FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Dogging gone downhill

Dogging gone downhill

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This problem only happens in 1 part near the famous fairy castle people have no idea what dogging is about I've taken my lovely gf a few times only to be met by people who have no idea what's going on she feels very intimidated by people parking to close standing outside the car within seconds of getting there people following us from car park to car park we even had one flash his lights to us all the way home .we never get this in Gloucestershire very annoying to be very honest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Stick to Gloucestershire then?

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

We had the opposite problem when I used to go dogging with the ex-wife.

By the time she'd parked the car everyone had fucked off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This problem only happens in 1 part near the famous fairy castle people have no idea what dogging is about I've taken my lovely gf a few times only to be met by people who have no idea what's going on she feels very intimidated by people parking to close standing outside the car within seconds of getting there people following us from car park to car park we even had one flash his lights to us all the way home .we never get this in Gloucestershire very annoying to be very honest "

So very true both. The ones at the castle have no idea what so ever and respect/distance waiting to actually see if couple are there to play is non existant. They think because a couple pull in they are guaranteed to have a play with them. Respect and patience go a long way in this game but hey guess most them have to get home to their partners. Gloucestershire is very good and people actually know what they are doing

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"We had the opposite problem when I used to go dogging with the ex-wife.

By the time she'd parked the car everyone had fucked off.

"

its easier and safer to arrange to meet someone yourself as a private dogging meet

The other trouble is when people find a good spot there is always some idiot who announces the place on social media so every idiot knows about it. Discretion rarely exists these days.

"its easier and safer to arrange to meet someone yourself as a private dogging meet"

"The other trouble is when people find a good spot there is always some idiot who announces the place on social media so every idiot knows about it. Discretion rarely exists these days."

Do you mean something like the "famous fairy castle" I wonder where that could be

No matter how you try to avoid the location of sites there will always be one person who will announce it on a public forum.

If you want to engage in the activity then don't announce it, its been said countless times in the forums

First rule of dogging don't talk about "Dogging club"

Not been dogging for years, used to be fun but then the knobs, kids and cops spoilt it.........never played with a dogger but was a laugh watching some of the pathetic guy's, pull up and they start the intimidation, cocks out etc...........

Glasgow

"its easier and safer to arrange to meet someone yourself as a private dogging meet"

But it isn't dogging, no matter how much you kid yourself.

Went down hill years ago that why I stopped

Be a true dogger learn the ropes

And maybe everyone will have fun then and u menddon't upset us women

Glasgow

Sometime it's necessary to tell errant doggers how not to behave.

You'd think a refusal to perform/ play would send the right message but some skulls are a bit thick.

Any places near Chepstow or Newport

By *rown ThunderMan  over a year ago

newport

"Any places near Chepstow or Newport "

You really think people will reveal to you any places for dogging on here ? Lol

A cpl we knew used to go to a well known spot locally.Until one night a fight broke out amongst the men because one was jealous that he wasnt been given a bj like the others.Needless to say they dont bother any more.

"A cpl we knew used to go to a well known spot locally.Until one night a fight broke out amongst the men because one was jealous that he wasnt been given a bj like the others.Needless to say they dont bother any more."

. Pathetic, guys think its their god forsaken right to go to a site and people HAVE to play with them. At the end of the day the couple out playing onviously choose who they want to play with. This should always be respected with no annimosity. People have preferances and choices which some people fail to grasp.

"A cpl we knew used to go to a well known spot locally.Until one night a fight broke out amongst the men because one was jealous that he wasnt been given a bj like the others.Needless to say they dont bother any more.

. Pathetic, guys think its their god forsaken right to go to a site and people HAVE to play with them. At the end of the day the couple out playing onviously choose who they want to play with. This should always be respected with no annimosity. People have preferances and choices which some people fail to grasp."

so true... there is one member who is on here and goes dogging makes me feel paranoid coz he is very touchy even when asked not to... roll on when I can continue with the fun dogging once this baby is born

"A cpl we knew used to go to a well known spot locally.Until one night a fight broke out amongst the men because one was jealous that he wasnt been given a bj like the others.Needless to say they dont bother any more.

