FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Personal Jobs

Personal Jobs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its came to my attention that their isnt many people on here who have a job as a on call nurse, carer etc etc, basically very time consuming jobs at random times of the day, i myself am a carer, pretty much full time, not going into details on here, if you want to know more inbox me about it. But anyway back to the subject, if OTHERS also have this type of job, how do you fit fab in around it knowing that something could come up any minute with a patient etc etc? And im also thinking of putting a face pik as public, as a lot of women dont like "cock profile piks" BUT with my job, how safe would it be to do that?? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kybox2Man  over a year ago

maidstone

You have a valid point here, it's holding me back in a big way in fab as I'm so paranoid my identity will get out to the wrong person and cause me massive work issues

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Its came to my attention that their isnt many people on here who have a job as a on call nurse, carer etc etc, basically very time consuming jobs at random times of the day, i myself am a carer, pretty much full time, not going into details on here, if you want to know more inbox me about it. But anyway back to the subject, if OTHERS also have this type of job, how do you fit fab in around it knowing that something could come up any minute with a patient etc etc? And im also thinking of putting a face pik as public, as a lot of women dont like "cock profile piks" BUT with my job, how safe would it be to do that?? Xx"

How have you managed to come to a conclusion about what the majority of fabbers do/do not do for a living??

I would imagine most keep their professional lives private and are highly unlikely to discuss on the forum

"You have a valid point here, it's holding me back in a big way in fab as I'm so paranoid my identity will get out to the wrong person and cause me massive work issues "

Your right, thats what im dreading, its not as much a job for me as im caring for a family member, but its the same principle, dont want it to get out, everyones got a private life, and personal one.

I just thought id raise tew question as i havent seen a thread similar yet

"Its came to my attention that their isnt many people on here who have a job as a on call nurse, carer etc etc, basically very time consuming jobs at random times of the day, i myself am a carer, pretty much full time, not going into details on here, if you want to know more inbox me about it. But anyway back to the subject, if OTHERS also have this type of job, how do you fit fab in around it knowing that something could come up any minute with a patient etc etc? And im also thinking of putting a face pik as public, as a lot of women dont like "cock profile piks" BUT with my job, how safe would it be to do that?? Xx

How have you managed to come to a conclusion about what the majority of fabbers do/do not do for a living??

I would imagine most keep their professional lives private and are highly unlikely to discuss on the forum "

I havent concluded what they do or not, but itd hard for me because its like a day to day job, and have hardly any free time, just wondering if any other people fit into this category, and if so, how do they handle it, looking for a bit of help thats all lol

And ive seen various people claiming thwy work for "x" company or "so n so" but i havent seen any claiming to be a carer of sorts thats all x

As previously stated, many folk keep their private lives separate to their Fab life.

As for your profile pic being a face? Well that's largely down to you, but some employers may frown upon it if it became common knowledge. There is an alternative to a cock or face pic....a torso shot or something artistic?

"And ive seen various people claiming thwy work for "x" company or "so n so" but i havent seen any claiming to be a carer of sorts thats all x"

Because most people value their privacy and discretion

" As previously stated, many folk keep their private lives separate to their Fab life.

As for your profile pic being a face? Well that's largely down to you, but some employers may frown upon it if it became common knowledge. There is an alternative to a cock or face pic....a torso shot or something artistic? "

Ok thanks for the info and tips people, means a lot to have nice responses and not get criticised, will take it all into account x

You don't have to have a face or a cock as your profile pic, you have other parts to your body. Why not look at other male profiles here to get some inspiration & yep, there are many carers here they just don't see this as a place to share personal detail, after all this is a public forum, I certainly don't advertise my job in MI5, ah fuck X

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

I know about 40 nurses some with pics on here I often see them at work they all know the risk. but then what risk just be honest keep fab to fab if you meet people in the world outside be polite respect them as they you more people recognise me more than me them I've even met patients from here lol

So I've got a job that gives me a cover to go to any address, but would almost certainly disappear if I was outed on fab. I also have family care responsibilities (why I can't accommodate)

And Yes it gives me the same fears.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, about the piks, ill certainly check out a few profiles to give me some tips.

And yes i certainly agree there, i have seen people in town from here, but i just keep my head down and walk on by, wouldnt approach someone from here in the street.

Time to go do some looking and see how i can change my prof a bit lol

Everyone's entitled to a sex life regardless of their job.

But a little discretion and common sense goes a long way

"Everyone's entitled to a sex life regardless of their job.

But a little discretion and common sense goes a long way "

Lol yep, discretion is key, and every person has a private life lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic