FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Do Dominant Fems actually exist?

Do Dominant Fems actually exist?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/11/16 09:53:31]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Are there any Dominant Fems on this site?

There's nothing hornier than a Fem who likes to take control and use a man as she pleases.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We do, for me it depends on my mood tho, I do know a lot of domme women, their very sexy

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I'm sure there are!

"We do, for me it depends on my mood tho, I do know a lot of domme women, their very sexy "

I'd love to have a chat with you and some of your Domme friends sometime about what kind of stuff you like to get up to in Domme mode x

We certainly do exist although we might be slightly rarer than a unicorn

"I'm sure there are!"

Well I'd love to get to chat to a few if there are as they're either in short supply or they're like trump supporters and keep it on the QT x

"We certainly do exist although we might be slightly rarer than a unicorn "

Is this mainly an occasional thing or more of a lifestyle choice?

"We do, for me it depends on my mood tho, I do know a lot of domme women, their very sexy "

Seeing as you're not a million miles away from me, maybe you could introduce or recommend me to some of these Dommes you know sometime x

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

I can be very dom when in the mood, i do like pegging a man hard got some good pics ov me being dom and pegging

I'd consider myself as a Dom fem!

"I can be very dom when in the mood, i do like pegging a man hard got some good pics ov me being dom and pegging "

I'd love to see a few of these pics if you'd care to share x love the profile btw X

By *imandlinCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Yes they do.

"Yes they do. "

These forum responses are definitely restoring my faith x

Yes.

Oh yes, there are a fair few of us around. However, we tend to keep a low profile due to blokes wanting to know just exactly what it is we do, how we do it etc. All very boring and time-consuming.

"Oh yes, there are a fair few of us around. However, we tend to keep a low profile due to blokes wanting to know just exactly what it is we do, how we do it etc. All very boring and time-consuming. "

^^ This.

I am fed up with the "what would you do to me if I was your slave" messages I get.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Oh yes, there are a fair few of us around. However, we tend to keep a low profile due to blokes wanting to know just exactly what it is we do, how we do it etc. All very boring and time-consuming.

^^ This.

I am fed up with the "what would you do to me if I was your slave" messages I get."

Absolutely this

"Oh yes, there are a fair few of us around. However, we tend to keep a low profile due to blokes wanting to know just exactly what it is we do, how we do it etc. All very boring and time-consuming.

^^ This.

I am fed up with the "what would you do to me if I was your slave" messages I get.

Absolutely this "

Couldn't agree more

[Removed by poster at 10/11/16 11:37:54]

^^ This.

Absolutely this

Couldn't agree more "

Apologies as I've definitely been guilty of this and my reason for asking was due to the mental stimulation I get from hearing about the possible verbal and physical degradation that may be in store... i will obviously think twice before asking again now that I realise how much you Dommes dislike it x

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

Know there's lots genuine dommes on site ... one definitely here ... and some friends too .. .. ..

^^ This.

Absolutely this

Couldn't agree more

Apologies as I've definitely been guilty of this and my reason for asking was due to the mental stimulation I get from hearing about the possible verbal and physical degradation that may be in store... i will obviously think twice before asking again now that I realise how much you Dommes dislike it x "

For me, I have no idea what I'd do to you before we've even met. I have no idea how each person will be different and what they will respond to. Every human is different. Every encounter is different.

Perhaps a better question is something like 'what kind of thing have you enjoyed in the past?' That way you're not just using her as a masterbation aid, you're actually finding out something about her.

^^ This.

Absolutely this

Couldn't agree more

Apologies as I've definitely been guilty of this and my reason for asking was due to the mental stimulation I get from hearing about the possible verbal and physical degradation that may be in store... i will obviously think twice before asking again now that I realise how much you Dommes dislike it x

For me, I have no idea what I'd do to you before we've even met. I have no idea how each person will be different and what they will respond to. Every human is different. Every encounter is different.

Perhaps a better question is something like 'what kind of thing have you enjoyed in the past?' That way you're not just using her as a masterbation aid, you're actually finding out something about her."

