FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Big sorry

Big sorry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A big sorry if I have upset anyone pissed anyone off been a twat lately or just come across as a complete cunt. I love the forums and have made.some good friends because of them but I get the vibe lately that I'm not liked as much as maybe I once was. So sorry to anyone I have upset

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope, dont be a daft cunt, just chill out a bit and dont monopolise xx

Get over yourself pal.

Perhaps if you just join in without attempting to make everything about yourself then you won’t feel such a nob.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"A big sorry if I have upset anyone pissed anyone off been a twat lately or just come across as a complete cunt. I love the forums and have made.some good friends because of them but I get the vibe lately that I'm not liked as much as maybe I once was. So sorry to anyone I have upset "

Ditto

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

We all make mistakes OP, don't worry and welcome back. X

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

You can’t please everyone, just be yourself

So many do what you state on a daily basis

"A big sorry if I have upset anyone pissed anyone off been a twat lately or just come across as a complete cunt. I love the forums and have made.some good friends because of them but I get the vibe lately that I'm not liked as much as maybe I once was. So sorry to anyone I have upset "

So you should be. You really hurt my feelings...

Seriously WD, you are one of the least sarcastic on here. I was shocked to see this thread. You are witty and fun on the forums. You have a great bunch of friends too. I do understand though how you feel, I have days like that where I feel ive upset people but you haven't. Dont change on here ever please xx

I think people get a little too serious on here sometimes. Don't worry who likes & doesn't like you! Fuck 'em! X

I don't feel upset. More tired of your posting style at times.. as I'm sure someone might be of mine. Anyway.. the point is: you cant be liked by everyone, stop trying to be.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Most peoples emotions are all over the place under this lock down, well done for apologising if you have offended anyone.

Stay happy And well OP xx

OP fuck them....we can't all like each other on here so let the beautiful people have their clique and you just be yourself and be part of the dad bod gang like me

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I’m crying buckets here sob sob sob (lol).

As I've said I just hate the thought of upset people and pissing people off that's all

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

It isn’t easy knowing you are disliked, or that people hold negative opinions of you. Nobody here is perfect and we all make mistakes. What matters is that we learn and grow and continue to strive towards becoming the best person we can be. It takes courage to own up to our mistakes. Hold your high xx

"As I've said I just hate the thought of upset people and pissing people off that's all "

You need to up your game bud...

"As I've said I just hate the thought of upset people and pissing people off that's all "

Aw I live for pissing people off

"As I've said I just hate the thought of upset people and pissing people off that's all

Aw I live for pissing people off"

Leeds

Just be yourself....no scrap that....don’t lol.

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Not seen anything you've said that could be conceived as cuntish.

Don't lose sleep about pissing people off, different people have different triggers. Be yourself!

Let it go...let it go...

"As I've said I just hate the thought of upset people and pissing people off that's all

Aw I live for pissing people off"

your actually ok queenie I think your a ok gal

"

Let it go...let it go...

"

I nearly broke into song reading that

All you can do is be true to yourself.

Some will like you, some will not & some like me will be indifferent...

Never apologise and never look back OP

Badass

Leeds

"Never apologise and never look back OP

Badass "

Don’t look back in anger....

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have actually watched you post numetous times and have felt the sarcasim within you actually concern me as i feel you are making forums your world just now and i sense a desire or need from you to be liked. This is a forum the people here should be irrelvant to you in your day to day life to apologise for being here as a member no more or less important than anyone else scares me for you chill out sweet heart take it for what it is a means to pass time dont make it an every thing take care of you and your family xxx

Glasgow

Sorry not your sarcasm the sarcasm in responses to your posts.

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

I’ve not seen anything that is giving me that impression, be yourself and carry on, if people don’t like it then that’s their opinion and should just move on.

