FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rate my personality and overall appearance!

Rate my personality and overall appearance!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Despite being one of the most self absorbed members here, I’ve never in 9 years actually done a rate my anything thread, I’ve done look at me I’m amazing threads but never a rate me one. So go on do your worst

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Legs 8/10

Tits 9/10

Figure 10/10

Banter of the charts

Annie I think you look amazing I know we have crossed swords a couple of times on fab and maybe not always seen eye to eye but I think you are refreshingly honest and say things how you see them without sugar coating it you may come across a bit harsh at times but I think that's part of your charms

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Body 11

Tits 11

Legs 11

Tattoos 12

I think you are a total loon

And long may it continue

hmm pleasant so far, thanks

" hmm pleasant so far, thanks "

So very welcome annie and I'm sure if we hadn't got off on the wrong foot we would already be firm friends even though I know deep down you find the hairy body a turn on lol

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

When I first came across your "self absorbed" threads, I thought what a dick head! And in fact I did put that on one of your threads and got a 2 day ban!! But over the weeks you are nothing but consistent in what you think of yourself and I have told you I think you are unashamedly shamless! and I love that you own it and don't apologise for it, good on you. Now I think you come across as really likable and would defo be friends with you. You tell it like it is, a spade is a spade. And kudos for taking criticism on the chin. As for looks, you are lush!

tywysoges ryfel harddwch a thân

Personality based purely on forum posts is a good 9.5

I have seen just the one face pic so that’s a 9.5

Body...

Ah, fuck it. They’re all 10’s actually, but who’s have guessed I’d say that.

You crack me up. Your posts are always hilarious. Mostly peoples responses! You don’t give a shit and I like that. You’re sexy, haven’t seen your face so can’t comment on that but yeah I think you’re fun

I'd give you a 10 out of 10 for being you x

"When I first came across your "self absorbed" threads, I thought what a dick head! And in fact I did put that on one of your threads and got a 2 day ban!! But over the weeks you are nothing but consistent in what you think of yourself and I have told you I think you are unashamedly shamless! and I love that you own it and don't apologise for it, good on you. Now I think you come across as really likable and would defo be friends with you. You tell it like it is, a spade is a spade. And kudos for taking criticism on the chin. As for looks, you are lush! "

I love this! I do come across as a bit of a cunt but you know if we were ever on a night out and you were started on, I’d be first one to take my jewellery off and jump in

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Genuine, consistent, good morals, funny, confident.

Cracking body, pretty. Like Yazoo milkshake. Can cook a decent roast.

On a negative. Got this thing about fingerings mens bums. Still a 10 though

"10

On a negative. Got this thing about fingerings mens bums. Still a 10 though"

What man doesn’t like their bum fingered?

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Op, you're attractive and you know it. It's a no brainer that asking people to rate you physically the score would be high. No arguement there.

I suspect you're more interested in what people think of your personality and this is where things become intriguing. You clearly have a great sense of humour and you're very direct and honest in your opinions and tastes. You don't sugar coat things for anyone's sake. That's rare and refreshing.

You contrast this with an incessant need for self validation through attention and adoration that borders on obsessive. I think this puts off more potential matches for you than you realize. If you toned down these last traits you'd receive more of the kind of male attention you crave. Just my opinion.

You definitely stand out and certainly the forums would be a lot less eventful and boring without you

I think you're funny as fuck, a bit nuts (in a good way) and tough as nails. I'd enjoy a few rounds of sparring with you just as much as a few rounds of pumping you!

Stunning face and a stunning body to match....I'd find it hard to keep my hands off ya!

so far up youre own backside you can open your mouth and wink in the mirror

Cardiff

"10

On a negative. Got this thing about fingerings mens bums. Still a 10 though

What man doesn’t like their bum fingered? "

This one

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I don’t want to rate but I do love your posts! You have made me giggle numerous times and I love how open and blunt you are

You are a deserved hotpics topper as well of course!

D.

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

"When I first came across your "self absorbed" threads, I thought what a dick head! And in fact I did put that on one of your threads and got a 2 day ban!! But over the weeks you are nothing but consistent in what you think of yourself and I have told you I think you are unashamedly shamless! and I love that you own it and don't apologise for it, good on you. Now I think you come across as really likable and would defo be friends with you. You tell it like it is, a spade is a spade. And kudos for taking criticism on the chin. As for looks, you are lush!

