FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered do to many verifications put people off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, but loads off the same person can be offputting. I see it as territory marking and there's no place for that on here

I like verifications, they give me a flavour of a persons tastes, activity etc & there can never be too many in my view. Can't say I'm bothered about the territory marking, if they're on here & I like them & they want to meet me, that Background stuff is their business & I don't get involved in it.

Depends on the type of veri. For instance, if someone has a play veri every night of the week i would see them as a player.

As for many veris off one person then I would just presume that that person is so good that the verifyer needed to go back for more and that can't be a bad thing surely.

Depends on the verification and the one they've left in return.

If someone's played with someone who I know to 'run with' a certain type of people I stay clear... Whether it's people I know to use drugs, play bareback or have a personal issue with.

I like veri's that show a person plays for fun not out of desperation.

"Depends on the verification and the one they've left in return.

If someone's played with someone who I know to 'run with' a certain type of people I stay clear... Whether it's people I know to use drugs, play bareback or have a personal issue with.

I like veri's that show a person plays for fun not out of desperation. "

totally agree with some of those reasons too. I now know of a woman who demands bareback so i will be checking her veris lol (not that I meet anymore anyway)

"Depends on the verification and the one they've left in return.

I like veri's that show a person plays for fun not out of desperation. "

Totally this! There is a single guy on here that meets almost daily, women and men, always wants a load in his mouth or ass off men and then plays with women too.

If somebody contacts me and they've met him it's an instant non-attraction.

I just assume them to be playing his game of chase the STI.

Yuck yuck!

And I too wouldn't meet anybody associated with somebody who's in my avoid list for other reasons

Other than that sometimes it's nice to be able to read if they're confident and fun.

"No, but loads off the same person can be offputting. I see it as territory marking and there's no place for that on here "

Exactly. If you want to do that, just wee on someone.

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"Just wondered do to many verifications put people off? "

a big yes

"No, but loads off the same person can be offputting. I see it as territory marking and there's no place for that on here

Exactly. If you want to do that, just wee on someone. "

Exactly!

Some people won't even speak to a single male without verification.

Last week I got told because my verification was all social I still wont be considered... They were too boring

but some of the veris are not associated to socials ? xx

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

As a single male, I found it took years (I'm not kidding, well almost) to get anywhere at all without veris, now I have several, things are just getting better and better, so they do have an important function in my case. Of course, looking at an account with a huge list of veris does make you think, but at least they are highly likely not to let you down, and could well be great people to have fun with, so long as you're careful. They may claim to be clean, tested, sti free but lets face it, folk aint honest when it comes to getting what they want. I now only play if fully wrapped in cling film.

"No, but loads off the same person can be offputting. I see it as territory marking and there's no place for that on here

Exactly. If you want to do that, just wee on someone.

Exactly! "

Touchè

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

"Some people won't even speak to a single male without verification.

Last week I got told because my verification was all social I still wont be considered... They were too boring"

they want proof that you can actually perform when it comes down to it.

a few are ok, but I find those that have one for every month of the year (and sometimes two or three) rather off putting... having said that, I only tend to look at them if I've arranged to meet with that person anyway.

Some verifications are funny, some serious and others make me want to run screaming for the hills....a lot are obviously fake...but all in all they are there to say that that person is genuine and it is up to us to put our faith in them and hope what others have written is not a load of old tosh just to blow smoke up someone's arse!!

By *aidinwalesWoman  over a year ago

Rainbows End

This is a swinging site just because you have met and verified someone more than once doesn't indicate territory's it means you had fun again. To me people who see this as some kind of ownership must have a funny idea of what swinging is about sorry

"a few are ok, but I find those that have one for every month of the year (and sometimes two or three) rather off putting... having said that, I only tend to look at them if I've arranged to meet with that person anyway.

Some verifications are funny, some serious and others make me want to run screaming for the hills....a lot are obviously fake...but all in all they are there to say that that person is genuine and it is up to us to put our faith in them and hope what others have written is not a load of old tosh just to blow smoke up someone's arse!! "

I might have to look up the origin of that phrase. Can't work out why someone would want smoke blown up their arse?

"a few are ok, but I find those that have one for every month of the year (and sometimes two or three) rather off putting... having said that, I only tend to look at them if I've arranged to meet with that person anyway.

Some verifications are funny, some serious and others make me want to run screaming for the hills....a lot are obviously fake...but all in all they are there to say that that person is genuine and it is up to us to put our faith in them and hope what others have written is not a load of old tosh just to blow smoke up someone's arse!!

I might have to look up the origin of that phrase. Can't work out why someone would want smoke blown up their arse? "

I saved you the bother....why do ppl have to question every single thing!! just take it as read....

''When someone is "blowing smoke up your arse" today, it is a figure of speech that means that one person is complimenting another, insincerely most of the time, in order to inflate the ego of the individual being flattered''

"This is a swinging site just because you have met and verified someone more than once doesn't indicate territory's it means you had fun again. To me people who see this as some kind of ownership must have a funny idea of what swinging is about sorry "

"This is a swinging site just because you have met and verified someone more than once doesn't indicate territory's it means you had fun again. To me people who see this as some kind of ownership must have a funny idea of what swinging is about sorry "

Nothing to be sorry about. Everyone has different views and opinions on things, that's part of the fun. Would be very boring if we all thought the same

By *aidinwalesWoman  over a year ago

Rainbows End

"This is a swinging site just because you have met and verified someone more than once doesn't indicate territory's it means you had fun again. To me people who see this as some kind of ownership must have a funny idea of what swinging is about sorry

Nothing to be sorry about. Everyone has different views and opinions on things, that's part of the fun. Would be very boring if we all thought the same "

Yes totally but I'll be honest and say if someone questioned the frequency of a person verifying me or me them I'd be questioning their motives and mindset - but that's me and how I view swinging and what its about. At the end of the day it's nobody's business but the 2 people concerned really.

» Add a new message to this topic