"I have actually watched you post numetous times and have felt the sarcasim within you actually concern me as i feel you are making forums your world just now and i sense a desire or need from you to be liked. This is a forum the people here should be irrelvant to you in your day to day life to apologise for being here as a member no more or less important than anyone else scares me for you chill out sweet heart take it for what it is a means to pass time dont make it an every thing take care of you and your family xxx"
thank you I do probably spend way to much time on here. I've had a pretty shit couple of years and funding fab actually realy cheered me up and helped me and I made it a mission of mine to try and make people happy and smile because no one should ever feel what I've felt and be where I've been.

Maybe I try to hard to be everyones friend and to try and include everyone and be nice to everyone but I hate the thought of anyone feeling sad and in doing so I think I've actually pushed people away and come across as something I'm not hence why I felt the need to apologise to everyone

Hey. The best way is to not worry about what people think, just worry about what your friends on here think, that’s all Im concerned about. Half on here love me half can’t stand me, doesn’t bother me one bit. You are what you are. It’s the internet my love. Don’t let it get to you. For what it’s worth I think you’re alright xx

I'm more a lurker for the most part, but you're a familiar face whose posts usually make me smile.

I used to use another forum (parenting website, many years ago) and that was a pretty savage environment. If you took things said in there to heart, it could be very upsetting. Plenty of people learned the hard way to either develop a thicker skin, be as much of a prick as the worst of us, or stick to posting very neutral comments that couldn't be picked apart. Anyway, my point is that the best way to treat an online forum is to take the good bits from it that help you out, and shrug off the shitty stuff. There's a helpful barrier between internet-land and real life, so try not to blur the two as much as you can, and you'll do fine even when you do piss people off.

Glasgow

"I have actually watched you post numetous times and have felt the sarcasim within you actually concern me as i feel you are making forums your world just now and i sense a desire or need from you to be liked. This is a forum the people here should be irrelvant to you in your day to day life to apologise for being here as a member no more or less important than anyone else scares me for you chill out sweet heart take it for what it is a means to pass time dont make it an every thing take care of you and your family xxx thank you I do probably spend way to much time on here. I've had a pretty shit couple of years and funding fab actually realy cheered me up and helped me and I made it a mission of mine to try and make people happy and smile because no one should ever feel what I've felt and be where I've been.

Maybe I try to hard to be everyones friend and to try and include everyone and be nice to everyone but I hate the thought of anyone feeling sad and in doing so I think I've actually pushed people away and come across as something I'm not hence why I felt the need to apologise to everyone "

Believe me the bitches and cunts or the 50 year old play grpund bullys will still be here going about their nasty spiteful business regardless apologise to no one you have every right to post fuck them they dont like you who gives a fuck be you.xx

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"I think people get a little too serious on here sometimes. Don't worry who likes & doesn't like you! Fuck 'em! X"
This

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I think sometimes we catastrophise things in our head and also can think that people care far more than they actually do. Most are indifferent to all of us, some might dislike us and others like us. Just keep doing you - no one is liked by all and we've all posted things on the forum that have made someone eyeroll or think what a twat at some point.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

You can’t please all of the people all lf the time OP, so don’t try. That path leads to misery.

Just be you. And if folk don’t like you then they can swerve you by and don’t pay it no mind.

"I think sometimes we catastrophise things in our head and also can think that people care far more than they actually do. Most are indifferent to all of us, some might dislike us and others like us. Just keep doing you - no one is liked by all and we've all posted things on the forum that have made someone eyeroll or think what a twat at some point. "

Pretty much this. You say things so much better than me

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

I’m not liked by loads and ignored most of the time. Don’t worry about it pal........

This isn’t real life and we all use it for some sort of escape from reality.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I think sometimes we catastrophise things in our head and also can think that people care far more than they actually do. Most are indifferent to all of us, some might dislike us and others like us. Just keep doing you - no one is liked by all and we've all posted things on the forum that have made someone eyeroll or think what a twat at some point.

Pretty much this. You say things so much better than me "

Eyerolling is the pits.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You're fine, OP. Don't sweat it.