Plus, you know. For many dominant people it's not about *you* as the bottom. At all. We care that you're getting something out of it, but for many of us that's the limit. Many are dominant to fulfil our own desires first, and yours second. So opening with 'what would you do to me' indicates that you're not into that kind of power exchange scenario because you have *immediately* put yourself first.

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

Would love to get to know a Dom fem

By *weetcorruptionCouple  over a year ago

At home

"Oh yes, there are a fair few of us around. However, we tend to keep a low profile due to blokes wanting to know just exactly what it is we do, how we do it etc. All very boring and time-consuming. "

Agree with this also.Always getting messages from submissive males wanting to be slaves,it gets soooo boring

"Would love to get to know a Dom fem "

How about getting to know the person first and dealing with kinks and demands later when there is a connection? Demanding domination from a female you don't know is rude, and in the life -style, is known as 'topping from the bottom '. An unattractive trait in an alleged sub.

Agree with this also.Always getting messages from submissive males wanting to be slaves,it gets soooo boring "

I had an experience with a mistress in my 20's and loved the experience so much I don't think being content in a normal relationship is going to be a realistic future possibility ??

London Colney

"Would love to get to know a Dom fem

How about getting to know the person first and dealing with kinks and demands later when there is a connection? Demanding domination from a female you don't know is rude, and in the life -style, is known as 'topping from the bottom '. An unattractive trait in an alleged sub."

I think my original post / comment covers ur problem

Agree with this also.Always getting messages from submissive males wanting to be slaves,it gets soooo boring

I had an experience with a mistress in my 20's and loved the experience so much I don't think being content in a normal relationship is going to be a realistic future possibility ??"

Who said anything about 'normal' relationships? I've not had genuinely vanilla sex since I started having sex as a teenager.

How about getting to know the person first and dealing with kinks and demands later when there is a connection? Demanding domination from a female you don't know is rude, and in the life -style, is known as 'topping from the bottom '. An unattractive trait in an alleged sub.

I think my original post / comment covers ur problem "

No, it doesn't and to say that it does, shows how you have completely missed the point. You want to get to know a female first, then the dominant side of her second. Your demand of getting to know a dom fem is what I am taking exception to. Oh and btw, I don't have the problem....

London Colney

I made no demand

I just said ...

I'd like to get TO KNOW a Dom fem

That doesn't say I only want to know her Dom side !?!?!?

How about getting to know the person first and dealing with kinks and demands later when there is a connection? Demanding domination from a female you don't know is rude, and in the life -style, is known as 'topping from the bottom '. An unattractive trait in an alleged sub."

Agree...the finger clicking is done by a true sub!

A lot of guy's try to top from the bottom because they can't handle the idea of a dominant woman.

Agree...the finger clicking is done by a true sub!

A lot of guy's try to top from the bottom because they can't handle the idea of a dominant woman. "

Typo isn't done

How about getting to know the person first and dealing with kinks and demands later when there is a connection? Demanding domination from a female you don't know is rude, and in the life -style, is known as 'topping from the bottom '. Anunattractive trait in an alleged sub.

No, it doesn't and to say that it does, shows how you have completely missed the point. You want to get to know a female first, then the dominant side of her second. Your demand of getting to know a dom fem is what I am taking exception to. Oh and btw, I don't have the problem...."

My problem has been that If I don't seek a fem who I know has a liking for Domme play I risk ending up involved emotionally with someone & then risk ruining the relationship by trying to introduce the sub Dom element, which is what's happened previously

"I'd consider myself as a Dom fem! "

Dom me anytime xx

I had an experience with a mistress in my 20's and loved the experience so much I don't think being content in a normal relationship is going to be a realistic future possibility ??

Who said anything about 'normal' relationships? I've not had genuinely vanilla sex since I started having sex as a teenager."

There's not many. Been looking for a while

London Colney

How about getting to know the person first and dealing with kinks and demands later when there is a connection? Demanding domination from a female you don't know is rude, and in the life -style, is known as 'topping from the bottom '. Anunattractive trait in an alleged sub.

No, it doesn't and to say that it does, shows how you have completely missed the point. You want to get to know a female first, then the dominant side of her second. Your demand of getting to know a dom fem is what I am taking exception to. Oh and btw, I don't have the problem....

