FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Some strange sights around

Some strange sights around

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the Mr is away and I needed some baccy rather than take the car I decided to walk to local supermarket.....Yay go me extra steps lol

A car pulled over asking for directions to the crem...as I was telling hI'm he drew attention to the fact that below the waist all he had on was black stocking and suspenders and black lacy panties. He asked was it ok!? And then proceeded to ask what undies I was wearing.

I don't think I'm easily shocked or offended but it was only early eve still light and do think it an inappropriate way to get his kicks!

What do yiu think??

Nectar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

That's shocking, to go to the crem, dressed in such an inappropriate manner. He should be more respectful and look up directions before setting off on his journey.

Seriously though, it's a slippery slope to involve complete strangers when carrying out personal fantasies on the street. It's not something I'd be comfortable with, thinking I had been targeted and next minute, bundled into the boot of his car. Ok, maybe that's someone's fantasy too, but reality is somewhat different to carrying it out.

"That's shocking, to go to the crem, dressed in such an inappropriate manner. He should be more respectful and look up directions before setting off on his journey.

Seriously though, it's a slippery slope to involve complete strangers when carrying out personal fantasies on the street. It's not something I'd be comfortable with, thinking I had been targeted and next minute, bundled into the boot of his car. Ok, maybe that's someone's fantasy too, but reality is somewhat different to carrying it out.

"

lol joking apart I've got to own up to being more than abit weirded out by it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was he the undertaker or priest ???

Haha I didn't ask

He was still alive tho if that helps lmao

Big black cAr with flowers might have been the give away pmsl xx

You just want me to tell you what far he had so you can see if you can find him

Pmsl xx

No I got a big black car and always get mistaken for a funeral car lol. X

By *uttytrukerMan  over a year ago

resolven / swindon

wasn't me honest lol

That would totally freak me out if I'm honest, I'm very open minded as you know but there is a time and a place, and stopping strangers is totally unacceptable..he had no idea how you would react x

"That would totally freak me out if I'm honest, I'm very open minded as you know but there is a time and a place, and stopping strangers is totally unacceptable..he had no idea how you would react x"

Lola I was totally!! Walked around the bloody supermarket for ages and when I got home locked doors and closed curtains. Poss an over reaction but mind works overtime when alone x

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"That would totally freak me out if I'm honest, I'm very open minded as you know but there is a time and a place, and stopping strangers is totally unacceptable..he had no idea how you would react x"

Exactly this. You could of taken his number and reported him for all he knew.

What cour panties did he have on

"That would totally freak me out if I'm honest, I'm very open minded as you know but there is a time and a place, and stopping strangers is totally unacceptable..he had no idea how you would react x

What cour panties did he have on "

Black and they didn't fit v well lol. X

"That would totally freak me out if I'm honest, I'm very open minded as you know but there is a time and a place, and stopping strangers is totally unacceptable..he had no idea how you would react x

Lola I was totally!! Walked around the bloody supermarket for ages and when I got home locked doors and closed curtains. Poss an over reaction but mind works overtime when alone x"

I would have reacted the same hun, it makes you wonder who else he does that too and what his intentions are, creep

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Black and they didn't fit v well lol. X"

Ewwwwww if you're gonna do it at least buy some decent stuff to go out in ffs lol

Like you said tho all jokes aside some people just don't think beyond their own personal gratification. I just hope no young girls were approached by him. Could scar them for life!

Black and they didn't fit v well lol. X

Ewwwwww if you're gonna do it at least buy some decent stuff to go out in ffs lol

Like you said tho all jokes aside some people just don't think beyond their own personal gratification. I just hope no young girls were approached by him. Could scar them for life!"

^^^^ totally agree with this snow x

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Everywhere else in the world = weird and not

something you expect

Newport = standard

If you look at my profile you will see that I like to dress. But I would never do anything like that. Like you all day a time and place.. totally

Joe xx

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Strange, there's only one question I was wondering? What undies where you wearing? Lol

Seriously does this kind of thing happen? Should have reported him to the police.

"Strange, there's only one question I was wondering? What undies where you wearing? Lol

Seriously does this kind of thing happen? Should have reported him to the police."

If my brain had engaged quick enough I'd have got a registration and done so. Unfortunately yep it does seem to happen even in our quiet sleepy little village.

Lmao I didn't tell him and I ain't telling you lol

» Add a new message to this topic