Glasgow

"I’m not liked by loads and ignored most of the time. Don’t worry about it pal........

"

This nasty is nasty Mr widow it can only hide under bravado for so long then the good people notice you ever need a chat message me .xx

"I think sometimes we catastrophise things in our head and also can think that people care far more than they actually do. Most are indifferent to all of us, some might dislike us and others like us. Just keep doing you - no one is liked by all and we've all posted things on the forum that have made someone eyeroll or think what a twat at some point.

Pretty much this. You say things so much better than me "

Don’t tell her that

Think of the poor door frames in her house when she tries to walk through them

I have never had an issue but will hold my hands up and say yes, I did think you was going too far in the last thread. It was persistant and obvious it was you aiming lots at me and sparkles.

It is the only time you have annoyed me though and there is no need for an apology thread.

We all get it wrong sometimes.

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Get over yourself pal.

Perhaps if you just join in without attempting to make everything about yourself then you won’t feel such a nob."

Wow....

Good on you OP for being big enough to admit it and apologising if you feel you have upset people. I haven't noticed but I'm not on as many forums as some.

End of the day this place is meant to be a bit of fun.

Glasgow

Pisses me off so much that people are made to feel like this by a bunch of bullies no one ever stops to think ok about people's mental health and how these things could affect them in real life it's all me me me me me total joke

"I have never had an issue but will hold my hands up and say yes, I did think you was going too far in the last thread. It was persistant and obvious it was you aiming lots at me and sparkles.

It is the only time you have annoyed me though and there is no need for an apology thread.

We all get it wrong sometimes."

well I'm sorry that I annoyed both you and sparkles I regarded sparkles as a friend for so very long and she was one of the first on the forums that realy showed me any kindness and I know that I've pussed her of I was just being a bit of a flirt ivy so I am sorry to you and her for that bit it goes further than that thread but I think I will take a bit of a back seat on the forums and not comment so much

"Pisses me off so much that people are made to feel like this by a bunch of bullies no one ever stops to think ok about people's mental health and how these things could affect them in real life it's all me me me me me total joke"

No, it is not, and nobody bullied him.

However if he gets called out on following people round on threads and constantly given unwanted attention then he can be called out on it like the grown up he is.

There was NO BULLYING at all so please be aware on what you are commenting on before doing so

As I said before you seem like a nice chap, but don’t try to be liked by everyone because this not gonna happened no matter how hard you try!! be yourself and if your not accepted by someone then you got to move on bud, don’t take it that serious

"Pisses me off so much that people are made to feel like this by a bunch of bullies no one ever stops to think ok about people's mental health and how these things could affect them in real life it's all me me me me me total joke"

Agree. I hate it. So much of it on here. Nobody knows what’s going on behind closed doors in people’s lives. Not that hard to just be kind. I’m talking in general by the way as I’ve no idea what this is about.

I think you’re great, OP!

I know the feeling on here though.

What have I missed? Do I need to get some popcorn out and go read another thread?

I don't think this thread is gonna help any more than the choice of username buddy. I'm a widow dad too but it doesn't define my identity and it's not usually the first thing I'd tell strangers..... .....just chill, enjoy fab and have a gigglebat the forums, and like so many others have said - you can't please everyone innit

Peace and love

Nip

Glasgow

Touche

"What have I missed? Do I need to get some popcorn out and go read another thread?"

Take me with you coz I’ve no idea either

"I’m not liked by loads and ignored most of the time. Don’t worry about it pal........

"

An escape, yeah I can buy that. But, this is real life.

"I don't think this thread is gonna help any more than the choice of username buddy. I'm a widow dad too but it doesn't define my identity and it's not usually the first thing I'd tell strangers..... .....just chill, enjoy fab and have a gigglebat the forums, and like so many others have said - you can't please everyone innit

Peace and love

Nip "

Oops, I made a new word! Gigglebat!!