My problem has been that If I don't seek a fem who I know has a liking for Domme play I risk ending up involved emotionally with someone & then risk ruining the relationship by trying to introduce the sub Dom element, which is what's happened previously "

Exactly

My problem has been that If I don't seek a fem who I know has a liking for Domme play I risk ending up involved emotionally with someone & then risk ruining the relationship by trying to introduce the sub Dom element, which is what's happened previously "

What I do is fine someone on a site like this or for fetishists who has a similar group of interests as mine. Contact them and establish briefly what they're looking for. If I think I'm what they're looking for, then I take it further getting to know both them as a person and their BDSM likes and dislikes.

I never ask them questions that sound like I've got my dick in the other hand.

You don't have to stick to hoping that women on the street are kinky. But there's a huge gulf between getting to know someone and asking them what they want to do to you in bed (because the answer is generally 'nothing at this point, I don't know you.)

"I can be very dom when in the mood, i do like pegging a man hard got some good pics ov me being dom and pegging "

Thanks for sharing the pics xxx

By *sher91Man  over a year ago

middlesbrough

I remember meeting a girl from Tinder a couple of years ago who was really lovely but as soon as we met up and took things to the bedroom she shook me to the core! Never seen a more dominant woman, I kinda loved it!

There are indeed, my fb is of the dominant sort, pegs the life out of me and I love it !

We exist but personally, been a lezzer i just dom ladies

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Even fewer looking for a tv

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

There is a few Dome ladies on fab at least in Ireland but they don't like subs contacting them n annoying them . They usually do d chasing themselfs if there looking for a sub

Domme women certainly do exist and I'm extremely lucky to have known mine for 18 years.

It's been a huge journey for both of us exploring our dynamics together and things I would ruled out as a big no no initially she's understood me well enough to help push my boundaries and accept the things I've had problems accepting and make me realise it's ok for me to be me.

IMO you can't just ask anyone to domme you you have to have complete trust in each other and lots of talk to see if you both have the same ideas and then if you are lucky enough to play talk through after any insecurities you have or anything you both enjoyed.

Complete trust and communication is extremely important at all times

By *gnes Loves AnalWoman  over a year ago

Kingstanding

"Are there any Dominant Fems on this site?

There's nothing hornier than a Fem who likes to take control and use a man as she pleases."

I have been described as arsy or a right witch in the past does that count?

My hubby reckons I'm a Dom bossy as fuck in the bedroom lol nothing wrong with knowing what you want though I say

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

"I can be very dom when in the mood, i do like pegging a man hard got some good pics ov me being dom and pegging

Thanks for sharing the pics xxx "

its ok glad you liked them xx

What you do is read their profile, get a feel for what they may or may not be into, then get to know them if what you read appeals. D/s relationships take a lot of working at and for me personally, I loathe it when a man appears to only want me for my kinks, not as a person. Which is why I am on this site for sex and another site for kink.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

A true Domme is something to behold and experience. Someone who has her own desires and kinks but can marry that into teasing and torturing her sub skillfully. Listening to their responses physically and emotionally, taking them to the edge (many edges!)

A wonderful experience, would love to meet more true Dommes!

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I am however its not about degrading him or torturing him. Its not about inflicting pain. Its about chasing that thrill of his responses and indulging in a very shared experience. There is nothing better for me than to see him writhing under my touch. To take him to the edge of intense pleasures time and again. To feel the desire in him as he pleases me. To be creative and to let my own desires take over. Seeing him tied and blindfolded is just the biggest turn on and it unlocks something in me.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"I am however its not about degrading him or torturing him. Its not about inflicting pain. Its about chasing that thrill of his responses and indulging in a very shared experience. There is nothing better for me than to see him writhing under my touch. To take him to the edge of intense pleasures time and again. To feel the desire in him as he pleases me. To be creative and to let my own desires take over. Seeing him tied and blindfolded is just the biggest turn on and it unlocks something in me.

Just what I'm talking about!!

"

As a way of showing that these ladies do exist and the advise given abive by the ladies is wise.see below an extract from mr's blog.

From a few years ago.

