FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verify genuine

Verify genuine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eb225 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

clacton

Can anyone help, had a meet this afternoon with a woman and none of us are verified, is there any other way around so I can verify her as genuine?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asterMeliodasMan 6 weeks ago

Near Keith

Unfortunately the only way to verify someone is to be verified yourself, so neither of you will be able to do the other until one of you has received one from an already-verified member.

By *ucka39Man 6 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Unfortunately the only way to verify someone is to be verified yourself, so neither of you will be able to do the other until one of you has received one from an already-verified member."

Which can be done via the chat rooms going on cam and getting to know folk. It's an option which many do

By *astendguy1981Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Someone verified me to send a message on here thars why its hidden dont know how too get rid off it

By *londebiguyMan 6 weeks ago

Southport

"Can anyone help, had a meet this afternoon with a woman and none of us are verified, is there any other way around so I can verify her as genuine? "

I think that you could get verified by cam more easily maybe.

By *andL4FunCouple 6 weeks ago

Cheshire / Shropshire

"Can anyone help, had a meet this afternoon with a woman and none of us are verified, is there any other way around so I can verify her as genuine? "

Interesting. I’d have thought someone who had been in fab for over a year and who also claims to have been here previously might know how it works. But I suppose we are all different. Unless there’s a back story of course?

By *uliette500Woman 6 weeks ago

Hull

"Someone verified me to send a message on here thars why its hidden dont know how too get rid off it "

If it's a fake veri you need to report it to admin.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Central

Often asked but only once 1 of you is verified, can the other party be verified.

Going into the chat rooms in the best way for speed.

Women will probably find it much easier to get a verification than a man. Could she help you?

By *mandaxxx34Woman 6 weeks ago

london

Dear all, I am verified but need to verify a couple I love having sex with but when I submit it it says it’s saved. When I ask the couple they say they haven’t received the veri. I trust them and it’s not in their profile. Does it take time to verify?

By *uliette500Woman 6 weeks ago

Hull

"Dear all, I am verified but need to verify a couple I love having sex with but when I submit it it says it’s saved. When I ask the couple they say they haven’t received the veri. I trust them and it’s not in their profile. Does it take time to verify?"

Veris are instant. What stops them is if you are sharing the same WiFi connection or if one of you has filters set that would normally stop you messaging.

You and they will have to drop your filters to let the veri through.

By *astendguy1981Man 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Someone verified me to send a message on here thars why its hidden dont know how too get rid off it

If it's a fake veri you need to report it to admin. "

Thanks

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

Would anyone be up for helping me get verified via a chat? Would really appreciate it

By *ohnboi95Man 4 weeks ago

blackpool

Verify each other?

» Add a new message to this topic