I love this! I do come across as a bit of a cunt but you know if we were ever on a night out and you were started on, I’d be first one to take my jewellery off and jump in "

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I really wasn't sure what to make of you at first.

But you have so grown on me. I admire that you take no shit, say it as it is.

Wear your heart in your sleeve.

I really like you and you have a fantastic body.

You're pretty cool in my book x

Were friends

I'm not friends with many people

That should tell you what my opinion of you is

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Solid 10

No one's done it yet, so...... OP I'd give you 1

Fuzz

"Op, you're attractive and you know it. It's a no brainer that asking people to rate you physically the score would be high. No arguement there.

I suspect you're more interested in what people think of your personality and this is where things become intriguing. You clearly have a great sense of humour and you're very direct and honest in your opinions and tastes. You don't sugar coat things for anyone's sake. That's rare and refreshing.

You contrast this with an incessant need for self validation through attention and adoration that borders on obsessive. I think this puts off more potential matches for you than you realize. If you toned down these last traits you'd receive more of the kind of male attention you crave. Just my opinion.

You definitely stand out and certainly the forums would be a lot less eventful and boring without you "

True, I do seek reassurance a lot. But that’s child hood issues carried through. They’re so deep rooted I don’t know how to put them out my mind.

Like not having a father that bothered with you does have a knock on effect I think, my mum getting me ready every other Saturday for him to pick me up and waiting for him to not turn up was what started the ‘what’s wrong me’ issues. Also seeing my grandparents split up when I was 10 whom I was extremely close to, because my grandfather had an affair, another important person that left my life so I need reassurance that whoever my attention is focused on is not gonna leave! It’s deep shit, I’m aware of the issues. Just dunno how to quash them.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Everytime you post I am transported instantly to remembering Stifflers personality

And as they rightly say "you may be a dick, but you are our dick".

Never change x

By *rSuave88Man  over a year ago

Mirfield

Well i'd give you one

You mixed a lovely pair of boobs with martial arts....that alone gets you to pretty much a 10.

Being funny and pretty damn fine all over ensures you’ve comfortably over-achieved at being FABulous

"so far up youre own backside you can open your mouth and wink in the mirror"

Explain..

"Op, you're attractive and you know it. It's a no brainer that asking people to rate you physically the score would be high. No arguement there.

You definitely stand out and certainly the forums would be a lot less eventful and boring without you

True, I do seek reassurance a lot. But that’s child hood issues carried through. They’re so deep rooted I don’t know how to put them out my mind.

Like not having a father that bothered with you does have a knock on effect I think, my mum getting me ready every other Saturday for him to pick me up and waiting for him to not turn up was what started the ‘what’s wrong me’ issues. Also seeing my grandparents split up when I was 10 whom I was extremely close to, because my grandfather had an affair, another important person that left my life so I need reassurance that whoever my attention is focused on is not gonna leave! It’s deep shit, I’m aware of the issues. Just dunno how to quash them. "

Let’s go 10/10 for honesty too after reading that. Hopefully you’ll get there pretty soon.

It was a slightly more humorous, but equally as honest post you’d written that piqued my interest with you quite a while ago. Something to do with smelling your bumhole. I just thought, “she’s alright, and bloody fit too”.

I do like to smell bum holes yes, one of my hobbies.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Despite being one of the most self absorbed members here, I’ve never in 9 years actually done a rate my anything thread, I’ve done look at me I’m amazing threads but never a rate me one. So go on do your worst "

You seem like a nice person on the face of it. x

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'm not going to bother rating you aesthetically, there's enough men here who'll do that and give a response you want.

Being brutally honest, I've always found you quite amusing and self aware of your flaws. Over the years there have been a couple of threads that have been a bit twatty but you realise by the end you're being a twat so that's good. I actually quite like you - I'm not going to roll out the cliched delivered to everyone line of you not sugarcoating or being authentic but yes, over the many years we've not actually clashed too often if at all.

I did see a bit of a less than pleasant side to you recently when you felt like you were being ignored - spiteful almost. You don't reply to every post on a thread, a lot of people do try and be inclusive but sometimes they miss people. Throwing your toys out of the pram because you weren't getting a response was a bit... well twunty. Anyway, you've owned that you hate not getting a response before so... meh. You'll keep being you and that's okay.

Cardiff

"I do like to smell bum holes yes, one of my hobbies. "

Flipping heck. Still a 10.

See it as an A rather than an A+

In all honesty you like the adoration you court. You know as I do, these men are completely ready to duel at sunrise for you to throw a compliment their way. Thus I would say your personality is needy of male attention. This actually screams desperate of the men , not so much anything else. It’s actually quite embarrassing to read their comments.

I would never rate a persons body or personality - to me I find this is slightly cringey ( my opinion ) but I will say this - I think deep down you are probably craving what we all do right now , a kind word

"I do like to smell bum holes yes, one of my hobbies. "

I’d be interested to know what makes a good one?

By *orny IrishMan  over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

You are unique, confident in some aspects but with an underlying need for appreciation.

You say what you think and feel and that is a cool thing.

Your body is fit as fuck and I would love to have an oily wrestle with you.

Just carry on being you. But long term try and get some help on the underlying issues or it will affect your longterm ability to have meaningful relationships outside of FAB and that would be sad.

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

9.9999 recurring.

Always read your comments.

Great entertainment..

Live long and prosper... Xx

Tom

You keep the men on here in complete adoration of you and for that alone I give you 7/10. I also believe you’re not as dumb as you sometimes like to make out you are...

By *oupleforxtrafunCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Tits 5

Body 6

Can’t see your full legs

Face 8

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Body wise 9/10 from what your pictures show, as for personality I never meet you so can't judge but hopefully fate will sort that out.

"I'm not going to bother rating you aesthetically, there's enough men here who'll do that and give a response you want.

Being brutally honest, I've always found you quite amusing and self aware of your flaws. Over the years there have been a couple of threads that have been a bit twatty but you realise by the end you're being a twat so that's good. I actually quite like you - I'm not going to roll out the cliched delivered to everyone line of you not sugarcoating or being authentic but yes, over the many years we've not actually clashed too often if at all.

I did see a bit of a less than pleasant side to you recently when you felt like you were being ignored - spiteful almost. You don't reply to every post on a thread, a lot of people do try and be inclusive but sometimes they miss people. Throwing your toys out of the pram because you weren't getting a response was a bit... well twunty. Anyway, you've owned that you hate not getting a response before so... meh. You'll keep being you and that's okay."

My gripe is when an op quotes EVERYONE in the thread above and below you, yet leave you out.

If you’re the op you address the room and where things need extra clarification and a more personalised response then you quote, but on a thread that was supposed to be inclusive of all with no general theme and the same people were being double, triple quoted I thought ahh bugger this, in a real life situation I’d have to walk up to the person and say O I’m fucking talking by here like.

But yeah, hate being ignored, does my tits in and also we’ve always got on, you’re one of the forums MVP’s.

Your honest in what you say, direct.

I do think you need to work on your self esteem though, no man will ever validate you. That comes from within.

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I'm not going to bother rating you aesthetically, there's enough men here who'll do that and give a response you want.

I did see a bit of a less than pleasant side to you recently when you felt like you were being ignored - spiteful almost. You don't reply to every post on a thread, a lot of people do try and be inclusive but sometimes they miss people. Throwing your toys out of the pram because you weren't getting a response was a bit... well twunty. Anyway, you've owned that you hate not getting a response before so... meh. You'll keep being you and that's okay.

My gripe is when an op quotes EVERYONE in the thread above and below you, yet leave you out.

If you’re the op you address the room and where things need extra clarification and a more personalised response then you quote, but on a thread that was supposed to be inclusive of all with no general theme and the same people were being double, triple quoted I thought ahh bugger this, in a real life situation I’d have to walk up to the person and say O I’m fucking talking by here like.

But yeah, hate being ignored, does my tits in and also we’ve always got on, you’re one of the forums MVP’s. "

Who said that ?

"Despite being one of the most self absorbed members here, I’ve never in 9 years actually done a rate my anything thread, I’ve done look at me I’m amazing threads but never a rate me one. So go on do your worst "

personality for me 4

look 7

grammar 9

desirability 5

popularity 9

pics 7

By *weetnips69Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

I’m not going to rate u hun as I don’t knw u, who does knw anyone know this site but after reading all these comments it seems like ur a genuine, direct & very sexy lady.

