FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Were am I going wrong on here

Were am I going wrong on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get messages off women but they end up pulling out of meets is it my pics or my profile any advice would be grate

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the thing is you need to stand out on here to get anywhere as there are so many single males maybe update your profile put abit more in it as it didn't say a lot,

you could also try getting yourself to the single social that's held in Newport so people see your for real if you can make an effort to go to that they might think your worth taking the time to meet you'd also pick up a few veri's which would help you on here....hope this helps

By *hesandmanMan  over a year ago

ammanford

too many dreamers and time wasters my friend carry on loking you will find genuine people women eventually as I did don't give up they are out there

Thanks for the advice guys

people are also put off when you say you can't accommodate as they think you may be hiding something

I'm a single parent so have my boy on weekends an sometimes in the week but I can do Hotel meets

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

"the thing is you need to stand out on here to get anywhere as there are so many single males maybe update your profile put abit more in it as it didn't say a lot,

you could also try getting yourself to the single social that's held in Newport so people see your for real if you can make an effort to go to that they might think your worth taking the time to meet you'd also pick up a few veri's which would help you on here....hope this helps "

cant be a whole lot wrong with profile if they are arranging meets but then pulling out, if that is the case then either they are time wasters who love the thrill of having attention or there id something during your conversations that put them off. also there could be genuine reasons to pull out but usually if there is then they will chat to rearrange.

doing as others have stated although dont guarantee you meets certainly wont do you any harm

I also am unable to accommodate.

Valid reason for this.

I ended up at home after divorce. Due to financial reasons. During this time my mam has become seriously ill and now terminal with cancer. So I stayed longer to help and give my dad a break from the carer roll now and then.

Says on my profile that I have nothing to hide and will explain etc.

By *ing692Man  over a year ago

bridgend

"people are also put off when you say you can't accommodate as they think you may be hiding something "

I can accomadate but get the same problem also so it must be a single male thing but I'm still looking and trying though

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

There are lots of genuine reasons why guys cant accom, but it does make people wary.

Its a sad fact that there are lots of guys who are less than honest on here, that means the good guys need to do more to stand out, its a shame but that's just the way it is.

As lots suggest, getting to an event or social will do you a great deal of good.

"There are lots of genuine reasons why guys cant accom, but it does make people wary.

Its a sad fact that there are lots of guys who are less than honest on here, that means the good guys need to do more to stand out, its a shame but that's just the way it is.

As lots suggest, getting to an event or social will do you a great deal of good."

Ok guys il give an event a go

» Add a new message to this topic