FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Site suggestions

Site suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atHereWaiting OP   Man 30 weeks ago

Colne

From using this site for a little while, there are a number of things that could make it so much better and it's only fair I'd say given the fact people pay for it.

Forum notifications

The ability to @user in an interacted-with forum post and have them notified

An actual app

Modern interface

What would you like to see improved?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *parkle1974Woman 30 weeks ago

Leeds

Better contact with admin.

The ability to post the abusive messages some send so others can see exactly what some people are like...

Colne

"Better contact with admin.

The ability to post the abusive messages some send so others can see exactly what some people are like..."

Yeah that kinda thing should be able to be reported properly, without the victim having to jump through hoops.

By *ugby 123Couple 30 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

" Yeah that kinda thing should be able to be reported properly, without the victim having to jump through hoops. "

No hoop jumping needs to happen. You just click on the report button from the mail

Colne

" Yeah that kinda thing should be able to be reported properly, without the victim having to jump through hoops.

No hoop jumping needs to happen. You just click on the report button from the mail"

Oh right, well that clears that one up then!

By *endalshaggersCouple 30 weeks ago

Kendal

We have the "people who have viewed your profile" feature - it would be good to have the same feature for profiles you've looked at.

For example you click on a profile, might view the pictures or profile text of the OP but may not immediately message or wink at then, and then later on can't locate their profile again (eg remember the username, location).

If we had the option to have a log of which profiles we have viewed, instead of just who'd viewed ours, that could be helpful. Otherwise you end up having to scroll through or hope they've looked at you/winked at you etc in the meantime

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

"Better contact with admin.

The ability to post the abusive messages some send so others can see exactly what some people are like..."

Good idea

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 30 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

Grand Canaria should have its own section in the forum, the amount of traffic it had I believe it should be separate from mainland spain.

By *nquisitiveCouple69Couple 30 weeks ago

King's Lynn

A modern chat system, one that is not hands down the worst way to communicate I have ever seen.

Colne

"A modern chat system, one that is not hands down the worst way to communicate I have ever seen. "
I totally want this! Why are we still using HTML markup language for replies and messages? Lol!

By *adCherriesCouple 30 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

I like the site just the way it is, works really well

Mr

Colne

"I like the site just the way it is, works really well

Mr"

I'd say there are definitely things that could be modernised xx

By *risky AdventurersCouple 8 weeks ago

Somerset

[Removed by poster at 14/07/24 20:34:19]

By *risky AdventurersCouple 8 weeks ago

Somerset

"A modern chat system, one that is not hands down the worst way to communicate I have ever seen. "

I totally agree. It’s great that we can now use our phone emojis in messages ( but not this forum!!) but it would be good to ‘quick react’ to a message because you don’t always need to type a response.

By *ucka39Man 8 weeks ago

Newcastle

Could you imagine amount of notifications per thread if you ever commented on them not thoroughly thought out

By *asterMeliodasMan 8 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Could you imagine amount of notifications per thread if you ever commented on them not thoroughly thought out "

The majority of forums I use that has this feature also have the ability to turn notifications off on a global or per-thread basis. Either that or notifications are a per-thread opt-in feature so you have to add them to your watch list.

By *CExeCouple 8 weeks ago

Lincoln/Exeter

The ability to hide whether you're online would be great.

By *ucka39Man 8 weeks ago

Newcastle

"The ability to hide whether you're online would be great."

This would be great as most sit waiting watching before sending a message hoping it's the first

By *ungandmatureMan 8 weeks ago

Ashford

A different idea, easy to change too.

Messages to new members seem too often to be never read, because new members get such a flurry of messages the moment they join.

How about changing from one week to two weeks the period for which a new member shows as new. One could then wait a week or more before messaging them from the "new member! search list.

By *ubdabCouple 8 weeks ago

Drumcondra

Why can’t we search/filter by any data field? Such as “taller than 6 foot”

By *old MemberMan 7 weeks ago

Worcester

I would like the ability to delete who has looked at me, my pet hate is profiles with cock pics as their profile picture, and I have to keep seeing them until they fall to the bottom of the list.

By *ucka39Man 6 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I would like the ability to delete who has looked at me, my pet hate is profiles with cock pics as their profile picture, and I have to keep seeing them until they fall to the bottom of the list."

Hiya

You could block them and it disappears

By *ay W. BeauWoman 6 weeks ago

Wolvo

Better search or message filters. Ppl contacting me from 100km away is useless to me or being rejected by those who dont like bigger women etc.

By *acky RacersCouple 6 weeks ago

Lincoln

"The ability to hide whether you're online would be great."

Totally support this one...

By *amoanMan 6 weeks ago

st peter port

Profiles which haven’t been active for Six months automatically deleted.

By *acky RacersCouple 6 weeks ago

Lincoln

Admin acting on positively accepted feedback would be good. It is as if it dissappears into a black hole....A few weeks ago I suggested we have the ability to have several "Hot lists".

Lots of us like to plan ahead and several holtlists would allow you to put profiles to events such as a particular party you are going to or a Gran Canaria holiday.

This got wide support on the Forum and I emailed Admin about it....didn't even get a response.

By *endalshaggersCouple 6 weeks ago

Kendal

The ability when you do a forum post to maybe be able to turn on/off/restrict commenting for certain groups - for example I've seen some different groups still comment on forum posts not aimed at them (eg couples only, would you fab/wink/fuck for example).

By *andL4FunCouple 6 weeks ago

Cheshire / Shropshire

Yes that would be a big step forward, similarly unverified too, there are so many who have been here for years that have never met and are just lurking.

By *andL4FunCouple 6 weeks ago

Cheshire / Shropshire

"Better search or message filters. Ppl contacting me from 100km away is useless to me or being rejected by those who dont like bigger women etc. "

Yes a sensible idea, people have no sense of practicality sometimes.

» Add a new message to this topic