We are all here for different reasons & nobody else has the right to judge that (although they do). Keep being you & you will find what you need & want. Xx

"I do like to smell bum holes yes, one of my hobbies.

I’d be interested to know what makes a good one? "

This is an important question.

A good bum hole is smooth (no hairs) pink, well that’s all it’s gotta be to be honest. They all have their natural aroma, slightly sweaty, salty, it smells like love.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Personality would be 10 as you’re mad as a hatter and scare the crap out of me with some of the things you say. I do believe there are many layers to you though and the person we see on here is only a very small snapshot of it.

Right I’m going on my daily exercise now so taking my public face pic off. Will put it back up when I’m online if people need a face pic to do a fair assessment.

By *irth.Minge.FireMan  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

I think you are rimming fantastic OP

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

You are one of my favourite fabbers to read. You constantly make me laugh and you are so open in your comments

Plus I like your boobs

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

I’ve been on here for ages; previously under a more well known in the forums guise, so I’ve seen many of your earlier incarnations.

You are undoubtedly attractive physically and, on good form, bloody hilarious.

One thing I would say towards your most recent performance is that you seem far more together than previously, which is great. You’re still batshit crazy, but in a much less frantic and self destructive way than previously. I applaud you for that. You seem more grounded.

Seem consistently honest which I do enjoy. Actually banging as well

"I’ve been on here for ages; previously under a more well known in the forums guise, so I’ve seen many of your earlier incarnations.

You are undoubtedly attractive physically and, on good form, bloody hilarious.

One thing I would say towards your most recent performance is that you seem far more together than previously, which is great. You’re still batshit crazy, but in a much less frantic and self destructive way than previously. I applaud you for that. You seem more grounded. "

Aww thanks, April 2016 to March 2019 were 3 hard years for me with criminal and family court all to do with my ex and his family. But since that has finished and went in my favour I’ve been able to try and process everything that went on and relax a bit. Still got a long way off cos I’m still not right, but glad to hear that it comes across that I’m moving in the right direction.

This is actually a good thread!

I'm not playing and giving into your self absorbtion

;)

- is that a word?

Oh ok....

... can you write another story - loved the ones you did

....and absolutely love hearing about your thing with men's arses in the night

Well i cant rate your personality because i havent spoke to you. But yeah your smoking hot and into your kickboxing so thats right up my street

"4"

You’re pretty low down on my block list so that’s an old block, cant remember what it’s for now but must be a valid reason cos I don’t block lightly.

Explain the score of 4.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Looks and personality score high - 9.5

You clearly are hot as fuck but aside from that I like your brutal honesty and sense of humour! I feel a lot of what you are brave enough to voice , I make an effort on some threads only to be ignored and deep down I know ( well hopefully) it’s not personal but it still hurts a little! My mum buggered off abroad when I was a couple of years old and my dad couldn’t look after me so went to live with my grandparents who were awesome, dad remarried had another kid and I was always an after thought he then died a few years ago without me resolving anything with him , it’s given me a feeling of never feeling good enough and that sucks ! I’m sure you have a billion people to talk to but an understanding eat here if you want it x

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Hawt!

"tywysoges ryfel harddwch a thân "

Xena is going to be so pissed with you Sammi

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

My sentiments lay with Chillout and Meli and their comments.

I don’t dislike you OP, I don’t know you but you do have a tendency at times to fill the forum with bizarre threads and SHOUTY comments. I tend to by pass your threads but on occasions they might make me laugh

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

You are who you are, you recognise your strong points and you own the feelings that make you a bit crazy at times, you know your own faults and that’s a good thing in my book, you just need to learn how to handle them a bit better and not show that Outland dose that people pick up on. You’re a fighter though and loyal to your friends and family.

I’m not going to rate your body as I’m a fat 54 year old, that would just be daft

"tywysoges ryfel harddwch a thân

Xena is going to be so pissed with you Sammi "

wow that's a blast from the past... loved that series

Ffs I've been here using the forums for years and years .. who are you again,?!?

Overall I'd give you an 8, you're hot, I would but my penis is too small for your needs

I think you're pretty fit

"Ffs I've been here using the forums for years and years .. who are you again,?!? "

I’ve had many guises over the 9 years I’ve been here.

