FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Good girls also cry

Good girls also cry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unflower OP   Woman 13 weeks ago

Dublin

I’ve seen so many posts and messages from men about how hard it is for a guy to navigate on fab.

If you think good looking girls never have issues you are so wrong.

Lots of fake profiles, photo catchers, flakes, catfish, time wasters, abusive men who pretend to be dom… this list is endless. Oh and yes we get rejected as well. Cause everyone has their own preferences and it’s absolutely normal.

If you know your worth, have a sense of humor and don’t take fab too seriously, you’ll be fine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingerNNutsCouple 13 weeks ago

dublin

Yes!!!! This.

I do feel sorry for the single men slightly cos the ratio is tough but what you’ve mentioned is a site wide experience no matter the profile

Chins up buttercups - Mrs x

By *cl2010Couple 13 weeks ago

cork

I heard a phrase While back that I think sums up the gender sex divide well.

If sex was drinking water, then men live in deserts while women live in swamps.

Sucks for both really

By *ingerNNutsCouple 13 weeks ago

dublin

"I heard a phrase While back that I think sums up the gender sex divide well.

Sucks for both really"

That gave me a chuckle! - Mrs

Dublin

Sucks for both really"

Brilliant! So true

By *ugs BunnyCouple 13 weeks ago

south Dublin

Sucks for both really"

Brilliant

south Dublin

Sucks for both really

Brilliant "

What about couples tho any suggestions ... the unquenchables maybe

By *ilthyNightsCouple 13 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Couples, like girls, can meet easily if they aren't bothered who they meet... but many have high standards and trying to find four people who are all attracted to each other is hard!!

By *panishRebelMan 13 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Sucks for both really"

Great quote. But if you know what you are doing you stay hydrated everywhere.

Dublin

"Couples, like girls, can meet easily if they aren't bothered who they meet... but many have high standards and trying to find four people who are all attracted to each other is hard!!"

Why shouldn’t people have high standards?

I don’t understand people who can fuck anything that breathes.

Dublin

Sucks for both really

Brilliant

What about couples tho any suggestions ... the unquenchables maybe "

Tap water lol

Quality depends on provider

By *cl2010Couple 13 weeks ago

cork

Sucks for both really

Brilliant

What about couples tho any suggestions ... the unquenchables maybe "

Closed loop heat exchangers

south Dublin

"Couples, like girls, can meet easily if they aren't bothered who they meet... but many have high standards and trying to find four people who are all attracted to each other is hard!!"

Are youre saying you'll find couples in both the desert and the swamp

By *ilthyNightsCouple 13 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"Couples, like girls, can meet easily if they aren't bothered who they meet... but many have high standards and trying to find four people who are all attracted to each other is hard!!

I don’t understand people who can fuck anything that breathes."

I wouldnt be for us as we are very picky, but I respect for others it's not like that.

By *he KakapoMan 13 weeks ago

A nice rock

"Couples, like girls, can meet easily if they aren't bothered who they meet... but many have high standards and trying to find four people who are all attracted to each other is hard!!

I don’t understand people who can fuck anything that breathes."

How set are we on breathing

By *oshSardineMan 13 weeks ago

Castleknock

"I’ve seen so many posts and messages from men about how hard it is for a guy to navigate on fab.

Lots of fake profiles, photo catchers, flakes, catfish, time wasters, abusive men who pretend to be dom… this list is endless. Oh and yes we get rejected as well. Cause everyone has their own preferences and it’s absolutely normal.

If you know your worth, have a sense of humor and don’t take fab too seriously, you’ll be fine "

If everyone was the same, the world would be a very boring place. You’re correct about not taking Fab too seriously. Seeking the hard to find can be an adventure filled with unexpected twists. It’s about enjoying the chase, laughing at yourself when it goes tits up and enjoying your way. Whether you’re on a treasure hunt or searching for a hidden gem, the thrill is in the pursuit itself. Embrace Fab, keep a sense of humour and remember that sometimes the journey is just as rewarding as the discovery.

By *hellybellsWoman 13 weeks ago

tullamore

"I’ve seen so many posts and messages from men about how hard it is for a guy to navigate on fab.

If you know your worth, have a sense of humor and don’t take fab too seriously, you’ll be fine "

yes ive went on many a social meet and never got a call back even though date went so well so disheartening

Dublin

Just don’t take it personally. As someone said above - enjoy the journey

By *hellybellsWoman 13 weeks ago

tullamore

"Just don’t take it personally. As someone said above - enjoy the journey "
,, I cried for a week

By *orthsouth4957Couple 13 weeks ago

Telford

That is very true and great advise.

By *r.AnonymousMan 13 weeks ago

town

Have had the opportunity to meet a few women at events and the sheer number of messages they receive alone is enough for genuine guys get buried in them and not even noticed, it’s just part and parcel of this site, if they notice the message and respond well and good if they don’t tough luck maybe you get lucky some other day ???????

By *he KakapoMan 13 weeks ago

A nice rock

"Just don’t take it personally. As someone said above - enjoy the journey ,, I cried for a week "

Maybe space them out so you don't turn up still crying from the previous one

By *ayFieldsMan 13 weeks ago

Leixlip

What an absolute snowflake lol

By *oshSardineMan 13 weeks ago

Castleknock

"What an absolute snowflake lol "

Jesus Derek, where’s your compassion? How about saying It must have been incredibly tough to cry for a week. I’m here for you, do you want to share more about what happened?

By *oe Cool xxxMan 12 weeks ago

South Dublin

What an absolute Prick!

