FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > 1 hour wasted

1 hour wasted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't you just hate it when you travel an hour to go and meet somebody just to find yourself blocked when you get 5 minutes away.

I wouldn't mind if I just had an explanation and a no thanks. It's no big deal if you change your mind. But to be blocked at a bit of a kick in balls.

Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/08/17 15:44:48]

Loads of women cancel last minute they do that cause they are time wasters and pic hunters and get their rocks off by doing it. Site is rapidly going downhill due to women as well as men

[Removed by poster at 01/08/17 15:48:24]

Then you get the ones who chat away with you for hours then just go offline without saying "gotta go" or something. They wouldn't do that talking face to face (or would they) so why do it on here.

"Don't you just hate it when you travel an hour to go and meet somebody just to find yourself blocked when you get 5 minutes away.

I wouldn't mind if I just had an explanation and a no thanks. It's no big deal if you change your mind. But to be blocked at a bit of a kick in balls.

Rant over"

Female, couple, male ?

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

You can still report them for being a time waster even tho they have blocked you

"Don't you just hate it when you travel an hour to go and meet somebody just to find yourself blocked when you get 5 minutes away.

Rant over

Female, couple, male ?"

Female with varies too.

Rant over

Female, couple, male ?

Female with varies too."

Shocking, no call for that.

"Then you get the ones who chat away with you for hours then just go offline without saying "gotta go" or something. They wouldn't do that talking face to face (or would they) so why do it on here."

I was always brought up to treat people how you would want to be treated. It's not rocket science is it.

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

Rant over

Female, couple, male ?

Female with varies too."

It was probably a bloke who verified himself from fake accounts probably sat at home now thinking what a cad he is

"Then you get the ones who chat away with you for hours then just go offline without saying "gotta go" or something. They wouldn't do that talking face to face (or would they) so why do it on here."

I have many a time had to go offline mid conversation due to real life stuff cropping up

It is easy enough to pick up where you left off later on

It's an online chat with a stranger....you cannot expect people to owe you an explanation if they have to leave the convo

If you are the kind of person who takes offence at this then this may not be the site for you

Rant over"

I know the feeling, when i first joined I was willing to travel for a meet as I don't drive myself... arranged a meet as far as Manchester, it was all arranged, train tickets paid for, got to the station where they were supposedly meeting me only to find they were a no show and had blocked me on here and through another messaging app.. I couldn't believe it... I was completely out of my comfort zone, had missed my last train home & wasn't prepared to cough up funds just to stay in a b&b/hotel for the night hence sleeping rough in the station

Happened on another occasion too but not as far as Manchester, I now refuse to travel for a meet...

"Then you get the ones who chat away with you for hours then just go offline without saying "gotta go" or something. They wouldn't do that talking face to face (or would they) so why do it on here.

I have many a time had to go offline mid conversation due to real life stuff cropping up

It's an online chat with a stranger....you cannot expect people to owe you an explanation if they have to leave the convo

If you are the kind of person who takes offence at this then this may not be the site for you"

I don't have a problem with the breaking of of conversations at all, life takes over, you don't have urgent conversations on here, they can be picked up and dropped any time. But to just block is a bit off in my book.

Rant over I know the feeling, when i first joined I was willing to travel for a meet as I don't drive myself... arranged a meet as far as Manchester, it was all arranged, train tickets paid for, got to the station where they were supposedly meeting me only to find they were a no show and had blocked me on here and through another messaging app.. I couldn't believe it... I was completely out of my comfort zone, had missed my last train home & wasn't prepared to cough up funds just to stay in a b&b/hotel for the night hence sleeping rough in the station

Happened on another occasion too but not as far as Manchester, I now refuse to travel for a meet... "

Wow, that's really bad form. No wonder the men on here get such a bad reputation.

"Then you get the ones who chat away with you for hours then just go offline without saying "gotta go" or something. They wouldn't do that talking face to face (or would they) so why do it on here.

If you are the kind of person who takes offence at this then this may not be the site for you"

This also !!

I had a guy message earlier asking how I was went to answer and he's blocked me

I personally don't see any point in this but I just deleted and thought how strange fab is lol x

If you are the kind of person who takes offence at this then this may not be the site for you

I don't have a problem with the breaking of of conversations at all, life takes over, you don't have urgent conversations on here, they can be picked up and dropped any time. But to just block is a bit off in my book."