Giggle at *

Glasgow

"Pisses me off so much that people are made to feel like this by a bunch of bullies no one ever stops to think ok about people's mental health and how these things could affect them in real life it's all me me me me me total joke

Agree. I hate it. So much of it on here. Nobody knows what’s going on behind closed doors in people’s lives. Not that hard to just be kind. I’m talking in general by the way as I’ve no idea what this is about. "

I spoke about this a week ago i could see it happening like a big old cauldron with witches cackling round it its a disgrace cause we are talking about adults not 5 year olds.

King's Crustacean

"I don't think this thread is gonna help any more than the choice of username buddy. I'm a widow dad too but it doesn't define my identity and it's not usually the first thing I'd tell strangers..... .....just chill, enjoy fab and have a gigglebat the forums, and like so many others have said - you can't please everyone innit

Peace and love

Nip "

( big heart emoji thingy and a fat )

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"Pisses me off so much that people are made to feel like this by a bunch of bullies no one ever stops to think ok about people's mental health and how these things could affect them in real life it's all me me me me me total joke

Agree. I hate it. So much of it on here. Nobody knows what’s going on behind closed doors in people’s lives. Not that hard to just be kind. I’m talking in general by the way as I’ve no idea what this is about. "

I don’t know about bullying but I have seen a fair amount of sniping recently. One line curt digs at people. It is usually the same people doing it as well. I think that is unfortunate, petty and sometimes cruel. It also puts people off posting. Sometimes self reflection can be a positive thing. I’m not saying that is you though OP.

It can be a very uncomfortable read in here sometimes but I do feel it says more about them than yourself.

Be kind and have fun, it makes the world a better place

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

Peace and love

Nip "

beautifully put, nippy

King's Crustacean

An escape, yeah I can buy that. But, this is real life."

I said that Jim. Then I deleted it.

It really IS real life. Those are real people. Just as if they were on the phone or any other media. Just not people we know outside face to face.

Peace and love

Nip

Giggle at *"

I love the word gigglebat

An escape, yeah I can buy that. But, this is real life.

I said that Jim. Then I deleted it.

It really IS real life. Those are real people. Just as if they were on the phone or any other media. Just not people we know outside face to face. "

Glasgow

Agree. I hate it. So much of it on here. Nobody knows what’s going on behind closed doors in people’s lives. Not that hard to just be kind. I’m talking in general by the way as I’ve no idea what this is about.

I don’t know about bullying but I have seen a fair amount of sniping recently. One line curt digs at people. It is usually the same people doing it as well. I think that is unfortunate, petty and sometimes cruel. It also puts people off posting. Sometimes self reflection can be a positive thing. I’m not saying that is you though OP.

It can be a very uncomfortable read in here sometimes but I do feel it says more about them than yourself.

Be kind and have fun, it makes the world a better place "

Indeedx

Peace and love

Nip

Giggle at *

I love the word gigglebat "

I love you Babs , and yes this fab place is REAL with real ppl and it saddens me when twats are twatty to others just for a buzz and equally when ppl seek sympathy unnecessarily online. Always best to focus on the positives about yourself and environment you're surrounded by. Make others smile not sigh innit

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 01/05/20 16:32:42]

"[Removed by poster at 01/05/20 16:32:42]"

Stopppitttt!

King's Crustacean

"[Removed by poster at 01/05/20 16:32:42]

Stopppitttt! "

Did you see it ???

Stopppitttt!

Did you see it ???"

Nah I'm slow like that

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

ya alright... just stop trying so hard.....

p.s you aren't the only one... it can feel like being a kid in a sweetie shop, just chill!!

King's Crustacean

Stopppitttt!

Did you see it ???

