FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Manners

Manners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *actileluva OP   Man  over a year ago

valleys

Call me old fashioned.

"You're old fashioned"

But if you aren't interested then why not message to say so?

How many of you do reply with a quick thank you but no thanks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't. ..

Okay...my inbox is currently 1256 unread..so..

. I skim through..if the pic looks hot...or the subheading catches my eye ..I open and reply. ..

Are you saying I should quit my job and a spend all day replying sorry no thanks. .sorry no thanks..sorry no thanks

When you open your emails..and you have a million emails your not interested in... do you respond to each one?

On simple terms... there is no time to be polite to every message..

Grow a thick skin you'll need it on here x

Always answer messages unless they are really shit!

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It is not rude to not reply

"Can't. ..

. I skim through..if the pic looks hot...or the subheading catches my eye ..I open and reply. ..

Are you saying I should quit my job and a spend all day replying sorry no thanks. .sorry no thanks..sorry no thanks

When you open your emails..and you have a million emails your not interested in... do you respond to each one?

Grow a thick skin you'll need it on here x"

"Call me old fashioned.

"You're old fashioned"

How many of you do reply with a quick thank you but no thanks?"

Yes I always reply

I just think it's really rude if you dont

The only time I haven't replied is when I've deleted all by mistake lol but then put it on my status

valleys

It wasn't a pop at you

I already have a thick skin if I didn't I would have quit this ages ago.

valleys

I appreciate how full your ladies boxes get, so I guess it's a privilege to have your message read.

I hardly ever reply.....not because I think I am above it but because I don't meet and it says so on my profile. If people msg me asking for a meet and say they have read my profile then why on earth should i even bother responding?

If this is me coming across as aggressive so be it I really couldn't give a fig!!!

valleys

"I hardly ever reply.....not because I think I am above it but because I don't meet and it says so on my profile. If people msg me asking for a meet and say they have read my profile then why on earth should i even bother responding?

If this is me coming across as aggressive so be it I really couldn't give a fig!!!"

I used to reply to everyone....but then sometimes a "no thanks" would often turn into a "why not??" and so on and after a while it gets fucking monotonous.

"I used to reply to everyone....but then sometimes a "no thanks" would often turn into a "why not??" and so on and after a while it gets fucking monotonous. "

this

valleys

"I used to reply to everyone....but then sometimes a "no thanks" would often turn into a "why not??" and so on and after a while it gets fucking monotonous. "

I appreciate that fact. I've read the stories of men not getting the point and becoming abuseive.

I guess you don't know until you message. Anyone who messages me always gets my respect.

As said above ...

Also my reasons -

1:mail box gets to full , more so after you post new pics

2: clear that they don't read any of my profile

3: things like " u will be mine " or " let's fuck" don't make ME want to open n read...

4: if u reply no thanks u get about 100 questions back " why not " ," just try it " " what about another time " grrrr no !! Is no ...

5: then comes the nasty reply's !!!

So I've found its better for me just to hit delet n I'm sorry to the nice, tîdy people out there

"As said above ...

Also my reasons -

1:mail box gets to full , more so after you post new pics

2: clear that they don't read any of my profile

3: things like " u will be mine " or " let's fuck" don't make ME want to open n read...

4: if u reply no thanks u get about 100 questions back " why not " ," just try it " " what about another time " grrrr no !! Is no ...

5: then comes the nasty reply's !!!

So I've found its better for me just to hit delet n I'm sorry to the nice, tîdy people out there "

6. Your loss/you don't know what you are missing

We always reply even a no thanks if someone has taken the time to message and include pic like we've asked its only polite to message back

valleys

"We always reply even a no thanks if someone has taken the time to message and include pic like we've asked its only polite to message back"

"Call me old fashioned.

"You're old fashioned"

How many of you do reply with a quick thank you but no thanks?"

always used to reply... but on the odd occasion (said with sarcasm here) I'd get asked why not? which resulted in a block from me anyway.....

now I only get messages off ppl I want them off and that suits me fine!

but here is something controversial....why not actually try reading the profile before you send the message in the first place? could save everyone involved a lot of bother

"Call me old fashioned.

"You're old fashioned"

How many of you do reply with a quick thank you but no thanks?

always used to reply... but on the odd occasion (said with sarcasm here) I'd get asked why not? which resulted in a block from me anyway.....

now I only get messages off ppl I want them off and that suits me fine!

but here is something controversial....why not actually try reading the profile before you send the message in the first place? could save everyone involved a lot of bother "

I've got a thick skin. It's mostly dinner.

"Can't. ..

Grow a thick skin you'll need it on here x

"

Simply cannot???

Just wouldn't have the time..if I had 1..5..maybe 10 messages a day then of course I'd reply something nice.. but as you reply to 1..another 20 roll in..it isn't rude or ignorant...

