FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Sexuality preferences.

Sexuality preferences.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aunchyrabbits OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

West Dorset

I know there are as many kinds of sexuality as there are shades of grey and it would be impractical to list them all.

But maybe in 2024 could fab update things to recognise these sexual preferences? Add a few more options to the drop down list?

Also another point is it fair to categorise trans people with crossdressers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asterMeliodasMan 8 weeks ago

Near Keith

"I know there are as many kinds of sexuality as there are shades of grey and it would be impractical to list them all.

But maybe in 2024 could fab update things to recognise these sexual preferences? Add a few more options to the drop down list?

Also another point is it fair to categorise trans people with crossdressers? "

I've had the same thought on the latter point before. There's too much variety in those groups to consider them part of the same demographic, IMO, and they're often completely different and separate things.

By *lowupdollTV/TS 8 weeks ago

S. Herts

"I know there are as many kinds of sexuality as there are shades of grey and it would be impractical to list them all.

I've had the same thought on the latter point before. There's too much variety in those groups to consider them part of the same demographic, IMO, and they're often completely different and separate things."

So a bearded tv says I’m trans. They move to that category. Trans doesn’t give a shit about labels, they stay in tv section. Etc

How about we have a category for men certified 6’ plus that would be more popular and useful, a category for women within certain size parameters?

Everyone is keen to create a two tier world until they’re in the 2nd tier.

By *aunchyrabbits OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

West Dorset

I've had the same thought on the latter point before. There's too much variety in those groups to consider them part of the same demographic, IMO, and they're often completely different and separate things.

So a bearded tv says I’m trans. They move to that category. Trans doesn’t give a shit about labels, they stay in tv section. Etc

How about we have a category for men certified 6’ plus that would be more popular and useful, a category for women within certain size parameters?

Everyone is keen to create a two tier world until they’re in the 2nd tier. "

Part of the verification process to take a photo alongside a tape measure?

S. Herts

Part of the verification process to take a photo alongside a tape measure? "

That could work. Given remotes might vary in size

By *asterMeliodasMan 8 weeks ago

Near Keith

Everyone is keen to create a two tier world until they’re in the 2nd tier. "

I'm not sure what you mean by this. The only category separation I'd be in favour of is one that makes it easier to tell what you would and wouldn't be getting from a potential profile, and only then assuming it could be done without any one of them being "below" the other. I don't know what tiers would even be created by that, but I'm sorry for implying I wanted anything of the sort.

S. Herts

I'm not sure what you mean by this. The only category separation I'd be in favour of is one that makes it easier to tell what you would and wouldn't be getting from a potential profile, and only then assuming it could be done without any one of them being "below" the other. I don't know what tiers would even be created by that, but I'm sorry for implying I wanted anything of the sort."

You weren’t implying anything I was taking the category idea and extrapolating the unintended consequences. I agree we need better categories but they aren’t without their problems.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 8 weeks ago

Essex

Or…..

Get rid of the labels/categories and let pictures & conversations tell you what you need to know?

Perhaps I’m just really really naive.

Or make it a world in where you’re not afraid to ask questions… and not afraid to answer them.

By *uckurcumMan 8 weeks ago

County Durham .Bishop Auckland

Whenever you have more choice,there will always be an individual that doesn't want it fit that category etc ..

The problem is the world today,everyone feels the need to be labelled or part of a group....It's very blurred anyway with liberal society and prolific sexual activity,where a man for instance will happily have sex with another man but fern himself straight ..That's his choice ...that was for example only btw

Whatever happened to just being yourself !

By *eyond PurityCouple 8 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I've had this convo many times - there are a lot of bi-playful straight people; Orally bi (only) males; bi women who will only meet as MF or FF...

I'm not getting into the trans debate!

The blurred lines of playfulness and sexuality are a minefield and better to ask specifically, yet could be helped better with filters for sure.

C

By *loria JamesTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Durham

Part of the verification process to take a photo alongside a tape measure?

That could work. Given remotes might vary in size "

Im currently working on an idea to produce 3inch Sky remotes just for the guys on here x

By *ab_bicoupleCouple 8 weeks ago

North Hertfordshire

Also another point is it fair to categorise trans people with crossdressers? "

Yes, agree the tick boxes are woefully incomplete. Also under-utilised, why can't we employ all preferences as filters?

» Add a new message to this topic