Nah I'm slow like that "

Good

King's Crustacean

Glad you didn't see it. Not that your slow...... im sorry about that xxx

"Glad you didn't see it. Not that your slow...... im sorry about that xxx "

You can't leave it like that! Whisper it in my ear, I'm not easily offended....x

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

Be kind and have fun, it makes the world a better place "

there are some very unpleasant individuals on here with gang mentality. Not overly familiar with OP and his threads so can't comment on that. But general vibe on here at times is very unpleasant. Had to recently report a female for sending me numerous unpleasant messages because she didn't like what I posted on a thread. Some people on here have far to much time on their hands.

King's Crustacean

There! I bet you wish you hadn't asked now...... Truth is out and you can't unhear it. It never came from me! ( little ninja emoji thing )

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

The forums are a open place and you can use them as you see fit.

Just remember that everything you post can and will be scrutinised by others, be it in a positive or negative light. Be prepared for this and come what may.

Personally i've no issue with what you do as you're not insulting or being intentionally unpleasant to anyone. I do think you try too hard at times. Fact is the more exposure anyone has here (or anywhere else) the more likelihood they'll be the target of derision or sniping.

"The forums are a open place and you can use them as you see fit.

Just remember that everything you post can and will be scrutinised by others, be it in a positive or negative light. Be prepared for this and come what may."

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 01/05/20 16:44:00]

"[Removed by poster at 01/05/20 16:44:00]"

Whattttttttttt?

"[Removed by poster at 01/05/20 16:44:00]"

Tut tut granny...

Please don’t apologize for being you....

There is only one of you in the world, so let the world see the real you....

Don’t ever worry about getting people upset with your posts..... It’s not like you were going to sleep with everyone you interacted with on the forums....

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

you serious?

STOKE ON TRENT

"Get over yourself pal.

Perhaps if you just join in without attempting to make everything about yourself then you won’t feel such a nob."

Rude

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Did I miss something?

King's Crustacean

"Did I miss something? "

Nothing worth knowing. No.

STOKE ON TRENT

You haven't upset me x

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"A big sorry if I have come across as a complete cunt."

Please don't use a part of the female body as the greatest term of abuse.

STOKE ON TRENT

"Did I miss something?

Nothing worth knowing. No."

Obviously worth knowing that's why OP started the thread

"A big sorry if I have come across as a complete cunt.

Please don't use a part of the female body as the greatest term of abuse. "

Oh for goodness sake! Is it wind up day? What’s wrong with everyone today?

Glasgow

I don't post much on the forum a bit of a lurker to be honest but sometimes you can just see what's about to happen to the more vulnerable on here and it was evident to me this was in the making but you either sit back shut your mouth and let it transpire or take a stand and say no this is not right or fair . I think about people's vulnerability and the affect my actions or words could cause them to stress or affect their mental health some people just couldnt give a fuck no idea why any decent person would wish to be part of that.

STOKE ON TRENT

Oh for goodness sake! Is it wind up day? What’s wrong with everyone today? "

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

How dare you say the word CUNT ooooh stand in the corner

Aw, you’re one of the nicest people met on here hon, don’t worry if you’ve unintentionally upset anyone, just put it behind you, chin up and be you! Massive hugs x Viv x

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I know, right?

OP, I'm sorry you're feeling shit, I must have missed whatever's happened to spark this thread but I hope you feel happier soon. Try to worry less what people on the forum think of you.

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Can we pause for a bit, while I go and get some beers and popcorn?

It’s a quiet night here.....

STOKE ON TRENT

I know, right?

OP, I'm sorry you're feeling shit, I must have missed whatever's happened to spark this thread but I hope you feel happier soon. Try to worry less what people on the forum think of you. "

Yep here here xx

Lockdown innit

STOKE ON TRENT

Lockdown innit "

Eh?

north tyneside

Everyone is feeling a bit frustrated and pissed off with lockdown.....

STOKE ON TRENT

Cockdown innit "

?

Cockdown innit ?"

Yasmeen you dirty girl!!!!!!

north tyneside

Cockdown innit ?