"What an absolute snowflake lol "

By *uddlyBear1972Man 12 weeks ago

Just inside the Pale

Sunflower that is well said and I echo your sentiments. I am only on fab in the last few months so my impressions are that while yes there is a ratio imbalance would it be any different on any other site?

This maybe ostensibly a "hookup" site but of course people should have high standards. Sex by its nature is intimate, you are showing/sharing a part of yourself to someone who you may have only just met.

I sympathise with Women having to deal with a deluge of messages, unsolicited dick pics etc. And while I may bemoan the fact that my "well crafted" message is lost in the ocean of crap. There is a simple answer to this lads, go to socials. It may be put of your comfort zone but if you have anxiety about social situations, what is that compared to being naked in front of one person you just met?

Finally I must say I am finding it much more interesting meeting and conversing with new people. Will there be sex at the end of it? 90% of the time probably not. But when it happens it is that bit more special.

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman 12 weeks ago

Galway, Clare

"

What about girls who aren't so good looking?? Do they never have issues?

By *he KakapoMan 12 weeks ago

A nice rock

What about girls who aren't so good looking?? Do they never have issues?"

No they have lowers standards obvs...

By *cl2010Couple 12 weeks ago

cork

"

Well you see there are two types of people in the world:

1.Those that can extrapolate from incomplete information

By *asterMeliodasMan 12 weeks ago

Near Keith

Honestly, in many ways I prefer the desert to the swamp. I'd rather have like a 1 in 50 chance of any response at all than an inbox full of people I have no interest in, many of whom don't take a hint if you don't reply directly.

By *eordie.Woman 12 weeks ago

The Sticks

"What about girls who aren't so good looking?? Do they never have issues?"

Course we do

I've been on and off here more than a decade and it's worse than ever

By *he KakapoMan 12 weeks ago

A nice rock

"Honestly, in many ways I prefer the desert to the swamp. I'd rather have like a 1 in 50 chance of any response at all than an inbox full of people I have no interest in, many of whom don't take a hint if you don't reply directly."

Thing is tho one click of a button can stop all those full inboxes and then you can still send a message and have a much better than 1 in 50 reply rate.

Also 1 in 50 I keep seeing this.

Who is actually sending 50 messages.

There cannot be 50+ people that match your preferences on the site that you deem interesting enough to message can there?

By *unflower OP   Woman 12 weeks ago

Dublin

"Sunflower that is well said and I echo your sentiments. I am only on fab in the last few months so my impressions are that while yes there is a ratio imbalance would it be any different on any other site?

I sympathise with Women having to deal with a deluge of messages, unsolicited dick pics etc. And while I may bemoan the fact that my "well crafted" message is lost in the ocean of crap. There is a simple answer to this lads, go to socials. It may be put of your comfort zone but if you have anxiety about social situations, what is that compared to being naked in front of one person you just met? "

To get to any social in Ireland you need to be verified. Which means you have to go on a coffee date with a real person. Which is hard to get if you don’t have basic manners and average intelligence

By *unflower OP   Woman 12 weeks ago

Dublin

Everyone does.

By *affa31Woman 12 weeks ago

Galway

"Sunflower that is well said and I echo your sentiments. I am only on fab in the last few months so my impressions are that while yes there is a ratio imbalance would it be any different on any other site?

I sympathise with Women having to deal with a deluge of messages, unsolicited dick pics etc. And while I may bemoan the fact that my "well crafted" message is lost in the ocean of crap. There is a simple answer to this lads, go to socials. It may be put of your comfort zone but if you have anxiety about social situations, what is that compared to being naked in front of one person you just met?

To get to any social in Ireland you need to be verified. Which means you have to go on a coffee date with a real person. Which is hard to get if you don’t have basic manners and average intelligence "

That’s not true. There are a number of socials that are open to unverified people. They just need the balls to show up.

By *oshSardineMan 12 weeks ago

Castleknock

To get to any social in Ireland you need to be verified. Which means you have to go on a coffee date with a real person. Which is hard to get if you don’t have basic manners and average intelligence

That’s not true. There are a number of socials that are open to unverified people. They just need the balls to show up. "

That’s very true Jaffa. I attended one of your socials when i rejoined and was unverified and I was delighted that you had some socials around the country for people to get involved.

By *j47Man 12 weeks ago

limerick

"What about girls who aren't so good looking?? Do they never have issues?

Course we do

I've been on and off here more than a decade and it's worse than ever"

Awe but you are like a vintage wine ypu aged well

By *exesrangerMan 12 weeks ago

area

Hold on a second. Are you saying that ppl come on to the forums to moan about not being able to get a meet.

Well I never.... I must be living under a rock.

Is that actually true ?

By *dfabMan 12 weeks ago

Dunboyne

All I'd say is try and get to a social and meet folk.

Yes it's fucking scary going but you'll never likely meet a bunch of more welcoming people and have conversations that are more open than you've had before. Well, for me it was like going back to the conversations I had in London in my 20s but you know what I mean.

Great craic and lots of possibilities

By *dfabMan 12 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Oh and don't forget to Fab the OP's pics folks, as I did, even though she won't play with me, understandably

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Women get stood up all the time too! I know 2 ladies who where stood up, both naked in a hot tub and guy bailed, both busty and good looking! That's why lots of girls here get totally fed up listening to guys and their BS poor me rants! Very very very few can actually back up their egos. All talk and no trousers come to mind.

By *onny qMan 12 weeks ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 18/07/24 15:12:53]

By *onny qMan 12 weeks ago

limerick

I've been on FAB for a few years now. Here and in the UK . Fake profiles and weirdos are just something we have to deal with . Socials are a great way to meet genuine fabers

» Add a new message to this topic