Those that know mw well will tell you I am confident even occasionally overly so, very little phases me I am calm and mostly logical in my decisions. Obviously there have been times of nerves the big ones being asking my Wife @mrsrb to marry me, the 1st time I mentioned trying swinging to her. You get the idea.

Now I want to tell you about my Friday night (28-3-2014). One of those times I have been nervous enough for it to show.

It began 20days ago (30-2-2014) I saw this profile in my wall feed initially the main pic caught my attention but then I read the profile once, twice & three times. Something in it spoke to me what it I am not sure but have a few options below.

*I have a loving, loyal and dominant husband. I am not looking for any play partners at present but I am always willing to make new friends and love talking all things kink so do feel free to drop me a line.

“I love bondage”

“I specialize in slave training, pet play.”

“I DO NOT have sexual relations with my submissive.”

“I am not a professional Domme, I do not accept cash for my services”

“I will only work with submissives I feel I have a connection with and we can both mutually benefit from the interaction.”*

Some of the into and curious about lists spoke to me too but it was the bits above that prompted me to mail her it took time writing carefully to make sure I said what I meant and was appropriately respectful.

Then it happened she replied true to her profile and happy to chat about all things kink. She seemed to have taken the time to read my mail and understood what I was saying had good comment and made a simple recommendation of a club to try (more on that in a moment).

This paten carried on mails back and forth (I showed all the conversation to my wife as it seems the right thing)until Wednesday(26-3-2014) when My wife and I realized we had a Friday night free and fancied a night out and so the plan was formed we would go to the Club as Mistress had recommended.

So there we are on the train to the big smoke grab keys to hotel room something to eat and off to Vauxhall to meet Mistress and her friend in a bar that I know well and I as nervous as I have ever been which my normally cautious but now confident wife thinks is ohh so amusing.

In the bar it’s not too busy mostly the local office crowds and I wonder if any of my former coworkers are hear but I don’t see any. Phew.

Looking about we wonder who else is going to the same place as us but other than one guy in a black shirt round the bar we think no. Returning to my wife she says the guy in the black shirt was looking at her and seemed to be sliding closer well until he saw me return that is.

That was when I saw the 2 women walk by outside and from the glimpse I thought they are so off to the same club as us sometimes you just know, but no in to the bar they come look over to us and that’s when I know this is Mistress. Following introductions she says to me “Would you like to buy me a drink?” “Of course what would you like?” is my response it just feels right. Standing at the bar I wonder was that a test? What would have occurred if I had said no? But why worry about it this feels right.

We have a few drinks and chat and discover the guy in the black shirt is escorting Mistresses friend to the club.

I feel calm in the right place with my wife and Mistress who seem to be very happy chatting to each other.

Then it is off to the club a little bit of nerves comes back but less so now. The music is good the atmosphere alive and totally welcoming I had thought I may feel out of place and “under dressed” but no one seems to care. Some outfits are revealing some less so but everyone seems happy.

A tour of the club of sorts some introductions Mistress seems to know lots of people and I feel this to be good in this community. Looking to my wife she looks comfortable which to me is obviously very important.

Its Midnight and cabaret time the part of the night that really speaks to me Standing watching a presentation by @beatrixcarlotta and TOY its titled Virgin and is about the 1st time a sub sees and meets his Mistress and here I am living that experience my wife in front of me my hand on her hip and beside me Mistress very occasionally her fingers touching my neck and cheek I feel like a cat wanting to be scratched. A little later lost in the music and my Wife decides it’s time for a foot rub for her I am more than willing well until Mistress announces her presence and displeasure that I had wandered away without telling her (I will not do so again).

All back in one place am made to bend down hands and head on the seat and hear is my 1st flogging it hurts but its good hurt and then it’s that soft caress alternating with more touches of the crop I want more even if just for the caress that sometimes follows still above all I feel safe. This is where I realize that something magic is happening My wife is being given a lesson in how to use the flogger to and from what I am told she is enjoying herself too my collar (shirt) is grabbed and used to pull me up a bit and I can feel mistress against my back Purrr.

All too soon we had to take our leave with an early train to catch and a weekend of work to be done.

I'm a domme lady!

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

"I'm a domme lady!"

And I always fail to catch your eye

» Add a new message to this topic