FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unfeasible excuses....

Unfeasible excuses....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *innie The Minx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I drove Barnard Castle to test my eyesight"....mmmn...ok Pinochio.

What's the daftest excuse you've heard either in real life or on here?

I once worked with someone who had to go home immediately as her washing has been stolen off the line...

The fact it was a sunny afternoon and she couldn't be arsed working was a total coincidence I'm sure...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I for one fully believe Dominic Cummings; Hell, I once flew to Cairo to test my vision. It’s the done thing you know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I for one fully believe Dominic Cummings; Hell, I once flew to Cairo to test my vision. It’s the done thing you know "

I took a night boat there once...

A tinder date cancelled because she'd "accidentally bought a second dog today and don't want to leave them alone on in the flat"

Upstaged by impromptu dog purchase...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I worked with a woman who had to go home "to wash her dogs bed". The brass neck of the woman! The boss let her go though

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I for one fully believe Dominic Cummings; Hell, I once flew to Cairo to test my vision. It’s the done thing you know

I took a night boat there once...

A tinder date cancelled because she'd "accidentally bought a second dog today and don't want to leave them alone on in the flat"

Upstaged by impromptu dog purchase... "

I had a similar occurrence happen to me when I travelled to Japan; She told me her Tamagotchi needed feeding and stood me up

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

My ex said he downloaded Tinder because I didn't compliment him enough so he had to look elsewhere for validation and confidence. I guess he then slipped and fell and accidentally met someone off there.

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

I read a story that a woman thought Wales was in England and so she followed their rules

By *innie The Minx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I for one fully believe Dominic Cummings; Hell, I once flew to Cairo to test my vision. It’s the done thing you know "

I fully intend on doing my essential shopping in the Bahamas

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Boris has just defended him during questions, bringing out his own glasses, saying "Yeah, it does seem to effect your eyesight". So it was OK to go on the road and drive 250miles!!!!! wtf.

» Add a new message to this topic