ClamClub, BeefDripping, Athena, SeaWitch, TeaBag, Fag&Slippers, TheEmpress, MissWilkes, GoochSniffer, AnnieWilkes, Kitana and AnnieWilkes again.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Ffs I've been here using the forums for years and years .. who are you again,?!?

ClamClub, BeefDripping, Athena, SeaWitch, TeaBag, Fag&Slippers, TheEmpress, MissWilkes, GoochSniffer, AnnieWilkes, Kitana and AnnieWilkes again. "

GoochSniffer? Lol!! You do have a great sense of humour. Points to you

I have no idea why you want people to rate you? You just seem to need constant attention and reassurance from folk. I've read your posts for years and have enjoyed some of your hilarious threads and disliked others. I've always worried that your repetitive patterns of behavior and interests suggest some form of depressive or mental illness that you may suffer from? I don't know you and we have never communicated, but that is my impression of you and I am probably completely wrong but it's the impression you give me. You are funny, you have a nice body but, for me, you come across as totally stuck up your own arse and better than us all. You did ask.

I think you are a 10 figure wise!!! Wowzers

"10

On a negative. Got this thing about fingerings mens bums. Still a 10 though"

You have, without doubt, the best name on FAB.

"I have no idea why you want people to rate you? You just seem to need constant attention and reassurance from folk. I've read your posts for years and have enjoyed some of your hilarious threads and disliked others. I've always worried that your repetitive patterns of behavior and interests suggest some form of depressive or mental illness that you may suffer from? I don't know you and we have never communicated, but that is my impression of you and I am probably completely wrong but it's the impression you give me. You are funny, you have a nice body but, for me, you come across as totally stuck up your own arse and better than us all. You did ask. "

This particular thread was off the back of the other 3 rate me threads that were going the same time. I did say in the opening post that in all my time I e been here I’ve never done a rate me thread.

But I’m actually happy with this one and the comments I’ve received.

"Ffs I've been here using the forums for years and years .. who are you again,?!?

ClamClub, BeefDripping, Athena, SeaWitch, TeaBag, Fag&Slippers, TheEmpress, MissWilkes, GoochSniffer, AnnieWilkes, Kitana and AnnieWilkes again. "

Still no fucking idea... crack on

"tywysoges ryfel harddwch a thân

Xena is going to be so pissed with you Sammi wow that's a blast from the past... loved that series "

I never watched a full episode. Couldn't concentrate on the storyline with Lucy Lawless and her stunning figure constantly distracting me. What were the producers thinking having a beautiful, sexy, strong, toned, leather-clad, bisexual woman as the lead character taking away from a sophisticated plot like that. How they maintained such high viewing figures ???...I'll never understand

Oh, Annie!

I wont lie to you, I never have.

From talking about how to make your cum taste like skittles for an upcoming meet, to how to cover up a blood stained mattress for the council to take away, your threads have always been memorable. I can tell before I look at the OP, when you title a thread!

You can be brattish, and when you are I will call you on it, and self absorbed, and a bit of a cunt, but I dont believe you are a bad person! I think you have mellowed over your revolving-door- time on Fab.

Physically you are the full package, but you seem to pick guys that lack depth, because you market yourself on the physical, which is where you are more comfortable, rather than on your personality. They dont know the person that would go the extra mile to defend your child, the one who spent time trying not to squash snails underfoot in their grandparents allotment, the one who cooks roasts on demand for their kid sister. That's the one who is really beautiful- you should show her more.

"Oh, Annie!

From talking about how to make your cum taste like skittles for an upcoming meet, to how to cover up a blood stained mattress for the council to take away, your threads have always been memorable. I can tell before I look at the OP, when you title a thread!

You can be brattish, and when you are I will call you on it, and self absorbed, and a bit of a cunt, but I dont believe you are a bad person! I think you have mellowed over your revolving-door- time on Fab.

Physically you are the full package, but you seem to pick guys that lack depth, because you market yourself on the physical, which is where you are more comfortable, rather than on your personality. They dont know the person that would go the extra mile to defend your child, the one who spent time trying not to squash snails underfoot in their grandparents allotment, the one who cooks roasts on demand for their kid sister. That's the one who is really beautiful- you should show her more.

