FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > St John's Ambulance

St John's Ambulance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tend to see them everywhere at rugby etc and never really give them much thought but can't sing their praises highly enough after they looked after my son and my borderline hysterical self this morning when he fractured his radius warming up for his football tournament.

Volunteers who are massively under appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Tend to see them everywhere at rugby etc and never really give them much thought but can't sing their praises highly enough after they looked after my son and my borderline hysterical self this morning when he fractured his radius warming up for his football tournament.

Volunteers who are massively under appreciated "

they work harder than we realise X

"Tend to see them everywhere at rugby etc and never really give them much thought but can't sing their praises highly enough after they looked after my son and my borderline hysterical self this morning when he fractured his radius warming up for his football tournament.

Volunteers who are massively under appreciated

they work harder than we realise X"

I know Peach never really gave them much thought before today xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They don't get enough praise at all, I volunteered with them for 11 years, they give up 1000s of hours, unpaid, receive abuse from d*unks, and save lives that no one knows about. Undercover angels xx

"They don't get enough praise at all, I volunteered with them for 11 years, they give up 1000s of hours, unpaid, receive abuse from d*unks, and save lives that no one knows about. Undercover angels xx"

» Add a new message to this topic