. Pathetic, guys think its their god forsaken right to go to a site and people HAVE to play with them. At the end of the day the couple out playing onviously choose who they want to play with. This should always be respected with no annimosity. People have preferances and choices which some people fail to grasp.

so true... there is one member who is on here and goes dogging makes me feel paranoid coz he is very touchy even when asked not to... roll on when I can continue with the fun dogging once this baby is born "

Just remember we have to be same place and time lol, without the padded bra haha couldnt resist sorry luv lol xx

so true... there is one member who is on here and goes dogging makes me feel paranoid coz he is very touchy even when asked not to... roll on when I can continue with the fun dogging once this baby is born

Just remember we have to be same place and time lol, without the padded bra haha couldnt resist sorry luv lol xx"

Omg I'm gonna kill you hahaa... padded bra was needed with my little cups... they growing lively now minding xx

xxx

[Removed by poster at 18/07/15 02:44:30]

We went there last night for a look as soon as we got there we was swamped by cars we was the only couple there so we moved as we had men walking around the car without any signal on our part then we located to a different place only to be followed by cars flashing there lights at us ffs we never gave any signal such a shame this used to be brilliant as for Gloucestershire it's great the people know the rules but wanted somewhere local just for a bit of fun

Maybe some of you experienced doggers need to writ a few rules/guides for new doggers. ....

By *inocchioMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Maybe some of you experienced doggers need to writ a few rules/guides for new doggers. ...."

That sounds like a plan. I'm generally very well behaved at these things, hanging back, not intimidating - I don't even direct in the Direction rooms! I imagine there's more to dogging than "Don't be a dick" - there's stuff even the thoughtful guys get wrong. So yes, a guide would be good.

"Maybe some of you experienced doggers need to writ a few rules/guides for new doggers. ...."

There have been plenty of threads on plenty of sites on do's & dont's while Dogging!!!

Not every couple are the same some will flash there interior lights the vast majority don't !!!

So it's a bit of a mine field out there knowing what they want saying that it doesn't excuse bad behaviour by Doggers.,

we used to go dogging in mid nineties met some great people, tried again in 2004 to 2010and it was hopless gf hated it in the end'to many idiots .

We don't do dogging. Too many people outside the scene have found out what it's about and tried to muscle in. Also some real toerags have decided to go and take advantage of the fact that whatever they do is unlikely to be reported to the police. Too risky nowadays.

Havent been up in like a year n half i allways used to see it when i was up there i think they can sense when a girls up there. Mind you i allways used to stay in my car and wait never used to see sod all tho.

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

There are numerous guides to dogging do and don'ts all over t'internet, so another stating the same things would be totally redundant.

Unfortunately, the cretins that cause most of the problems have trouble walking and breathing at the same time, so are highly unlikely to be able to read them anyway.

We had a stalker at one of our local beach locations that just wouldn't take no for an answer. He finally got the message after walking over to our car yet again and being rewarded by me nailing the throttle and showering the prick with pebbles and sand.

He went down like a sack of shit.

Haven't seen him since.

By *oxyfoxyfoxyMan  over a year ago

porth

Lol nice 1. I used 2 go with a fem fb. We had some good times but equaly as many rubbish time depends on the night. Im the same respectful etc. But there are lots of guys who appear expectin 2 get in on action .

"We went there last night for a look as soon as we got there we was swamped by cars we was the only couple there so we moved as we had men walking around the car without any signal on our part then we located to a different place only to be followed by cars flashing there lights at us ffs we never gave any signal such a shame this used to be brilliant as for Gloucestershire it's great the people know the rules but wanted somewhere local just for a bit of fun "

I've been going to the said site for over 15 years and it's sad to see it ruined like this. I hardly go there now because of this problem. I'd be grateful for any pointers of where to go in the Gloucester area or anywhere else within a reasonable driving distance of CF. Discretion assured.

» Add a new message to this topic