FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Too many

Too many

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uvs2watchher OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

newcastle

I'm not homophonic my best friend is way but there's too many stories here now and they should have there own page for that. Not unreasonable. Not all men that share their wives are gay or bi but most stories if true end up that way. Not a complaint just maybe moderators open another room. We both have way friends and they feel the same mods xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inger9999Man 8 weeks ago

Peterborough

Scroll on by…

Huge ‘I’m not a racist but… some of my best friends are black’ vibes here.

Same prejudice, different label.

If you don’t want to read some of the stories then don’t. It’s that simple.

By *agatoXXXMan 8 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

What is meant by the word homophonic?

adjective. having the same sound. Music. having one part or melody predominating ( polyphonic ).

newcastle

Ok your gay that's fine. My oldest best friend since 13 is black so do t say racist!!. All I'm saying is lots most stories start off as hotwife with someone then turn to husband being gay bi etc by the end. Most of these aren't true I know. But I've never met a guy bull that suddenly turned gay during a 3some etc. So let's just keep that separate is all I'm saying and post true adventures and not bi fantasies xx

By *lay 4 uMan 8 weeks ago

bolton

Saying don't read them but you don't find out until into stories. So yes I can also see sere she's coming from .

By *akHeartWoodMan 8 weeks ago

Crawley

"Ok your gay that's fine. My oldest best friend since 13 is black so do t say racist!!. All I'm saying is lots most stories start off as hotwife with someone then turn to husband being gay bi etc by the end. Most of these aren't true I know. But I've never met a guy bull that suddenly turned gay during a 3some etc. So let's just keep that separate is all I'm saying and post true adventures and not bi fantasies xx"

This is a site for sex, no? No one is expecting you to be into everything you see/read. You might be into things that put other people off.

Expecting things to be removed because you're not into them is a bit silly.

Also, you'll notice lots of posts about "straight" people who are anything but.

It's homophobia, dude. It's 2024.

By *urious pooleCouple 8 weeks ago

poole

Is the title of page stories and fantasies? It's like a book if you like story you try anothe.

By *ill37Man 8 weeks ago

cambridge

The idea of categories for story content is a good idea same as true and fictional but the word of this post may indicate exclusion

By *lyreelMan 8 weeks ago

King's lynn

[Removed by poster at 15/07/24 07:13:30]

By *lyreelMan 8 weeks ago

King's lynn

"[Removed by poster at 15/07/24 07:13:30]"

Pressed the wrong button!!

This is neither a story or a fantasy…..

newcastle

Didn't mean to offend anyone and not homophonic being a woman just saying being a hotwife/ sort of I like to read stories that are actually hotwife where we women have the fun not suddenly turning g to husbands sucking taking g dick etc when the story is headlined wife gets it etc then changes which I've not seen any straight bull I've met suddenly start fooling around with another guy while pleasuring me/women that's all x

By *rgar27Man 8 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

"Didn't mean to offend anyone and not homophonic being a woman just saying being a hotwife/ sort of I like to read stories that are actually hotwife where we women have the fun not suddenly turning g to husbands sucking taking g dick etc when the story is headlined wife gets it etc then changes which I've not seen any straight bull I've met suddenly start fooling around with another guy while pleasuring me/women that's all x"

Tend to agree with you, personally have started to read some stories on here then stop as twist so far from stories heading. would make sense to have categories to place stories in

By *uiteCurlyMan 8 weeks ago

Glastonbury

Surely this doesn’t belong in stories and fantasies

By *teveanddebsCouple 8 weeks ago

Norwich

"Surely this doesn’t belong in stories and fantasies "

Where would it go though? There's not a "Gay Bashing" section.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 8 weeks ago

Reading

"Scroll on by…

Huge ‘I’m not a racist but… some of my best friends are black’ vibes here.

Same prejudice, different label.

If you don’t want to read some of the stories then don’t. It’s that simple. "

Yep, exactly our thoughts

By *ucka39Man 8 weeks ago

Newcastle

"The idea of categories for story content is a good idea same as true and fictional but the word of this post may indicate exclusion "

By *asterMeliodasMan 8 weeks ago

Near Keith

I don't agree with the general sentiment of there being "too many" of anything, but I do think that allowing the addition of tags on stories would be helpful to readers for determining whether a given story is one they want to read or not.

» Add a new message to this topic