That wasn't in response to you

I've quoted the post I was responding to

I know, I just agree. X

I feel the sense of entitlement creeping in, nevertheless to block like that just before a meet is harsh even by my standards

Rant over I know the feeling, when i first joined I was willing to travel for a meet as I don't drive myself... arranged a meet as far as Manchester, it was all arranged, train tickets paid for, got to the station where they were supposedly meeting me only to find they were a no show and had blocked me on here and through another messaging app.. I couldn't believe it... I was completely out of my comfort zone, had missed my last train home & wasn't prepared to cough up funds just to stay in a b&b/hotel for the night hence sleeping rough in the station

Happened on another occasion too but not as far as Manchester, I now refuse to travel for a meet... "

Omfg, why travel so far when there's so much fit totty on the doorstep?

I feel the sense of entitlement creeping in, nevertheless to block like that just before a meet is harsh even by my standards "

Sense of entitlement?? On Fab?? Never heard such nonsense

I feel the sense of entitlement creeping in, nevertheless to block like that just before a meet is harsh even by my standards

Sense of entitlement?? On Fab?? Never heard such nonsense "

Of course P I still think I'm right to feel entitled to fuck you with my strap on

Rant over"

We hate them to but most of the time it a bloke or female who got no live wasting people time just for kicks

Happened on another occasion too but not as far as Manchester, I now refuse to travel for a meet...

Omfg, why travel so far when there's so much fit totty on the doorstep?"

Cos muggings here is such a fool

Omfg, why travel so far when there's so much fit totty on the doorstep? Cos muggings here is such a fool "

Bless you xxx

By *r PimmsMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Chalk it up as experience and don't be disheartened..the penny will drop one day and you'll soon spot the genuine meets Vs dreamers!

Don't take offence if you get blown out,smile and walk away...simple.

Their lose not yours!

Hope this makes you feel better?

"Chalk it up as experience and don't be disheartened..the penny will drop one day and you'll soon spot the genuine meets Vs dreamers!

Don't take offence if you get blown out,smile and walk away...simple.

Their lose not yours!

Hope this makes you feel better?"

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Omfg, why travel so far when there's so much fit totty on the doorstep? Cos muggings here is such a fool "

You're not a fool. Some people are just very plausible. They chat for ages, take you in, it feels like a real connection has been made. They gain our trust. But on the positive side (though only barely positive) they were only cowards and timewasters; on your own and so far from home they could have been dangerous as well as duplicitous. Maybe it was a lucky escape? Xxx

By *her pleasureMan  over a year ago

S Wales

[Removed by poster at 02/08/17 01:59:31]

By *ueynteMan  over a year ago

Cowbridge

You are a very loving, genuine woman.

There may be many reasons people get cold feet at the last moment, some understandable, some not; some just malicious. You proved yourself to be a better person, albeit at a cost to yourself, and perhaps to your self-confidence. We all learn from such experiences-I remember mine xx

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Do lets hear it.

"Don't you just hate it when you travel an hour to go and meet somebody just to find yourself blocked when you get 5 minutes away.Rant over"

M8 had that myself, now only meet somewhere if it turns a no show it dont ruin my day. Billy

By *aydee65Man  over a year ago

Near Merthyr

Had a 90 mile round trip once for a no-show and been messed around many other times. Sadly, its just the nature of the beast. Thankfully the good meets have made it worthwhile.

Report the profile

I've had a few good meets, which is why I don't take it to heart. I think I just needed to vent a little after seeing the blocked page. Hahaha

Happy swinging guys and gals. Keep up the good work. Enjoy every minute of it.

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Feel for ya bud that sucks but hey atleast you've shown once again there are some total twats on here both male and female lol--should report it let people know who and everytime they show up just get them thrown off here--no drama to call off as life does come jumping out at us all but for them not to msg to say and to block you just says they're twats through n through!!--keep on looking as they're are SOME genuine great people on here!!--good luck to ya op

Fab is becoming very rapidly a site being abused by both female and males who are simply fed up with 'sexless relationship ' oh and my partner knows type ass holes, very annoying

Ten minutes wasted reading this thread

That's just one big ball ache ! Chin up mate

» Add a new message to this topic