Yasmeen you dirty girl!!!!!! "

Lockdown innit "

I’ve had a busy day at work thought I’d come on here for a bit of a laugh whilst I have my cuppa and Cadbury’s daim bar (yeah the big fuck off one all time myself ) could you point me in the direction of the fun people please? Many thanks

STOKE ON TRENT

Cockdown innit ?

Yasmeen you dirty girl!!!!!! "

Me I'm good x

"There! I bet you wish you hadn't asked now...... Truth is out and you can't unhear it. It never came from me! ( little ninja emoji thing )"

You can't do emojis!

Lockdown innit

I’ve had a busy day at work thought I’d come on here for a bit of a laugh whilst I have my cuppa and Cadbury’s daim bar (yeah the big fuck off one all time myself ) could you point me in the direction of the fun people please? Many thanks "

I used to be fun before lockdown apparently, according to my daughter....

King's Crustacean

Lockdown innit

I’ve had a busy day at work thought I’d come on here for a bit of a laugh whilst I have my cuppa and Cadbury’s daim bar (yeah the big fuck off one all time myself ) could you point me in the direction of the fun people please? Many thanks "

There aren't any today. JennieTV is back tho ..... Go say hello and make a nice comment about my feet.

Cockdown innit ?

Yasmeen you dirty girl!!!!!!

Me I'm DURRRRTY! x"

Yeah I know!!!

King's Crustacean

"There! I bet you wish you hadn't asked now...... Truth is out and you can't unhear it. It never came from me! ( little ninja emoji thing )

You can't do emojis!"

I never use them. I'd have to look it all up again. Im not going to. ( Big fat arse lazing on the couch emoji )

STOKE ON TRENT

Lockdown innit

I’ve had a busy day at work thought I’d come on here for a bit of a laugh whilst I have my cuppa and Cadbury’s daim bar (yeah the big fuck off one all time myself ) could you point me in the direction of the fun people please? Many thanks

I used to be fun before lockdown apparently, according to my daughter.... "

You fun

You were never fun when we were together

Lockdown innit

There aren't any today. JennieTV is back tho ..... Go say hello and make a nice comment about my feet. "

Erm ... I’m fun and I have gin. And chocolate

Lockdown innit

I used to be fun before lockdown apparently, according to my daughter.... "

Mine think I’m more fun. I’ve got more time. Daddy’s usually the most fun

King's Crustacean

Lockdown innit

There aren't any today. JennieTV is back tho ..... Go say hello and make a nice comment about my feet.

Erm ... I’m fun and I have gin. And chocolate "

Any Tonic ?

STOKE ON TRENT

Lockdown innit

Any Tonic ?"

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

"You can’t please everyone, just be yourself

So many do what you state on a daily basis "

I’ve clearly been away a little longer than I’d realised, as I must have missed all the drama...

Lockdown innit

Any Tonic ?"

Granny we drink it straight with ice these days, by the pint

Lockdown innit

Mine think I’m more fun. I’ve got more time. Daddy’s usually the most fun "

Seriously, the other day she had a big go at me, she was so grown up about it too, she was like "you've changed daddy, you used to be fun, you used to play when I wanted to, nobody likes you now, not even grandad!!!" I was

Lockdown innit

Seriously, the other day she had a big go at me, she was so grown up about it too, she was like "you've changed daddy, you used to be fun, you used to play when I wanted to, nobody likes you now, not even grandad!!!" I was "

. That’s coz men are grumps. Women just get on with it. I’m the favourite parent now

Lockdown innit

Seriously, the other day she had a big go at me, she was so grown up about it too, she was like "you've changed daddy, you used to be fun, you used to play when I wanted to, nobody likes you now, not even grandad!!!" I was

. That’s coz men are grumps. Women just get on with it. I’m the favourite parent now "

If you like it so much I can send a difficult ten year old over

Lockdown innit

. That’s coz men are grumps. Women just get on with it. I’m the favourite parent now

If you like it so much I can send a difficult ten year old over "

Pass

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Blimey, you pop out to do the shopping and miss all the drama.