I get pizza offers.. discount letters through the door every day..do I ring each one to say no thank you not interested ? No

Ladies get so many it just isn't possible

Sorry if that appears rude x

"I hardly ever reply.....not because I think I am above it but because I don't meet and it says so on my profile. If people msg me asking for a meet and say they have read my profile then why on earth should i even bother responding?

If this is me coming across as aggressive so be it I really couldn't give a fig!!!"

This for me, how on earth the virtuous out there find the time to reply to all their messages I've no idea, I know I couldn't unless I gave up my job sat here most the day or night. 90% of the messages aren't worth a reply, for the reasons already cited & tbh I don't care anyway x

As all of the above said ^^^^

It them kicks off an onslaught of messages

Why not? Am I not your thing

Is it because of my looks

Am I not good enough

Do you think your better than me

Come on just give me a chance

Then the abuse starts

I just think if a lady has read and not replied...she is simply not interested or your not what she is looking for...

As a couple the inbox us easier to manage... put a pic up..a meet request or status as a lady and you get hundreds of messages. ..

If this is me coming across as aggressive so be it I really couldn't give a fig!!!

This for me, how on earth the virtuous out there find the time to reply to all their messages I've no idea, I know I couldn't unless I gave up my job sat here most the day or night. 90% of the messages aren't worth a reply, for the reasons already cited & tbh I don't care anyway x"

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

Some women on here I wouldn't even bother trying to message, because I know from experience that they will just bulk delete their messages, and some couples can be the same. It can pay to look for those who are less active online, less or no photos , new accounts that might just not be fakes, sometimes more successful. Otherwise you are leaving it to a very slim outside chance that they've actually read it, seen something that might be worthy of a reply, and that you stand out from the other 50 single guys a day and more in some cases, in their inbox. What are the odds? Very poor, so think about who you try to approach, and it might just get better results.

men on here should accept that when they send their 'carefully crafted' message, absolutely tailored to the wants and needs of the lady/couple in question(NOT)...that at least a hundred or so other guys have also sent a similar sort of message....

so who in their right mind is going to trawl through and reply to each and every one...giving a polite 'no thanks, you're not my type' only to get loads of abuse in return...

life is far too short to waste replying to someone who didn't read a profile in the first place

valleys

"Some women on here I wouldn't even bother trying to message, because I know from experience that they will just bulk delete their messages, and some couples can be the same. It can pay to look for those who are less active online, less or no photos , new accounts that might just not be fakes, sometimes more successful. Otherwise you are leaving it to a very slim outside chance that they've actually read it, seen something that might be worthy of a reply, and that you stand out from the other 50 single guys a day and more in some cases, in their inbox. What are the odds? Very poor, so think about who you try to approach, and it might just get better results.

"

I do read profiles even the war and peace ones. It's good that women can pick and choose.

I'm here to sleep with attractive people who meet my criteria. End of.

Why should I bother sending the same message to people who don't?

No reply is a reply in itself.

"I'm here to sleep with attractive people who meet my criteria. End of.

No reply is a reply in itself."

^^^^^^^ THIS!!!! ^^^^^^^^

By *STAXxMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Your old fashioned op! (You asked for it)

I initially went for the - hhhhmmm ok profile read top to bottom summon up the Shakespeare in me to compose what I obviously mistakenly thought was the most original charming yet witty, sexy but subtle messages

Only to have them bulk deleted or read then deleted n then after have actually met those same people at socials etc n hit it off

So now I'm in the - don't bother messaging just speak to them at the socials camp

Atleast then you get to see each other in the cold light of day n know if your attracted to each other

However I'm aware that only applies when said women / couples attend those socials too!

This!!!

"I appreciate how full your ladies boxes get, so I guess it's a privilege to have your message read. "

I also appreciate how full ladies boxes can get

"I appreciate how full your ladies boxes get, so I guess it's a privilege to have your message read.

I also appreciate how full ladies boxes can get "

So glad I wasn't the only one to giggle at this x

valleys

"I appreciate how full your ladies boxes get, so I guess it's a privilege to have your message read.

So glad I wasn't the only one to giggle at this x"

It was carefully planned out Peachy

So glad I wasn't the only one to giggle at this x

It was carefully planned out Peachy "

Gold star for the planning x

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

My friend (socially) on here gets over 30 messages a day on average. I've seen her inbox (no pun intended) and she's not exaggerating.

25 at least will not be of interest. Would you seriously copy and paste "no thanks" 25 times and click send? If half are decently written, would you do it 12/13 times?

I wouldn't.

By *eviationMan  over a year ago

Brynamman

Be nice to have the opportunity lol

"I appreciate how full your ladies boxes get, so I guess it's a privilege to have your message read. "

lmao Freudian slip there!

I find it easier not to send any !!! Then you don't have to wait for a reply or reply back ??

Being a woman on here must be like having no spam filter on your inbox or those ads online.

"9 inch dick, click here to read more"

"I'm in your area, let's fuck NOW"

» Add a new message to this topic