FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Favourite sex toy and what's new..

Favourite sex toy and what's new..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So currently my wand gives me what I crave and fairly quickly too. Was an upgrade to my old fave rabbit, but both get used in tandom at times.

What's your fave toy, and what new toys are around that have been tried and tested, that may be worth a look?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thena123Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

Have to agree with you there, my wand is my best toy....along with the cock that's attached to my man xxx

"Have to agree with you there, my wand is my best toy....along with the cock that's attached to my man xxx"

. Well that's an added bonus!

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

Another vote for the wand here, just got one and it certainly lived up to the hype!

Got a nice new strap-on with two built in vibros, its got two dildos, one for her, and one for me lol! Havent had a chance to try it yet, any ladies want to road-test it with me?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nipple clamps with a wand on them are something else if you have sensitive nipples

My favourite toy is my sub, this toy brings a host of kinky fun to our play. The bag of accessories that come with her add to the expansion of our imaginations.

By *arty swingerWoman  over a year ago

Anglesey

my favourite sex toys is a 'robo fuk' not cheap but worth every penny

Taping the wand to the clit and using a pump on the nipples whilst simultaneously fingering seemed to do the trick with a former FWB.

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

"Have to agree with you there, my wand is my best toy....along with the cock that's attached to my man xxx"

Ditto this

By *ichTea80Couple  over a year ago

swansea

My plug in wand was until recently my favourite but i got myself a Bed Geek and it is the best £20 ive ever spent.

Its a rechargable waterproof wand which fits into my handbag and is more powerful that my expensive plug in one!

"My plug in wand was until recently my favourite but i got myself a Bed Geek and it is the best £20 ive ever spent.

Its a rechargable waterproof wand which fits into my handbag and is more powerful that my expensive plug in one!

"

"my favourite sex toys is a 'robo fuk' not cheap but worth every penny"

Will Google this

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

my pixey wand is my favourite. also just bought a 2 in 1 wireless wand to.

https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/toy-collection/products/2-in-1-wireless-sex-wand-vibrator

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

Used a few wands but you won't beat a Doxy wand. Get what you pay for.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Besides my partners handcuffs and the collar and lead he got for me, I love my g spot vibrator, and my glass butt plug.

By *he Wandering WelshmanMan  over a year ago

The Valleys

"My plug in wand was until recently my favourite but i got myself a Bed Geek and it is the best £20 ive ever spent.

Its a rechargable waterproof wand which fits into my handbag and is more powerful that my expensive plug in one!"

Bought the "bed Geek" on your recommendation after chatting in the Swansea day time social,must say, you was right,the lady certainly loved my latest purchase,many thanks.

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

"Another vote for the wand here, just got one and it certainly lived up to the hype!

Got a nice new strap-on with two built in vibros, its got two dildos, one for her, and one for me lol! Havent had a chance to try it yet, any ladies want to road-test it with me? "

Well, tried the new strap-on and it's great, from both ends lol.

Mart won another less fancy one in the social raffle too, going to have to test that one out now lol.

We also have a remote-controlled bullet vibe, that's very wicked, but be prepared to buy lots of batteries as it goes through them quickly!

By *anchoPanzaMan  over a year ago

Newport

Rocks off cheeky boy prostrate massager works for me

By *llr1976Man  over a year ago

Chepstow

My trusty cock ring

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

My current fave is my Tracey’s Dog clit sucking vibe, it really is as good as the viral review says. Also the sucking thing is great on the nipples too.

By *rocMan  over a year ago

llandudno junction

Favourite is beetween my plug and inflatable plug....

would like to try a vibrating plug and maybe one with a bit more girth

"My current fave is my Tracey’s Dog clit sucking vibe, it really is as good as the viral review says. Also the sucking thing is great on the nipples too."

I looked at this and wasn't sure it would be any good. Great to see a review for it. May have to get one!

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"My current fave is my Tracey’s Dog clit sucking vibe, it really is as good as the viral review says. Also the sucking thing is great on the nipples too.

I looked at this and wasn't sure it would be any good. Great to see a review for it. May have to get one! "

I actually, genuinely cried the first time I used it because it was so amazing. The only thing I’d say is be careful where you buy it from, there are fakes out there. I got it from the official UK website.

"My current fave is my Tracey’s Dog clit sucking vibe, it really is as good as the viral review says. Also the sucking thing is great on the nipples too.

I looked at this and wasn't sure it would be any good. Great to see a review for it. May have to get one!

I actually, genuinely cried the first time I used it because it was so amazing. The only thing I’d say is be careful where you buy it from, there are fakes out there. I got it from the official UK website."

Thanks for the tip! If I cry when I use it, I can leave fab

» Add a new message to this topic