FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Exhibitionism box

Exhibitionism box

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This has been on my mind since we started our profile, so I know it'll be on just about everyone's.

I would like to request that Fab put (if possible) an Exhibitionism tick box in the interests list.

I realise this may have been brought up before, but I thought it would be worth mentioning again.

What's people's thoughts on the matter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I was initially going to say that it would be a little redundant as it's essentially covered under some of the other headings but I don't think it actually is. We've not felt ready to do anything more than play together in open rooms at clubs for the last two years, so an exhibitionism box would have been good to have.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Voyeurism is there so it's mirror should be

"I was initially going to say that it would be a little redundant as it's essentially covered under some of the other headings but I don't think it actually is. We've not felt ready to do anything more than play together in open rooms at clubs for the last two years, so an exhibitionism box would have been good to have. "

Very good point. There are a lot of types of exhibitionism, so a box to tick could be a good conversation starter also.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We do quite like tho idea of an actual exhibitionism box too. Made of glass with a bed and a swing

"Voyeurism is there so it's mirror should be"

Exactly... I mean they have ones for gangbangs and group sex, same room swapping and seperate room swapping then cyber sex and webcams.

We need exhibitinoism on there.

"We do quite like tho idea of an actual exhibitionism box too. Made of glass with a bed and a swing "

Haha you should check out the igloo's in Finland... Some really dirty ideas come in to my head when i see them.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/636217

Main thread running here

Yes please lets get it included

An excellent idea, it would be very interesting to read the comments, we have been practising Exerbitionism since our early years and it really turns us on, love seeing others reactions when out taking pictures or exposing the wife's body in public areas. - it's fantastic.

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"An excellent idea, it would be very interesting to read the comments, we have been practising Exerbitionism since our early years and it really turns us on, love seeing others reactions when out taking pictures or exposing the wife's body in public areas. - it's fantastic."

Such Exhibitionists that your profile is hidden lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic