FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Ladies......

Ladies......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where are you all? Im a good looking guy with an awesome sense of humour. I have a lovely cock and goid oral skills. Im looking to meet women all shapes and sizes, i have a foot fetish so i love feet. Let me have them and i am seriously putty in your hands.

Take control of me x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't know where it's going wrong for u dude cause ur the only guy on here like that states that lol

I have absolutely no idea what you mean.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

Having some visible pics may help

Sticking around helps lol, lost count of how many times you've posted this thread under different names X

"Sticking around helps lol, lost count of how many times you've posted this thread under different names X"

Sticking around? You mean you want me to go pages back through the forum to bring back my old threads?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Sticking around helps lol, lost count of how many times you've posted this thread under different names X

Sticking around? You mean you want me to go pages back through the forum to bring back my old threads?"

No, it means stop going "UNLOS" by deleting your profile, stick around and get known, maybe then you'll pick up some meets.

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

And maybe offer to do some gardening as well...

"Sticking around helps lol, lost count of how many times you've posted this thread under different names X

Sticking around? You mean you want me to go pages back through the forum to bring back my old threads?

No, it means stop going "UNLOS" by deleting your profile, stick around and get known, maybe then you'll pick up some meets."

It's not rocket science

No, it means stop going "UNLOS" by deleting your profile, stick around and get known, maybe then you'll pick up some meets."

Deleting my profile? I have not deleted my profile ever since ive joined this site. Not once deleted or hidden or anything so again.....i have no idea what you're talking about.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

No, it means stop going "UNLOS" by deleting your profile, stick around and get known, maybe then you'll pick up some meets.

Deleting my profile? I have not deleted my profile ever since ive joined this site. Not once deleted or hidden or anything so again.....i have no idea what you're talking about."

Ok, I'll hold my hands up, you haven't really registered on our radar, but when someone says...

"Sticking around helps lol, lost count of how many times you've posted this thread under different names "

Then I assumed they meant you kept going unlos, not that you have multiple profiles.

My bad, I blame Peachy, bad girl!

Deleting my profile? I have not deleted my profile ever since ive joined this site. Not once deleted or hidden or anything so again.....i have no idea what you're talking about.

Ok, I'll hold my hands up, you haven't really registered on our radar, but when someone says...

"Sticking around helps lol, lost count of how many times you've posted this thread under different names "

Then I assumed they meant you kept going unlos, not that you have multiple profiles.

My bad, I blame Peachy, bad girl! "

Ive never deleted my profile or hidden it ever. I changed my user name once but that was ages ago. Ive never not "stuck around"

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Single males are at a plenty on here, you need to stand out and I think you get out what you put it to be honest.

Public pics, profile refresh maybe

Mrs

"Single males are at a plenty on here, you need to stand out and I think you get out what you put it to be honest.

Public pics, profile refresh maybe

Mrs"

Thank you.

My bad, I blame Peachy, bad girl! "

I'm on about the changing names, I've got broad shoulders Mart I'm happy to be interrogated about my comments, my comment stemmed from boredom & was typed mid yaaaawn X

My bad, I blame Peachy, bad girl!

I'm on about the changing names, I've got broad shoulders Mart I'm happy to be interrogated about my comments, my comment stemmed from boredom & was typed mid yaaaawn X"

I have changed names but it was ages ago and Only to match with my username on a well known fetish site.

» Add a new message to this topic