OP, please don't take things to heart, easier said than done I know, I'm pretty good at falling into that trap too, it's worse atm I think also.

Truth is, behind messages none of us really know each other, it's hard at times to convey in a few sentences what you mean, especially since the bloody emojis are so awkward.

Chin up OP.

Take care and stay safe everyone

Jo x

STOKE ON TRENT

Love each other

"Love each other "

I’m all about the luuuuurve

Lockdown innit

sorry nora didnt mean to put a downer on your evening xxx would you like me to run naked down your street to give you something to laught at the locals will probably be chasing me with pitch forks thinking I'm some kind of wild animal lol

"Love each other "

Sexy love?

STOKE ON TRENT

"Love each other

Sexy love? "

No

STOKE ON TRENT

"Love each other

I’m all about the luuuuurve "

X

"Love each other

Sexy love?

No"

I'm out!

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Love each other "

I think we all just need to have a group hug and get on with having a laugh together on here x

"Love each other

I think we all just need to have a group hug and get on with having a laugh together on here x"

I’m in

STOKE ON TRENT

"Love each other

I think we all just need to have a group hug and get on with having a laugh together on here x

I’m in "

STOKE ON TRENT

"Love each other

I’m in "

"Love each other

I think we all just need to have a group hug and get on with having a laugh together on here x"

"Love each other

can I get in on that cuddle

Was more upset by the supermarket not having any bloody flour!!

"Get over yourself pal.

So this escalated!

It really was a mountain out of a mole hill IMO.

Lockdown innit

I’ve had a busy day at work thought I’d come on here for a bit of a laugh whilst I have my cuppa and Cadbury’s daim bar (yeah the big fuck off one all time myself ) could you point me in the direction of the fun people please? Many thanks sorry nora didnt mean to put a downer on your evening xxx would you like me to run naked down your street to give you something to laught at the locals will probably be chasing me with pitch forks thinking I'm some kind of wild animal lol"

You didn’t my love.

And yes!!! Please do! Make a change from Spider-Man jogging past everyday!

STOKE ON TRENT

I'm a lady

Lockdown innit

I’ve had a busy day at work thought I’d come on here for a bit of a laugh whilst I have my cuppa and Cadbury’s daim bar (yeah the big fuck off one all time myself ) could you point me in the direction of the fun people please? Many thanks sorry nora didnt mean to put a downer on your evening xxx would you like me to run naked down your street to give you something to laught at the locals will probably be chasing me with pitch forks thinking I'm some kind of wild animal lol

You didn’t my love.

And yes!!! Please do! Make a change from Spider-Man jogging past everyday!"

would u like me to wear a spiderman mask though lol

This is my new Netflix

Lockdown innit

I’ve had a busy day at work thought I’d come on here for a bit of a laugh whilst I have my cuppa and Cadbury’s daim bar (yeah the big fuck off one all time myself ) could you point me in the direction of the fun people please? Many thanks sorry nora didnt mean to put a downer on your evening xxx would you like me to run naked down your street to give you something to laught at the locals will probably be chasing me with pitch forks thinking I'm some kind of wild animal lol

You didn’t my love.

And yes!!! Please do! Make a change from Spider-Man jogging past everyday! would u like me to wear a spiderman mask though lol"

No coz I won’t know it’s you duh

"This is my new Netflix "

What sort of noise did this thread make when you opened it?

Cheaper monthly subscription tbf

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"This is my new Netflix

What sort of noise did this thread make when you opened it?"

"This is my new Netflix

What sort of noise did this thread make when you opened it?"

Duh dummmmmm!!!

"This is my new Netflix

What sort of noise did this thread make when you opened it?

Duh dummmmmm!!!"

Much more of a wtfwtfwtfwtfwtf get the kettle on...

STOKE ON TRENT

You mean you’ve watched all tiger king 3 times over??? Even don’t fcuk with cats??

