FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Crazy ideas

Crazy ideas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On the radio this morning there was a phone in debate about putting hi viz jackets on cattle. Come on....as a driver you are supposed to be able to read a registration plate from a specified distance, if you cant see a cow on the road surely you shouldnt be driving.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not quite along the same lines, but I had a packet of nuts that said on it "may contain nuts".

For a bit I was worried they were made by Schrodinger.

By *ires_and_IceCouple  over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

My niece whilst driving from brecon to hirwaun hit a black cow in the middle of the road

lucky not to be killed car a total write off cow dead. They are not as easy to see as you think they might be.the police officer who dealt with it said someone is going to be killed before long because they are so hard to see . Anything reflective would help.

Seen cows with hi vis collar/ bell chains on coastal road last year by Newquay airport in cornwall

"My niece whilst driving from brecon to hirwaun hit a black cow in the middle of the road

lucky not to be killed car a total write off cow dead. They are not as easy to see as you think they might be.the police officer who dealt with it said someone is going to be killed before long because they are so hard to see . Anything reflective would help. "

I hope she cut a bit off for tea, as compo

By *how2usCouple  over a year ago

cardiff / barry

Did you guys hear that red bull, got sued by a guy in America because his drink did not actually give him wings xx

Hi Vis jackets wouldn't help much. They don't make car drivers see motorcycles. Not that I wear one.

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"Did you guys hear that red bull, got sued by a guy in America because his drink did not actually give him wings xx"

I also don't think it contains any bulls ... of any colour.

By *actileluvaMan  over a year ago

valleys

The best I've seen is a hairdryer in a hotel which clearly stated not to be used in the shower.

We should get rid of health and safety and just go with natural selection.

"The best I've seen is a hairdryer in a hotel which clearly stated not to be used in the shower.

We should get rid of health and safety and just go with natural selection. "

This. Which reminds me, I've not checked the Darwin Awards for AGES

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"The best I've seen is a hairdryer in a hotel which clearly stated not to be used in the shower.

We should get rid of health and safety and just go with natural selection. "

The hot water machine in work we use to make tea has a warning sticker about the hot water. But it does hurt if you splash any water on your hand so I guess it has a point

» Add a new message to this topic