"

That is super advice

Excuse me, girl

I know it's a bit embarrassing

But I just noticed some tan lines on your shirt

See, I reckon you're about an eight or a nine

Maybe even nine and a half in four beers' time

That blue Topshop top you've got on is nice

Bit too much fake tan, though, but yeah, you score high

But there's just one little thing that's really, really

Really, really annoying me about you, you see

Yeah, yeah, like I said, you are really fit

But my gosh, don't you just know it?

I'm not trying to pull you

Even though I would like to

I think you are really fit

You're fit, but my gosh, don't you know it?

"Oh, Annie!

"

Shit, wasn’t expecting that! Just had a splash run down my cheek! That’s really nice words. Thank you!

Think this is one of my best threads

I think anyone who puts salad cream in lieu of mayo with eggs or tuna is alright. Clearly have better taste than most

You have a bit of everything, great figure, clear tanned skin and cool tattoos. Bum and boobs are great sizes, so I rate you very highly looks wise, if your personality is as good as you look you are keeper OP.

9/10.. you lose a point for that age filter

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I think you're bloody hilarious. There's no beating round the bush with you and others always know exactly where you stand. You've also always seemed to take constructive criticism gracefully but can also handle those just being a dick. You also seem to be able to tell the difference pretty well. Honestly I'd take your brutal honesty over all the second guessing and falseness you get with some others.

"I think you're bloody hilarious. There's no beating round the bush with you and others always know exactly where you stand. You've also always seemed to take constructive criticism gracefully but can also handle those just being a dick. You also seem to be able to tell the difference pretty well. Honestly I'd take your brutal honesty over all the second guessing and falseness you get with some others. "

lush, thank you!

"I think anyone who puts salad cream in lieu of mayo with eggs or tuna is alright. Clearly have better taste than most "

Go salad cream

"Oh, Annie!

Shit, wasn’t expecting that! Just had a splash run down my cheek! That’s really nice words. Thank you!

Think this is one of my best threads "

Is that your cum tasting like Skittles or the guys?

Cracking sentiment regardless.

"Oh, Annie!

Think this is one of my best threads

Is that your cum tasting like Skittles or the guys?

Cracking sentiment regardless. "

My own cum, there used to be whole threads on fanny prep.

"My own cum, there used to be whole threads on fanny prep. "

Really? I’d have thought it’d just be a case of washing it and not eating asparagus. I’ll have to have a search.

Smoking hot. Only downfall I see is the infatuation with mens butt holes. Other than that, perfect

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

We clash but your ok I don't mind you so 10s.

By *emma HoldenTV/TS  over a year ago

Ramsey

Pretty face, fantastic figure, sassy funny posts that I'm drawn to read & often laugh at. We all have our demons to battle in life, you seem a great girl who takes no shit & you're certainly admired from afar here. X. Hubba hubba!

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Great body and love the bio

Personality - 5

Appearance - 8

8 1/2

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Great body and love the bio "

So rate?

Yep, couple of people said up my own arse!

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

You do make me laugh a lot and have some great one liners. A lot of what you say I don't take seriously though, if I did then I might not like you so much.

Physically you obviously take care of yourself and are in good shape but you're not really my type, I wouldn't imagine I'm yours either.

I like that you're consistent, you keep being you

Only just worked out who your screen name is.... ...I'm a bit slow sometimes innit....

You seem alright, a bit mental but that's not a bad thing, normal is overrated, and I could be persuaded....

For the torso 7.5

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I find you a bit loud, there’s nothing wrong with wearing your heart on your sleeve but sometimes it feels like it’s just for attention. Some of the slightly desperate posts from guys make my teeth feel funny, but you’re obviously doing something right for them!

Some of your threads are hilarious, definitely enjoy your sense of humour.

I wonder how much we see here is really you and how much is just a persona. There’s nothing wrong with any of that either though so, crack on and do you if it makes you happy.

The person Testarossa describes sounds really interesting.

By *lap.n.tickleCouple  over a year ago

sunny Manchester :)

In the 9 years I've been reading your posts (bladey) you never fail to crack me up with your threads and postings. Would I hmmm sadly I'd have to say way to high maintenance to keep my attention but fuck yes the bodywork and ink is 10s all the way

» Add a new message to this topic