FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > people got caught dogging in swansea

people got caught dogging in swansea

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just saw on fb that about 16 people got caught dogging in swansea lol even guys in the bushes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone else read this

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

Wales on Line Yesterday and pretty much the same article in the Mirror on line today. 'Non article' would best describe them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't do dogging always liked my comfort but do ya wonder so many daft ppl put dogging areas on the forum and the forum is public knowledge anyone can see it

By *oshker71Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Did the papers name & shame by any chance

No

By *aydee65Man  over a year ago

Near Merthyr

What punishment can they expect for that..?

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

"What punishment can they expect for that..?"
no punishment unless they was caught in the act (indecent exposure in a public place ,lewid acts)

"What punishment can they expect for that..?"
Probably a fine?

I don't have a problem with anyone doing what they want to do, as long as it's not done in a place where it will affect others. Some doggers are really inconsiderate and selfish.

If I was ever anywhere with my daughter and she saw it, I wouldn't hessistate in reporting people.

"What punishment can they expect for that..? Probably a fine?

I don't have a problem with anyone doing what they want to do, as long as it's not done in a place where it will affect others. Some doggers are really inconsiderate and selfish.

If I was ever anywhere with my daughter and she saw it, I wouldn't hessistate in reporting people. "

Same

I just think it is inconsiderate .. I would be horrified if my daughter witnessed anything like this ... have fun but be discreet .. daytime fun in public places I think is selfish ..children are around.

By *oshker71Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Wow what a way to go out, just imagine your work or family find out....omg what nightmare sometimes when peeps are horny you lose all sense your dick rules your head..& yes guys we have all been there lol.

If I was ever anywhere with my daughter and she saw it, I wouldn't hessistate in reporting people.

Same

I just think it is inconsiderate .. I would be horrified if my daughter witnessed anything like this ... have fun but be discreet .. daytime fun in public places I think is selfish ..children are around. "

Exactly this

Same

I just think it is inconsiderate .. I would be horrified if my daughter witnessed anything like this ... have fun but be discreet .. daytime fun in public places I think is selfish ..children are around.

Exactly this "

Yep & this place is far from discreet

By *atty_loves_curvesMan  over a year ago

South Wales

Same

Exactly this "

How do you know lol.

I think most people living in the area would know, it's on a main thoroughfare not far from the local school & idiots on this forum have made no secret in the past that it's used daytime as well evenings, I'm glad it's got a heavy police presence at last x

Same

Exactly this

How do you know lol."

if you don't know how often somewhere is used, then you shouldn't be fucking there. Simple.

» Add a new message to this topic