FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Night out

Night out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Myself and my partner are out for the Wales vs England rugby match next weekend and have booked a hotel in Cardiff to stop over. Haven't been out in ages myself and not sure I'd decent places to go. Can people recommend good places to go for a drink in the evening please? Pubs / bars would be better than nightclubs if possible. Thanks X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Guess that's a no then lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pretty much any pub is going to be rammed on match day

You've the usual suspects along St Mary's street - Goat Major, Cottage, the Yard etc. Or bars on Mill Street.

More up Cathays area e.g. Wig and Pen. Or Cathedral Road you have the Mochyn Du and Cricketers

To name a few...

"Pretty much any pub is going to be rammed on match day

You've the usual suspects along St Mary's street - Goat Major, Cottage, the Yard etc. Or bars on Mill Street.

More up Cathays area e.g. Wig and Pen. Or Cathedral Road you have the Mochyn Du and Cricketers

To name a few..."

Thank you

The Great Western near the train station is a good option as it has bars upstairs and down plus a dance floor. And it's free admission.

Pretty much next door is Walkabout which is very popular with the sporting fraternity.

We love Live Lounge where u can get a good mix of live music, food and reasonably priced drinks.

Hope this helps guys. Have a great night xxx

"The Great Western near the train station is a good option as it has bars upstairs and down plus a dance floor. And it's free admission.

Pretty much next door is Walkabout which is very popular with the sporting fraternity.

We love Live Lounge where u can get a good mix of live music, food and reasonably priced drinks.

Hope this helps guys. Have a great night xxx"

Thank you so much, much appreciated X

You're very welcome guys. Have fun xx

» Add a new message to this topic