FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Satisfying aspects of social distancing

Satisfying aspects of social distancing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are some very good points like telling people to fuck off away from you when there literally stood a foot away in a shopping queue, people don't actually take offence and realise that they are in the wrong and apologise back.. Hope things like this continue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm finding most people are being more polite and respectful than usual.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There are some very good points like telling people to fuck off away from you when there literally stood a foot away in a shopping queue, people don't actually take offence and realise that they are in the wrong and apologise back.. Hope things like this continue "

Telling to people to get away without getting beat up is definitely a plus side

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"There are some very good points like telling people to fuck off away from you when there literally stood a foot away in a shopping queue, people don't actually take offence and realise that they are in the wrong and apologise back.. Hope things like this continue

Telling to people to get away without getting beat up is definitely a plus side"

Tell that to my black eye!

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’m an antisocial bastard at the best of times so it’s all good here

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

I never understood why people would stand so close to you when queuing.. they were almost touching you.

One big plus that’s come of this.

"There are some very good points like telling people to fuck off away from you when there literally stood a foot away in a shopping queue, people don't actually take offence and realise that they are in the wrong and apologise back.. Hope things like this continue

Tell that to my black eye! "

Thats because you got too close

"There are some very good points like telling people to fuck off away from you when there literally stood a foot away in a shopping queue, people don't actually take offence and realise that they are in the wrong and apologise back.. Hope things like this continue "

Totally agree, some people really don’t understand hygiene, I use to hate being so close to people in the queue.

Tell that to my black eye! "

Jokes right?

I have no idea what they expect to happen when we return to commuting to London. You cannot even social distance on the platform nevermind the armpit dodging when in the carriage.

I popped to our town yesterday as I have nobody to get groceries for us and couldn't believe the change in one week of how many people were out and not keeping far enough apart.

» Add a new message to this topic