and have a more open mind

friendships ?

how do you see it ?"

if men cant be friends with a woman and sex not be involves how can all these women have innocent men friends? surely going by what you have said she must be shagging them all because they all her friends? lol

clacton on sea

"because we are all on here for sex, and meeting new people etc, we are all gonna say of course u can have the opposite sex as a friend .

But them that aint on sex sites, will disagree, i dont think i know any man ( who is in a relationship) has female friends. Sad i know , but its a fact of life that there is so many people in this world who are insecure, jealous and untrusting...

They all need to join fabs and have a more open mind "

i'm glad you saw where i was coming from, and see it somewhat the same way as i did, as a swinger my mind is open and unobjective, it has to be or you couldn't swing, ok i have inhabitions about certain aspects of sex and sexuality, but aint we all, my question was about women and men in friendships and why for one sex its fine and for the toer it's not.

your answer was elliquaint and concice and made the assosiation i was implying

"stop twisting numbers lol all i asked is why does it seem that it's fine for women to have male friends yet not for men to have female friends ?

"

Im not twisting numbers, your the one stating statistics

You would make an excellent politician

"because we are all on here for sex, and meeting new people etc, we are all gonna say of course u can have the opposite sex as a friend .

They all need to join fabs and have a more open mind "

Totally agree, my views have definitely changed since joining this site x

"cock and minge

Sounds like a good name for a pub lol"

LMAO

Assuming your talking outside of swinging, its probably because a larger percentage of men cannot keep it in their trousers, and as in all walks of life the "tarring with the same brush" comes into play, it doesn't matter how much you trust someone, because if they inadvertently break that trust then its no longer there, and takes a while to return if ever.

Just been sat here since reading the ops question and ive realised My male friends are all off swinging sites,( by that i do mean very good friends, not fb's. i dont have any true male friends who arnt swingers.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

friendships ?

how do you see it ?

if men cant be friends with a woman and sex not be involves how can all these women have innocent men friends? surely going by what you have said she must be shagging them all because they all her friends? lol"

She is shagging them.... just keeping it quiet as she don't want to be labelled a tart lol

My closest friends are female, mainly because my close male friends are not good at keeping in touch

Can't think of any close single male friends though, although I usually get on better with men at work

I would like to believe it is possible to have a circle of good male friends without sex being in the equation.

However, I don't mind if sex is in the equation!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Steve's best friend is a woman - we both have friends of both sexes and know loads of other people who have friends of the opposite sex and don't know where you're getting your facts and figures from?

"Steve's best friend is a woman - we both have friends of both sexes and know loads of other people who have friends of the opposite sex and don't know where you're getting your facts and figures from?"

Did rather confuse me as well

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

most of my friends are women (male writing here) and all of my best friends are and sex has never really been part of he equation and my mrs never ever gives me a hard time about it, maybe i,m lucky but i dont know why she would

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

ok

i only found the "swinging" world this Jan.

Didnt realise that is what i had ben kind of doing before ------BUT

As usual it all comes down to the people you meet,

You can meet people who just want FUN, and you can meet people WHO WANT TO CONTROL - i have met both, and am glad that now i am just meeting people who want FUN

if you cant fuck your friends and all that

thats why we have this wonderful place, to get away from what people think is "normal" cheating,lying,jealousy,insecurities, rules

who the fuck wants that??

not me thats for sure, much better all being friends that can fuck without thinking a fuck means something, fuck then carry on being m8's, its the way forward....................help me.......i can see the light

your figures are shite _ouvak but i know where your coming from, its kinda the whole reason ive not been swinging sooner

Captain

over n out........

"cock and minge

Sounds like a good name for a pub lol"

it sooo does lol,

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

of course men and women can be friends with out sex coming in to it

for gods sake i was married for 20 yrs