"This is my new Netflix You mean you’ve watched all tiger king 3 times over??? Even don’t fcuk with cats?? "

Was that even real ! I thought i was having mushroom flashbacks!

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

I think some people are so bored they are just trying to make drama when there’s really no need ...I have a cunt I love the word and will continue to do so ..

"This is my new Netflix You mean you’ve watched all tiger king 3 times over??? Even don’t fcuk with cats??

Was that even real ! I thought i was having mushroom flashbacks! "

Yeah Luka is happily married in prison and joe is too just not together! Lol they would be a strange relationship! One kills them one loves them

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"We all make mistakes OP, don't worry and welcome back. X"

We don't ALL make mistakes

King's Crustacean

Lockdown innit

Any Tonic ?

Granny we drink it straight with ice these days, by the pint "

Oh yeah ...... me too

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Love each other

I think we all just need to have a group hug and get on with having a laugh together on here x can I get in on that cuddle "

Definitely

Fucks sake

Seriously?

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Just be yourself op , there’s a lot of self centred hypocrites on here

I blame the clique!

I actually dont have a clue what's gone on!

Sounds like Drama to me. Be yourself and screw anyone that doesn’t like it. X

STOKE ON TRENT

"Fucks sake

Seriously?

"

This actually happened.

"Fucks sake

Seriously?

This actually happened."

Fab is REAL!

Did you upset anyone? Tell us about it. It's good to get all out of your chest!

"Fucks sake

Seriously?

This actually happened.

Fab is REAL!"

So are our ballbags.

"I have actually watched you post numetous times and have felt the sarcasim within you actually concern me as i feel you are making forums your world just now and i sense a desire or need from you to be liked. This is a forum the people here should be irrelvant to you in your day to day life to apologise for being here as a member no more or less important than anyone else scares me for you chill out sweet heart take it for what it is a means to pass time dont make it an every thing take care of you and your family xxx thank you I do probably spend way to much time on here. I've had a pretty shit couple of years and funding fab actually realy cheered me up and helped me and I made it a mission of mine to try and make people happy and smile because no one should ever feel what I've felt and be where I've been.

Maybe I try to hard to be everyones friend and to try and include everyone and be nice to everyone but I hate the thought of anyone feeling sad and in doing so I think I've actually pushed people away and come across as something I'm not hence why I felt the need to apologise to everyone Believe me the bitches and cunts or the 50 year old play grpund bullys will still be here going about their nasty spiteful business regardless apologise to no one you have every right to post fuck them they dont like you who gives a fuck be you.xx"

this is ironic considering someone made a jokey clique thread a couple of weeks ago and you were being nasty on it for no reason

Not read the whole thread and truth be told not paid all that much attention to your posts. But truth be told almost no one is universally liked on here and having an opinion will mean that we all have fans and those who arent so keen on us. So be yourself, because most of us can shrug off people not agreeing with us and people disliking us because that is theveay of the world. But the minute you start posting to be popular and playing to the floor it all starts to go wrong, the dissent is more obvious for starters but it never, ever ends well.

you haven't upset me my friend just carry on as normal

Testing times for us all..if people dont understand that then its not worth explaining... big love xx

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I think you would of been better apologising privately to whoever's you pissed off rather than in the forum everyone is not going to like what ppl post you just have to take it on the chin rather than post a apology

By *lint-EverhardMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Fuck off!

I've decided that because I'm getting older and therefore more opinionated that I'm going to upset more and more folk along the way. That's their problem, not mine.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Good morning WD

"Good morning WD "
morning busty nice to see you back x

"I love the word gigglebat "

Be careful around gigglebats, they’re the source of corhohohohonavirus.

I’m here all week....

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

"I love the word gigglebat

Be careful around gigglebats, they’re the source of corhohohohonavirus.

I’m here all week...."

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

We love you , you big hairy fucker and have no idea what you're on about.

"We love you , you big hairy fucker and have no idea what you're on about. "
thank you love you to guys x